Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Paige H.
Paige H.
Noblesville, IN
Love Barefoot. Moscato is a little too sweet for me, but it is a great wine for a very reasonable price!!
Krysta M.
Krysta M.
Peyton, CO
Moscato is my favorite type of wine. I love the desert type taste with it and I will have it when I get the chance.
Steph F.
Steph F.
Marysville, PA
Barefoot is my favorite brand and I love love love their Moscato! If I wana feel fancy or celebrate a girls night this is my go to!
Corinne W.
Corinne W.
Huntingdon, PA
This is my go-to wine when I need moscato! It's just the right amount of sweetness. It's not too expensive either! Perfect for a college budget.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Deer Park, TX
This was actually my very first taste of any kind of Alcohol and I was, most assuredly, not disappointed! This is still my favorite wine! It's affordable but still has such a delectable taste to it! Definitely very refreshing if you're having a not so great day.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Happy Hour Expert
I really liked this wine. It was so drinkable and slightly bubbly. It tasted like white grape juice. I would definitely buy it again.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Fort Lawn, SC
A very light, refreshing dessert wine. A great buy for under $10. It is a little on the flat side for a Moscato.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Hands down my favorite wine EVER! Great fruity, crisp taste that is sure to make anyone's taste buds happy
Tracy J.
Tracy J.
Delightful moscato! Highly recommend for a relaxing evening beverage! At a price that is easy on the pocket.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I love this sweet light, affordable wine. I enjoy all varieties of the Barefoot collection and this wine pairs well with pasta dishes and transitions well to dessert.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?