BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ashleigh H.
New Orleans, LA
I really like this wine! I am defiantly a wine drinker and this is in my top picks for white wine. It's inexpensive, and has great flavor. Make sure it's chilled enough before drinking. The colder...the better
Stephanie P.
Good for the younger, novice white wine drinker...it's very sweet, but much better than your average moscato with Barefoot Wine Company being an excellent creator of budget wines.
Jess A.
Egg Harbor City, NJ
If you are in college this is def your go to. Inexpensive wine and not bad for a girls night. Mix it up with a little of sprite and some fruit punch juice and you have yourself a perfect relaxing night drink!
Patricia P.
In general, Barefoot wines are great for their price. What I have found about this wine, however, is that it is the perfect mixing wine. Mix equal parts Moscato and Sprite Zero, add some frozen berries and you have a delish wine spritzer. AMAZING!
Michelle M.
Hatboro, PA
This is a very deliciously sweet wine, if you really like sweet wines. For the price it is not bad. I like Moscato wines and have had better, but this is a decent one for the books. Definitely worth the price and worth a try just to say you did!
Krystal B.
Canton, OH
Barefoot is one of the few wines that you can get for a great price and yet still enjoy every sip! This is perfect for a light refreshing drink at the end of the day and what i would suggest to anyone who is new at wine or drinking all together!
Taylor B.
Allendale, MI
Barefoot Moscato is an amazing sweet wine! It's offered in White, Red, Sweet Red and Pink that I know of, and I've tried every kind and I love it! It's a perfect dessert if need be, but also a drink to have with dinner. I rarely buy anything else!
Jacqueline R.
New York , NY
I love this brand , their Moscato is so good ! It's sweet with no after taste , and if you want to feel extra fancy and don't want to spend tons of money on rośe champagne they even have a bubbly pink moscato
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is a fav of mine! Love the crisp, clean taste! & It's budget friendly! I serve it at parties or open a bottle for myself as a treat! While the white is my favorite, the pink & red are good too!
Colleen H.
I have never been a wine drinker. my best friend bought me a bottle and i have now officially become a wine drinker!!! I love how this wine has a sweet taste to it but doesn't overpower your taste buds! I also love the fact thats its affordable!!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?