BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
missy T.
Pineland, TX
I love this kind of wine. My mother n law got me stuck on this one. Its so far the best. I do love to try new wines but so far have found this one to be the best one of all. Now i do like others but cant seem to taste as good as this one.
Kimberly H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love barefoot wines! Especially their moscato! This wine is not dry at all, it's a sweet wine. I love to have a glass while I'm cooking and with my supper. It's really good,
Selenny S.
Boston, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the perfect wine for girls night. Or for just a stay at home and unwind and relax. It is much lighter than regular wine. An added plus is the bubbliness to it who doesn't love a nice sweet bubbly.
Lola F.
Wayne, IL
I love Barefoot, and I am normally a white wine consumer only. But this Moscato is toooo sweet for my liking. There really is no crisp after taste like a more expensive Moscato. I would pay a little more if the quality improved just a bit.
Melodie S.
Good! Decent brand, very good price. I like sweet wines, so I usually stick with moscato or riesling. Barefoot brand is easy to find in stores, so we often get this product.
Aubrey R.
Carrollton, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Moscato is my favorite type of wine and I enjoy Barefoot's the best. It's so refreshing and slightly fruity which I love. It's not dry and is a very enjoyable daily drink I think. Doesn't hit you hard and can be paired with anything.
Abby P.
Youngstown, OH
This is a delicious tasting moscato! I always bring this with me to friends houses or parties, and it's always liked by those who try it. It's an easy drink! I like to add frozen blackberries and fresh mint to mine to fancy it up a bit!
Shaina H.
San Diego , CA
I love barefoot products their wine is reasonably price and miss Moscato is just delicious wind chill a bit and has a fruity tan mild in flavor not too overpowering and the parents well with savory dishes
Lauren E.
Dallas, TX
Definitely a must. I cannot complain about this drink its cheap, its good and what else do you need in the wine? Although this was one of my first wines that I started drinking, if I want something cheap I always know what to go back to.
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Pretty affordable and very nice wine! I personally like white wines and this is one that I like. Its easy to find a local drugstore or even Walmart. This is a good wine to just stay home, not that fancy.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I've heard mixed reviews about this wine, is it good?
Aja S.
San Jose, CA
What is the best food to pair this with?
Michelle V.
Elizabethtown, KY
What is a good pairing with this wine?
Britny G.
What fruit do you like to put in this wine?