BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I love this sweet light, affordable wine. I enjoy all varieties of the Barefoot collection and this wine pairs well with pasta dishes and transitions well to dessert.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Raleigh, NC
My go-to wine when I when I want a big cheap bottle. It's the perfect blend of sweet and tart. I've purchased and repurchased many times!
Danielle  B.
Danielle B.
Fort Jennings, OH
The price is great but I tend to find this wine a little too sweet for my liking. This was the first wine I ever drank, I have moved on to less sweet wines. But this definitely a great starter wine.
Megan  D.
Megan D.
Asheville, NC
I love the white wine!The is my favorite wine at the moment.The has a very crisp and sweet white grape wine flavor.
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Barefoot is my preferred brand of wine! I mostly enjoy the white and pink moscatos. Good price for a good bottle of wine to sip on with dinner.
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
One of the best moscatos I've had... Not too sweet! Perfect amount of sweetness and such a great taste!
January G.
January G.
I love Moscasto and when a friend told me try this brand, I went straight out and bought a bottle. Sweet with bubbles. A nice wine with a smooth finish. I was very surprised.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Very good desert wine. Light tasting and a little sweet. I also use it when baking chicken it gives it a lot more flavor.
Kara W.
Kara W.
Fayetteville, NC
Barefoot Moscato is a great, affordable moscato. It is my go to wine most of the time. With that price you can't go wrong.
Lacy N.
Lacy N.
Tampa , FL
Barefoot mascato is simply delicious. It has a very crisp taste yet finishes with an amazing sweet taste. Amazing to sip on with friends or even enjoy with a glass of dinner.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?