BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kelsey M.
Oshkosh, WI
This is my favorite bottle of moscato. Barefoot makes delicious wine which is kind to your wallet. Moscato is a very sweet wine which is perfect for a night of Netflix or a day on the beach.
Amanda R.
Fairless Hls, PA
I go back and forth between whether or not Barefoot or Yellow Tail is a preferable moscato, but you can always find one of them in my house! The price is a huge selling point for me. Perfect light wine for the warm weather!
Beth M.
Ridgewood, NY
I love it. It's a go-to when I want something cheap and sweet. It's a nice spring/summer drink. I actually made a cocktail with it once, too and that was fantastic. Good for punches/things that don't require top notch wine!
Peyton J.
I'm not into wine, I like more of a hard liquor taste. My mom loves this wine, and I can say I do like the taste. It is very bitter but it's nice to drink with food.
Abigail P.
Moorpark, CA
This wine is good but VERY sweet. If you like that, then you will love this. Sometimes I find it a little too sweet but when I am in the mood for a dessert taste then this is a great choice.
Jenn M.
Des Moines, IA
This is my go to wine. It is delicious, cheap, and readily available. In my opinion I've never had a bad Moscato no matter how cheap. So I always purchase the cheapest! I'm frugal like that.
Valarie R.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love Barefoot WInes!!!! Moscato is my fave but I'm not picky lol. This wine is so smooth and refreshing. I add frozen grapes and enjoy while watching my shows. The price is a plus too!!
Cynthia F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great moscato for the price! Sweet and not too bubbly! Great for casual gatherings or just a quick glass after work. Might want a nicer bottle for a dinner party but overall good quality wine.
Sam F.
I love this wine! it is absolutely devine. something i will always get, its not too expensive but it isn't a bad wine to buy when you want something light. the flavor is really great, not to sweet and not too bitter. if you love wine this is a wine you could try
Takia W.
Sacramento, CA
I really love this brand of moscato, its fairly affordable and I buy it often. I have also tried many other varities of moscato around the same price point and they aren't as good as this brand. Even ones that costs a bit more than this brand did not measure up.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?