Add a Photo

Photos (61)
cheyenne w.
cheyenne w.
Austin, TX

One of my favorite brands, the taste gets you hooked and it's affordable, great for relaxing or having some fun
Anne-Kate G.
Anne-Kate G.
Jacksonville, AR

If you like Moscato and you aren't looking for anything fancy, foreign, or expensive, this is a completely passable choice. You have to realize that this type of wine is extremely sweet so it's not going to be for everyone, and it may not be the type you want to drink glass after glass of, but if it's too sweet for your tastes, try making a spritzer or sangria with it. There website actually has recipes so check that out. I've got a huge bottle of it in my fridge right now ready for a girl's night this weekend and that's exactly what I'll be doing with it.
beth h.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC

absolutely love this moscota. Its a great wine to enjoy on a sat afternoon hanging out with the girls
Lauren T.
Lauren T.

Barefoot always has fantastic prices - the Moscato is one of my favorite wines that they have.
Kaila D.
Kaila D.

Great wine to start new wine drinkers with. Has a very sweet taste, especially for those who choose to drink mixed drinks.
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
North Chili, New York

I love the barefoot winery, but this isn't my favorite. its a tad bit to dry for my liking. I love sweeter wines!
Danita S.
Danita S.
Detroit, MI

Not really a wine drinker, but whenever I decide to sip, Barefoot is pretty awesome. My fave is the Pink Moscato since I only like sweet wines but I'm anxious to try to red as well. It has just the right balance.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Travelers Rst, SC

This is my go to wine. After I've had a long day i enjoy having a few glasses of this! it is sweet and not dry at all.
Denise B.
Denise B.

Looking for a super sweet wine that is also very affordable? This is it. If you like sweet wines, Barefoot Moscato should be at the top of your list.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.

I love moscato. It's sweet enough to like even add something additional to it to spice things up!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?