Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Ranae M.
Ranae M.
Lancaster, PA

This is a wonderful crowd pleaser it is sweet enough for those who really enjoy sweet wines and yet people like me who like wines a bit dry will also enjoy it
Jeri N.
Jeri N.
Albuquerque, NM

My favorite moscato hands down. I've tried many labels and this is by far the freshest, lightest and best in my opinion. Not too fruity or sweet. It's light and refreshing and such a great pairing with poultry and fish.
Erica D.
Erica D.
LONE TREE, Colorado

For a lower priced wine this isn't all top bad, subtle flavoring, great for one glass or two.
amber v.
amber v.
Louisville, KY

My husband and I drink this wine only. have 1-2 glasses a night and you never feel bloated or hung over after wards
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Warwick, RI

I love barefoot co. They make great wines that won't cost me my weekly gas money (lol) love this moscato!
Ieva E.
Ieva E.
Bala Cynwyd, PA

I love Brearfoot drinks. Their flavor is very strong which makes this drink so special. I really enjoy having this dirnk
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Des Moines, IA

This is one of the worst Moscatos I've tried. Not as sweet as a typical moscato & with a harsh aftertaste this is not one I would purchase again.
Donna W.
Donna W.
Morgantown, IN

Moscato is a refreshing, light and bubbly drink that is perfect with a meal or by itself. Also, the price makes it affordable for everyone.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Jamaica Plain, MA

Barefoot brand wines are affordable and good. I prefer sweeter wines myself and this Moscato is very nice on a hot summer's evening.
Ciara T.
Ciara T.

My second favorite wine! Barefoot makes many delicious wines. This particular one is very sweet and goes great on a warm summer day.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?