Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Chelcee K.
Chelcee K.
Columbus, OH

One of my favorites! I love barefoot. It's affordable and tastes great. Not to sweet but not too dry
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN

Barefoot is on the lower end for wines, but overall still makes a pretty good product. I personally have a live affair with my town's local winery, but in a pinch I will choose Barefoot Moscato. The wine is sweet and crisp, definitely pretty tasty and great for Sangria.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Framingham, MA

Moscato is fantastic. Its sweet, and you almost don't even notice how much your're drinking, until the bottle is gone which tends to lead to a very difficult morning.
Tricia M.
Tricia M.
Ithaca, NY

This is really good for how cheap it is. I enjoy picking this up and having it in my cabinet for a rainy day. Very good stuff.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Panama City, FL

This is by far the best tasting Moscato I've had, and it's very affordable. It's very sweet, so I usually have it as a dessert wine.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Beaumont, CA

IT TASTES LIKE FEET! Its disgusting! Warm or Chilled, its a waste of money!
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Kalamazoo, MI

Tasty but not that tasty...last choice!
Marybeth M.
Marybeth M.
Greenville, SC

I love Moscato...the sweet, crisp taste of it. That and Prosecco are my favorites. Barefoot does a great job of bringing it. Pair it with a nice light fruity dessert, like strawberry shortcake and you've got a party!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Creve Coeur, IL

Moscato is my favorite kind of wine and barefoot is definitely one of my first choices when I go to buy a bottle. The fact that you can find it just about anywhere and that it tastes so great makes it a perfect choice!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Orlando, FL

My favorite wine. I'm in college so I like affordable wine and this is by far the best cheaper brand. Love the tiny 4 packs for sneaking into movies.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now