BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Tatiana P.
Moscato has become a staple at my gatherings. I no longer crave the strong Merlot, this is a refreshing glass and you don't need to spend a lot of money Barefoot is affordable and quite delicious....
erin i.
yukon, OK
Im a huge Barefoot fan. Such a great wine. Very well priced. I like that it is so universal and everyone seems to like it. It is a must have at any event and we also take a bottle as a hostess gift .
Taryn  P.
Barefoot Moscato is absolutely delicious! As a college student, I don't have a lot of money, so when I buy my wine I go for the cheaper stuff. Out of all of the cheap wine Barefoot Moscato is the best!
Skylar T.
North East, MD
Honestly any moscato is going to taste good. I have had expensive moscato and it is a waste of money because their is little difference from the cheap variety. Barefoot tastes very good, and for the price it is an excellent choice.
Samara B.
Killeen, TX
It's not my fav mascato I find it to be a little more dry than other brands, I'll buy it if it's on special bc after a glass you get use to it. It's not bad for the price. Mascato is my fav wine thou.
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great wine for a great price, sweet which is how I like wine to be! It isn't the greatest wine available but it is tasty! The sweetness is perfect for those who like something sweet but not too sweet!
Andrea B.
If you are not a wine drinker or are new to wine, definitely go with moscato. Barefoot especially is a good choice due to its price and taste. Moscato is usually my go-to, and it goes great with a lot!
Sarah M.
The Barefoot Moscato is definitely worth the low price. It is very cost affective and can be found in almost any store (grocery stores or even Walmart). It is very tolerable even for non-wine drinkers.
Megan K.
Cleveland, OH
Being a "wineo", I love me some wine! And this is one of my all time favorites. This wine is on the sweeter side, and is technically a dessert wine, so please be weary of that. Regardless, the quality is great for the price! Love it!
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Barefoot is low priced and highly delicious. Their Moscato is one of my favorites, and my local liquor store keeps it in the cooler, which makes it easy to grab a bottle on your way to a get together.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?