BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Sara M.
Moscato is a light white perfect for a girls night or a nice dinner in. Barefoot provides an affordable product that is especially perfect for ladies (and gents!) who live on a college budget!
danielle s.
Flint, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How i love thee.

Seriously, this is my absolute favirite wine ever, hands down. My roomemate and i go througj some serious barefoot moscato. The flavor is amazing and its not too sweet at all.
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
This is my favorite brand of wine! The sweeter wines are what I prefer and I love to mix the moscato with pink lemonade and a touch of rum to make a yummy mixed drink! Great taste on its own too!
Megan H.
Moncks Corner, SC
I am giving this an A based on the Barefoot wine brand. For a moscato it is good. I do not really care for moscato's but for a moscato this was good. Barefoot, in general, has never disappointed.
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
Delicious but very, very sweet. It's also nice for making mixed drinks and tastes very good for the price range. It's not for everyone but I think it's a nice dessert wine or summer refresher.
Ashlee E.
If you need to satisfy a sweet tooth or you just hate the taste of booze, in general, Barefoot Moscato is for you. It's basically a so-sweet-it-hurts dessert that gets you drunk. Not bad though!
Sarah G.
Columbus, OH
While it may not be the strongest, it is one of my favorites. I love moscato, and barefoot seems to make the best. It's cheap price wise but still tastes great. I always buy barefoot's moscato!
Alondra D.
Villa park, IL
If you want a girls night and a cheap wine this is the one to get. It is both affordable and great tasting. It is not too strong, but yet has that little touch that will make you come for more.
Jessica A.
Barefoot is one of my favorite wine brands. They promote a great cause, "keeping beaches barefoot friendly". Great price. Moscato just isn't for me....WAY too sweet, but that's just preference.
Courtney P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am not a huge fan of this brand overall, but I do think that if you are going to start drinking wine you should start with this brand and this is a nice variety to ease into. I like to add a little fizz and some frozen berries.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?