Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Cassi S.
Cassi S.
Muncie, In

I love this wine, its not too sweet, not too dry! Plus, the fact that this wine comes in multiple flavors a huge plus!
Caroline A.
Caroline A.
Basking ridge, Nj

There is a startling difference when this is not served chilled. Taste much better haha. It's a sweet wine for a really good price. Very yummy for a summer day
Cathy L.
Cathy L.
Lynwood, CA

I've had many Moscato's before this one and this is among one of my favorites. It is sweet, fruity, and bubbly. SO YUMMY! and the price is a good everyday deal.
Josie S.
Josie S.
Ceres, CA

Love it!! DEFINATELY something me and the girls by to just have a relaxing night. :) we usually get more then one bottle hahah ;)
Sanci F.
Sanci F.
Beloit, WI

I've been drinking Moscato for years, and have tried expensive and cheap ones. Barefoot's is a very good in between--not too pricey, and not so cheap it takes away the smoothness of it. Plus, it's always a win if you bring it to a girls' night in party. ;)
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Hatboro, PA

If you are like me you have a sweet tooth and occasionally crave a dessert wine. Barefoot Moscato is the answer! It is very sweet and also affordable. Good to offer at parties for inexperienced wine drinkers.
Erin A.
Erin A.
Portland, OR

My roommate swears by their White Zinfandel. I personally enjoy it with the tiniest bit of sprite added. It's really cheap and in almost every grocery store. If there's ever a girls night where you all just want to drink a bunch of wine. I'd suggest buying a few bottles of this stuff to help make the night.
Jade C.
Jade C.

It's not my favorite but I like it and buy it when I can't find the one I do like. It's pretty good.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN

Moscato is one of my favorite wines and this one is great and super affordable. It's not heavy or thick like some cheaper wines. It is really lite and crisp and fruity. I would definitely recommend it for someone who doesn't like dry bitter wines.
Bernadetta A.
Bernadetta A.
Newtown, CT

I am not a huge fan of wines, but this one is something special. I can drink it all the tim!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now