Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH

I've not liked any of the wines I've ever tried. I thought I just hated wine. A friend told me to try this. At first I didn't care for it, but the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th sips kept tasting better and better. By the time the bottle was finished I decided that I did, indeed, like it.
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Midland, TX

Is this my favorite no but it is a delicious, sweet wine for the price. I also appreciate the fact that I won't break the bank when buying a bottle of their wine.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Four Oaks, NC

Not my favorite brand of moscato but not the worse. I don't buy it but if someone has it I will drink it. There are other brands that taste better in the same price range. It is not as sweet as others and has more of a bitter taste.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Belleville, IL

My go-to wine! it really has a wonderful taste and amazing price perfect for a girls night out!
Erin A.
Erin A.

I adore moscato wine and Barefoot is no exception! It it light and sweet and it is affordable as well!
Jordyn H.
Jordyn H.
Irvine, KY

Very Affordable Sweet and Delicious Wine! I can never go wrong with Barefoot! It works for all occasions and all meals! If you haven't given this wine a try you should!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Lexington, KY

This white wine is a perfect for your romantic dinner date at home. Nothing makes my evening better than cooking my finace a wonderful homecooked meal and complimenting it with a glass (or a couple of glasses ;) ) of this elegant Barefoot Moscato.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Shippensburg, PA

I love barefoot! Their wine is inexpensive but tastes amazing. My mom and I both love them and especially this kind.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Noblesville, In

Love Barefoot. Moscato is a little too sweet for me, but it is a great wine for a very reasonable price!!
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Lexington, KY

Inexpensive sweet wine you nab at your local drug store! Perfect if you are trying to accommodate a large group on a budget, or for making sangria!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?