BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
Hands down my favorite wine! I love everything about it from the quality to the taste! I find Barefoot to be reasonable priced. I have had other brands of Moscato this didn't like the taste; Barefoot is my favorite brand of Moscato! Whenever I'm having a get together I always make sure to grab Barefoot Moscato!
Alesha V.
This is my go to wine! It's sweet and refreshing! For a wine that is under 10 dollars I was impressed with the flavor. It had the right amount of sweetness and it definitely exceeded my expectations. The great flavor of this wine has made me branch out and try the other wines that this company makes.
Kourtney M.
If you like a sweet wine this is the one for you. This wine has great flavor for a great price from a great winery. Its not so sweet that its a dessert wine, however a moscato has a fresh fruity flavor with out over powering. Barefoot is one of my favorite winery's with so many great choices for everyone and if I can't find moscato I go for pinot grigio a little drier but still on the sweet side another great choice
Cheyanne T.
Happy Hour Expert
I love this wine, it is truly AMAZING. It is very sweet, but not dry like a lot of other brands I've tried. It's very affordable as well. This is definitely my go to wine and I will continue to reach for it! I would recommend to anyone who enjoys moscato.
Anjonette P.
South Bend, IN
I ws helping my friend move and she opened the bottle when we finished. Her and I have recently learned that we like Moscato, but she has been trying different wines, so I never know what kind or brand she will have. It was very good. I need to buy it,
Shawnc D.
Happy Hour Expert
This is my all time favorite wine. It has a sweet light taste and very inexpensive. It's sold everywhere: Walgreens, Walmart, target, local grocery stores... it's so good you can't just have one glass but more than one will definitely get you tipsy lol.
Tara L.
For the price- I think barefoot wine is really good quality. I liked this moscato better when I first started drinking wine but now I can't really drink sweet wines. This barefoot moscato was my go-to though when I first liked wine because it is sweet. It's not overly sweet and it is refreshing. This is a good wine to try to turn you on to other wines in general.
Laura T.
This is my go to when I'm on a budget. I can get a great wine at a decent price and not feel as though it didn't hit the spot. This is one of the first wines I ever tried and I will still always recommend this to anyone who is beginning their tasting with wine.
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
This is my go to wine when I have not hit up a Winery in awhile or I don't feel like paying 20 or more a bottle.  I can buy this at my local state store down the road from me for under $10.00 (so is cheap) it tastes just as good as winery wine ( I just have some of my local favorites). So I would and I actually do recommend this wine to other people.
Kaley A.
The best relatively cheap moscato at the grocery store. Barefoot is an amazing brand and you can never go wrong with their products. Just the right amount of sweetness with a slight tang that always hits the spot. Very comparable to their pink moscato.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?