Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Ashleigh K.
Ashleigh K.
Yukon, OK

For the price, it is honestly amazing how good it is! I love it! Very nice flavor, as with all the Barefoot brand wines!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Fall River, MA

They say you get what you pay for but this wine is definitely fine for it's price! My favorite by Barefoot is the sweet red.
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.

Great wine to have with dinner. I love the value you get with Barefoot wines. The Moscato is the right level of sweet for my taste.
Chelsee W.
Chelsee W.
Princeton, WV

Love love love it, just the right amount of tart and sweetness. Just try it.
Stacie H.
Stacie H.
New Orleans, LA

I love this wine! Most of the flavors are great, but this one is my favorite! It pairs very well and goes down smooth. YUM!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Deridder, LA

Really great taste. Very sweet and not bitter.. I will go through a whole bottle before I know it! One of the best moscatos!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Fredericksbrg, VA

If you don't know what kind of wine your host likes, go ahead and pick this up because I have not yet met a girl who doesn't like this moscato!
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Newport News, VA

Barefoot has the best tasting Moscato. I absolutely love it because the taste is super sweet and the price is great as well. Sam's club has them for a great price, and you get 2 bottles!!
Shannon r.
Shannon r.
Cheektowaga, Ny

This wine is best when chilled. Sweet and fruity flavors explode on your pallet. Barefoot goes with your choice of meal, dessert or goodtime. Price is great too. Enjoy with your friends or a romantic dinner.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Maumee, OH

Barefoot moscato is extremely sweet--it's the "beginners wine" because it tastes more like grape juice than actual wine. With that being said, it is a nice, sweet treat. Freeze it and add frozen strawberries to make "wine slushies."
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now