Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Medie X.
Medie X.

Love Barefoot wines! They are perfect for any occasions, and this moscato is not too sweet compared to other wines I've tried.
Sam G.
Sam G.

You cannot go wrong when it comes to moscato, and you most definitely cannot go wrong with the barefoot brand! I love this moscato! Perfect for a girls night for sure!
Seraih B.
Seraih B.
Cincinnati, OH

I was very nervous to try this at first because I always thought gas station wine would be terrible. But don't be thrown off, this wine is amazing. Hands down, my favorite wine! Very light and sweet. Tastes like desert in a bottle!
Valarie R.
Valarie R.
San Antonio, TX

I absolutely love Barefoot WInes!!!! Moscato is my fave but I'm not picky lol. This wine is so smooth and refreshing. I add frozen grapes and enjoy while watching my shows. The price is a plus too!!
Christina P.
Christina P.

I like all the Barefoot Mascatos. I love the pink bubbly. Anything fruity and sweet I'm in. If you are on a budget, this brand is super cheap.
Nikkita M.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID

Yummy sweet wine i love it and its super super cheap to buy. could be a little bit more on the sweeter side tho :) yum
maya c.
maya c.
Oak Ridge, TN

If your a sororiety girl. If you like sweet wine. If you like any wine. You like barefoot wine. And I love it
Paige G.
Paige G.
Beattyville, KY

I am not a wine drinker and I got turned onto this because of my mother. I love this wine now! It goes great with almost anything!
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland, TX

Good price and yummie if you like light fruity wines. I really like this one but I LOVE the pink and red mascato even more!
Megan G.
Megan G.
S Pittsburg, TN

This is a great tasting sweet wine. This is my usual go to wine. The taste is great and so is the price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?