BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Courtney C.
SILSBEE, TX
This wine is great I think you can buy it for 5-6 dollars at your grocery store. It maybe cheap but it definitely doesn't have the cheap taste. Sweet and Crisp and pairs well with just about anything
Melissa R.
Marietta, GA
Sometimes you just want a bottle of wine but you don't want to pay astronomical prices. This wine is exactly the opposite, its an inexpensive wine with an expensive taste. When I buy one there is never a drop left! Worth the buy!
erin i.
yukon, OK
Im a huge Barefoot fan. Such a great wine. Very well priced. I like that it is so universal and everyone seems to like it. It is a must have at any event and we also take a bottle as a hostess gift .
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
If you are looking for a decent sweet cheap white wine I would absolutely go with this brand. It is a good started wine if you are just developing your pallet and want to start with something sweet.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Barefoot is low priced and highly delicious. Their Moscato is one of my favorites, and my local liquor store keeps it in the cooler, which makes it easy to grab a bottle on your way to a get together.
Sabrina E.
My go to after work relaxation drink. Sweet and white wines are my fav and Moscato I always find to be sweet, refreshing and a delight when paired with just about anything.
Sarah M.
The Barefoot Moscato is definitely worth the low price. It is very cost affective and can be found in almost any store (grocery stores or even Walmart). It is very tolerable even for non-wine drinkers.
Taryn  P.
Barefoot Moscato is absolutely delicious! As a college student, I don't have a lot of money, so when I buy my wine I go for the cheaper stuff. Out of all of the cheap wine Barefoot Moscato is the best!
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
If you are a beginner to drinking wine i recommend moscato. Peach moscato is good as well one of my favorite. Its not to dry and more sweet so more likely to like the wine
Samara B.
Marseilles, IL
It's not my fav mascato I find it to be a little more dry than other brands, I'll buy it if it's on special bc after a glass you get use to it. It's not bad for the price. Mascato is my fav wine thou.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I've heard mixed reviews about this wine, is it good?
Michelle V.
Elizabethtown, KY
What is a good pairing with this wine?
Britny G.
What fruit do you like to put in this wine?
Aja S.
San Jose, CA
What is the best food to pair this with?