BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Darlene S.
Tacoma, WA
Since i moved up yo washington this has been my go to number one wine!! Its so smooth and not so sparkly just how i like it! Whether I'm out on a picnic with my lovebug or on the beach or even just at home relaxing thos is,definitely my "cup of tea" lol
Maria D.
Mt Prospect, IL
I am not a fan of Barefoot Moscato. The saying, "you get what you pay for", applies to this wine. I understand moscato is supposed to be sweet, but it's almost too sweet for my liking. It doesn't have the true mostcato flavor like other brands have.
frances m.
For the price is an excellent wine! Not to sweet and cheap enough to buy it every week. Usually barefoot is looked as a cheap brand and people hesitate to give it a try, but you cant go wrong with this Moscato.
Sheri S.
A very affordable option to always have on hand, especially if you prefer sweeter wines. It's very light and easy on the stomach. I like having a glass after work or just when I need to chill out. Doesn't have a weird aftertaste. I would recommend this wine to friends and family.
Kelsey C.
Sanford , Nc
I like all the the Barefoot products. This Mascato is a a light white wine that is sweet but not too sweat. It pairs well with almost anything. Great price, tastes great! personally, I like the pink mascato best.
Ashleigh B.
Studio City, CA
This hands down has become one of my favorite drinks! It's not too dry and not too sweet, honestly one of the best drinks I've ever had. But it's so good that you definitely need to watch how much of it you're drinking, cause its easy to drink fast.
Letictia D.
Columbus, OH
I love Bafefoot Moscato. Out of most of the wines this has a smooth and sweet flavor. No bitter aftertaste left in your mouth. Pleasant aroma. Goes great with almost any dish. Suitable for just about any occasion.
Daniella V.
Coral Gables, FL
Not all moscatos are created equal. This one is definitely a great buy. It's even a little effervescent so it tickles your tongue as you drink. I prefer wines like this at social events. The sweetness keeps your breath sweet while you're schmoozing.
Amanda P.
Manville, NJ
Definitely my favorite wine to pick up at the store. It's inexpensive and delicious and definitely does the job getting a buzz. It's nice and light so you can drink it with anything. If you don't like wine this is a good starter to acquire the taste.
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
Barefoot Moscato is the cheapest Moscato I can find and it is so good. It is sweet and not too strong tasting. It is my go to wine when I want to treat myself after getting a good grade or a stressful day at work.
Jessie B.
Saint Charles, MO
Do you consider this a dessert wine?
Galadriel M.
What Barefoot wine is your favorite?
Serena M.
Deltona, FL
What food do you best like to pair this wine to?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert
Your favorite food or dessert or snack with this wine?
Marla V.
Ridgecrest, CA
Is anyone enjoying this as much as I do?? I love this wine!!