BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

Clinton, MS
My favorite wine!
Sarah M.
Columbia City, IN
Barefoot Moscato is an affordable yet tasty option! When it's on sale, it's even better, and it's quickly become my go-to when I'm looking for a good moscato.
Lauren H.
Annapolis, MD
Sweet bubbly wine. Crisp on the tongue with apple hints. Pairs great with dessert or if your a wino like me, you'll drink it on its own.
Alexis W.
Claremont, CA
I love every Barefoot wine I've tried. I love sweet wines and Moscato is one of my favorites. You can't beat this for the price. The taste is great and you don't have to break your bank! I love to have a glass outside on the patio on a spring or summer evening...perfect.
Danielle O.
Wintersville, OH
I love this wine! the red moscato is amazing as well! It doesn't cost a lot either! It has a great tatse. I buy it constantly!
Breanne H.
Olathe, KS
The Barefoot line is a nice affordable wine, so the Moscato fills the need in the brand's line. It's decent, but not going to impress a serious wine drinker.
Vanessa S.
Humble, TX
This is one of my favorite wines. It is light and sweet and always brightens my day. It is perfect for a girls night or dinner with your special someone. I love it.
Hector C.
Philadelphia, PA
This wine is surprisingly tasty considering how low the cost is. It stays true to a sweet moscato taste without being too tart.
Elyssa G.
Southington , CT
My absolute Favorite!,, always delicious you can't go wrong. Perfect for a girls night in or a Sunday brunch!
Michelle D.
Pineview, GA
By far my favorite cheaper mascato!!!! i drink this everynight!!! love it!!! it is on the stronger end.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?