Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Karen J.
Karen J.
Stuarts Draft, VA
What's not to like about moscato. This wine is crisp and sweet. Love Barefoot Moscato! It is very affordable and tastes divine! One of my new favorites. Always pick up a bottle to drink on Friday after a long week. Try it you won't be disappointed!
Gia Y.
Gia Y.
EMERSON, NJ
This is one of my favorite Moscatos. Its refreshingly sweet and delicious! For the price you can't beat it. Its great to bring to friends or family's home and because of its great low price you can bring something else also and not break the bank.
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Reedsville , WI
Crisp, sweet, and excellent on a warm summer evening or next to a crackling fireplace in the winter. This is a special year-round treat (that won't break the bank). Even friends who don't generally like wine will find this delicious and enjoyable!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Butler, PA
This brand is probably one of my favorites. It's affordable and I think it tastes better than the Sutter Home brand. It's my wine of choice when I want to have a glass with dinner and not worry about spending a fortune on wine. I would recommend.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Great wine for the money. Easy to sip, enjoy and relax. I have purchased this wine over and over. Great flavor and rivals wines that are more expensive. Never sampled a wine from Barefoot that was a disappointment. Rapidly becoming a go-to brand.
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
If you love sweet wine. this is the wine for oyu. when i used to drink, i take this down by myself and be feeling really nice. if you just want to drink something nice and sweet sailing. a cup of this will do you justice. i drink it hot and cold
Kaycee R.
Kaycee R.
College Sta, TX
Mix this with some Sprite and you've got yourself a great drink to get the party started! Even without the Sprite it's really good, but for those that need a little more sweetness that's the way to go. I buy a bottle a week (yes, I do share it).
Leah S.
Leah S.
Rayland, OH
My all time favorite wine! It's cheap and it tastes amazing! It's basically drinking the sweetest grape juice that'll get you drunk. I was never big on wine until someone had me try this, now it is the only kind I will buy! Absolutely in love!❤️
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Hillsboro, OH
Not a bad wine. Honestly, I'm a wine snob and prefer other brands but it can get costly. When I would like to enjoy a glass and don't have the extra money, Barefoot is a good brand. I haven't tried anything other than the Moscato but it is good.
Katy P.
Katy P.
Greenville, SC
This is my go-to favorite wine! I enjoy sweet wines, and this fits the bill perfectly. I always keep some in stock at home to have on hand to serve to guests that come over to visit. Everyone always enjoys it, remarking on the incredible flavor!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?