BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Felicia W.
Endicott, NY
I have a very hard time finding a wine that is sweet enough for me. I have tried many different brands and types trying to find that perfect wine. A friend of mine had me try this and it was absolutely delicious. It has just the right amount sweetness.
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC
Love this wine. Great taste. Great value! I am not really a wine drinker but I will drink this. I even like putting a few ice cubes in it to be sure it' really chilled. Great for summer.
Martino S.
Norwich, CT
Well, first off this is great for your wallet and tastes great! I am a bit of a wine ano and only like certain kinds etc.., but when in doubt this is great to buy.
Renkea N.
Sunrise, FL
I love barefoot moscato it has a nice sweet and crisp taste it's my wine that I go to when I need to unwind at nite after a long day walmart sells it for 4.97 they also have red and pink.
Sara B.
Like most people, I'm budget conscious. It would be great if I could shell out $20 on a bottle of wine but that's not real life. Barefoot Moscato is inexpensive and has a great flavor!
Shannon L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is mine and my fiance's favorite wine! The price is right, for a good bottle of wine. Not so expensive that you hate to share it, but inexpensive enough to take to someone's house.
W G B.
My favorite wine! The taste is very crisp and doesn't have a bad after taste. Always very affordable even in the larger bottles. Cork super easy to get out and even comes in a non-cork version. Available anywhere!
Amanda T.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this wine!!! It's sweet and delicious. I love to drink with seafood dishes and with just cheeses to snack on. It has a wonderful after taste as well and doesn't leave your mouth dry.
Shnicquar F.
Savannah , GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite wines! It's inexpensive and sweet. It's great for those nights when you want to just stay in, relax and watch movies with your feet up!
Selina E.
Chesaning, MI
This wine is so good. I just bought this again and i love the flavor. It sweet and is refreshing. I also buy the larger bottles because they are at such a good price too. Very delicious!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?