BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Such a refreshing, light wine. I think it's the perfect wine to pair with dinner, or just to have as a late afternoon or night cocktail. It's not overbearing or too dry and it really is the perfect wine.
Kristen D.
Mesquite, TX
I am usually not a wine drinker but my sister convinced me to give the Barefoot Moscato a shot. Let me just say the light, fruity taste of this wine almost has me converted from beer to wine. I will definitely be getting another bottle of this... and soon. I would recommend to any wine drinker. The price and taste both satisfy me.
Shaina H.
San Diego , CA
I love barefoot products their wine is reasonably price and miss Moscato is just delicious wind chill a bit and has a fruity tan mild in flavor not too overpowering and the parents well with savory dishes
Cara W.
Owensboro, KY
This is a very good, light, sweet wine. It's a great wine for the price and generally a great wine for a new wine drinker, since it's sweeter and less expensive. It's also a good wine for parties as it will appeal to a broad selection of wine drinkers and typical non-wine drinkers. I highly recommend picking this up for a try!
Lola F.
Wayne, IL
I love Barefoot, and I am normally a white wine consumer only. But this Moscato is toooo sweet for my liking. There really is no crisp after taste like a more expensive Moscato. I would pay a little more if the quality improved just a bit.
Jaemie M.
San Diego, CA
Nowhere near being a great bottle of moscato, but it's cheap enough that I bumped up the grade from a C to a B. Too sweet, and just tastes...cheap. It's hard to verbalize, but once you've had a really good moscato, it's hard to enjoy this.
Megan S.
Lakewood, CA
This wine is great for summer BBQ's and evenings relaxing on the patio. It can be used a mixer for large batch cocktails and sweet, sweet sangrias. It is the sweetest wine on the market and has the least after taste in it's price range.
Michael M.
Belmar, NJ
Barefoot is one of the brands that tastes amazing and is very reasonably priced! The first time I tried it was at a backstreet boys concert at the pnc bank arts center. I definitely recommend it for bringing it to a party or get together.
Aubrey R.
Carrollton, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Moscato is my favorite type of wine and I enjoy Barefoot's the best. It's so refreshing and slightly fruity which I love. It's not dry and is a very enjoyable daily drink I think. Doesn't hit you hard and can be paired with anything.
Shannon H.
Huntington, IN
Not a bad Moscato for a cheaper version. Not my favorite D' Asi Moscato is only 11.99 and you will fall in love!! But, to get by on a wine with a light fish and/or salad dish. Barefoot will do in a pinch.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?

back