BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Mia D.
Lincoln, NE
This is a great go to wine for girls night or curled up next to the fire with a book! It's affordable and great tasting product. I personally love this wine when I'm craving something sweet and crisp.
Jess O.
I just discovered the barefoot brand in the last year and have to admit I love it! sweet but not too sweet and not too overbearing that you can't enjoy a meal with it...a regular staple in my dinner table
Tatiana P.
Moscato has become a staple at my gatherings. I no longer crave the strong Merlot, this is a refreshing glass and you don't need to spend a lot of money Barefoot is affordable and quite delicious....
Tien N.
Such an affordable bottle! Usually it's around 5-6 dollars at Safeway and for sure a staple in my fridge. I love how sweet it is and it's a screw top! No corkscrew or excessive energy needed to open!
Skylar T.
North East, MD
Honestly any moscato is going to taste good. I have had expensive moscato and it is a waste of money because their is little difference from the cheap variety. Barefoot tastes very good, and for the price it is an excellent choice.
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
This wine is ok. The price is right. But I like sweet drinks the best. This is sorta sweet but not too sweet. Bit on the tangy side but also not too sour either. I'm still experimenting with wines :)
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great wine for a great price, sweet which is how I like wine to be! It isn't the greatest wine available but it is tasty! The sweetness is perfect for those who like something sweet but not too sweet!
Kelly B.
Harrisburg, pa
Cheap, sweet, bubbly, amazing. I wasn't sure about this at first, but you get to feel fancy drinking a sparkling wine without spending a lot of money. This is great in the summer time with fruit too!
Sabrina E.
My go to after work relaxation drink. Sweet and white wines are my fav and Moscato I always find to be sweet, refreshing and a delight when paired with just about anything.
Kristen W.
Royal Oak, MI
This was the first wine I have ever had. It is a nice light wine to drink with dessert or a light dinner. Or, to be honest, it is wonderful with orange juice or cranberry!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?