BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Letictia D.
Columbus, OH
I love Bafefoot Moscato. Out of most of the wines this has a smooth and sweet flavor. No bitter aftertaste left in your mouth. Pleasant aroma. Goes great with almost any dish. Suitable for just about any occasion.
Marissa H.
Fruitland , ID
This is a great quality for low cost. This is my favorite budget friendly wines. Also, if you are hosting an event this wine is great. It's not too sweet but it's not dry either. It's pretty well liked all around.
Stephanie B.
Foster City, CA
A great go-to inexpensive bottle of wine. Moscato is sweeter than white wine, so it can be a great choice for someone who is new to wine or not a huge wine fan, but still wants to sample or join in with the group.
Leslie D.
West Monroe, LA
I'm not a drinker for the most part. However, every time I go to my Dad's, he has an ice cold bottle of Barefoot Moscato waiting for me. It's sweet enough for me to enjoy, and the alcohol level is low. Perfect for an every now and then glass of wine!
Katie F.
Joliet, Il
Finding a good moscato is easy… finding a good moscato on a budget is even easier with the Barefoot line. It is tangy yet sweet. Its exactly what I look for in a $5 bottle of moscato. Very good for tight budgets.
Daniella V.
Coral Gables, FL
Not all moscatos are created equal. This one is definitely a great buy. It's even a little effervescent so it tickles your tongue as you drink. I prefer wines like this at social events. The sweetness keeps your breath sweet while you're schmoozing.
Maria D.
Mt Prospect, IL
I am not a fan of Barefoot Moscato. The saying, "you get what you pay for", applies to this wine. I understand moscato is supposed to be sweet, but it's almost too sweet for my liking. It doesn't have the true mostcato flavor like other brands have.
Kristie F.
I'm giving this a B, just because I think Moscato D'Asti is a superior type of Moscato.

This is sweet but not overly so like some Moscatos can be, nor does it pack a punch like some cheaper Moscatos tend to. The pricepoint is also QUITE reasonable.
Krystal L.
Louisa, VA
I loved moscato before they wrote hip hop songs about it and everyone started drinking it. It's always been a favorite of mine because it is smooth and sweet. I like Barefoot because all of their products are reasonably priced and have great flavor.
Shirdina W.
Easton, PA
I am a huge fan of wine! I enjoy barefoot wine, does not drain your bank account. Moscato is my second favorite wine, Pinot Grigio comes first simply bc i am not huge of sweet wines. But I love white wine. I would refer this wine to someone who prefers to have a taste for sweeter white wine.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?