BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Shyanne G.
Back when me and my mom would sit down with a glass of wine to talk, this is usually the wine you'd find us bonding over. It's very inexpensive but still has a nice flavor. Plus I've given it out as a gift and it seems to be a crowd pleaser.
Katie G.
Tuckahoe, NY
Very sweet and fruity, tastes like liquid candy perfect for barbecues or lighter types of meals. The price tag does not break the bank at all, overall I would recommend.
Britan C.
Martin, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love the Barefoot brand of beverages, also love them cold. They have a great taste! I really enjoy a great glass of Barefoot Wine. It is on the low-end side of competition when it comes to price.
Fawn E.
Fort Myers, FL
Barefoot Moscato is definitely one of my favorite go-to wines! They come in small 4 packs, regular size and queen size ;) Always affordable and can be found almost anywhere. Love love love it! Barefoot Riesling is also very yummy.
Brittany S.
Palm Bay, FL
Affordable, comes in a big bottle and always reliable. You can find it just about anywhere and has a great taste, yet doesn't charge and leg for it. Barefoot will always get a good review from me.
Jessica D.
Dayton, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm a big fan of white wines, and I love barefoot, it is great for the price of the wine, which you really can't beat. I would recommend this wine if you are looking for something cheap, yet tasty.
Micayla R.
Perrysburg, OH
Absolutely love this wine! I recommend this wine if you are looking for something that is not too expensive and sweet. The flavor of Barefoot Mascato is different than other wines. My go to wine for movie night or girls nights!
Raven M.
Corbin, KY
Moscato is a sweet white wine & my favorite wine because it doesn't leave that bitter, dry taste in your mouth...Barefoots Moscato is one of the better tasting wines in my opinion...this wine is also affordable with to me is a A+
Ashley C.
Glenburn, ME
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
You really can't beat this moscato for the price tag. Crisp, clean moscato taste. Great for entertaining because you aren't paying a lot but not skimping on taste either
Stephanie M.
Thomasville, GA
I drunk it because I bought it. I like really sweet Moscato. This Moscato was sweet but it was also sort of dry, so that is why I am rating it so low. I was also trying out different brands of Moscato and wanted to try this one.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?