BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
JULIE S.
This moscato is so darn delicious! I came upon this product at the grocery store. A friend recommended I try and I was pretty happy that I did. It has a great taste and it is very affordable.
Jaselynn H.
Miami , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Barefoot Moscato is super delicious! It's not one of these wines that are super hot going down. It's sweet! Which I absolutely love! And not to mention it's inexpensive! Definitely recommend!
Jennifer H.
Saint Augustine, FL
I love my wine. I have tried expensive wine to the cheap wine. I guess I do not have a rich palette, because I see no difference. Or maybe it is the people that can offered expensive wine do so for the image?

I will continue to buy this brand without a doubt.
Natalie L.
Miami Lakes, FL
Very sweet, fruity moscato. it's cheap, but great taste for the price. who says you have to spend a bunch of money for a satisfying bottle of wine? this is no more than $6 and it's delicious.
Jenn M.
Des Moines, IA
This is my go to wine. It is delicious, cheap, and readily available. In my opinion I've never had a bad Moscato no matter how cheap. So I always purchase the cheapest! I'm frugal like that.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
I love all Barefoot wines. They taste great and are very affordable. This moscato is refreshing, light, and sweet. You can't beat the $5-6 a bottle for the quality of wine that they offer.
Nika I.
Wilkes barre, PA
BareFoot is a delicious brand of wine and affordable! Always a sale going on for them at my local wine and spirits store. My favorite is the Reisling but they are all delicious! You cannot go wrong with purchasing this wine!
Tracy G.
My favorite wine! It's reasonably priced and it's delicious. It's good when paired with fruit. I always take a bottle to gatherings and give as gifts to my girlfriends on special occasions.
Lydia A.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This Moscato is sooo good! i love it and best of all its very affordable. it is sweet and not too strong very good quality. When it comes to moscato this is my go to brand. very delicious
Holly G.
Absolutely love this wine for the price! It's always a hit to being to parties. The only downside is that because it is not high end, it does contain sulfides I believe (which is usually what gives you the headache in the morning)
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?