BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Stephanie B.
Foster City, CA
A great go-to inexpensive bottle of wine. Moscato is sweeter than white wine, so it can be a great choice for someone who is new to wine or not a huge wine fan, but still wants to sample or join in with the group.
Maria D.
Mt Prospect, IL
I am not a fan of Barefoot Moscato. The saying, "you get what you pay for", applies to this wine. I understand moscato is supposed to be sweet, but it's almost too sweet for my liking. It doesn't have the true mostcato flavor like other brands have.
Katie F.
Joliet, Il
Finding a good moscato is easy… finding a good moscato on a budget is even easier with the Barefoot line. It is tangy yet sweet. Its exactly what I look for in a $5 bottle of moscato. Very good for tight budgets.
Ashleigh B.
Studio City, CA
This hands down has become one of my favorite drinks! It's not too dry and not too sweet, honestly one of the best drinks I've ever had. But it's so good that you definitely need to watch how much of it you're drinking, cause its easy to drink fast.
Krystal L.
Louisa, VA
I loved moscato before they wrote hip hop songs about it and everyone started drinking it. It's always been a favorite of mine because it is smooth and sweet. I like Barefoot because all of their products are reasonably priced and have great flavor.
Sarah W.
Maricopa, AZ
I love this Wine! It is so inexpensive and full of flavor. I love to make a punch with it for parties. I typically have several bottles on hand at any given time. I also love their other flavors.. great product.
Kristie F.
I'm giving this a B, just because I think Moscato D'Asti is a superior type of Moscato.

This is sweet but not overly so like some Moscatos can be, nor does it pack a punch like some cheaper Moscatos tend to. The pricepoint is also QUITE reasonable.
Daniella V.
Coral Gables, FL
Not all moscatos are created equal. This one is definitely a great buy. It's even a little effervescent so it tickles your tongue as you drink. I prefer wines like this at social events. The sweetness keeps your breath sweet while you're schmoozing.
Kathryn G.
Noblesville, IN
It's definitely one of the better moscatos I've had in the under $10 bracket. It's a nice light, crisp summer wine for those stupid hot and humid days we get in Indiana. My only complaint are that it's limited in its pairings and that I can only drink this with a well-paired meal, otherwise, I find it cloying and far too sweet to be sipped on.
Molly B.
Indianapolis, IN
Barefoot Moscato is one of my go to wine choices. It is sweet without being too sweet, and most importantly it is refreshing! I strongly dislike dry wines which is why I always steer toward Barefoot Moscato for a delicious sipping experience!
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
What can you mix this with?
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Does anyone have any recipes for summer drinks mixed with Moscato?
Nereida A.
What's your favorite thing about Barefoot Moscato?
Yesenia M.
I like wine that's not bitter but sweet . Does this have a bubbly taste to it?
Kim N.
I know this is a cheaper branded bottle. Is it any good? I'm thinking about the moscato.