Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Albany, NY

Barefoot is typically my go-to brand, as a college student it's both affordable and decent tasting. However, their Moscato is decent, but not necessarily the best of their varieties
Tina V.
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA

I love this Moscato. Light and fruity, not too sweet. Goes perfect with appetizers and/ or light desserts. For the cost you really can't get a better wine. Yum.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Evansville, IN

I really like Moscato but this particular brand isn't my favorite. I think this brand has a chemical like taste.
haley w.
haley w.
Berea, KY

Barefoot is a great wine at an even greater price. Love how the label lets you know what the wine pairs best with!
Alana I.
Alana I.

Barefoot wine is pretty good especially for how low it costs to buy a bottle. Usually you can find deals at local liquor stores
leigh m.
leigh m.
Stockbridge, MA

Perfect wine for a girls night in! Great taste for the price. Sometimes I use it to make white sangria an it works wonderfully for this purpose! Would recommend for an everyday wine
Ally R.
Ally R.
Modesto, CA

Amazing. You can never go wrong with anything from barefoot. This subtly sweet wine is good for a family dinner or a dinner party.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
orient, OH

I love mascoto! Barefoot is a good mascoto if you are tight on money, it is cheap but still has a good flavor too it.
Taryn  P.
Taryn P.

Barefoot Moscato is absolutely delicious! As a college student, I don't have a lot of money, so when I buy my wine I go for the cheaper stuff. Out of all of the cheap wine Barefoot Moscato is the best!
lizette  N.
lizette N.

Resonable price, great taste, great quality absolutely my favorite brand Barefoot Moscato!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?