Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Francis S.
Francis S.
I love moscato wine. Barefoot moscato isn't bad but it's definitely not the best moscato on the market. It doesn't taste as sweet or as good as others I have tried but then again, it's also a cheaper moscato. I would definitely say if you're thinking of starting out trying moscato wine, grab a little higher quality brand and skip this one, otherwise you might not get a true sense of what the wine has the potential to be.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Barefoot moscato is one of my favorite wine, very cheap and affordable and sweet. So you should try it.
Bre-Ana B.
Bre-Ana B.
Missoula, MT
This is my favorite white wine! I love Sweet wine! I cannot stand anything dry and this wine is DELICIOUS!
Logan B.
Logan B.
Auburn, AL
I love this wine! Tastes super fruity and sweet, which though isn't appropriate all the time, is still very good. Surely a dessert wine, but I suppose could be drank with a meal. Barefoot is always a good bet!
Kiara  .
Kiara .
I love all Barefoot products. This is one of my favs! It's sweet and taste really good cold. Sometimes I add fruit to add a little more flavor.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
I love this wine! When I'm not sure about a great dessert wine to get for myself or to bring to a friends house this is my go to. It's so smooth, sweet and a little fruity. It's incredibly refreshing and crisp.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Sunbury, PA
I was given a glass of this wine a few years ago on a 'girl's weekend with my best friend and her daughter. I love sweet wine and so this was an immediate hit. My husband and I do not drink a great deal of alcohol and in the past years even less than before but I have to say that this was so delicious, light and refreshing that between the four of us we finished the two large bottles. Absolutely delicious for the price which is beyond reasonable.
Krystle C.
Krystle C.
Nederland, TX
I only drink Moscato wine. I find this one to be great value for the price. However, the after taste on this is more bitter then other brands I have tried.
Philip M.
Philip M.
Orlando, FL
My wife LOVES this wine. Moscato is her favorite type of wine and barefoot is certainly her go to brand. If you like sweet-- and I do mean SWEET- drinks, then this is for you. If you are a dry white or red wine drinker, this wont be up your alley.
Raychel  G.
Raychel G.
Bloomsburg, PA
This moscato can typically be found in my fridge at all times. It pairs perfectly with almost everything I eat and it is not breaking my wallet!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?