BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Super easy to find and actually priced really well. I haven't been a fan of barefoots moscatos much though because they're pretty sweet. This one is decent however!
Jordan A.
Cleveland, OH
Started drinking this wine in college and it's still my favorite. Their Red Moscato is some of the best I've ever had. It's good quality for a low price, plus I don't feel sick the next day like I do from most cheap wine!
Tracy G.
My favorite wine! It's reasonably priced and it's delicious. It's good when paired with fruit. I always take a bottle to gatherings and give as gifts to my girlfriends on special occasions.
Sabrina D.
N Las Vegas, NV
The price of this wine makes it very tempting but the taste leaves more to be desired. To me it was very flat. It was sweet but not overpoweringly so. I would buy it again only if I were trying to provide a lot of wine for a lot of people with a tiny budget.
Jessica H.
Newark, DE
My normal drinking wine. I drink wine every Friday evening and this is my favorite. Super fruity with a small amount of pucker to it. If you are not into sweet wines you will hate this.
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA
This is the perfect wine if you are dipping your toes into wine for the first time. Great taste and reasonably priced so if you find out you do not like it you did not spend a fortune on it.
Megan M.
Perfect amount of sweet and dry! Love love love! Usually I'm not a huge wine drinker, but lately I've been on a moscato kick and this one is definitely my favorite!
Jaira L.
I LOVE moscato and this is a good one that is not too expensive. It is just not my favorite of all the moscato's that I have tried. I don't go out of my way to buy it unless it's on sale!
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA
The perfect moscato! I really like the packaging and the wine itself had a great flavor! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! It was a really good value and quality for the price! And I would buy it again for sure!
Abby S.
Lexington , KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love, love, love!! This is the perfect pairing with a girls night in!! It's very sweet and I like to put frozen grapes in with it to add a extra pop of flair in the end!! Definitely a must try!!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?