Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Cherry L.
Cherry L.

Whenever I find myself indecisive at the store, I always find myself reaching for Barefoot. You know what it will taste like (delicious) and you can't beat the price!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.

I was recently introduced to the world of Moscato and all I can say is I LOVE it! I was always into a sweet wine, and this one brings the sweetness up a notch! Love it with a couple of ice cubes after a long day!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Pocatello, ID

Very good dessert wine. Pairs well with fruit and cheese. This also goes well with fish and other seafood. If you want a sweeter wine that is crisp and refreshing this one is a great value!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Charleston, WV

You do get what you pay for when it comes to wine. However, this brand is a higher quality at this price point. You just have to give it a chance to see if you enjoy it or not.
Kay S.
Kay S.
Irvington, NJ

My boyfriend bought me this bottle a few years back for my birthday and it's been our drink ever since. I love the taste. It gets me where I need to be every time.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA

I don't think i would request this, but if I'm having some friends over and we want to enjoy some wine without hurting the budget then its great.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI

I have had about every barefoot wine and for the price, they can't be beat. A great wine at a great price. I had 2 different barefoot wines at my wedding; the reisling and sweet red.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Calgary

For the price you pay, this is a great wine. Love it chilled and with some chips, it's a good crowd pleaser especially with the girls
Cayla L.
Cayla L.
Shorewood, WI

Barefoot makes drinking wine while on a budget a breeze! I love that its delicious and affordable! I can expect to never break the bank when I'm buying wine when barefoot is an option. I absolutely love the variety of wines they offer, along with their champagne and bubbly!
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Fort Myers, FL

I have tried this brand of wine many times. It is yummy. It has lots of flavor and is very sweet. Last time I purchased this wine was for a picnic with my husband. It went really well with the fruit and cheese and grapes.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now