Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Christina M.
Christina M.
E Stroudsburg, PA

Totally not bad for the price. Definitely a great grab if you like sweet wine, or going over to a friends for a game night. Super easy to tarnish a bottle without noticing!
Alicia J.
Alicia J.

Love the taste has great flavor something you settle down watch a maovie and have a great snack with. Runs out quickly get two bottles.
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Conshohocken, PA

Delish, light crisp flavors !! love to have with light dinner or as a casual drink to relax, comes in many different flavors & varieties to make everyone happy!!
Priced very well and shouldn't be treated as a "cheep wine"
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Milwaukee, WI

Barefoot is a great brand and this is probably my favorite. It's inexpensive and is sweet with out being over powering. It's a great wine for any occasion.
Madeline G.
Madeline G.
Saint Louis, MO

It's a little generous to call this wine - alcoholic grape juice would be more accurate. If you want to pretend to be classy by drinking wine but really want to drink something sickly sweet, this is for you. I do have Moscato occasionally, but it's not something easily paired with food and it's definitely not complex in the slightest!
Patty H.
Patty H.
Gatlinburg, TN

I really enjoy a glass of wine at the end of the day. This is one of my favorite wines. Smooth and with some grapes and cheese, it can be one of my meals of the week.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis , MN

Moscato is my favorite. I love barefoot for being affordable and accessible. Perfect if you're not looking for anything too fancy.
Marie B.
Marie B.
Pearland, TX

I love Moscato, and this one is inexpensive but still very good. This is a sweet wine, great for desserts. Look for it on sale at Kroger, 3.29 a bottle!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Kimball, SD

I tried the Barefoot Moscato the other night and I absolutely loved it. I actually love most of the Barefoot brand wines. :)
Larissa I.
Larissa I.

This is one of the tastiest less expensive Moscatos at the grocery store! I would definitely recommend it to people that like Moscato!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now