Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.

Love barefoot moscato! Great price and tastes great:)
Abby P.
Abby P.
Youngstown, OH

This is a delicious tasting moscato! I always bring this with me to friends houses or parties, and it's always liked by those who try it. It's an easy drink! I like to add frozen blackberries and fresh mint to mine to fancy it up a bit!
Cheyanne P.
Cheyanne P.
Springfield, MO

The Moscato is a little too sweet for me but I know plenty of people will ONLY drink this type of wine. Barefoot is affordable and readily available in many stores.
Christie B.
Christie B.
Columbus, OH

Great price. Good to keep in the house for guests since most people do love it@
Shayla H.
Shayla H.
Lilburn, GA

This is extremely sweet so you better like your moscato. It's like the sophomore college girls' drink. Cheap price!
lauren v.
lauren v.
bel air, md

MMhmmm...delcious! Love this wine and even at its very low cost it has such a great taste to it..add a couple fruits in it and its the perfect summer time drink! ENJOY :)
Collette K.
Collette K.
Trafford, PA

This is one of my favorite wines. I enjoy coming home from along day at work and having a glass sometimes two of this
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
Phoenix, AZ

The Barefoot wine products are not great but are not expensive and taste good. The Moscato is one of their better flavors and is a nice glass to have on a weeknight.
Suzi T.
Suzi T.
Maple Glen, PA

This is a nice wine. It is very affordable and is often on sale which makes it accessible for many people. I like the whites chilled - especially in the summer.
Virginia V.
Virginia V.

This is hands down my favorite Moscato!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now