Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Megan V.
Megan V.
Tinley Park, IL
Great refreshing white wine, served chilled. Sweet and easy to enjoy for everyone. Great paired with a salad.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Royal Oak, MI
Very good flavor, not my favorite wine, it is sweet and not too sweet. Also not sour which is a big pet peeve of mine when it comes to drinks
Kristi H.
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
This wine is ok. The price is right. But I like sweet drinks the best. This is sorta sweet but not too sweet. Bit on the tangy side but also not too sour either. I'm still experimenting with wines :)
Bobbie C.
Bobbie C.
Paris, Ky
By far Barefoot is the smoothst and best tasting wine for the price range .
Refrigerate after opening , replace lid let it chill over night then serve .
Christine O.
Christine O.
Barefoot has very good wines. I have tried several flavors so far, but my favorite is pink moscato. Have served it to my girl friends when I had them at my home for a girls night out. The flavored appealed to all. This is my go to wine for many occasions.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Beaverton, OR
This wine taste SO good! Every time I have a girls night I make sure to get a couple bottles because it's so smooth to drink and doesn't leave you feeling icky!
Anita G.
Anita G.
Milwaukee, WI
Love Barefoot wines! Moscato is my Favorite of all time. Just had a girls day and served barefoot moscato topped with simply mango lemonade, garnished with lemon slices and strawberries in the glass. It was amazing.
Tina D.
Tina D.
Garden City , Mi
I really like Barefoot ! light & crisp .. Its great to make a white wine spritzer , good price & Great taste!
Medie X.
Medie X.
Love Barefoot wines! They are perfect for any occasions, and this moscato is not too sweet compared to other wines I've tried.
Sam G.
Sam G.
You cannot go wrong when it comes to moscato, and you most definitely cannot go wrong with the barefoot brand! I love this moscato! Perfect for a girls night for sure!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?