BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Holly G.
Absolutely love this wine for the price! It's always a hit to being to parties. The only downside is that because it is not high end, it does contain sulfides I believe (which is usually what gives you the headache in the morning)
Cristyl H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I'm a big fan of value-priced adult beverages, especially tasty ones. Barefoot's Moscato delivers a refreshingly fruity taste at a price that means I can have as much as I want (or need)!
Mona U.
San Jose, CA
This is one of THE best wine's I've ever had! I've tried other brands of Moscatos but none compare to this! I stock up whenever I buy this wine because they go as fast as they get stocked!
Alicia I.
San Jose, CA
It may be cheap but it's one of the best tasting. Barefoot does a really good job with their wines in general. i absolutely love a good moscato and this one is amazing. I HIGHLY recommend!
Kayla D.
Kennett, MO
Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite wine. I have had very expensive wine and very cheap wine and BM is still my favorite. Very clean, crisp taste with a hint of fruit! 100 thumbs up
Lorilynne L.
Atwater, CA
I love any kind of Barefoot wine. Inexpensive, big bottles and nice and smooth. The moscato is probably my favorite, it's a little sweet but not overmuch and tastes good chilled or not (although I prefer it chilled).
Adilene M.
Aurora, CO
Barefoot moscoto is my go-to moscato for sure!! I always buy the family sized one! Moscato is usually a desert wine because it so sweet however I enjoy it with crackers and or bread and hummus, cheese, salami, pepperoni, and especially raw smoked salmon. any of those combinations are amazing with any wine!
Jordan A.
South Euclid, OH
Started drinking this wine in college and it's still my favorite. Their Red Moscato is some of the best I've ever had. It's good quality for a low price, plus I don't feel sick the next day like I do from most cheap wine!
Jessica M.
This is my absolute favorite kind of cheap wine. I'm on a budget and always on the hunt for good wine. The taste of this wine is great and so is the price. Try it out, I think you'll agree!
Ashley L.
Anderson, SC
I like this moscato even though it's a little too sweet. It's easy to find in grocery stores, convenient stores and Wal-Mart. It's super cheap, around $5-6 a bottle. Another brand I love is Beringer red moscato. Try it!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?