BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
I love drinking this wine along with frozen grapes lol I love how cheap and widely available it is, as well as the fact that there are many different flavors and the mini bottles! I love this wine.
Britan C.
Martin, TN
Love the Barefoot brand of beverages, also love them cold. They have a great taste! I really enjoy a great glass of Barefoot Wine. It is on the low-end side of competition when it comes to price.
Sara P.
Maumee, OH
Barefoot moscato is extremely sweet--it's the "beginners wine" because it tastes more like grape juice than actual wine. With that being said, it is a nice, sweet treat. Freeze it and add frozen strawberries to make "wine slushies."
Jackie S.
Caryville , TN
I love barefoot wine it has amazing taste smooth its a must have in my house I'm a huge wine lover I would have to say that barefoot has the best taste of all the wine I have when I'm in a sweet mood.
Jennifer Y.
Plymouth, WI
I never was a wine drinker until trying this amazing wine! Barefoot Moscato is one of my absolutely favorite wines. It's sweet, and goes great with anything! I am always able to get people to enjoy a glass, and then they're hooked!
Megan H.
Moncks Corner, SC
I am giving this an A based on the Barefoot wine brand. For a moscato it is good. I do not really care for moscato's but for a moscato this was good. Barefoot, in general, has never disappointed.
Nicole S.
Wyoming, MN
Moscato is really an after dinner wine. I rarely drink it with food unless its chicken that is baked using Moscato. Barefoot is a great choice on a budget. I am a fan of the Pink Moscato myself!
Hannah M.
Auburn, MA
I love this wine. It makes the perfect spritzer for the days you need something a little lighter. But this is definitely my go to wine when I want something quick because it won't break this college kids bank!
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
One of my favorite brands of moscato! Very sweet which I like! Gotta watch how much you drink though this stuff gives you a hangover because of how much sugar is in it!
Cynthia V.
Lake Wales, FL
Enjoy this with ginger ale, icy and cold. Love this kind of wine highly recommend this wine ladies. A must try especially if your relaxing with candles
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?