Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Josephine S.
Josephine S.
This wine is sweet and delicious. It is very affordable and the quality of it is nice. Great bottle to bring to a girls night, and did I mention affordable?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Mendota, IL
Very yummy. Light and refreshing. Good for sangria or by itself. I like the different flavors of barefoot.
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
I am not the regular wine drinker, but this particular wine/brand is delicious. It doesn't have a very strong taste like most wines.
jessica s.
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
A friend served me a glass of this and it changed my mind about wine. I love it! its bubbly and it doesn't have that harsh alcohol taste. Definitely worth the buy!
Mandy R.
Mandy R.
This is the only wine that i drink. I had neer liked wine and as a bar tender you need to know what you are serving this one i love and will drink
jessica G.
jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this wine , when I'm unsure of what to get I usually get this because it never disappoints!
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Dallas, TX
Not a bad girl's night wine especially when you aren't trying to spend very much money (college kids). But, if you are looking for a nice dinner wine this wouldn't be my suggestion.
ashley m.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
April 21, 2015, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: White
Such a good wine for any type of event. everyone I know really enjoys this. it comes in all different types of flavors.
Daymis A.
Daymis A.
Very tasty...one of my favorite wines!! You can't go wrong with this one!! Not only is it very good, it is cheap as well!
Micah L.
Micah L.
Great house wine. This is a good wine as a go to when you have a large group of guests coming over. I also like the larger size bottles that you can find at grocery stores.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?