BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Holly G.
Absolutely love this wine for the price! It's always a hit to being to parties. The only downside is that because it is not high end, it does contain sulfides I believe (which is usually what gives you the headache in the morning)
Alicia D.
San Jose, CA
It may be cheap but it's one of the best tasting. Barefoot does a really good job with their wines in general. i absolutely love a good moscato and this one is amazing. I HIGHLY recommend!
Adilene M.
Aurora, CO
Barefoot moscoto is my go-to moscato for sure!! I always buy the family sized one! Moscato is usually a desert wine because it so sweet however I enjoy it with crackers and or bread and hummus, cheese, salami, pepperoni, and especially raw smoked salmon. any of those combinations are amazing with any wine!
Kristen W.
Newport News, VA
Barefoot has the best tasting Moscato. I absolutely love it because the taste is super sweet and the price is great as well. Sam's club has them for a great price, and you get 2 bottles!!
Nice fruity white, with a price tag that easy on the wallet. I personally find it a bit sweet, but can balance it out with fresh fruit or even dessert on the side. A nice beginners' wine, or for when you're in the mood for a quick after-work sip at home.
Amanda R.
Oshkosh, WI
This wine is so good! Sweet, but not too sweet, and great for cooking with as well so you can drink it and cook with it all at the same time, eliminates the need for dirtying a glass ;)
megan A.
I had this brand the other night at a party & it was my first time drinking wine & I was very impressed. It went down very smooth & tasted like white grape juice. So glad that was my choice in wine for the first time
Cree W.
Palm Bay, FL
I love Barefoot Moscato! I'm not a big drinker and don't really like the strong taste of alcohol. Barefoot Moscato tastes really good and sweet and it's bit extremely strong.
Tracy C.
Gillespie, IL
This is very good moscato wine with a light, sweet flavor all the way through. They also have a sparkling moscato that is good, too! I have noticed that this wine gets a very bad taste if you let it breath too long.
Felicia W.
Endicott, NY
I have a very hard time finding a wine that is sweet enough for me. I have tried many different brands and types trying to find that perfect wine. A friend of mine had me try this and it was absolutely delicious. It has just the right amount sweetness.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?