Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Joanna G.
Joanna G.

Moscato is my all time favorite wine. I just recently found a recipe on Pinterest. Mix half moscato and half cranberry juice and add some berries for a cute little drink.
Julie  A.
Julie A.
River grove, Il

I have been in love with this brand of wine for some time now. They are so affordable and they have great taste. Moscato is my most repurchased wine by barefoot.
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
San Antonio, TX

This is the best moscato for college students on a budget. I always get a bottle when I go for groceries!
Sonali K.
Sonali K.

This is my favorite bargain brand of wine, and the Moscato is my favorite by this brand. I also like the Summer red.
Ashlea H.
Ashlea H.
Cortland, OH

Moscato is one of my fovorite types of wines , and barefoot is a great wine for a great price you can find it pretty much every where too!
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
jacksonville, NC

Very good flavor, not my favorite wine, it is sweet and not too sweet. Also not sour which is a big pet peeve of mine when it comes to drinks
Kristi H.
Kristi H.
Danville, KY

This wine is ok. The price is right. But I like sweet drinks the best. This is sorta sweet but not too sweet. Bit on the tangy side but also not too sour either. I'm still experimenting with wines :)
Bobbie C.
Bobbie C.
Paris, Ky

By far Barefoot is the smoothst and best tasting wine for the price range .
Refrigerate after opening , replace lid let it chill over night then serve .
Christine O.
Christine O.

Barefoot has very good wines. I have tried several flavors so far, but my favorite is pink moscato. Have served it to my girl friends when I had them at my home for a girls night out. The flavored appealed to all. This is my go to wine for many occasions.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Beaverton, OR

This wine taste SO good! Every time I have a girls night I make sure to get a couple bottles because it's so smooth to drink and doesn't leave you feeling icky!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?