BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Alicia D.
San Jose, CA
It may be cheap but it's one of the best tasting. Barefoot does a really good job with their wines in general. i absolutely love a good moscato and this one is amazing. I HIGHLY recommend!
Sabrina W.
Fort Myers, FL
I have tried this brand of wine many times. It is yummy. It has lots of flavor and is very sweet. Last time I purchased this wine was for a picnic with my husband. It went really well with the fruit and cheese and grapes.
Shelbi H.
Awesome cheap wine. A very sweet taste, without any dryness at all and available in basically every liquor store nowadays. Definitely a wine I like to get if I don't want to think too hard
Kayla D.
Kennett, MO
Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite wine. I have had very expensive wine and very cheap wine and BM is still my favorite. Very clean, crisp taste with a hint of fruit! 100 thumbs up
Lauren R.
Mechanicsville, VA
I started out drinking moscato and since barefoot was cheaper I went for it. It was very good. Now that I've tried others, it's not as good. I would recommend it to someone looking for something cheap and new to wine.
Debra B.
Georgetown, DE
Great tasting wine for an unbeatable price. I love the smaller bottles in a four pack since they allow me to drink what i want while still keeping the rest fresh and unopened. Nice light taste and better then red wines.
Jessica M.
This is my absolute favorite kind of cheap wine. I'm on a budget and always on the hunt for good wine. The taste of this wine is great and so is the price. Try it out, I think you'll agree!
Jordan A.
Cleveland, OH
Started drinking this wine in college and it's still my favorite. Their Red Moscato is some of the best I've ever had. It's good quality for a low price, plus I don't feel sick the next day like I do from most cheap wine!
Abby S.
Lexington, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love, love, love!! This is the perfect pairing with a girls night in!! It's very sweet and I like to put frozen grapes in with it to add a extra pop of flair in the end!! Definitely a must try!!
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA
This is the perfect wine if you are dipping your toes into wine for the first time. Great taste and reasonably priced so if you find out you do not like it you did not spend a fortune on it.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?