BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jennifer Y.
Plymouth, WI
I never was a wine drinker until trying this amazing wine! Barefoot Moscato is one of my absolutely favorite wines. It's sweet, and goes great with anything! I am always able to get people to enjoy a glass, and then they're hooked!
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
One of my favorite brands of moscato! Very sweet which I like! Gotta watch how much you drink though this stuff gives you a hangover because of how much sugar is in it!
Sarah F.
Dunkirk, MD
Very sweet! if you're not a fan of sweet wines, stay away. That said, I don't even like wine and I like this stuff. It still tastes like wine but it's drinkable for a non-wine-drinker like me
Mz T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Best moscato wine hands down! My absolute favorite brand of moscato. It's sweet and it smells delicious. I love to pair it up with a nice dinner or just keep it simple with cheese and chocolates.
Hannah M.
Auburn, MA
I love this wine. It makes the perfect spritzer for the days you need something a little lighter. But this is definitely my go to wine when I want something quick because it won't break this college kids bank!
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
This is my favorite brand of wine! The sweeter wines are what I prefer and I love to mix the moscato with pink lemonade and a touch of rum to make a yummy mixed drink! Great taste on its own too!
Courtney W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
The barefoot brand is one of my favorites when it comes to Moscato. The taste is nice a crisp but yet a little sweet. Its not to expensive and its great if you just want to have a little me time:)
Tanika L.
Freeport, NY
Love love barefoot moscato especially the white it has a nice balanced light sweet taste to very smooth and sparkly had some over the weekend and always i enjoyed every sip my summer go to drink
Daneshia S.
Bonita, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I know if I'm having a bad day or craving something sweet, I can turn to barefoot. It taste so smooth in my mouth and I love to cook with it. It adds a little kick to desserts when i make them.
Landi R.
Sturgis, SD
Barefoot moscato is sweet and affordable! I love moscatos but as a college student I don't have money to spend 20 dollars a bottle regularly so this moscato is amazing!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?