Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Murrieta, CA

Love barefoot wines and their prices. They have a lot of sweet, not dry wines that I like and are easy to drink. Always have a bottle on hand and are usually on sal. If you are a sweet wine kind of gal, try this wine or the sweet red moscato. There are a few of them that are really good.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Tustin, CA

This is the wine for all you neophytes in the wine pool. I enjoy a Oakes white with fruit notes. I have nevertheless been a fan of sweet wines. Moscato is a nice sweet more desert wine. It has its place on the tasting table. Barefoot makes a decent Moscato that is easy to drink and even easier to but. If you are new to wining and love a sweeter wine, this is a nice one to try. Enjoy!
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Bellmore, NY

Let's be honest, we all don't like to dish out major bucks when bringing alcohol anywhere. Barefoot is the best, because it is on the cheaper end, but the taste is high quality. Extremely smooth, sweet and refreshing. Everything one should look for in a moscato.
Candace S.
Candace S.
Barton, VT

I love ALL Barefoot wine! I've been on a Pino Grigro kick lately.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.

Moscato is typically a dessert wine. This one isn't sickly sweet or thick as some moscatos can be. It goes down smooth and has the perfect amount of sweet.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Manhattan, KS

I love Moscato's especially this one! So sweet and it is easy to go down!
Carina N.
Carina N.
Los Angeles, CA

Barefoot wine is great for taste and price. This is my favorite Moscato, i love it. The flavor is amazing, give it a try.
Devon W.
Devon W.
Warren, MA

This wine is the best nice & cold. Great to have a glass or two after a long day of work. So refreshing.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love white wine, but this one is my favorite. Sweet and light and a great price! This is always my go to wine!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love this moscato. I have tried many different moscato's from $5 a bottle to $30 a bottle and this one is amazing! I can get it at my local grocery store for about $5 a bottle. It has such a refreshing taste. Perfect for summer.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now