BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Brianna C.
Ft Wainwright, AK
This is definitely in my top 5 for wine, and it definitely helps that it's so affordable! I always have two in my fridge; it's so perfect for this time of year when it starts to get warmer outside.
Alysha S.
Bossier City, LA
Really good inexpensive wine. I love Moscato and I love barefoot. This wine is excellent for the price. It tastes crisp and fresh with just the right amount of sweetness you expect from a Moscato.
Danielle S.
Flint, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How i love thee.

Seriously, this is my absolute favirite wine ever, hands down. My roomemate and i go througj some serious barefoot moscato. The flavor is amazing and its not too sweet at all.
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
This is my favorite brand of wine! The sweeter wines are what I prefer and I love to mix the moscato with pink lemonade and a touch of rum to make a yummy mixed drink! Great taste on its own too!
Hannah M.
Auburn, MA
I love this wine. It makes the perfect spritzer for the days you need something a little lighter. But this is definitely my go to wine when I want something quick because it won't break this college kids bank!
Veronica R.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I enjoy Barefoot Moscato because it's a nice fruity white wine that is also affordable. So if you are looking to try wine but on a budget the Barefoot company is good.
Alondra D.
Villa Park, IL
If you want a girls night and a cheap wine this is the one to get. It is both affordable and great tasting. It is not too strong, but yet has that little touch that will make you come for more.
Tonisha T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Best moscato wine hands down! My absolute favorite brand of moscato. It's sweet and it smells delicious. I love to pair it up with a nice dinner or just keep it simple with cheese and chocolates.
Ashlee E.
Benton, AR
If you need to satisfy a sweet tooth or you just hate the taste of booze, in general, Barefoot Moscato is for you. It's basically a so-sweet-it-hurts dessert that gets you drunk. Not bad though!
Landi R.
Sturgis, SD
Barefoot moscato is sweet and affordable! I love moscatos but as a college student I don't have money to spend 20 dollars a bottle regularly so this moscato is amazing!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?