Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Seraih B.
Seraih B.
Cincinnati, OH
I was very nervous to try this at first because I always thought gas station wine would be terrible. But don't be thrown off, this wine is amazing. Hands down, my favorite wine! Very light and sweet. Tastes like desert in a bottle!
Valarie R.
Valarie R.
San Antonio, TX
April 23, 2015, 11:17 a.m.
Review for: White
I absolutely love Barefoot WInes!!!! Moscato is my fave but I'm not picky lol. This wine is so smooth and refreshing. I add frozen grapes and enjoy while watching my shows. The price is a plus too!!
Christina P.
Christina P.
I like all the Barefoot Mascatos. I love the pink bubbly. Anything fruity and sweet I'm in. If you are on a budget, this brand is super cheap.
Nikkita M.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
April 23, 2015, 12:45 p.m.
Review for: White
Yummy sweet wine i love it and its super super cheap to buy. could be a little bit more on the sweeter side tho :) yum
maya c.
maya c.
Oak Ridge, TN
If your a sororiety girl. If you like sweet wine. If you like any wine. You like barefoot wine. And I love it
Paige G.
Paige G.
Beattyville, KY
I am not a wine drinker and I got turned onto this because of my mother. I love this wine now! It goes great with almost anything!
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland, TX
Good price and yummie if you like light fruity wines. I really like this one but I LOVE the pink and red mascato even more!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Barefoot is a great brand of wine. It has a nice light, sweet flavor that tastes better chilled or over ice, but doesn't taste bad at room temperature. This isn't the best moscato I've ever had, but it's worth drinking. It doesn't leave a weird taste in my mouth like a lot of moscato tends to do. It comes at a great price too, very affordable.
Emily H.
Emily H.
I do not like moscato much because it is so so sweet but if I do need a dessert wine for an event I go for barefoot moscato first! It's well priced and has good flavor and people who like moscato really seem to love it!
Mike Y.
Mike Y.
Norton shores, mi
This brand may be cheap but the flavor is pretty good quality. I'm a fan a light wines over dark.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?