Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Natalee C.
Natalee C.
Portsmouth, OH
I love the fact that the price was so reasonable but the quality of this wine is completely amazing I love the slightly sweet taste.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Great for a girls night! Never thought I'd be a wind drinker but this drink turned me in, now wine is by far my favorite thing to drink.
Christy N.
Christy N.
Davie, FL
Light and refreshing. I enjoy it after a long week at work! It's also a good choice to sit around with a group of friends and just hang out
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
My family buys this all the time, it is a good price for this product and we really like to mix it with fruits.
Sharon O.
Sharon O.
Corona, CA
This isn't the worst moscato I have had but it's certainly not the best either. Just has a very strong taste and not that sweet.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Sanford , Nc
I like all the the Barefoot products. This Mascato is a a light white wine that is sweet but not too sweat. It pairs well with almost anything. Great price, tastes great! personally, I like the pink mascato best.
s  s.
s s.
Love Barefoot moscato! Definitely a must if you like it sweet and totally affordable. Go get some.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Barefoot wine is great. Sweet but not too sweet. Great for any night of the week. Relax with a glass and watch a movie!
Mikayla B.
Mikayla B.
So so so delicious, like really that's all that needs to be said. If your thinking about trying this..do it!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Great light white wine. Moscato is supposed to be a sweet wine and this definitely is. Its great cold with a nice dessert after dinner.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?