Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Sidney D.
Sidney D.
Albany, GA

I love moscato in general, this one not near as much as the Capcake Moscato De Asti. This one is a tad too bitter for my liking.
Juluisa G.
Juluisa G.
Bunnlevel, NC

Great taste and great bargain for bottle of wine. I always buy Barefoot wines for the house or to a party :)
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX

I simply love the Barefoot Moscato. I have enjoyed many different moscato brand wines over the years but, have become dedicated Barefoot brand. I think that the wine pairs excellently with a hot summer evening and a yummy desert. If you are interested in a wine that suits almost any dinner pallet then, I would have to recommend this as well. Some people choose a beer at a summer grill out but, I choose a cold glass of Barefoot Moscato.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Calgary, Alberta

Definitely one of my fave Moscatos so far, amazing taste that isn't overpowering. Goes great for a wine and cheese party.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Ponchatoula, LA

A great go to drink/brand for the beach or gathering on the go. It's a staple in any girls summer ice chest and won't break the bank.
Araceli R.
Araceli R.

Yes. Great Moscato. This is my go to and i really enjoy. I haven't progressed to red wine drier wines :) but i just live the light sweet white wines. Its just right for long days and watching tv. I have no complaints
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Sherman Oaks, CA

I know this is a sweet wine but its just too sweet and has a weird aftertaste. however if pair with the right cheese the wine develops a less sweet flavor due to the saltiness of the cheese and therefore tastes a lot better!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Poland, ME

One of my favorites....it is affordable and delicious. my go to wine, open bottles never last long in my house
Cristyl H.
Cristyl H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

I'm a big fan of value-priced adult beverages, especially tasty ones. Barefoot's Moscato delivers a refreshingly fruity taste at a price that means I can have as much as I want (or need)!
Jacklyn N.
Jacklyn N.
Grand Island, FL

Barefoot Moscato is the perfect compliment to a warm evening. I love the sweetness of this wine. Makes a great mixer with fresh fruit.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now