BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Courtney W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
The barefoot brand is one of my favorites when it comes to Moscato. The taste is nice a crisp but yet a little sweet. Its not to expensive and its great if you just want to have a little me time:)
Landi R.
Sturgis, SD
Barefoot moscato is sweet and affordable! I love moscatos but as a college student I don't have money to spend 20 dollars a bottle regularly so this moscato is amazing!
Brianna C.
Ft Wainwright, AK
This is definitely in my top 5 for wine, and it definitely helps that it's so affordable! I always have two in my fridge; it's so perfect for this time of year when it starts to get warmer outside.
Marisela B.
Las Vegas , NV
I've been a fan of this brand and their wines including the Moscato it's affordable and great quality. It's perfect and they have it in Pink and Red too. I enjoy it a glass of it once or twice a week after the kids are in bed ;)
Megan H.
['Moncks Corner', ''], SC
I am giving this an A based on the Barefoot wine brand. For a moscato it is good. I do not really care for moscato's but for a moscato this was good. Barefoot, in general, has never disappointed.
Kayla P.
Las Vegas, NV
Not so good fury fury I love you too baby so much to be in and out of sleep just so I could make you laugh to haha that's kinda funny as you think I could make you laugh to haha that's kinda funny as you think I could make
Evelyn R.
La Mirada, CA
I really like this wine but I especially love it with berries. I usually smash up some fresh berries in the actual wine glass then pour some wine in the glass. I must say it's berry berry good!
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
One of my favorite brands of moscato! Very sweet which I like! Gotta watch how much you drink though this stuff gives you a hangover because of how much sugar is in it!
lilt r.
El Segundo, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yes, I'm a wine snob. Yes, this is technically wine. YES, it will get you drunk. But you'll also get a hangover, and this stuff will skyrocket your blood sugar. Do yourself a favor and stick to something a little less sweet.
Nicole S.
Wyoming, MN
Moscato is really an after dinner wine. I rarely drink it with food unless its chicken that is baked using Moscato. Barefoot is a great choice on a budget. I am a fan of the Pink Moscato myself!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?