Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Evansville, IN
I really like Moscato but this particular brand isn't my favorite. I think this brand has a chemical like taste.
haley w.
haley w.
Berea, KY
Barefoot is a great wine at an even greater price. Love how the label lets you know what the wine pairs best with!
Alana I.
Alana I.
Barefoot wine is pretty good especially for how low it costs to buy a bottle. Usually you can find deals at local liquor stores
leigh m.
leigh m.
Stockbridge, MA
Perfect wine for a girls night in! Great taste for the price. Sometimes I use it to make white sangria an it works wonderfully for this purpose! Would recommend for an everyday wine
Ally R.
Ally R.
Modesto, CA
Amazing. You can never go wrong with anything from barefoot. This subtly sweet wine is good for a family dinner or a dinner party.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
orient, OH
I love mascoto! Barefoot is a good mascoto if you are tight on money, it is cheap but still has a good flavor too it.
Taryn  P.
Taryn P.
Barefoot Moscato is absolutely delicious! As a college student, I don't have a lot of money, so when I buy my wine I go for the cheaper stuff. Out of all of the cheap wine Barefoot Moscato is the best!
Paige H.
Paige H.
Noblesville, IN
Love Barefoot. Moscato is a little too sweet for me, but it is a great wine for a very reasonable price!!
Krysta M.
Krysta M.
Peyton, CO
Moscato is my favorite type of wine. I love the desert type taste with it and I will have it when I get the chance.
Steph F.
Steph F.
Marysville, PA
Barefoot is my favorite brand and I love love love their Moscato! If I wana feel fancy or celebrate a girls night this is my go to!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?