BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Hollee B.
New Braunfels, TX
I love that this wine is inexpensive and refreshing. It actually has a wonderful flavor, and tends to be my go-to drink of choice. I don't know why, it just really works for me. I love it.
Abigail P.
Moorpark , CA
This wine is good but VERY sweet. If you like that, then you will love this. Sometimes I find it a little too sweet but when I am in the mood for a dessert taste then this is a great choice.
Holly B.
Fort Lewis
I honestly dislike this "wine" very much. I know you get what you pay for, and it is affordable, but I can't get past the flavors. Overly sweet at first and then a very pungent sour flavor, almost like sacking on a lemon.
Takia W.
Sacramento, CA
I really love this brand of moscato, its fairly affordable and I buy it often. I have also tried many other varities of moscato around the same price point and they aren't as good as this brand. Even ones that costs a bit more than this brand did not measure up.
Amaris Q.
One of these ALMOST fits perfectly into a big Tervis tumbler cup. You pour your bottle of Moscato into your tumbler and tell everyone you are drinking water. Sorry this isn't exactly a review.
Valarie R.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love Barefoot WInes!!!! Moscato is my fave but I'm not picky lol. This wine is so smooth and refreshing. I add frozen grapes and enjoy while watching my shows. The price is a plus too!!
Brandi M.
This is my daily after work wine the bottle is the perfect portion to share....or not. It tastes just as good as the expensive wine but this is much more affordable.
Sadie L.
Brooklyn, NY
A good white wine, but definitely very sweet. I'm pretty sure the sugar content in this wine is extravagant. Good for a dessert wine, or a hot summer day. Tart wine drinkers would not like.
Nika I.
Wilkes barre, PA
BareFoot is a delicious brand of wine and affordable! Always a sale going on for them at my local wine and spirits store. My favorite is the Reisling but they are all delicious! You cannot go wrong with purchasing this wine!
Lauren F.
Framingham , MA
This stuff is dangerous but amazing! It is super affordable, but goes down so easy you will drink the whole bottle without even realizing it = Danger! It is very sweet so a good choice for people who are not huge wine drinkers but are feeling classy for a night.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?