This Might Be the Wine Your Halloween Party is Missing
BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,721 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Love this stuff! My favorite moscato brand by far! Just wish it came in larger sizes!
Best wine ever. it is decently proced and tastes great! i recommend this to everyone.
Classic, relatively cheap, sweet, and delicious! I love that it's affordable as well.
This stuff is amazing! It is not expensive and super tasteful! GREAT WINE I'm a wino
I am not a big wine drinker but this is the best moscato I've had! Great price too!
This is so good. It isn't too sweet and it isn't too strong. Perfect for beginners.
Best Moscato for the price! It's delicious, bubbly and sweet. How can you go wrong?
Best moscato on the market. For the price you can't beat it either ! Very fruity !
Barefoot moscato is my all time favorite wine. I don't think you even understand.
Super cheap which makes it the perfect choice for a ladies night in! Very tasty.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos