Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Nykki O.
Nykki O.
Columbus, OH

Barefoot is a great value. The taste is wonderful, and I love drinking it! The original is nice, but the pink variety is my favorite.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Gulfport, MS

Barefoot is my favorite mass produced wine. It's cost effective but doesn't taste awful. I love their white zin.
Angela C.
Angela C.

This is one of my favorite wines I can buy on the daily because it's so affordable but at the same time tastes good! Their moscato is one of my top choices
Maia L.
Maia L.

Super sweet and refreshing. It tastes more like a desert than a beverage. Perfect for a summer picnic!
Carissa L.
Carissa L.
Dania Beach, FL

I'm really not a fan of any of the wines I've tried from Barefoot. Everything tastes too sweet and like juice rather than how it's supposed to. Even in the same price range their are much better wines to try.
Laura T.
Laura T.

I love this wine because it a refreshing and light change. it's usually one of my usual brands and types of wine. The cost is usually right and it doesn't give me a headache like some other wines do.
Kristian S.
Kristian S.
Saint Petersburg, FL

This is definitely the best wine that I have ever had! This is the only kind I will buy and its by far the best tasting as well! A++ for sure
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
Macomb, MI

This is my go to wine when it's really hot out! Great with fruit and other juices for a summer back yard party. It's a great price so it's good to stock up on when you're having a party
Amy W.
Amy W.
Ward, AR

Very good, light & sweet tasting dessert wine. Very affordable which is also nice. The bottle goes fast so go ahead and get 2.
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Pinckneyville, IL

I love this brand! The Reisling is my favorite followed by Moscato! They are delicious! I like to sip on these in the summer especially. They are both sweet and refreshing. A must try!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now