Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Secane, PA
YUM! I LOVE Barefoot wine and this is no exception. This is perfectly sweet - not too sweet, but just enough. My husband is not a fan of sweet wines at all, and even he loves this. Definitely my go to when I need to pick up a bottle for myself or when entertaining. Always a hit!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Glassboro, NJ
This is my absolutely favorite brand of Moscato. I have tried several others, as I love a sweet crisp wine, and Barefoot takes the cake.
Jill B.
Jill B.
Peterborough, NH
I love Moscato...huge fan of sweet wines in general. This wine is great because it tastes good, and it's super cheap. It's awesome :)
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love sweet wine. Listening to music and just relaxing, except anyone who knows me knows i chug wine and drink it like water lol.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
March 4, 2015, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: White
I've not liked any of the wines I've ever tried. I thought I just hated wine. A friend told me to try this. At first I didn't care for it, but the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th sips kept tasting better and better. By the time the bottle was finished I decided that I did, indeed, like it.
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Midland, TX
Is this my favorite no but it is a delicious, sweet wine for the price. I also appreciate the fact that I won't break the bank when buying a bottle of their wine.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Four Oaks, NC
Not my favorite brand of moscato but not the worse. I don't buy it but if someone has it I will drink it. There are other brands that taste better in the same price range. It is not as sweet as others and has more of a bitter taste.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Belleville, IL
My go-to wine! it really has a wonderful taste and amazing price perfect for a girls night out!
Erin A.
Erin A.
I adore moscato wine and Barefoot is no exception! It it light and sweet and it is affordable as well!
Jordyn H.
Jordyn H.
Irvine, KY
Very Affordable Sweet and Delicious Wine! I can never go wrong with Barefoot! It works for all occasions and all meals! If you haven't given this wine a try you should!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?