BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kristen W.
Royal Oak, MI
This was the first wine I have ever had. It is a nice light wine to drink with dessert or a light dinner. Or, to be honest, it is wonderful with orange juice or cranberry!
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
This wine is ok. The price is right. But I like sweet drinks the best. This is sorta sweet but not too sweet. Bit on the tangy side but also not too sour either. I'm still experimenting with wines :)
Tien N.
Such an affordable bottle! Usually it's around 5-6 dollars at Safeway and for sure a staple in my fridge. I love how sweet it is and it's a screw top! No corkscrew or excessive energy needed to open!
Lisa G.
Sweet, and just lovely when paired with pears. (See what I did there?) Not the world's greatest wine ever, but honestly the best white wine from Barefoot.
Taryn  P.
Barefoot Moscato is absolutely delicious! As a college student, I don't have a lot of money, so when I buy my wine I go for the cheaper stuff. Out of all of the cheap wine Barefoot Moscato is the best!
Samara B.
Killeen, TX
It's not my fav mascato I find it to be a little more dry than other brands, I'll buy it if it's on special bc after a glass you get use to it. It's not bad for the price. Mascato is my fav wine thou.
Alicia F.
Barefoot has to be one on my top wine brands. I buy the moscato flavor every Friday night or I'll try to stock up on them. Esp if there's a sell. If you like sweet wine this is the perfect wine for you
Jacqueline L.
Riverside, CA
I remember everyone talking about Moscato, and the first thing I did was go to Stater Bors. and I bought this brand and since then this is the Only brand of moscato I buy, MMMM to Bare Foot Moscato
Dana S.
This is my favorite kind of wine! It is sweet but not super sweet and it is not expensive either. I tell everyone to try this because of how smooth it is, it does not seem like you are drinking wine.
Jessica D.
Dayton, OH
I'm a big fan of white wines, and I love barefoot, it is great for the price of the wine, which you really can't beat. I would recommend this wine if you are looking for something cheap, yet tasty.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?