BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
I served a giant bottle of this at our Christmas Eve party. It's so good! The whole bottle was gone by the end of the night. It's light and sweet. You'll find yourself drinking a lot of this!
Brandi M.
This is my daily after work wine the bottle is the perfect portion to share....or not. It tastes just as good as the expensive wine but this is much more affordable.
Jaselynn H.
Miami , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Barefoot Moscato is super delicious! It's not one of these wines that are super hot going down. It's sweet! Which I absolutely love! And not to mention it's inexpensive! Definitely recommend!
Jenn M.
Des Moines, IA
This is my go to wine. It is delicious, cheap, and readily available. In my opinion I've never had a bad Moscato no matter how cheap. So I always purchase the cheapest! I'm frugal like that.
Nicole E.
This is one of my more favorite Barefoot wines, it has a delicious sweetness to it and the price makes it worth getting even if you have never had it before and are wondering if you will like it.
Samantha P.
Stoughton, MA
If you're not much of a wine person, definitely start off with a moscato. It's "deliciously sweet" (as it says right on the bottle) and pairs great with a nice dessert or a light dinner. It's personally one of my favorites.
Beth M.
Ridgewood, NY
I love it. It's a go-to when I want something cheap and sweet. It's a nice spring/summer drink. I actually made a cocktail with it once, too and that was fantastic. Good for punches/things that don't require top notch wine!
Peyton J.
I'm not into wine, I like more of a hard liquor taste. My mom loves this wine, and I can say I do like the taste. It is very bitter but it's nice to drink with food.
Sam F.
I love this wine! it is absolutely devine. something i will always get, its not too expensive but it isn't a bad wine to buy when you want something light. the flavor is really great, not to sweet and not too bitter. if you love wine this is a wine you could try
Lindsay T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Barefoot is just OK. There are so many better wines available that contain more flavor for either the same cost or just a tad higher. I personally don't like wasting my money on this bland wine.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?