BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
Such a refreshing, light wine. I think it's the perfect wine to pair with dinner, or just to have as a late afternoon or night cocktail. It's not overbearing or too dry and it really is the perfect wine.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
I've not liked any of the wines I've ever tried. I thought I just hated wine. A friend told me to try this. At first I didn't care for it, but the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th sips kept tasting better and better. By the time the bottle was finished I decided that I did, indeed, like it.
Emily T.
Closter, NJ
Moscato has always been a wine to go with for sweetness and light taste. This is not my favorite brand because it's a little too sweet (bordering on sickly) but works well for mixed drinks! A large bottle also doesn't break the bank/ cost a lot so works for entertaining a crowd.
Molly P.
Greenville, PA
This wine flavor has quickly become one of my ultimate favorites. The tingly sweet sips each glass promises are much too tempting. It is best as a dessert wine, and with delectable desserts it truly shows its beautiful taste and color.
Missy W.
Oakboro, NC
One of my favorite go-to wines when I just feel like having a glass of sweet wine without spending an arm and a leg. Also light, so no horrible hangover the next day if you get a little carried away. ;)
Elizabeth P.
Naples, FL
I love it!! The wine is nice to have on a dinner date or a special occasion and I personally love this wine because it has a nice taste to it. So I highly recommend this wine if you really wanna try something new or for somthing special.
Melodie S.
Good! Decent brand, very good price. I like sweet wines, so I usually stick with moscato or riesling. Barefoot brand is easy to find in stores, so we often get this product.
Shannon H.
Huntington, IN
Not a bad Moscato for a cheaper version. Not my favorite D' Asi Moscato is only 11.99 and you will fall in love!! But, to get by on a wine with a light fish and/or salad dish. Barefoot will do in a pinch.
Stephanie B.
Chambersburg, PA
Barefoot is a good brand for their price. I drank the white moscato for quiet a while before I realized how sugary it is in comparison to a dry or semi dry wine. Still a good choice for a splurge night!
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I have been seeing Barefoot more often in liquor stores lately, and it's because its so cheap and gets the job done. Perfect for baking/cooking wines. I want to grab a bottle of the Moscato and have some drinks one evening to see how great it is.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?