Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Alice Y.
Alice Y.
Champaign, IL

Good moscato. Sweet and light, perfect for a girl's night in. SUPER cheap for what you get. Even for people who don't' really enjoy wine, this moscato is still a great choice for everyone. You can drink it with dessert or on its own. Their pink moscato is also delicious!
Lynzy A.
Lynzy A.
Mountlake Terrace, WA

I typically stick to dry reds, but whenever I have a craving for a sweet wine to sip on after a long day at work, Barefoot Moscato is my go to. It's crazy affordable, can be found at basically any place that sells wine, and is juicy and sweet, but not syrupy sweet.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Kapolei, HI

A refreshing glass of Moscato on a cool summer night, or sitting indoors with a few of your favorite people, it pairs well with laughter, love, and cheese board. It's a celebratory drink, but you can choose to celebrate waking up or the birth of a dear friends new child.
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Nashville, TN

If you are above 22 and have a full time job, you can afford better wine. Ladies, this is cheap and meant for the college aged students to afford. This is for those who want tot ake part in wine night but arent into what true good wine tastes like. Sorry for being honest
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL

This stuff is awesome! Perfect amount of fizz and sweetness, but not overly sweet. A little lower alcohol content than others, but you won't really care because it's so good. A 1.5 liter will run you about $10-$11 and you can find it just about anywhere. Love this stuff.
Clorissa F.
Clorissa F.
Ridgeley , Wv

I'm an avid wino! No lie I have about 7 bottles in my fridge! This is one of my favs, it's super cheap and great tasting! I love the flavor and buy this often! I recommend this to all my friends! We have weekly wine nights and each person brings different kinds of wine!
Marie S.
Marie S.

I'm not really one for sweet wines, but if I'm in the mood for a Moscato, Barefoot is my choice. It's delicious and sweet and cheap! Perfect to have if you're having guests and don't know their drink preferences. I like to drink this on New Years instead of the bubbly's
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch, MS

Barefoot was the very first Moscato type wine that I've ever tried, years ago. It is very good, but I have found a brand that is much better. I still pick this up if I cannot find the other and I do enjoy it every time I drink it. Really good chilled with frozen grapes.
Kehlief C.
Kehlief C.
Allison Park, PA

Light, refreshing and perfect for summer. I tend to gravitate towards sweeter Moscatos. This one was a little more on the dry side for my taste. The effervescent quality was delightful. I would recommend it if you are new to Moscato. Pairs well with just about anything.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Schenectady, NY

Not for me, but others seem to love it. It's definitely among the sweeter Moscatos I've had, and for me the overly sweetness makes it really hard for me to drink. My mother is a fan so I buy it for her, and I always buy it as an option for parties, it just isn't for me.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now