Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Utica, IL

I have a love for sweet wine and for the price this is a good wine. I have had many other sweet white wines and thus one is pretty good. I do like a little bubbly in it but as I said thus is pretty good.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Searcy, AR

Very nice taste and great price
Mandie W.
Mandie W.
Yuba City, CA

Best domestic wine around. cant compare to an Italian moscato or roscato, but a close match that you can find at any local grocery store.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Cutchogue , NY

I never liked moscato until I tried the barefoot brand at Applebee's with a friend. Refreshing, perfect for summer wine!
Sidney D.
Sidney D.
Albany, GA

I love moscato in general, this one not near as much as the Capcake Moscato De Asti. This one is a tad too bitter for my liking.
Juluisa G.
Juluisa G.
Bunnlevel, NC

Great taste and great bargain for bottle of wine. I always buy Barefoot wines for the house or to a party :)
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX

I simply love the Barefoot Moscato. I have enjoyed many different moscato brand wines over the years but, have become dedicated Barefoot brand. I think that the wine pairs excellently with a hot summer evening and a yummy desert. If you are interested in a wine that suits almost any dinner pallet then, I would have to recommend this as well. Some people choose a beer at a summer grill out but, I choose a cold glass of Barefoot Moscato.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Calgary, Alberta

Definitely one of my fave Moscatos so far, amazing taste that isn't overpowering. Goes great for a wine and cheese party.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Ponchatoula, LA

A great go to drink/brand for the beach or gathering on the go. It's a staple in any girls summer ice chest and won't break the bank.
Araceli R.
Araceli R.

Yes. Great Moscato. This is my go to and i really enjoy. I haven't progressed to red wine drier wines :) but i just live the light sweet white wines. Its just right for long days and watching tv. I have no complaints
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now