BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
Best cheap wine that also has really great taste! It's one of the best starting wines around in my opinion because it has a sweet taste and doesn't taste super bitter like a lot of wines. It's crisp and fruity and the best part super cheap. It's my go to for when I'm running low on money but I still want wine. One of my favorite cheap wines by far!
Heather B.
Orchard Park, NY
i absolutely love this wine! you can not beat the taste for the price point! This wine is very affordable and is the best bang for your buck. This wine is available at most liquor stores and can be easily found. I have bought this numbers times and gifted it as well. It is fruity sweet and has no nasty after taste
Olga Janeth O.
This wine is so good! Sweet and relaxing, besides Stella rosa this is my favorite wine and the best thing of all is that it is more affordable, it truly met my expectations I got one bottle for Christmas and it was amazing. I totally recommend it.
Patricia W.
Carbondale , IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Barefoot is my go to wine brand. Is it something to buy when you're trying to impress? No. It is something easy and cheap to enjoy at home at anytime. The moscato is sweet yet it is just the right amount of dry. I will continue to buy this product for a long time.
jae C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This was the first drink I had when I turned 21 and it has a lovely little spot in my heart. I am a fan of sweet wines and this one is a beloved standby. It's inexpensive and deliciously tasty, especially if you are into the sweeter, delicate wines.
Dominique M.
Woodbridge, VA
Fruity almost watery one dimensional moscato. Moscato itself isn't the most sophisticated wine, but it's good for new wine drinkers who don't want to overwhelm their palate. This one is more for those who don't really drink wine and don't have a lot of preferences in terms of the body and flavor.
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine.  I don't usually prefer white wine but when I tried this it immediately became my go to wine to ask for when out for a drink.  It's sweet and delicious.  Not at all dry like other white wines I have tasted.
Shawnc D.
kenneth city, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite wine. It has a sweet light taste and very inexpensive. It's sold everywhere: Walgreens, Walmart, target, local grocery stores... it's so good you can't just have one glass but more than one will definitely get you tipsy lol.
Shannon F.
Lynchburg, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is AWFUL! Everyone seems to turn to Barefoot for their "cheap Moscato" needs and I cannot stand it EVERY TIME I try it! You can find much better Moscato's in the grocery or the liquor store for the same(or lower) price!! DO NOT BUY THIS!
Courtney L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This moscato is ok, but their pink moscato is a lot better in my opinion. However for the price this moscato is worth giving a try. There's almost always sales on it too to make it even cheaper. It's definitely a sweeter wine as moscatos are.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?