BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Tiffany A.
Sayreville, NJ
Barefoot Wines have such a great taste and very cost effective! I usually pick up a bottle or two when getting together with my girls and they all love it. It is always a big hit! Also, this wine can be tasty when making sangria at home!
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I have been seeing Barefoot more often in liquor stores lately, and it's because its so cheap and gets the job done. Perfect for baking/cooking wines. I want to grab a bottle of the Moscato and have some drinks one evening to see how great it is.
Shelby R.
Media, PA
I'm no wine snob, so I usually just pick out the cheapest wine on the shelf. I was pleasantly surprised with Barefoot! Their moscato was delicious. Very sweet, it tastes more like fruit juice than a wine.
Shannon H.
Huntington, IN
Not a bad Moscato for a cheaper version. Not my favorite D' Asi Moscato is only 11.99 and you will fall in love!! But, to get by on a wine with a light fish and/or salad dish. Barefoot will do in a pinch.
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
If you are looking for a decent sweet cheap white wine I would absolutely go with this brand. It is a good started wine if you are just developing your pallet and want to start with something sweet.
Skylar T.
North East, MD
Honestly any moscato is going to taste good. I have had expensive moscato and it is a waste of money because their is little difference from the cheap variety. Barefoot tastes very good, and for the price it is an excellent choice.
Melissa C.
Mantua, NJ
Although I am a bit of a wine snob, I have found barefoot wines to be decent for the price! I am currently a Graduate student and believe this has helped me stay calm and stay within my budget!!!! :D
Mia D.
Lincoln, NE
This is a great go to wine for girls night or curled up next to the fire with a book! It's affordable and great tasting product. I personally love this wine when I'm craving something sweet and crisp.
Megan K.
Cleveland, OH
Being a "wineo", I love me some wine! And this is one of my all time favorites. This wine is on the sweeter side, and is technically a dessert wine, so please be weary of that. Regardless, the quality is great for the price! Love it!
Sarah M.
The Barefoot Moscato is definitely worth the low price. It is very cost affective and can be found in almost any store (grocery stores or even Walmart). It is very tolerable even for non-wine drinkers.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?