This Might Be the Wine Your Halloween Party is Missing
BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,722 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Inexpensive, tasty, and widely available. What more can you ask for! A very sweet and mild wine.
One of my favorite wines! I love it! It is super sweet and smooth! I love how it is affordable for college students.
I love this brands wines because they are yummy and affordable. Moscato is one of my favorites.
This is a great Moscato at a very reasonable price .its not to sweet and has smoothness to it.
This wine always gets me right, very tasty not a harsh taste wine at all one of my favorites.
This is very good but I feel like it could've been a little sweeter so I usually add fruits to it and let it sit
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines to drink. It is great after a long day of work to help relax. Yum!
I love this moscato. it has a good taste. I can honestly drink this everyday of the day. it's a very good wine.
My favorite wine from the market? Nice flavor and doesn't give me a headache the next day.
Too sweet for me, but that's been true of most Muscatos. I usually grab a prosecco if I want a sweet white. YMMV.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos