Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
Phoenix, AZ

The Barefoot wine products are not great but are not expensive and taste good. The Moscato is one of their better flavors and is a nice glass to have on a weeknight.
Suzi T.
Suzi T.
Maple Glen, PA

This is a nice wine. It is very affordable and is often on sale which makes it accessible for many people. I like the whites chilled - especially in the summer.
Virginia V.
Virginia V.

This is hands down my favorite Moscato!
Mila P.
Mila P.
Wilton Manors, FL

have tried expensive and cheap ones. Barefoot's is a very good in between--not too pricey, and not so cheap it takes away the smoothness of it.
Simone A.
Simone A.

It's not the best tasting wine but it will do the trick for when you need to unwind after a long day of work.
Kelli G.
Kelli G.
Whitinsville, Ma

The perfect light, crisp summer wine. I enjoyed it most chilled or over ice, but beware it goes down a little too easy!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Bowie, MD

I love this wine, it's a great desert wine, when it's cold it's the best and it's so sweet and it's just amazing 😍😊👍👍👌
Jayla G.
Jayla G.

One of my faves, such a great tasting wine and a great price love love love it!
joyce b.
joyce b.

This wine was not that great. I could barely get down one glass and then needed something else to wash the taste away. For the price there are much better tasting wines out there.
Kaitlyn T.
Kaitlyn T.
Bandera, Tx

I like this Moscato but I like a sweeter more crisp taste when I think of moscato but for the price its a great deal good try for new wine drinkers!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now