Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,700 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Sweet, Sweet, Sweet. If you are just getting into drinking wine this will be your top choice...
This is my favorite moscato. I love that it's carbonated, but some people don't like that. It is a very sweet white wine, and I usually can find good deals on it at Kroger.
When I first tried wine, I hated almost all of it. However, I have grown to love it and this is my favorite wine to drink. It's great with dinner, but also light when you just want to hang with friends. The taste is so crisp and is good for any occasion.
So cheap and so good! I drink it with whatever and it is great when you serve it ice cold.
Love the crisp, sweet and fresh flavor of this wine! It's such a great taste and price.
1 of my favorite wines. It has a nice sweet taste for it to be good with dinner, dessert, or just an evening glass of wine.
I like Barefoot wines. For a cheap wine, this one tastes great and is definitely sweet!
This is a good moscato. Traditionally a very sweet wine and this lives up to its variety. Good afforadable brand.
All around great moscoto. Sweet, delicious and very reasonable prices! Stores always have sales on barefoot wines. Lovely crisp taste when chilled.
This is one of my favorite wines. It is not too sweet and not too bitter. I personally love barefoot. The pink moscato is one of my #1 favorites.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos