BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Kaycee R.
Kaycee R.
College Sta, TX
Mix this with some Sprite and you've got yourself a great drink to get the party started! Even without the Sprite it's really good, but for those that need a little more sweetness that's the way to go. I buy a bottle a week (yes, I do share it).
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
While I love Barefoot and think that it is always great for the price, the moscato is a little bit too sweet, I think, for me. I definitely still enjoyed it and drank it, though, and I think that it tastes great by itself or paired with a meal.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
If your not looking to spend a lot of money this is definitely the wine to get for the great flavor it's very expensive and has a great flavor going to a party or having a wine and paint party get this the next time you do you won't regret it.
Sandra I.
Sandra I.
Los Angeles , CA
Happy Hour Expert
This barefoot moscato is sweet but not an overwhelming amount. It's really crisp and refreshing it's my go to moscato really good prices can't always find a deal as it's sometimes a few dollars off at my local grocery store. It's worth a try !
Tamar L.
Tamar L.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert
In love with this! It's perfect for a nice night and a calming drink. It's sweet as moscato should be and tastes delicious. I love the price as a college girl I can't afford anything too pricey. All my friends love it too! It's my go to wine.
Sichelle W.
Sichelle W.
Mendocino, CA
Sweet, light, refreshing and not too acidic. My girlfriends and I love to grab a couple bottles and take them to the beach on sunny days. Super affordable at just $7 a bottle at my local grocer! I definitely recommend trying barefoot moscato!
LaToya T.
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
Happy Hour Expert
This is a great moscato. It is affordable. It is crisp and sweet. It can be found at most places that sell wine. It is a great wine to have on a hot summer day or after dinner as a dessert. I buy a bottle of this moscato several times a year.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
If you like sweet wine then this is a wine you have to try! Moscato is my absolute favorite wine, especially mixed with flavors likes strawberry or raspberry, which this brand offers! This brand is very affordable with a great quality taste!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Great wine. It's delicious, light. My personal opinion it has a light green apple taste to it. It will catch up to you the more you indulge. Trust me, I speak from experience lol. But other than that it's a great wine to try and keep buying.
Brigid S.
Brigid S.
Dubuque, IA
A cheap wine that doesn't taste cheap. I've tried expensive wine, but as a college student, I always end up going back to this one. It's cheap and just as good of quality as the more expensive options. A great option for those on a budget.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?