BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kennedy B.
Stevens Point, WI
I like sweet wine that doesn't have the dry taste to it. Probably because I just turned 21 and the wines that taste like juice go down easier. The Barefoot Moscato has a great, crisp flavor that doesn't compare to other wines. I would buy this again and again.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville , NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Moscato and Iove Barefoot Moscato. Not too sweet and not to strong neither. You wont get drunk off of it and that is why i always drink it. Barefoot Moscato go for around $5 in grocery store and literally every store has it. Gotta try it if you are not big on wines.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
You absolutely cannot beat Barefoot Moscato. The taste is great. And you cant be mad about the price, one of the cheaper wines, but I'm totally not ashamed to say I like a good bottle of CHEAP one and this is one of them. And I can buy it at my grocery store!!! SCORE!
Sydney Z.
Deerfield, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is always the best moscato to get for gifts for friends. Personally I enjoy this better than the pink moscato because it is less sweet and the pink one is a bit too sugary. It is extremely affordable and the packaging is awesome I would definitely recommend it to someone else!
Jeanette V.
Salinas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My all time favorite brand of wine! It is my go to holy grail! I enjoy having it at least twice a week! Super affordable and super tasty! Five stars! Definitely recommend anyone who isn't much of a wine drinker to give it a try! You will not be disappointed
Jessie G.
Nixa, MO
I'm a self admitted white girl drinker and this was not what I hoped. When I drink a moscato I want it super sweet and I found the barefoot moscato to have a sour undertone to it that was not to my likening. It didn't resemble a dryer wine either. It wasn't bad for the prow just really not my preference.
Jessica B.
De Kalb, MS
When trying this brand of wine, my expectations were well beyond the reality. In my opinion, the wine was really dry and didn't have much flavor. I made the mistake in thinking that all moscato has a similar taste. Although the taste wasn't to my liking, I did like the fact that it was very inexpensive.
Alesha V.
This is my go to wine! It's sweet and refreshing! For a wine that is under 10 dollars I was impressed with the flavor. It had the right amount of sweetness and it definitely exceeded my expectations. The great flavor of this wine has made me branch out and try the other wines that this company makes.
Cheyanne T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this wine, it is truly AMAZING. It is very sweet, but not dry like a lot of other brands I've tried. It's very affordable as well. This is definitely my go to wine and I will continue to reach for it! I would recommend to anyone who enjoys moscato.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
Hands down my favorite wine! I love everything about it from the quality to the taste! I find Barefoot to be reasonable priced. I have had other brands of Moscato this didn't like the taste; Barefoot is my favorite brand of Moscato! Whenever I'm having a get together I always make sure to grab Barefoot Moscato!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?