Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Des Moines, IA
This is one of the worst Moscatos I've tried. Not as sweet as a typical moscato & with a harsh aftertaste this is not one I would purchase again.
Donna W.
Donna W.
Morgantown, IN
Moscato is a refreshing, light and bubbly drink that is perfect with a meal or by itself. Also, the price makes it affordable for everyone.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Barefoot brand wines are affordable and good. I prefer sweeter wines myself and this Moscato is very nice on a hot summer's evening.
Ciara T.
Ciara T.
My second favorite wine! Barefoot makes many delicious wines. This particular one is very sweet and goes great on a warm summer day.
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Very sweet and easy to drink! Good for sitting around on the porch with my friends, it's no fuss.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Columbus, OH
While it may not be the strongest, it is one of my favorites. I love moscato, and barefoot seems to make the best. It's cheap price wise but still tastes great. I always buy barefoot's moscato!
Alex K.
Alex K.
Being in college my girls and I love having a good ole' wine night! Barefoot Moscato is always my go to! Even when its been a rough day, just a small glass gets you in a feel good mood!
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Happy Hour Expert
One of my FAVORITES. Besides Stonebrook. This is all we need for a girls night in. It doesn't matter if it's the red, white, or pink Moscato. Barefoot is one of the best!!
Kristina N.
Kristina N.
Lancaster, NY
Very sweet! This specific wine has a nice bubbly taste to it. Very refreshing and not at all bitter.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Oak Ridge, TN
This is a delicious, sweet wine for the price! I love barefoot co and appreciate the fact that I won't break the bank when buying a bottle of their wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?