Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Oshkosh, WI

This is my favorite bottle of moscato. Barefoot makes delicious wine which is kind to your wallet. Moscato is a very sweet wine which is perfect for a night of Netflix or a day on the beach.
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
Waldorf, MD

Barefoot wine is relatively cheap, yet still has a decent taste. The moscato is my favorite.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Burke, VA

I don't love moscato, so I'm probably not the best person to write a moscato wine review. If you like moscato or other sweet wines, Barefoot wines typically are a great value.
Amy A.
Amy A.
Cincinnati, OH

I am in love with Barefoot mascato. It's probably 15 dollars for the bigger bottle and it is absolutely worth it. I drink wine more often than most, and I love Barefoot.
Laurie  a.
Laurie a.
Pittsburgh, PA

This has a crisp and refreshing flavor. It's light and not too heavy. Pairs well with fruits, seafood and light fares. I love it in the summer time.
Sanchina  C.
Sanchina C.
Sanford, FL

Not a huge white wine fan, but I do like moscato. This one is just okay. Too tart for me though. Widely available and at an affordable price point.
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.
Orlando, FL

Barefoot is my go to girls night drink of choice! Able to keep my budget and enjoy some amazing wine. Love love love!
Katrina J.
Katrina J.

I was never really a wine drinker at all but once I tasted Barefoot Mascato, I fell in love!...it's the only brand of Mascato I drink
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Midwest City, Oklahoma

You can't really go wrong with this wine. It's sweet, light, inexpensive, and tastes great.
Sasha L.
Sasha L.

Love Barefoot and Moscato is my favorite kind of wine. It's definitely a fruity, sweet wine, but Barefoot offers a plethora of white and reds, so there's something for everyone. Moscato is light and crisp, and Barefoot makes my favorite kind. Barefoot is also budget friendly, so it's a good value. Love!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?