Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,710 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I always get the pink or this I love barefoot moscato. I only drink it every once in a while
Love the taste of this wine. Great taste and flavor for a great price! I def recommend this!
Barefoot is one of my favorite brands for a sweet wine. Most wines are very dry and bitter.
This is another ladies night favorite, espically if you add frozen fruit so delicious ♡♡♡♡
We got this as a gift and it was a great cheap wine. The flavor was smooth to the palette
A very affordable wine for the sweet wine drinkers. Always good to have a bottle on hand.
This is a sweet wine. It's usually pretty cheap (under $15) and tastes good. Good deal.
My favorite moscato!! Tastes amazing and I love the price! Gets the job done!
Very good wine! Cheap with an expensive flavor. It's sweet and great amount of alcohol
My favorite of the barefoot collection. I'm pretty picky when it comes to my wine too.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos