Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Calgary, Alberta

Definitely one of my fave Moscatos so far, amazing taste that isn't overpowering. Goes great for a wine and cheese party.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Ponchatoula, LA

A great go to drink/brand for the beach or gathering on the go. It's a staple in any girls summer ice chest and won't break the bank.
Araceli R.
Araceli R.

Yes. Great Moscato. This is my go to and i really enjoy. I haven't progressed to red wine drier wines :) but i just live the light sweet white wines. Its just right for long days and watching tv. I have no complaints
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Sherman Oaks, CA

I know this is a sweet wine but its just too sweet and has a weird aftertaste. however if pair with the right cheese the wine develops a less sweet flavor due to the saltiness of the cheese and therefore tastes a lot better!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Poland, ME

One of my favorites....it is affordable and delicious. my go to wine, open bottles never last long in my house
Cristyl H.
Cristyl H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

I'm a big fan of value-priced adult beverages, especially tasty ones. Barefoot's Moscato delivers a refreshingly fruity taste at a price that means I can have as much as I want (or need)!
Jacklyn N.
Jacklyn N.
Grand Island, FL

Barefoot Moscato is the perfect compliment to a warm evening. I love the sweetness of this wine. Makes a great mixer with fresh fruit.
Krystal F.
Krystal F.
Mahanoy City, PA

This moscato is a staple in my house!! always a hit at parties!!
Mindy D.
Mindy D.
Montour Falls, NY

I loveee Barefoot. Especially their mascato and pink mascato. hubby knows he can never go wrong with bringing me a bottle home!
Jen R.
Jen R.
State College, PA

I love moscato, but I do find the Barefoot moscato to be a little sweet. Definitely delicious though if you want to share a bottle with your friends, I just can't drink too much myself personally because of how sweet it is! But for the price, it's a great pick.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now