Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Little rock, AR

I love every type of moscato I hate the sour after taste that it has though
Paige S.
Paige S.

This wine is pretty great! We have found ourselves buying it a few times and always enjoying it on a nice night or with a nice dinner, or maybe even a movie.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
P C Beach, FL

So sweet and not too dry or harsh! It is currently my second favorite (to their pinot grigio) but I LOVE the brand as well
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Bristol, CT

One of my favs!!!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Lansing, KS

This wine is good for the price of it . Goes well with chocolate or strawberries. I enjoy drinking it supper cold. Great party drink with the girls.
Rita S.
Rita S.
Lake Worth, FL

I love this wine, it's fresh and fruity, and a little sweet..
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Riverside, CA

I remember everyone talking about Moscato, and the first thing I did was go to Stater Bors. and I bought this brand and since then this is the Only brand of moscato I buy, MMMM to Bare Foot Moscato
Mandy F.
Mandy F.
Tazewell, Va

You can't go wrong with any Moscato. Barefoot has a great blend which is easy to find and inexpensive.
Yvonne M.
Yvonne M.
Midland, TX

Love Barefoot wine. Red Moscato is my favorite. Sweet and fruity. I always keep a few bottles on hand. Love barefootin' evenings at home!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Monroeville, PA

Even if you are not traditionally a wine drinker, this is likley a wine that you will enjoy. It has a light, sweet flavor that is enhanced with just the right touch of bubbles. Great to bring to or serve at a party.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now