Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
RIVERSIDE, CA

I love that this wine tastes great and that it's very affordable. You can't go wrong with buying this wine for special occasions or just to relax. It's a light sweet wine.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Temple, TX

I love this flavor, my favorite... I've tried many brands and this is a good one. I like barefoot, has good flavor and is good chilled.
Tara G.
Tara G.
Succasunna, NJ

I'm not really a white wine person, but had this at a friend's party recently and tried this wine. It was actually pretty great.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Chevy Chase, MD

Love this! I love the Barefoot brand because it comes at a great price. This wine is a must for any girls night :)
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Arlington , TX

This is one of my favorites. Make sure its chilled. Its not too sweet. If you love Moscato its a must try!
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Bastrop, TX

My husband and I are big Moscato drinkers. We both really enjoy Barefoot, it is cheap and has the perfect moscato taste! Highly recommended.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Arnold, MD

I love this wine! it is perfect for summer! I only enjoy it chilled and if you do not like sweet wines then this is not the one for you. I think it has a very full taste and isn't to strong for someone who doesn't drink frequently.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Manchester, CT

A great summer wine, light and refreshing. Good for those new to drinking wine. I use it to make sangria!
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Oregon City, OR

I love my Barefoot wine, it's very easy to drink. I don't always feel the best in the morning when I have it, but it's great while your drinking!
tracy w.
tracy w.
Centerton, AR

I love this wine! My favorite part about it, is the sweet crisp taste. And the price is what makes it extra special!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now