BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
APRILLE P.
Spring, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This was the wine that got me into wines. It is too sweet for me now. However I enjoy having a glass every once in a while. I think it tastes great and is budget friendly.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
I have tried very few wines I like. They taste like hairspray or bitter olives to me. A friend told me if I tried Barefoot Moscato and didn't like it, then there was no wine I'd ever like. Well, I tried this and I really like it! I can no longer say I dislike wine.
Katie G.
Tuckahoe, NY
Very sweet and fruity, tastes like liquid candy perfect for barbecues or lighter types of meals. The price tag does not break the bank at all, overall I would recommend.
Jennifer Y.
Plymouth, WI
I never was a wine drinker until trying this amazing wine! Barefoot Moscato is one of my absolutely favorite wines. It's sweet, and goes great with anything! I am always able to get people to enjoy a glass, and then they're hooked!
Raven M.
Corbin, KY
Moscato is a sweet white wine & my favorite wine because it doesn't leave that bitter, dry taste in your mouth...Barefoots Moscato is one of the better tasting wines in my opinion...this wine is also affordable with to me is a A+
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love drinking this wine along with frozen grapes lol I love how cheap and widely available it is, as well as the fact that there are many different flavors and the mini bottles! I love this wine.
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
Barefoot is a good starter wine. You will get sick of it easily. But it's light and pretty good. Even if you had only a light meal it doesn't cause your stomach to hurt.
Jackie S.
Caryville , TN
I love barefoot wine it has amazing taste smooth its a must have in my house I'm a huge wine lover I would have to say that barefoot has the best taste of all the wine I have when I'm in a sweet mood.
Stephanie M.
Thomasville, GA
I drunk it because I bought it. I like really sweet Moscato. This Moscato was sweet but it was also sort of dry, so that is why I am rating it so low. I was also trying out different brands of Moscato and wanted to try this one.
Meredith T.
Lubbock , TX
I love a good wine! And when it's cheap and good, you can't beat that! Barefoot Moscato is a good sweet wine. Of course, I've had better but for the price, there's really nothing that compares.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?