BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jeri L.
A nice sweet taste. Not a strong or dry wine. If you haven't tried wine before, this one is a nice choice to try out first. Not too expensive, nice evening on a small dime.
Abigail P.
Moorpark, CA
This wine is good but VERY sweet. If you like that, then you will love this. Sometimes I find it a little too sweet but when I am in the mood for a dessert taste then this is a great choice.
Hannah D.
MY FAVORITE!!! I love this drink. I personally love drinks that are sweet so this always does the trick. Such a perfect drink to have with the girls. Plus its super cheap! What's not to love?
Lindsey  W.
Richmond, TX
Barefoot is an affordable wine for most people at about $5.00 a bottle. But do your self a favor and if you're going to drink a desert wine spend more money and buy a better quality Mascato.
Jaselynn H.
Miami , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Barefoot Moscato is super delicious! It's not one of these wines that are super hot going down. It's sweet! Which I absolutely love! And not to mention it's inexpensive! Definitely recommend!
Takia W.
Sacramento, CA
I really love this brand of moscato, its fairly affordable and I buy it often. I have also tried many other varities of moscato around the same price point and they aren't as good as this brand. Even ones that costs a bit more than this brand did not measure up.
Lindsay T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Barefoot is just OK. There are so many better wines available that contain more flavor for either the same cost or just a tad higher. I personally don't like wasting my money on this bland wine.
Sam F.
I love this wine! it is absolutely devine. something i will always get, its not too expensive but it isn't a bad wine to buy when you want something light. the flavor is really great, not to sweet and not too bitter. if you love wine this is a wine you could try
Jennifer H.
Saint Augustine, FL
I love my wine. I have tried expensive wine to the cheap wine. I guess I do not have a rich palette, because I see no difference. Or maybe it is the people that can offered expensive wine do so for the image?

I will continue to buy this brand without a doubt.
Natalie L.
Miami Lakes, FL
Very sweet, fruity moscato. it's cheap, but great taste for the price. who says you have to spend a bunch of money for a satisfying bottle of wine? this is no more than $6 and it's delicious.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?