Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

Hands down my favorite wine EVER! Great fruity, crisp taste that is sure to make anyone's taste buds happy
Tracy J.
Tracy J.

Delightful moscato! Highly recommend for a relaxing evening beverage! At a price that is easy on the pocket.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I love this sweet light, affordable wine. I enjoy all varieties of the Barefoot collection and this wine pairs well with pasta dishes and transitions well to dessert.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Raleigh, NC

My go-to wine when I when I want a big cheap bottle. It's the perfect blend of sweet and tart. I've purchased and repurchased many times!
Megan V.
Megan V.
Tinley Park, IL

Great refreshing white wine, served chilled. Sweet and easy to enjoy for everyone. Great paired with a salad.
Megan  D.
Megan D.
Asheville, NC

I love the white wine!The is my favorite wine at the moment.The has a very crisp and sweet white grape wine flavor.
Brandi L.
Brandi L.

Barefoot is my preferred brand of wine! I mostly enjoy the white and pink moscatos. Good price for a good bottle of wine to sip on with dinner.
Kristin G.
Kristin G.

One of the best moscatos I've had... Not too sweet! Perfect amount of sweetness and such a great taste!
January G.
January G.

I love Moscasto and when a friend told me try this brand, I went straight out and bought a bottle. Sweet with bubbles. A nice wine with a smooth finish. I was very surprised.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

Very good desert wine. Light tasting and a little sweet. I also use it when baking chicken it gives it a lot more flavor.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?