BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jessica A.
Barefoot is one of my favorite wine brands. They promote a great cause, "keeping beaches barefoot friendly". Great price. Moscato just isn't for me....WAY too sweet, but that's just preference.
Alondra D.
Villa park, IL
If you want a girls night and a cheap wine this is the one to get. It is both affordable and great tasting. It is not too strong, but yet has that little touch that will make you come for more.
Courtney M.
metairie, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
For about $10 this wine is definitely a good wine for those beginning wine drinkers. I love it and it's so light and crisp tasting. Definitely drinking a bottle for Valentines day this weekend!
Courtney P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am not a huge fan of this brand overall, but I do think that if you are going to start drinking wine you should start with this brand and this is a nice variety to ease into. I like to add a little fizz and some frozen berries.
Mz T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Best moscato wine hands down! My absolute favorite brand of moscato. It's sweet and it smells delicious. I love to pair it up with a nice dinner or just keep it simple with cheese and chocolates.
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
If you're new to wine drinking, or prefer to drink sweeter beverages, Barefoot Moscato is a good starting point. It's inexpensive and it's tasty (my first thoughts were that it reminded me of alcoholic white peach grape juice).
Tanika L.
Freeport, NY
Love love barefoot moscato especially the white it has a nice balanced light sweet taste to very smooth and sparkly had some over the weekend and always i enjoyed every sip my summer go to drink
Brianna C.
Ft Wainwright, AK
This is definitely in my top 5 for wine, and it definitely helps that it's so affordable! I always have two in my fridge; it's so perfect for this time of year when it starts to get warmer outside.
Veronica R.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I enjoy Barefoot Moscato because it's a nice fruity white wine that is also affordable. So if you are looking to try wine but on a budget the Barefoot company is good.
Courtney W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
The barefoot brand is one of my favorites when it comes to Moscato. The taste is nice a crisp but yet a little sweet. Its not to expensive and its great if you just want to have a little me time:)
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?