Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,710 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Moscato's are sooooo good. I love every single flavor. The flavor is just so crisp and its a great drink to have on a casual night/bbq. Definitely recommend this to people who love white wine.
Love Barefoot wines. This white moscato is so good. It's sweet and refreshing. I love it and it's my favorite. This line is also totally affordable.
This is my favorite wine!! I didn't really care for wine until I tried this. I like several of the Barefoot wines, and I can afford them!
I absolutely love this wine; it's very affordable and tastes great. Always available too!
Cheap, delicious, add some berries and you're set for the night. I can always find a bottle for $6.99 and I love it
Easy drinking, and great for a beginner wine drinker. Sweet and budget friendly.
This is a very good moscato for the price. i don't like spending tons on wine when I'm just wanting a glass or two in the evening but i don't want junk either this is amazing
I really enjoy having a glass of bare foot when I have a nice dinner. The taste os pretty god as well :)
I am not a big wine drinker since I'm new to the field , BUT i ran into this while shopping at the liqour store and they were giving samples. I was sooo surprised by the sweet taste and how inexpensive it was. Needless to say i braught myself a bottle lollove the taste
Moscato is my go to wine but I like mine a little on the sweeter side. Lol though this has a good taste it's not sweet enough for my liking.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos