Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Willingboro, NJ

Moscato is one of my favorite wines and I love Barefoot! It has the sweet taste and it is so smooth! And I love how affordable it is so it's easy to stock up on!
Autumn M.
Autumn M.

When you look at Moscatos, just remember they are sweet. This is a great sweetness to not only have with a dessert but also with cheeses as well. Its a good pairing wine for other sweet treats. I personally LOVE barefoot wines.
Brianne R.
Brianne R.

This wine is definitely in my top favorites of brands of wine. It's cheap as heck and there's a lot of different flavors! I love it! It's my go to! I recommend it. :)
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Lemoore , Ca

The price is right full of flavor! all barefoot wine are yummy
this one is great with sweets, even if your not a wine drink or new to wine you will enjoy this one
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA

This is very light tasting, its very good. I recommend it to anyone.
kalynn h.
kalynn h.
Springtown, TX

I suggest buying two bottles at a time. It ruins the moment when you have a sad empty wine bottle and sad empty glass :)
Ronesha P.
Ronesha P.
Sanford, FL

I really love Barefoot Moscato I would suggest added fruits to them specially for the summer like strawberries. I like drinking Moscato with sweet cupcakes or chocolate.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Conroe, TX

I love the Barefoot brand, and their Moscato is no different! Very smooth, not too sweet. Perfect!
Sara G.
Sara G.
N Providence, RI

I like barefoot wines. They have a delicious pink moscato that is super yummy!
Riann S.
Riann S.

This is absolutely delicious! Very tasteful and inexpensive if you're looking for a cheap but amazing wine! I'm a Moscato girl but barefoot brand has it down pat! 👏👍👍
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now