BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Megan K.
Cleveland, OH
Being a "wineo", I love me some wine! And this is one of my all time favorites. This wine is on the sweeter side, and is technically a dessert wine, so please be weary of that. Regardless, the quality is great for the price! Love it!
Jess O.
I just discovered the barefoot brand in the last year and have to admit I love it! sweet but not too sweet and not too overbearing that you can't enjoy a meal with it...a regular staple in my dinner table
Sarah K.
Barefoot Moscato is an easy option when going to someone's house or to have a glass at home. You know what to expect - sweet, easy to drink and not going to break the bank. At around $5-7 locally, it's affordable and liked by most. The sweetness goes well with hot weather and makes an awesome white sangria! A must try.
Kristen W.
Royal Oak, MI
This was the first wine I have ever had. It is a nice light wine to drink with dessert or a light dinner. Or, to be honest, it is wonderful with orange juice or cranberry!
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Barefoot is low priced and highly delicious. Their Moscato is one of my favorites, and my local liquor store keeps it in the cooler, which makes it easy to grab a bottle on your way to a get together.
Samara B.
Killeen, TX
It's not my fav mascato I find it to be a little more dry than other brands, I'll buy it if it's on special bc after a glass you get use to it. It's not bad for the price. Mascato is my fav wine thou.
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn
This is my favorite affordable wine! It is so inexpensive but yet tastes fantastic. I love the fact I don't have to sacrifice flavor for price. Such a great sweet flavor that I look for in a wine.
Lisa G.
Sweet, and just lovely when paired with pears. (See what I did there?) Not the world's greatest wine ever, but honestly the best white wine from Barefoot.
Kayla K.
Mesa, AZ
Barefoot is hands down the best...It is crisp and fruity and they have a really yummy Pink Moscato (available in bubbly too!) It is also found everywhere and is pretty cheap. I definitely recommend.
Taryn  P.
Barefoot Moscato is absolutely delicious! As a college student, I don't have a lot of money, so when I buy my wine I go for the cheaper stuff. Out of all of the cheap wine Barefoot Moscato is the best!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?