BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Briana T.
Harbor City, CA
This use to be my go to wine whenever I was in the mood for wine. It being sweet is a pro and a con to me. I love that it is a sweet wine, but after awhile it just seems too sweet. This brand is the best moscato ive had tho.
Angela L.
Mayfield, KY
I was never much on wines till a few years ago when a friend suggested that I try Barefoot Moscato. Since then I have been "HOOKED" on it.

I like to add strawberry and kiwi slices to it and seems to make it even fruiter.
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
If you're new to wine drinking, or prefer to drink sweeter beverages, Barefoot Moscato is a good starting point. It's inexpensive and it's tasty (my first thoughts were that it reminded me of alcoholic white peach grape juice).
Kayla P.
Las Vegas, NV
Not so good fury fury I love you too baby so much to be in and out of sleep just so I could make you laugh to haha that's kinda funny as you think I could make you laugh to haha that's kinda funny as you think I could make
Amanda R.
Fairless Hls, PA
I go back and forth between whether or not Barefoot or Yellow Tail is a preferable moscato, but you can always find one of them in my house! The price is a huge selling point for me. Perfect light wine for the warm weather!
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
I served a giant bottle of this at our Christmas Eve party. It's so good! The whole bottle was gone by the end of the night. It's light and sweet. You'll find yourself drinking a lot of this!
Lindsey  W.
Richmond, TX
Barefoot is an affordable wine for most people at about $5.00 a bottle. But do your self a favor and if you're going to drink a desert wine spend more money and buy a better quality Mascato.
Christie V.
La Puente, CA
When i don't it to the winery i get this kind because it is low priced and i can find it anywhere , it is the best tasting low priced moscato I've tried . my mom even liked it and she is picky
Takia W.
Sacramento, CA
I really love this brand of moscato, its fairly affordable and I buy it often. I have also tried many other varities of moscato around the same price point and they aren't as good as this brand. Even ones that costs a bit more than this brand did not measure up.
Nicole E.
This is one of my more favorite Barefoot wines, it has a delicious sweetness to it and the price makes it worth getting even if you have never had it before and are wondering if you will like it.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?