Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Dacey M.
Dacey M.
Bowling Green, KY

This was the first Moscato i ever tried. Now all the other ones i try i compare to this and have to say this is stil one of my top 3
Katie B.
Katie B.

This moscato is so yummy. It's what got me to try wine!
Kati A.
Kati A.
Cumberland, VA

My absolute favorite wine! Pretty much the only wine I drink! Not very expensive and absolutely delicious!
Sara A.
Sara A.

This is my favorite wine. I have tried other types but I always come back to barefoot moscato. It's sweet and smooth.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Mooresville, NC

A friend of mine introduced me to Barefoot moscato at a backyard party, and it is a sweet, refreshing wine, great in the summer, but one of my favorites.
Anisa B.
Anisa B.
Las Vegas, NV

This wine isn't bad and its actually a good price if you are not looking to spend so much on a bottle. Always great to add with gifts or even to have for yourself
Carly S.
Carly S.
Homewood , IL

I can always find Barefoot Moscato on a great deal and usually will purchase this a few times a month! Its good for the price. Not too sweet but just right and sometimes i will even mix it with some sprite to give it a little fizz.
Evie C.
Evie C.
Woodway, TX

Love this wine! Light and sweet. It's a really affordable price point, and tastes pretty awesome mixed into a Summer sangria!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Jenkintown, PA

I love barefoot moscato. its perfectly sweet and goes down so nicely. i tried a few brands prior to this and i wont go back!
Doug W.
Doug W.
Orlando, FL

Barefoot doesn't bother trying to be the best wine; they know their product and where they want it to be. Their Moscato fits their line perfectly by being sweet but not overly so, and with just a hint of flavor that you can almost savor.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now