BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Nicole E.
New Berlin, WI
Whenever I am in the mood for a glass of sweet, white wine, I reach for Moscato. Barefoot is a brand I can alway rely on when shopping at my local grocer. Their moscato does not fail. Bonus: If you don't feel like waiting for it to chill in the fridge after bringing it home, toss in some frozen grapes!
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Super easy to find and actually priced really well. I haven't been a fan of barefoots moscatos much though because they're pretty sweet. This one is decent however!
Cristyl H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I'm a big fan of value-priced adult beverages, especially tasty ones. Barefoot's Moscato delivers a refreshingly fruity taste at a price that means I can have as much as I want (or need)!
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA
The perfect moscato! I really like the packaging and the wine itself had a great flavor! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! It was a really good value and quality for the price! And I would buy it again for sure!
Jessica H.
Newark, DE
My normal drinking wine. I drink wine every Friday evening and this is my favorite. Super fruity with a small amount of pucker to it. If you are not into sweet wines you will hate this.
Sabrina D.
N Las Vegas, NV
The price of this wine makes it very tempting but the taste leaves more to be desired. To me it was very flat. It was sweet but not overpoweringly so. I would buy it again only if I were trying to provide a lot of wine for a lot of people with a tiny budget.
Virginia W.
Crestwood , KY
Barefoot is my go-to wine! It is affordable and smooth. I never have any complaints when drinking it and the screw off top makes it even more convenient if you are on the go in summertime!
TRINA L.
Decatur, GA
One of my favorite wines. I love it because it's lightly sweet with a crisp delicate taste and very inexpensive.The wine pairs well with deserts too, or drink it by itself. This is a drink that is easy to go down especially for light drinkers and is great to take to a park and sit under a tree to read.
Lorilynne L.
Atwater, CA
I love any kind of Barefoot wine. Inexpensive, big bottles and nice and smooth. The moscato is probably my favorite, it's a little sweet but not overmuch and tastes good chilled or not (although I prefer it chilled).
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA
This is the perfect wine if you are dipping your toes into wine for the first time. Great taste and reasonably priced so if you find out you do not like it you did not spend a fortune on it.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?