Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , Ny

My go to for an affordable and delicious white wine. It is best chilled and it is the perfect combination of dry and sweet wine. I usually cant stop myself until the bottle is gone! Perfect for a quiet night inside when you just want to snuggle up with a glass of wine!
Yaidelyn F.
Yaidelyn F.
Miami, Fl

I have always loved Moscato wine. I generally shoot for the sweeter wines. I buy the Barefoot Brand because it always meets my expectations. It's a refreshing wine. I think that bottle and label are nice. I think anyone who likes the sweeter wines would like this wine.
Kirstie L.
Kirstie L.
Elkton, MD

Not a huge fan of barefoot but there moscato isn't half bad. There are better alternatives though. I would buy this if I were having a big gathering that I didn't want to spend a ton of money on drinks for and I would add lots of fruit to it to make it a white sangria.
Lola M.
Lola M.

The barefoot Moscato is pretty good. Especially for the price, but you can also tell that it's cheap wine. I like very sweet wine. I'm not a fan of dry wine and with the barefoot I feel it's a little dryer than normal. But for six dollars a bottle it isn't bad at all.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Greenup

By far my favorite wine. Refreshing, delicious and sweet but not to sweet. One I love to have on hand all the time. It is one of the best white wines I have tried and if we go somewhere that does not have it I try to find something exactly like it because its so great
Ash W.
Ash W.
Fort Hood, TX

Barefoot is cheap & tastes cheap. It's bitter which is not what you are looking for in a moscato. You want crisp & sweet. Barefoot in my opinion does not deliver on either. If you're on a tight budget then it's for you but if you want quality this is not a great wine
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
El Paso, TX

This is my ultimate go to wine at the store. When my girlfriends and I get together this is what we drink. We love drinking it so much that we drink about three of the large bottles each time. I just wish that the price was a bit lower so we could afford to buy more.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Radisson, Saskatchewan, SK

Omg I love this wine! The taste is amazing and really smooth. It compares great to other alternatives. I have no complaints about it at all. I highly recommend this as it's also good value for the price you pay. Very inexpensive and will definitly be buying it again.
Gabby K.
Gabby K.
Stratford, NJ

MY FAVORITE WINE EVAAAAA. Definitely worth the price for the large bottle at most stores. I like a nice sweet wine, but not too sweet. This wine does the trick. I find it very easy to drink the whole bottle in one sitting, which isn't necessarily always a bad thing!!
Edgar G.
Edgar G.
Landover

Probably one of my favorite wines to have. It not only is light and refreshing but it does not have an over powering sweetness to it. Some Moscatos have a tendency to be over sweet however this one was just right! i would recommend this to anyone who likes a moscato
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now