BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Olivia H.
Granville, OH
This wine is awesome for those on a budget! You can find it anywhere and everyone loves it! It is my typical go to when I need to snag a wine quickly and I never have to worry about it breaking the bank (but I also don't want to share it half the time either). Great wine. Great price. Not much more you could ask for!
Brittany S.
PALM BAY, FL
Affordable, comes in a big bottle and always reliable. You can find it just about anywhere and has a great taste, yet doesn't charge and leg for it. Barefoot will always get a good review from me.
Michelle B.
Austin , TX
Honestly Moscato is one of my least favorite wine flavors, it is way too sweet for me. However, if you love a sweet wine this might be up your alley. Barefoot does have some pretty decent wines though for a very inexpensive price.
Shyanne G.
Back when me and my mom would sit down with a glass of wine to talk, this is usually the wine you'd find us bonding over. It's very inexpensive but still has a nice flavor. Plus I've given it out as a gift and it seems to be a crowd pleaser.
Christina H.
La Plata, MD
This is one of my favorite Mocato's. I love the Barefoot wines and it's nice to be able to buy a bottle of wine for under $20 that still tastes amazing. I will continue to purchase in the future.
Ashley C.
Glenburn, ME
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
You really can't beat this moscato for the price tag. Crisp, clean moscato taste. Great for entertaining because you aren't paying a lot but not skimping on taste either
Christina D.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Moscato is a very sweet wine that goes great with any occasion. I would suggest Barefoot Moscato to any friend or family! Not only is this wine amazing but it is also affordable and easy to find!
Victoria A.
My mother in law brought this for me to our Thanksgiving feast this past year and up till then I had never had barefoot brand. the crispness, tangy sweetness, n refreshing taste blew me away!! it made everything else seem obsolete!!
Jacqueline L.
Riverside, CA
I remember everyone talking about Moscato, and the first thing I did was go to Stater Bors. and I bought this brand and since then this is the Only brand of moscato I buy, MMMM to Bare Foot Moscato
Dana S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is my favorite kind of wine! It is sweet but not super sweet and it is not expensive either. I tell everyone to try this because of how smooth it is, it does not seem like you are drinking wine.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?