BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Staci F.
West Des Moines, IA
My go to Moscato! Inexpensive and tasty! Enjoy it on ice for a refreshing drink! It is very sweet so be warned if you are not a sweet wine drinker. Would be a perfect option for a girls night!
Courtney M.
metairie, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
For about $10 this wine is definitely a good wine for those beginning wine drinkers. I love it and it's so light and crisp tasting. Definitely drinking a bottle for Valentines day this weekend!
Marisela B.
Henderson , NV
I've been a fan of this brand and their wines including the Moscato it's affordable and great quality. It's perfect and they have it in Pink and Red too. I enjoy it a glass of it once or twice a week after the kids are in bed ;)
Meg M.
['Columbia', ''], MD
Delicious but very, very sweet. It's also nice for making mixed drinks and tastes very good for the price range. It's not for everyone but I think it's a nice dessert wine or summer refresher.
Veronica R.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I enjoy Barefoot Moscato because it's a nice fruity white wine that is also affordable. So if you are looking to try wine but on a budget the Barefoot company is good.
Sarah G.
Columbus, OH
While it may not be the strongest, it is one of my favorites. I love moscato, and barefoot seems to make the best. It's cheap price wise but still tastes great. I always buy barefoot's moscato!
Mz T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Best moscato wine hands down! My absolute favorite brand of moscato. It's sweet and it smells delicious. I love to pair it up with a nice dinner or just keep it simple with cheese and chocolates.
Jessica A.
Barefoot is one of my favorite wine brands. They promote a great cause, "keeping beaches barefoot friendly". Great price. Moscato just isn't for me....WAY too sweet, but that's just preference.
Tanika L.
Freeport, NY
Love love barefoot moscato especially the white it has a nice balanced light sweet taste to very smooth and sparkly had some over the weekend and always i enjoyed every sip my summer go to drink
Sally S.
Davenport, FL
I love barefoot moscato wine. It has just the right amount of sweetness. It's refreshing. Has the perfect amount of carbonation. I love all the moscato flavors but the white one is my favorite.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?