BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Christina D.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Happy Hour Expert
Moscato is a very sweet wine that goes great with any occasion. I would suggest Barefoot Moscato to any friend or family! Not only is this wine amazing but it is also affordable and easy to find!
Meredith T.
LUBBOCK, TX
I love a good wine! And when it's cheap and good, you can't beat that! Barefoot Moscato is a good sweet wine. Of course, I've had better but for the price, there's really nothing that compares.
Jessica D.
Dayton, OH
Happy Hour Expert
I'm a big fan of white wines, and I love barefoot, it is great for the price of the wine, which you really can't beat. I would recommend this wine if you are looking for something cheap, yet tasty.
Jackie S.
Caryville , TN
I love barefoot wine it has amazing taste smooth its a must have in my house I'm a huge wine lover I would have to say that barefoot has the best taste of all the wine I have when I'm in a sweet mood.
Sarah G.
Southampton, NJ
This is my favorite wine to have with dessert. barefoot is not expensive, but tastes like it should be. I love all of their different types too, but the moscato is definitely my favorite one to buy
Jennifer Y.
Plymouth, WI
I never was a wine drinker until trying this amazing wine! Barefoot Moscato is one of my absolutely favorite wines. It's sweet, and goes great with anything! I am always able to get people to enjoy a glass, and then they're hooked!
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
I have tried very few wines I like. They taste like hairspray or bitter olives to me. A friend told me if I tried Barefoot Moscato and didn't like it, then there was no wine I'd ever like. Well, I tried this and I really like it! I can no longer say I dislike wine.
Shyanne G.
Back when me and my mom would sit down with a glass of wine to talk, this is usually the wine you'd find us bonding over. It's very inexpensive but still has a nice flavor. Plus I've given it out as a gift and it seems to be a crowd pleaser.
Shannon D.
If you are a wine drinking, this wine probably isn't for you. It is cheap and mass marketed and to be honest, not all that great. I do use it for different sangrias though since it is being mixed.
Sara P.
Maumee, OH
Barefoot moscato is extremely sweet--it's the "beginners wine" because it tastes more like grape juice than actual wine. With that being said, it is a nice, sweet treat. Freeze it and add frozen strawberries to make "wine slushies."
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?