Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Escondido, CA
This moscato is very sweet and delicious. At an affordable price one can never pass up the sweet deal! Especially when you have wine night with your girlfriends or significant other:)
Heather B.
Heather B.
This is by far my favorite go to wine when I am bringing it to a party. It is affordable and delicious. I like the Moscato best.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Saint Charles, IL
Love Moscato, my favorite wine. I can even get my husband to drink it! Barefoot is one of my go to brands, especially when it is on sale. A great price for a great wine.
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
This is by far my favorite wine. I always drink this at any occasion or family function. Love the smoothness of the taste. Anyone wants to know what to get me as a gift weather christmas, valentines, my birthday or anniversary I tell them Barefoot Moscato. I have also baked cupcakes with this brand or wine and OMG. They came out so awesome.
Michaela W.
Michaela W.
I could barely finish a glass of this moscato. It is very, very, very sweet. It is a good price, but personally, not for me.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Clearfield , Ky
This wine is great! It comes in a variety of amazing flavors and the price can't be beat! Pink moscato is my favorite!
Tia B.
Tia B.
Baltimore, MD
This wine is okay. i definitely couldn't say it's the best. It's not as sweet as I would prefer for a Moscato to be.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
National Court, Findlay, Ohio
This brand is cheap, but very good. Many of the people I know bring this moscato to drink at our bond fires and summer parties. It's refreshing and sweet. A very good value.
erica b.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not much of a fan. Too sweet for me, but my friends seem to like it. But other than the sweetness, it was a mediocre wine in my opinion
Joanna G.
Joanna G.
Moscato is my all time favorite wine. I just recently found a recipe on Pinterest. Mix half moscato and half cranberry juice and add some berries for a cute little drink.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?