Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Casey B.
Casey B.
Syracuse, NY

I am a huge Barefoot fan! I've tried other wines and some are ok, but Barefoot is by far the best. It always goes down smooth.
Shauna W.
Shauna W.
Warrenton, OR

I love Moscato! Barefoot makes a nice tasting and affordable option. When I'm overwhelmed in the wine section and I want something sweet without breaking the bank, this is a perfect choice. The Pink and Red versions are really great too!
Megan R.
Megan R.

This is the perfect cheap but great tasting wine! Good option when serving a big crowd. The sweet, crisp taste will keep you coming back for more!
Tatiana P.
Tatiana P.

Moscato has become a staple at my gatherings. I no longer crave the strong Merlot, this is a refreshing glass and you don't need to spend a lot of money Barefoot is affordable and quite delicious....
Brandy V.
Brandy V.

This is my go to wine for the beach. It is easy to make a white sangria out of it, by adding strawberries, and apples.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Maumelle, AR

This is a little to sweet, but I drink it from time to time. Plus, I am a fan of Barefoot! Yum
Kate P.
Kate P.

Best cheap moscato! Light and bubbly!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Bay Shore, NY

I am a big wine drinker and I absolutely love this wine! Not only the moscato nut
but all the other versions as well. The moscato is sweet and yummy, I like to add some club soda and make a spritzer out of it!
NICOLE I.
NICOLE I.
Dallas, TX

On my top list of favorite moscatos. Its so sweet and yummy. It might be too sweet since I get headaches from drinking it sometimes but its a good price and great taste
Raqueta S.
Raqueta S.
North Chicago, IL

This is one of my faves! It tastes great and can be consumed by all. the price is inexpensive
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now