Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Joyce d.
Joyce d.

Love this wine... It is the perfect sweetness .. I will take white any day especially the sweet ones
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA

This wine is a favorite of mine. its so delicious and light in flavor. it is on the sweeter side but no complaints here. i have no problems drinking a bottle myself.
emily T.
emily T.
Kansas city , MO

I don't often drink wine, but when I do, I really like barefoot's moscato. I think the red moscato is my favorite. and it's very affordable!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Temple, TX

This is a very sweet wine for people that are just getting hooked on wine. It is a good starter into the wine world. And you can't beat the price!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Wine wednesday favorite! My number one go to! this is always stocked in my house with at least 3 bottles! the taste is amazing and really refreshing without a bad aftertaste
Karrie J.
Karrie J.
Trenton, FL

Love this wine! It taste great, easy to find and a wonderful wine to bring to a party!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
San Tan Valley, AZ

I recently discovered Moscato and Barefoot is my fav brand because its inexpensive and yummy! I prefer the pink Moscato by barefoot, which is the only reason I gave a B
Katie H.
Katie H.
Marion, OH

Just tried Barefoot Moscato and was really impressed! Not too sweet and just the right price! I would recommend.
Betsy H.
Betsy H.
Ridgewood, NY

Barefoot White Muscado is one of my favorite wines! Not overly sweet, this wine pairs well with anything. I also enjoy the Red & Pink versions, but White is my fav. I would recommend this wine if you're on a budget, but still want something to jazz up a dinner party!
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Meriden, CT

This wine is so good, reasonably priced and tastes delicious, I love it so much that I gave my bridesmaids each a bottle asking them to be my bridesmaid!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now