Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Southgate, MI

This is a nice inexpensive wine that is great at parties. Everyone seems to love it and you don't have to break the bank making sure you have enough for your guests. I just served it at my jewelry party and I think it helped increase my sales.
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Kennewick, WA

The BEST cheap wine! Love getting my girlfriends together with a bottle or two of barefoot! Perfect for those who like a sweeter wine!!
Gizelle R.
Gizelle R.
Bronx, NY

Great taste!
Not to sweet but sweet enough.
My choice for when I want to cook something a bit special for my hunny or just if I want to relax with my girl friends and make it a girls night at home.
Not to mention, the price ain't bad either.
Lizz C.
Lizz C.
Sand Springs, OK

I am a wine lover! For a pretty cheap moscato, barefoot is very good!! Its my go-to after a long week at work or just a girls night in. Delish!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Royal Oak, MI

I usually buy a liter of this bad boy for only $12...what a steal! It is crisp, light and refreshing.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Blountstown, FL

This is my cheap go-to wine of chose! Very light and refreshing! And to be able to get my boyfriend to drink it say's a lot!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Galion, OH

Cheap white wine for people who like sweet wines. It's a
Flavorful light combination of fruits and has a hint of champagne taste.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
De Pere, WI

GREAT TASTE FOR A GREAT PRICE. CANT GO WRONG
Ali W.
Ali W.
Lawrenceville, NJ

My go-to wine for a girls night! It's delish and a great deal. Obviously it is not as nice as higher end wines but sets itself apart from other cheap wines by not tasting like pure sugar. Also love that it is so easy to find in stores, the majority of them carry this brand. It also helps that the bottle is super cute as well ;]
Julie G.
Julie G.

Sooooo sweet. Too sweet for me. Great if you like a super sweet white wine, but don't even try if you prefer more dry wine
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now