Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,710 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is one of my fav. flavors of wine it is smooth and sweet not bitter I love olive gardens brand of this flavor but it is so expensive and for much cheaper I can buy this brand and still get the great taste
I LOVE moscato and this is a good one that is not too expensive. It is just not my favorite of all the moscato's that I have tried. I don't go out of my way to buy it unless it's on sale!
My favorite wine hands down! I drink barefoot wine all the time, cheap and good tasting!
Moscato is such a great wine I'm a huge fan of barefoot wines there good the bottles are cute especially with the foot on it and there always so inexpensive
I am very picky when it comes to mascato and this brand is one of the ones I will buy when I want this taste of wine.
This is a very affordable wine also very yummy wine great For an day wine but not for a social event
One of my favorite wines for "everyday" occasions, nothing too fancy and it is sweet, which I like.
This is a cheap Moscato. But I love it! I like this over some of the pricey brands. It is slightly sweet and I love it really cold. Great value for sure.
I do not actually like moscato, but this moscato I will drink especially over ice.
I like this wine, because it is really cheap, I can usually grab it on sale. It is great for making wine punches too!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos