Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Beaumont, CA

I can't say enough about Barefoot Brand they have some really great tasting wines at wonderful prices. Good quality and affordable makes being a wine connoisseur pretty easy.
Ally B.
Ally B.
Herndon, VA

This is my favorite wine. It's really sweet and doesn't have a strong after taste or anything. It's my absolute favorite.
Christy N.
Christy N.
Oakhurst, CA

I love Moscato. It's a sweet and light wine that makes me a happy mommy. Barefoot Moscato is affordable for the everyday person. But don't let the low cost turn you away. It is still very yummy. You don't always have to pay a high price for a great taste.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Emporia, KS

If you like your wine on the sweet side, Barefoot is pretty decent. Pair it up with dessert or sweet snacks. This wine is very light on your wallet.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Fort Lee, VA

I love Moscato wines. Barefoot is a nice, inexpensive way to enjoy my favorite wine! It has the right amount of sweet and bubbly. When I am looking for a cheaper Moscato I grab Barefoot.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Seville , OH

I love to have a glass or two with anything. I will add a can of pink concentrate lemonade and a bottle of sprite to make a spritzer for girls night!!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Temecula, CA

I have found that all I drink is Moscato!! AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE! Such a great taste! affordable! and they have regular, pink & red
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Pasadena, TX

Moscato is soo good. It's the perfect wine. Not too sweet but not too dry. It's delicious. I can drink the whole bottle. Throw in some fresh cherries and its the perfect drink.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Columbia, SC

I have loved this wine... This wine and I are on a first name basis. It is a very sweet white so if you are a fan of dry whites I would avoid this wine. This wine makes a wonderful sangria too. It is also hard to beat the price.
Mary T.
Mary T.
Gainesville, VA

Love this wine! So yummy and not expensive at all! I will be buying and enjoying this for years to come!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now