BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
I have tried very few wines I like. They taste like hairspray or bitter olives to me. A friend told me if I tried Barefoot Moscato and didn't like it, then there was no wine I'd ever like. Well, I tried this and I really like it! I can no longer say I dislike wine.
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
I discovered #moscato after others and love it! Nice and sweet and goes down easy. Perfect for a party or girls night in. It's also great to mix in with spritiers like pink lemonade and sprite, or sparkling water and strawberries!
Ariana S.
Not quite a white wine girl; but for the price they're selling it, its hard not to like. Very sweet; as a moscato is supposed to be. Maybe spritz some soda water in there and a few frozen grapes and it'd be a nice refreshing treat
Dana S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is my favorite kind of wine! It is sweet but not super sweet and it is not expensive either. I tell everyone to try this because of how smooth it is, it does not seem like you are drinking wine.
Meredith T.
Lubbock , TX
I love a good wine! And when it's cheap and good, you can't beat that! Barefoot Moscato is a good sweet wine. Of course, I've had better but for the price, there's really nothing that compares.
Taylor R.
Youngstown, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm a big wine fan and Barefoot is my favorite brand. You can't go wrong with any kind you get because they're all so good, but the Pink Moscato is my favorite. So sweet and light, you'll love it!
Shannon D.
If you are a wine drinking, this wine probably isn't for you. It is cheap and mass marketed and to be honest, not all that great. I do use it for different sangrias though since it is being mixed.
Shelly P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is really good, you can drink it alone or mix it with a few things. It has a sweet taste. Really good with desserts or we also make drink concoctions like mixing sprite & pink lemonade with it.
Jackie S.
Caryville , TN
I love barefoot wine it has amazing taste smooth its a must have in my house I'm a huge wine lover I would have to say that barefoot has the best taste of all the wine I have when I'm in a sweet mood.
Alisa C.
Mission Viejo , CA
Im not a big wine person, but when I do drink wine its Moscato and Barefoot is the brand I always buy. It's a sweet wine which I love and is not to dry or bitter, amazing at any time with any food.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?