BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ashley C.
I love this sweet light, affordable wine. I enjoy all varieties of the Barefoot collection and this wine pairs well with pasta dishes and transitions well to dessert.
Jessica A.
Davie, FL
I love this wine! When I'm not sure about a great dessert wine to get for myself or to bring to a friends house this is my go to. It's so smooth, sweet and a little fruity. It's incredibly refreshing and crisp.
Emily A.
Perfect, inexpensive wine. It is sweet but it's usually less than $6 so what can you expect! Crisp and refreshing- and who doesn't love Moscato?! Also definitely drink it chilled!
Amber S.
Green Bay, WI
Love the taste of this wine and is sweet.. not dry at all. My favorite wine to drink. And also if the bottle has been open for a while but had a wine stopper in it it still tastes good and doesn't seem to go bad or flat in a short period of time
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA
Very tasty wine! Barefoot moscato is what my girlfriend Beth drinks all the time! It is very sweet, but I could drink a bottle of this everyday! Recommended !
Christine M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Barfoot wines are good for the price you pay for them. This one is great to make wine spritzers or sangrias. It's very sweet me fun to drink, but I would only drink this if I was going to mix it with something.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is a fav of mine! Love the crisp, clean taste! & It's budget friendly! I serve it at parties or open a bottle for myself as a treat! While the white is my favorite, the pink & red are good too!
Heather S.
I am a HUGE fan of moscato but I find this brand to be too carbonated! I prefer only one or two other brands because they all seem to be carbonted, not sure if that's just something specific to moscato or not.
Logan B.
Auburn, AL
I love this wine! Tastes super fruity and sweet, which though isn't appropriate all the time, is still very good. Surely a dessert wine, but I suppose could be drank with a meal. Barefoot is always a good bet!
Susanne J.
Boone, NC
Great price, good taste. Coming from a broke college kid, I can tell you that this is my favorite. Its sweet enough for people who want to try wine..its also a good thing for spritzers, and other mixed drinks!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?