Add a Photo

Photos (59)
christina b.
christina b.
Cordova, TN

If you aren't looking to spend a lot of money this is a good product . It's not smooth enough for me and has a bitter aftertaste.
Lynn M.
Lynn M.
Islamorada, FL

I love this Moscato =) Barefoot is my go-to wine whenever I have to grab something real quick for myself or for any friends.
Kristine E.
Kristine E.
Terrace, BC

Love this wine, but not my favorite but on a hot summer day it is delicious :) It goes down easy and it is quite affordable. I can't wait for the eat so I can drink this again!
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Puyallup, WA

This wine is delicious! I love the aroma and sweetness! If you want something that's tasty for the hot summer days or to go with a BBQ this is an excellent pick!
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Natchitoches, LA

If you like a sweeter wine, try an Italian Moscato. You won't ever purchase this again. I tried this by chance one evening and wasted my money on that purchase!
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Sykesville, MD

A little too sweet from my liking, but the pink is perfect! Its a great price and easy to find at any liquor store!
Claire B.
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR

I love moscato, so I have tried a lot of brands of it. This is one of the better ones I have tasted. It is very inexpensive - it is often on sale at my local store for $5. It is very light and sweet for a moscato, but not too sweet like some can be. Overall, a very good value and a nice wine.
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Erie, PA

This is my all time favorite wine! It is sweet, but not too sweet that it gives you a headache!!!! It goes with just about any type of food. My biggest problem is that it doesn't taste like alcohol and I forget how much I'm drinking!
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Seagoville, TX

As an avid wine drinker, I am pretty analytical when trying new wines. Barefoot is the best cheap wine I've ever tasted! This white moscato has the perfect sweetness, without the overwhelming 'cheap wine' taste that most do at this price. Love everything about it!
Natachia M.
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville, GA

One of my favorite wines. I love it because it's lightly sweet with a crisp delicate taste and very expensive...
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now