Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,710 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Great taste....my very first experience with Moscato. I will always buy a bottle along with other brands.
I love Barefoot Moscato White or Pink it is delicious! We tend to always have a bottle for girls Night!
I used to not be a big wine drinker but I love this stuff and the price.
I'm definitely not a wine person but I would have to say this is the best one I have tried yet.
This is my go-to wine you get it at a great price taste good. so yummy I recommend this to anybody.
One of my all time favorites I generally like everything from bare foot but this one in Particular
Barefoot Moscato, is delicious! I find it taste better when frozen for 30minutes and add fruit!
Amazing taste amazing alcohol content amazing drunk just simply amazing. you do not need much.
Super tasty wine- very sweet! Usually can be found for a good price. Easy to drink!
This product is cheap and great tasting! It's a sweet wine that will definitely get you drunk
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos