Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Diana K.
Diana K.
Florissant, MO

I would be lying if I said that this isn't the star of my Wine Wednesdays. It is easily my favorite wine and pretty close to my favorite drink. It has a sweet taste and goes well with most things.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Parker, CO

This is one of my favorite wines hands down. Not too sweet, crisp and refreshing and goes well with everything. I think this is a great wine in this price bracket.
Somaria C.
Somaria C.
Renton, WA

I love a good glass of moscato, but sometimes I just don't want to pay an arm and a leg for it. Barefoot moscato is very affordable while still bringing you great flavor and not giving you the "cheap" wine taste. I especially like it chilled with a dessert!
Allyssa P.
Allyssa P.
New Bedford, MA

My boyfriend loves this and thinks its amazing but I'm more of a vodka girl. This is way to sweet for me !
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Fayetteville, NC

I love the barefoot moscato!! I have purchased many different brands and they don't seem to taste as good at the barefoot I would stick to this one any day!!
Kiana G.
Kiana G.
Moreno Valley, Ca

Lovely, cheap, great tasting, and strong. This sweet wine will have your night one to remember. It goes really good with a nice dinner.
ANGELA D.
ANGELA D.
Lakeside Marblehead, OH

This is great for people who like a sweet and fruity wine. I have taken this brand and type of wine to get togethers, and was always a big hit. Goes great with with seafood, creamy pastas, desserts, and warm summer nights.
Peyton H.
Peyton H.
Richmond, KY

I love me some wine. Doesn't matter what kind it is as long as its sweet. Barefoot is actually one of my favorites. (:
Katie E.
Katie E.
Fairdale, KY

This is a great option for people who are new to wine. Its sweet, but not overly. And its cheap. Perfect for a girls night on a budget.
Ame S.
Ame S.
Chattanooga, TN

It is a simple wine and pairs well with many foods. It has a good flavor but definitely needs to be served chilled. It is great for the price range and my go to summer wine
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now