BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Amanda T.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this wine!!! It's sweet and delicious. I love to drink with seafood dishes and with just cheeses to snack on. It has a wonderful after taste as well and doesn't leave your mouth dry.
Eva G.
Gloucester, MA
Barefoot is definitely my go to brand. It's decently priced and tastes delicious. I am definitely more into the sweeter wines, so the moscato is perfect. Serve chilled for the best taste!
Selina E.
Chesaning, MI
This wine is so good. I just bought this again and i love the flavor. It sweet and is refreshing. I also buy the larger bottles because they are at such a good price too. Very delicious!
Cindy S.
I love this moscato. It tastes delicious and it's also affordable. My favorite is their pink moscato...it's light, refreshing, and sweet. You can also enjoy it with fresh fruit on the side.
Nice fruity white, with a price tag that easy on the wallet. I personally find it a bit sweet, but can balance it out with fresh fruit or even dessert on the side. A nice beginners' wine, or for when you're in the mood for a quick after-work sip at home.
Chelsey P.
I was never much of a wine drinker and thought having a cheap brand wouldn't be good but I actually like it more than any of the expensive types and it's the only brand I really but now!
Kristy A.
Dushore, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite "cheap" wines! Perfect for a hot summer day or a girls night making some sangria! It's a sweet white wine and the price is always right! Get a good bang for your buck!
Lindsey J.
Spring Lake, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I really love this during summer or when I'm wanting a sweeter drink! It's a cheaper brand but with a surprisingly good taste. I definitely recommend this if you like sweet white wine.
Heather F.
This wine is the best , the mascot is so flavorful you want to drink more. I personally love it chilled before I drink it. Maybe add a drip of sprite for a little more fizz. Very nice to come home after a long day at work and have a glass if this wine!
Katy V.
Evansville, IN
This is my go-to wine when I have people over. I know everyone will like it, and it's not too expensive. For those who aren't wine people, just add a little Sprite and you're good to go!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?