Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Jersey City, NJ
If you are new to wine or like sweeter wines, this is the white for you. It's smooth and pleasant to sip on
Rose W.
Rose W.
This wine was my JAM in my pre-21 college years. You can find a double bottle for under 10 bucks at most places. It's very sweet, so not for everyone, but definitely for me.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
This is a great inexpensive wine! It has a great taste for the price! It's got just the perfect amount of sweetness, and it doesn't taste too dry. I would definitely recommend this to new wine drinkers looking for a wine they like. I don't think wine snobs will like it as much, but I also don't see them disliking it either.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
This is one of my favorite wines. It is not too dry and it tastes great right out of the bottle. It is perfect for a girls night!
Charlene S.
Charlene S.
Carrollton, GA
Searching for a good cheap moscato? Well look no further barefoot now offers the refreshing taste of moscato for those light palettes.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently started drinking wine. This was one of the first wines I tasted and actually really liked. It is perfect, not too dry. It is good straight out the bottle or even mixed with some soda such as sprite over some ice. It goes down so smooth. I would drink this any day over a beer, I would much rather have wine than beer. I would recommend this to anyone.
Beth L.
Beth L.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not a big drinker but I do enjoy drinking this , especially when I'm relaxing or when I'm with a group of girls . Amazing,relaxing, chill, sweet drink!
Suzette B.
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
Not a big wine drinker but this stuff is good. Love pink moscato, especially in cocktails with grapefruit soda. Sweet and I love it that way!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Denton, TX
My favorite wine! Sold at many different stores so it isn't hard to find and the price is just right!
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
New Orleans, LA
I do not care for moscato wines. Actually, I do not care for Barefoot wines in general. I can usually find a much better wine for the same price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?