BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Richmond, VA
I'm a big fan of Moscato! I was given this at a small party and was surprised to hear that it was from Barefoot, since it's one of the cheaper wine. I loved it though! Very well done for the cost, especially.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
Estes Park, CO
Barefoot Moscato is kinda like a two-buck-chuck to me. Not much flavor and the price shows it.
janet C.
janet C.
Hialeah, FL
Who doesn't love White Wine!! well Barefoot brand is one of my Top favorites! nice and smooth and crisp taste! Must try! Moscato is my favorite flavor ;)
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
This wine is great for the price. I'm not a big wine drinker but I can handle moscato since it's a bit sweeter. Whenever I'm in the mood for wine this is the one I buy as it's usually at our local grocery store.
ximena o.
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
I was never much of a wine drinker, but I do like this one. It is very sweet, more like a wine cooler. I prefer it chilled. Very easy to drink
sharon M.
sharon M.
North Arlington, NJ
This makes a great sangria! Nice summer, sweet wine and cheap too! I love it over ice. It is a bit on the sweet side, but refreshing.

Loren S.
Loren S.
Glendale , CA
Headache in a bottle for me. While the price is very nice, the quality is so so. You get what you pay for and this wine is no exception.
Angela J.
Angela J.
One of My favorite Barefoot wines. It's a light, refreshing moscato - perfect for a sweet tooth or someone just beginning to drink wine. This would also be delicious in a Sangria -- great for summer!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Monroe, NC
DELICIOUS! This is my go-to inexpensive wine. It's smooth, sweet, and light - perfect for anyone on a budget!
Wynema O.
Wynema O.
Decatur, TX
My mom loves this stuff. She could drink the whole bottle, says its like drinking a sweet drink.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?