BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Meghan D.
Woodstock, GA
This stuff is almost too easy to drink. Great drink to pick up for a girls night. I sometimes throw in some frozen fruit instead of ice cubes if it's on the warmer side. Tastes delicious. It's a sweet wine so be prepared for that.
Ileena Z.
Shelton, CT
I love barefoot moscato. its priced greatly. i mean a HUGE bottle of this stuff is less than $12. And that's crazy cheap for a really good wine.
This one is very sweet but is perfect for summer. Add some ice cubes and I'm in heaven
Michelle B.
Austin, TX
Honestly Moscato is one of my least favorite wine flavors, it is way too sweet for me. However, if you love a sweet wine this might be up your alley. Barefoot does have some pretty decent wines though for a very inexpensive price.
Jessica D.
Dayton, OH
Happy Hour Expert
I'm a big fan of white wines, and I love barefoot, it is great for the price of the wine, which you really can't beat. I would recommend this wine if you are looking for something cheap, yet tasty.
Evelyn R.
La Mirada, CA
I really like this wine but I especially love it with berries. I usually smash up some fresh berries in the actual wine glass then pour some wine in the glass. I must say it's berry berry good!
Megan H.
Moncks Corner, SC
I am giving this an A based on the Barefoot wine brand. For a moscato it is good. I do not really care for moscato's but for a moscato this was good. Barefoot, in general, has never disappointed.
Daneshia S.
santee, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I know if I'm having a bad day or craving something sweet, I can turn to barefoot. It taste so smooth in my mouth and I love to cook with it. It adds a little kick to desserts when i make them.
Courtney W.
Happy Hour Expert
The barefoot brand is one of my favorites when it comes to Moscato. The taste is nice a crisp but yet a little sweet. Its not to expensive and its great if you just want to have a little me time:)
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
One of my favorite brands of moscato! Very sweet which I like! Gotta watch how much you drink though this stuff gives you a hangover because of how much sugar is in it!
Angela L.
Mayfield, KY
I was never much on wines till a few years ago when a friend suggested that I try Barefoot Moscato. Since then I have been "HOOKED" on it.

I like to add strawberry and kiwi slices to it and seems to make it even fruiter.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?