Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Shiquita S.
Shiquita S.
Bronx, NY

This is my favorite wine... I seriously love the Barefoot brand... Sooooo good.
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
Tilton, IL

Great for easy drinking. Easy on the wallet. It has a very good taste for how cheap it is. Me and my friends drink this often.
Lauren U.
Lauren U.
Charlottesvle, VA

I guess I'm probably a hard critic since I hate moscato in general - too sweet. As far as they go, though, this one is pretty decent for the price.
Rhonda J.
Rhonda J.
Millerton, OK

I LOVE my Moscato. Whether relaxing at home or out on the town with my girls, it is always a favorite.
Alex S.
Alex S.

As far as Moscato goes, this is the best priced bottle that actually still has that great sweetness to it that doesn't overdo it.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Dexter, MI

Barefoot Moscato is my go-to moscato. I love a fruity, sweet moscato and that is exactly what Barefoot Moscato tastes like.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Saint Helens, OR

I really enjoy barefoot especially when I want wine but don't have a lot of cash. It isn't the best wine out there but if you are looking for a quick fix or running low on money Barefoot is a great choice.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lynchburg, VA

Love this wine! It's good for the price and always a hit no matter how I use it.
Kathryn J.
Kathryn J.
Gainesville, VA

I love this wine because it tastes very good, but it's also very reasonably priced!! It's a win win!!
Shacoiya S.
Shacoiya S.
Columbia, SC

This is sweet and refreshing. I love it. I love the taste of Moscato and this brand captures it perfectly.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now