Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Amy P.
Amy P.
San Antonio, TX
The easiest and best way to describe this wine: sweet and cheap! Keep one in the fridge for an after dinner drink or for those friends who prefer a sweeter wine.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Whenever going for a lower cost wine, this is my number one go to! This is the perfect wine when I just need a chilled glass of wine after a long day.
Lien L.
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NV
Moscato is pretty good. I like a sweet wine and not too dry. This is when I want something cheap but not too cheap tasting. It's a national brand so it's easy to find.
Evelyn D.
Evelyn D.
CENTREVILLE, VA
Its a great tasting wine and its pretty cheap. I have a couple of them and I give it to my friends when we hang out. Women seem to love it.
Nicole  T.
Nicole T.
Katy, TX
Great taste and its cheap! This was one of the first moscatos I have tried and definitely love it!
Tori T.
Tori T.
Cato, WI
March 5, 2015, 6:54 p.m.
Review for: White
Never would have thought I'd like wine but after trying this white moscato I was hooked! It's a nice smooth flavor
Scarle P.
Scarle P.
Bronx, NY
I love this wine , whenever I'm hanging out with friends or just relaxing with my husband this wine it's always on my table
Angela P.
Angela P.
OVIEDO, FL
Great cheap wine! Can always rely on Barefoot to have great flavor while still being affordable.
Sierrah G.
Sierrah G.
Columbus, OH
Great alternative when you're just hanging out with the girls! Still has a great moscato flavor.
shelby b.
shelby b.
Manton, MI
My new favorite. It's cheap and tastes good. I live in a tiny town and it's available at our small mini mart, definitely a bonus!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?