Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Bastrop, TX

My husband and I are big Moscato drinkers. We both really enjoy Barefoot, it is cheap and has the perfect moscato taste! Highly recommended.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Arnold, MD

I love this wine! it is perfect for summer! I only enjoy it chilled and if you do not like sweet wines then this is not the one for you. I think it has a very full taste and isn't to strong for someone who doesn't drink frequently.
Allyson M.
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL

My absolute favorite wine for the everyday. Can't go wrong with Barefoot Moscato! Perfect when chilled.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Oregon City, OR

I love my Barefoot wine, it's very easy to drink. I don't always feel the best in the morning when I have it, but it's great while your drinking!
tracy w.
tracy w.
Centerton, AR

I love this wine! My favorite part about it, is the sweet crisp taste. And the price is what makes it extra special!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Virginia Beach, VA

Crisp and sweet. The perfect wine to spend time by the pool with a good book. Sweet sweet summertime 😊
Jana M.
Jana M.
Bethalto, IL

I love moscato, and barefoot does a great job at making an amazing tasting wine for a low cost. It has the sweet flavor moscato should, and goes down smoothly.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Hodgenville, KY

This is one of the best wines I have ever had. This has become my go to wine. Very reasonably priced and great quality.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Yorktown, VA

This wine is everything I look for in a wine: sweet, fruity, delicious and CHEAP. It's almost always around $6 a bottle, but every so often Harris Teeter has it on special for $3.97 a bottle. Needless to say, I always stock up. Barefoot wines are a great value!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Friendswood, TX

This is a cheap and delicious wine. I haven't had a bad type yet. Definitely my go-to.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now