Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Christie E.
Christie E.
Oviedo, FL

Barefoot in general is a decent low end brand but it's good for parties since it drinks more like a $15 bottle for about $10. I don't care for the sweetness of moscato but for those who do this is a good everyday go-to
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
MILFORD, OH

I often buy 2 bottles when I purchase Barefoot wines. The taste is immaculate and the price is unbeatable. I'm 110% in love with the Moscato.
Samara T.
Samara T.
Hampton, VA

Barefoot Moscato is the perfect wine after a long day at the office. I love the sweet taste and it makes me feel relaxed and stress free!
Deonna B.
Deonna B.
Tallahassee, FL

Something sweet and relaxing
Sonja S.
Sonja S.
Norman, OK

This is by far the best bottle of $6 wine you could ever buy. I know most of the time when alcohol is involved cheaper isn't always better... this is not one of those times. Buy it! You WILL love it and you WILL be thanking yourself!
Lori M.
Lori M.
Davis, CA

If you are going to have a group of young drinkers, non-winos, or people who really enjoy sweet wines this is a win. If you're not into sweet wines, you will find it syrupy. I can easily drink a bottle of this to myself.
Lori-Ann T.
Lori-Ann T.

It's sweet without being too over the top, and for that price, who can say no? I like to mix with Cranberry or Pineapple juice for something fruity.
Lynn K.
Lynn K.
Duluth , Mn

It's light and refreshing and the perfect happy hour or girls night out type of wine. It's not heavy on your stomach or your soul. It's sweat and delicious and holds it own.
Kati H.
Kati H.
Stuart, FL

This Moscato is reasonably priced and it does taste good, a little sweet but not as sweet as the pink moscato..
Shiquita S.
Shiquita S.
Bronx, NY

This is my favorite wine... I seriously love the Barefoot brand... Sooooo good.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now