BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Samara B.
Killeen, TX
It's not my fav mascato I find it to be a little more dry than other brands, I'll buy it if it's on special bc after a glass you get use to it. It's not bad for the price. Mascato is my fav wine thou.
Sarah K.
Barefoot Moscato is an easy option when going to someone's house or to have a glass at home. You know what to expect - sweet, easy to drink and not going to break the bank. At around $5-7 locally, it's affordable and liked by most. The sweetness goes well with hot weather and makes an awesome white sangria! A must try.
Kristen W.
Royal Oak, MI
This was the first wine I have ever had. It is a nice light wine to drink with dessert or a light dinner. Or, to be honest, it is wonderful with orange juice or cranberry!
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn
This is my favorite affordable wine! It is so inexpensive but yet tastes fantastic. I love the fact I don't have to sacrifice flavor for price. Such a great sweet flavor that I look for in a wine.
Emma B.
One of my favorite wines! It's sweet and yummy. I'm not a super big fan of alcohol, but I do like this. It is super sweet. I like it cold. I've also put raspberries and strawberries in it before. Yum!
Melissa R.
Marietta, GA
Sometimes you just want a bottle of wine but you don't want to pay astronomical prices. This wine is exactly the opposite, its an inexpensive wine with an expensive taste. When I buy one there is never a drop left! Worth the buy!
Alicia F.
Barefoot has to be one on my top wine brands. I buy the moscato flavor every Friday night or I'll try to stock up on them. Esp if there's a sell. If you like sweet wine this is the perfect wine for you
Mia D.
Lincoln, NE
This is a great go to wine for girls night or curled up next to the fire with a book! It's affordable and great tasting product. I personally love this wine when I'm craving something sweet and crisp.
Jordan E.
Shannon, MS
This is my go to wine when I want something sweeter than a Sauvignon or reisling. It's not overly sweet like a dessert wine but it's just sweet enough that you can sit and enjoy it with with or without food.
Lauren J.
Tampa, FL
Can't beat the price & taste for a girls night in! Whenever I'm trying to throw together a girl's night in last minute this is my go-to. Its easy to find (carried at gas stations, grocery stores, etc) & cost efficient. Often I use frozen white grapes in it as ice cubes, which taste & look great. Definitely worth the money!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?