Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Kaycee H.
Kaycee H.
This is always my favorite wine to buy. I also buy the pink moscato too but this is a classic that's usually in my fridge.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Gainesville, VA
My favorite wine. It's not to sweet either. I have tried many brands of moscato all varring in price. This is still the cheapest and the best tasting I have ever had.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
San Antonio, TX
This moscato is reasonably priced and pretty good tasting. It's always a hit at a GNO or any gathering.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Crystal, Minnesota
Barefoot has always been one of my favorite brands of wine. It is not too expensive, but tastes like it is! Be careful, or you might end up with an empty bottle!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Grafton, WI
Okay, so I'm a cheap @ss when it comes to things, but when you get your own mother hooked on a good $5 bottle of wine, you know it must be good. I prefer Craggy Range most of the time, but I'm a sucker for barefoot moscato.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Douglassville, PA
I love this moscato. It's perfect for girls night and date night. This wine mixes great with juice. My first love!
Sherri K.
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
March 7, 2015, 11:53 a.m.
Review for: White
Great sweet, tangy taste with no aftertaste. No leftover burn in the throat like wine. This is so refreshing. More pleasant then drinking wine coolers.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Hoboken, NJ
This is an inexpensive wine but you get what you pay for. I have had wines for the same price or a little more that are so much better. Not worth the crappy hangover
Holly L.
Holly L.
This is my favorite wine of all time. It is very light and crisp and is perfect for a girls night in.
Sam F.
Sam F.
I love this wine! it is absolutely devine. something i will always get, its not too expensive but it isn't a bad wine to buy when you want something light. the flavor is really great, not to sweet and not too bitter. if you love wine this is a wine you could try
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?