BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Lakeland, FL
I think I should own stock. This is my go to wine of choice and Moscato is my favorite.
Rosalyn M.
Rosalyn M.
Upland , CA
A great inexpensive wine to purchase. They have great flavors. Moscato is a favorite of mine.
Tiffany I.
Tiffany I.
Jarrell, TX
This is a great wine, that is reasonably priced, to enjoy on a girls night!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Oh what a delight. You can never go wrong with barefoot. It is decent price so people think it's not good. But it actually is great.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Clarksville, VA
This is me and my husband's go to wine for just about any occasion. It has a good blend of sweet vs floral notes. I would recommend this to everyone looking for a wine to have sitting around the living room for this Holiday season.
Sharell M.
Sharell M.
Mmm this is my favorite wine of all time. Very sweet and smooth. It's very easy to drink this and not not realize you are getting buzzed ! It's so easy to mix and create your own flavors that compliment this wine.
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.
This is my favorite go to wine. its cheap, delicious, and I'm never disappointed.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Moncks Corner, SC
I am giving this an A based on the Barefoot wine brand. For a moscato it is good. I do not really care for moscato's but for a moscato this was good. Barefoot, in general, has never disappointed.
felecia g.
felecia g.
Happy Hour Expert
I was so unhappy with this moscato! I was expecting it to taste better, but it was awful! Id drink this if it was a last resort. I like the moscato from the olive garden wayyy better! It comes in a dark green bottle and has a coppery orange lid. Around where I live, I can buy the same exact one in the store or liquor store for only 10$ and it costs 22$ at the olive garden, plus they have to open to sell it to you before you take it home. Highly suggest this moscato over barefoot moscato.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Very great flavor! It is a little sweet for a moscato but is still one of my top picks!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?