Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Clorissa F.
Clorissa F.
Ridgeley , Wv

I'm an avid wino! No lie I have about 7 bottles in my fridge! This is one of my favs, it's super cheap and great tasting! I love the flavor and buy this often! I recommend this to all my friends! We have weekly wine nights and each person brings different kinds of wine!
Mary P.
Mary P.
Schenectady, NY

Not for me, but others seem to love it. It's definitely among the sweeter Moscatos I've had, and for me the overly sweetness makes it really hard for me to drink. My mother is a fan so I buy it for her, and I always buy it as an option for parties, it just isn't for me.
Catherine A.
Catherine A.
Westerville, OH

This moscato is too sweet for my taste. It could be good for someone's first glass of wine I suppose. It's really more like someone took vodka and mixed it with white grape juice. There are better moscatos on the market for a similar price point to spend your money on.
Kirstie L.
Kirstie L.
Elkton, MD

Not a huge fan of barefoot but there moscato isn't half bad. There are better alternatives though. I would buy this if I were having a big gathering that I didn't want to spend a ton of money on drinks for and I would add lots of fruit to it to make it a white sangria.
Yaidelyn F.
Yaidelyn F.
Miami, Fl

I have always loved Moscato wine. I generally shoot for the sweeter wines. I buy the Barefoot Brand because it always meets my expectations. It's a refreshing wine. I think that bottle and label are nice. I think anyone who likes the sweeter wines would like this wine.
Luz M.
Luz M.

This is one of my go-to wines. I'm in college, so this is affordable which is important for me. I actually love the taste of it. I like that it tastes pretty balanced. It's not too dry or too sweet. It's great for people that want to start drinking wine, easy to drink.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , Ny

My go to for an affordable and delicious white wine. It is best chilled and it is the perfect combination of dry and sweet wine. I usually cant stop myself until the bottle is gone! Perfect for a quiet night inside when you just want to snuggle up with a glass of wine!
Lee V.
Lee V.
Jonesville, NC

If you are looking for a sweet crowd pleaser and something a little bubbly and festive this is for you. I find this in most grocery stores. A little sweet so be careful not to drink to much but a nice wine, I normally keep a bottle on hand in case I need to celebrate.
Lola M.
Lola M.

The barefoot Moscato is pretty good. Especially for the price, but you can also tell that it's cheap wine. I like very sweet wine. I'm not a fan of dry wine and with the barefoot I feel it's a little dryer than normal. But for six dollars a bottle it isn't bad at all.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Greenup

By far my favorite wine. Refreshing, delicious and sweet but not to sweet. One I love to have on hand all the time. It is one of the best white wines I have tried and if we go somewhere that does not have it I try to find something exactly like it because its so great
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now