Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Kristin G.
Kristin G.

One of the best moscatos I've had... Not too sweet! Perfect amount of sweetness and such a great taste!
January G.
January G.

I love Moscasto and when a friend told me try this brand, I went straight out and bought a bottle. Sweet with bubbles. A nice wine with a smooth finish. I was very surprised.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

Very good desert wine. Light tasting and a little sweet. I also use it when baking chicken it gives it a lot more flavor.
Kara W.
Kara W.
Fayetteville, NC

Barefoot Moscato is a great, affordable moscato. It is my go to wine most of the time. With that price you can't go wrong.
Lacy N.
Lacy N.
Tampa, Fl

Barefoot mascato is simply delicious. It has a very crisp taste yet finishes with an amazing sweet taste. Amazing to sip on with friends or even enjoy with a glass of dinner.
Janelle R.
Janelle R.

This is the only kind of wine I prefer to drink. It's sweet but not over powering and mixes great with sprite for a spritzer!
Monica L.
Monica L.
Tucson, AZ

One of my favorites. It's light and chill and just perfect for those hot summer days by the pool
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Reading, PA

Barefoot is one of my favorite brands of wine. Period. Its always flavorful and light and fresh. The moscato just happens to be my favorite and the good part is it's affordable!
Cori C.
Cori C.

I love Barefoot wines. Cheap and do the trick. Moscato is one of my favorites. Not too crisp and sweet.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Beaver Dam, WI

A fabulous wine at a great price! You can't go wrong. Almost guaranteed to be a hit at any party. Love love love!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?