BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Carly M.
Charleston, SC
Love the price, don't love the taste. Moscatos are too sweet for my taste. However, if you like sweet wine - give it a shot, you won't find a better price. If you prefer something a little drier, try the Pinot Noir - it's great.
Sarah G.
Columbus, OH
While it may not be the strongest, it is one of my favorites. I love moscato, and barefoot seems to make the best. It's cheap price wise but still tastes great. I always buy barefoot's moscato!
Courtney P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am not a huge fan of this brand overall, but I do think that if you are going to start drinking wine you should start with this brand and this is a nice variety to ease into. I like to add a little fizz and some frozen berries.
Meg M.
['Columbia', ''], MD
Delicious but very, very sweet. It's also nice for making mixed drinks and tastes very good for the price range. It's not for everyone but I think it's a nice dessert wine or summer refresher.
Chauntria T.
Springfield, IL
This was my favorite Moscato (was because I don't really drink Moscato so much anymore.) I love that this is inexpensive and sweet!! Barefoot is a good brand of wine over all. Totally worth the $5 I spend at the store for it.
Courtney M.
Metairie, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
For about $10 this wine is definitely a good wine for those beginning wine drinkers. I love it and it's so light and crisp tasting. Definitely drinking a bottle for Valentines day this weekend!
Danielle S.
Flint, MI
How i love thee.

Seriously, this is my absolute favirite wine ever, hands down. My roomemate and i go througj some serious barefoot moscato. The flavor is amazing and its not too sweet at all.
Sally S.
Davenport, FL
I love barefoot moscato wine. It has just the right amount of sweetness. It's refreshing. Has the perfect amount of carbonation. I love all the moscato flavors but the white one is my favorite.
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
If you're new to wine drinking, or prefer to drink sweeter beverages, Barefoot Moscato is a good starting point. It's inexpensive and it's tasty (my first thoughts were that it reminded me of alcoholic white peach grape juice).
Tonisha T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Best moscato wine hands down! My absolute favorite brand of moscato. It's sweet and it smells delicious. I love to pair it up with a nice dinner or just keep it simple with cheese and chocolates.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?