BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Sarah M.
The Barefoot Moscato is definitely worth the low price. It is very cost affective and can be found in almost any store (grocery stores or even Walmart). It is very tolerable even for non-wine drinkers.
Kayla K.
Mesa, AZ
Barefoot is hands down the best...It is crisp and fruity and they have a really yummy Pink Moscato (available in bubbly too!) It is also found everywhere and is pretty cheap. I definitely recommend.
Courtney C.
Silsbee, TX
This wine is great I think you can buy it for 5-6 dollars at your grocery store. It maybe cheap but it definitely doesn't have the cheap taste. Sweet and Crisp and pairs well with just about anything
Melissa R.
Marietta, GA
Sometimes you just want a bottle of wine but you don't want to pay astronomical prices. This wine is exactly the opposite, its an inexpensive wine with an expensive taste. When I buy one there is never a drop left! Worth the buy!
Tatiana P.
Moscato has become a staple at my gatherings. I no longer crave the strong Merlot, this is a refreshing glass and you don't need to spend a lot of money Barefoot is affordable and quite delicious....
Jess O.
I just discovered the barefoot brand in the last year and have to admit I love it! sweet but not too sweet and not too overbearing that you can't enjoy a meal with it...a regular staple in my dinner table
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn
This is my favorite affordable wine! It is so inexpensive but yet tastes fantastic. I love the fact I don't have to sacrifice flavor for price. Such a great sweet flavor that I look for in a wine.
Amber j.
This is one of my favorite. It is smooth and has just the right amount of sweetness. Barefoot is my go to for quality wines when I don't have the budget for a high end bottle but want a high end taste
Mia D.
Lincoln, NE
This is a great go to wine for girls night or curled up next to the fire with a book! It's affordable and great tasting product. I personally love this wine when I'm craving something sweet and crisp.
Lauren J.
Tampa, FL
Can't beat the price & taste for a girls night in! Whenever I'm trying to throw together a girl's night in last minute this is my go-to. Its easy to find (carried at gas stations, grocery stores, etc) & cost efficient. Often I use frozen white grapes in it as ice cubes, which taste & look great. Definitely worth the money!
Chelsea M.
Hamden, CT
Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoot Moscato Fresh Strawberries Fresh Raspberries One Can of Pink Lemonade Concentrate Sprite (Put as much or as little as you want) Put in a container and leave for at least 3-6 hours then ENJOY!
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
What can you mix this with?
Alesia T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite category wine? Red/white, Sweet/dry, etc.?
Kim N.
I know this is a cheaper branded bottle. Is it any good? I'm thinking about the moscato.
Nereida A.
What's your favorite thing about Barefoot Moscato?