This Might Be the Wine Your Halloween Party is Missing
BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,724 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Yes yes this is one of best tasting cheap wines ever.
This is one of my favorite sweet wines! It's light and fruity and perfect for summer. It's sweet but not overly rich. Goes great with desserts!
This is pretty good white wine...i usually buy this when ever I'm going to make sangria. and the price point is perfect for me!
I love Moscato wine but this is one that I run from. Honestly I don't think I have found any Barefoot wine that I like.
You cant beat a great cheap wine! i don't need a glass ill drink it out the bottle
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine hands down! Its a very good desert wine but I must admit I like to drink it anytime! Its my go to wine to keep in the house if I want a glass or five lol
The best out there I love it. It helps me relax after a long hard day at work. I would recommend to anyone out there.
Not only do I love moscato, but I love Barefoot! Moscato has a nice sweet taste and Barefoot provides an affordable option.
Wasn't hot on this wine. there to me is an after taste that is gross. or it could be because its cheap wine.
Can't go wrong with Barefoot wines. The White Moscato is delicious; smooth and sweet. Great price!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos