BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Tiffany A.
Sayreville, NJ
Barefoot Wines have such a great taste and very cost effective! I usually pick up a bottle or two when getting together with my girls and they all love it. It is always a big hit! Also, this wine can be tasty when making sangria at home!
Missy W.
OAKBORO, NC
One of my favorite go-to wines when I just feel like having a glass of sweet wine without spending an arm and a leg. Also light, so no horrible hangover the next day if you get a little carried away. ;)
missy T.
Pineland, TX
I love this kind of wine. My mother n law got me stuck on this one. Its so far the best. I do love to try new wines but so far have found this one to be the best one of all. Now i do like others but cant seem to taste as good as this one.
Emily T.
Closter, NJ
Moscato has always been a wine to go with for sweetness and light taste. This is not my favorite brand because it's a little too sweet (bordering on sickly) but works well for mixed drinks! A large bottle also doesn't break the bank/ cost a lot so works for entertaining a crowd.
Shannon H.
Huntington, IN
Not a bad Moscato for a cheaper version. Not my favorite D' Asi Moscato is only 11.99 and you will fall in love!! But, to get by on a wine with a light fish and/or salad dish. Barefoot will do in a pinch.
Cara W.
Owensboro, KY
This is a very good, light, sweet wine. It's a great wine for the price and generally a great wine for a new wine drinker, since it's sweeter and less expensive. It's also a good wine for parties as it will appeal to a broad selection of wine drinkers and typical non-wine drinkers. I highly recommend picking this up for a try!
Stephanie B.
Chambersburg, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot is a good brand for their price. I drank the white moscato for quiet a while before I realized how sugary it is in comparison to a dry or semi dry wine. Still a good choice for a splurge night!
Jaemie M.
San Diego, CA
Nowhere near being a great bottle of moscato, but it's cheap enough that I bumped up the grade from a C to a B. Too sweet, and just tastes...cheap. It's hard to verbalize, but once you've had a really good moscato, it's hard to enjoy this.
Molly P.
Greenville, PA
This wine flavor has quickly become one of my ultimate favorites. The tingly sweet sips each glass promises are much too tempting. It is best as a dessert wine, and with delectable desserts it truly shows its beautiful taste and color.
Lola F.
Wayne, IL
I love Barefoot, and I am normally a white wine consumer only. But this Moscato is toooo sweet for my liking. There really is no crisp after taste like a more expensive Moscato. I would pay a little more if the quality improved just a bit.
Brooke M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've never tried the barefoot brand or moscato. Is this the brand to buy? I hear a lot of people talk about it.
Alyse H.
Ontario, CA
Is this a sweet or bitter moscato
Lucero E.
How strong is this? I've smelled it and it has a really strong smell compared to Stella rosa
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I put frozen strawberries in my Barefoot Moscato. Does anyone else mix anything else into theirs?
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
What is your very Favorite Bare foot Wine?? Mine is Moscato and Reisling.

back