Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Of all the ones that I've tasted the Moscato is probably my favorite type of wine. The Barefoot brand is good.....it's not the best out there but it will give you a sweet floral Aroma and taste without being overpowering. I like to pair it with fish.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
I love barefoot moscato. It was my very first wine. It is a very sweet wine that most enjoy first. This wine is pretty cheep and there are usually specials going on every week at Meijer. I would recommend barefoot moscato to first time wine drinkers.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Jacksonville, NC
Great wine for anyone trying out different kinds. It is inexpensive & tastes great. It for sure isn't the best Moscato in the world though. I started on this wine & still grab for it sometimes for a girls night it. For the price, you cannot go wrong.
jae C.
jae C.
This was the first drink I had when I turned 21 and it has a lovely little spot in my heart. I am a fan of sweet wines and this one is a beloved standby. It's inexpensive and deliciously tasty, especially if you are into the sweeter, delicate wines.
Liz S.
Liz S.
York, PA
My absolute favorite go-to. Whenever a friend asks me to suggest something as their first wine I tell them to buy this. So far no ones been disappointed! Definitely a must have for a girls night, or just something to unwinded with after a long week.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Layton, UT
I used to like the pink moscato by barefoot until i tried this one! I absolutely love moscato and probably because I am a southern girl. I don't like reds and whites are okay. If you are like me, try the pink and blue bottles of barefoot moscato! :)
Angela H.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
Great price great taste and gets you buzzed quickly there is nothing wrong I can say about this wine or brand. The packaging is fine who cares about it anyways lol I recommend this and Franzia wine for someone who wants good taste and affordability.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
I love this wine!! I mean it's not the best wine I've ever had but for like $6 a bottle you can't go wrong!! It's my go to wine especially being on a budget! It's so yummy and it's almost like drinking juice instead of wine but you get a nice buzz!!
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Birmingham, AL
This is a great moscato for the price. I like to drink mine cold. It is very sweet and not very dry at all. Moscato is my favorite wine and I like smooth wines. This is definitely an affordable option that tastes great. I would recommend to others.
Karen J.
Karen J.
Stuarts Draft, VA
What's not to like about moscato. This wine is crisp and sweet. Love Barefoot Moscato! It is very affordable and tastes divine! One of my new favorites. Always pick up a bottle to drink on Friday after a long week. Try it you won't be disappointed!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?