The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,674 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
1 of my favorite wines. It has a nice sweet taste for it to be good with dinner, dessert, or just an evening glass of wine.
I like Barefoot wines. For a cheap wine, this one tastes great and is definitely sweet!
This is a good moscato. Traditionally a very sweet wine and this lives up to its variety. Good afforadable brand.
All around great moscoto. Sweet, delicious and very reasonable prices! Stores always have sales on barefoot wines. Lovely crisp taste when chilled.
This is one of my favorite wines. It is not too sweet and not too bitter. I personally love barefoot. The pink moscato is one of my #1 favorites.
This is my favorite wine when I want something a little bit sweet. It is the wine I use to introduce my friends to wine because it is a perfect balance of sweet and tart, with a super yummy and crisp taste.
This is a smooth sweet wine that's a great crowd pleaser to have at home. It doesn't have the bitter taste other white wines have.
Don't drink much moscato, but when I do, this is a nice one that most people seem to like.
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine hands down! Its a very good desert wine but I must admit I like to drink it anytime! Its my go to wine to keep in the house if I want a glass or five lol
I like this wine because generally everyone at my dinners I host like it! It is our go to cheap wine.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos