Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Jacksonville, FL

I love how crisp this moscato is. The price isn't too bad either... I've tried many different brands and I always end up buying this one if I need a good well known brand!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Vestal, NY

Not to dry and tastes sweet. Tastes much better chilled and with done chocolate. This is the first white wine I really liked.
sarah Z.
sarah Z.
Los Angeles, CA

This is a good cheap reliable choice. Easy to drink and goes down smoothly.
It has a super affordable price point that makes it accessible for anyone. It is great to bring to a party or to drink on your own.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Clayton, NC

If you never tried Wine, i suggest this be your first pick. Moscato is very light wine and very high in taste. You can combine it with any idea especially Italian. I totally recommend anyone to buy it or even try when you go to your next visit at a restuarants. Most restaurants always have Moscato.
Missy W.
Missy W.
Oakboro, NC

One of my favorite go-to wines when I just feel like having a glass of sweet wine without spending an arm and a leg. Also light, so no horrible hangover the next day if you get a little carried away. ;)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

The Barefoot Moscato is definitely worth the low price. It is very cost affective and can be found in almost any store (grocery stores or even Walmart). It is very tolerable even for non-wine drinkers.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Jackson, MS

This is an easy wine to drink. It's sweet and has a great taste. You'll be done with the bottle before you know it! Enjoy!
Lauren V.
Lauren V.

I love all Barefoot wine, but this and the Pink are my favorites. It's light and crisp. I prefer mine chilled.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Honolulu, HI

I am a very big moscato fan and from all of the brands that I've tried this has got to be one of the best. if you haven't tried it already got get yourself a bottle asap !!
Alecia P.
Alecia P.

Barefoot always provides a great tasting wine at a great price! I do enjoy moscato, as well as other types they offer! If you like moscato, try the red moscato!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now