BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Cara W.
Owensboro, KY
This is a very good, light, sweet wine. It's a great wine for the price and generally a great wine for a new wine drinker, since it's sweeter and less expensive. It's also a good wine for parties as it will appeal to a broad selection of wine drinkers and typical non-wine drinkers. I highly recommend picking this up for a try!
Megan S.
Lakewood, CA
This wine is great for summer BBQ's and evenings relaxing on the patio. It can be used a mixer for large batch cocktails and sweet, sweet sangrias. It is the sweetest wine on the market and has the least after taste in it's price range.
Stephanie B.
Chambersburg, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot is a good brand for their price. I drank the white moscato for quiet a while before I realized how sugary it is in comparison to a dry or semi dry wine. Still a good choice for a splurge night!
Kristen D.
Mesquite, TX
I am usually not a wine drinker but my sister convinced me to give the Barefoot Moscato a shot. Let me just say the light, fruity taste of this wine almost has me converted from beer to wine. I will definitely be getting another bottle of this... and soon. I would recommend to any wine drinker. The price and taste both satisfy me.
Selenny S.
Boston, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the perfect wine for girls night. Or for just a stay at home and unwind and relax. It is much lighter than regular wine. An added plus is the bubbliness to it who doesn't love a nice sweet bubbly.
Tiffany A.
Sayreville, NJ
Barefoot Wines have such a great taste and very cost effective! I usually pick up a bottle or two when getting together with my girls and they all love it. It is always a big hit! Also, this wine can be tasty when making sangria at home!
Shannon H.
Huntington, IN
Not a bad Moscato for a cheaper version. Not my favorite D' Asi Moscato is only 11.99 and you will fall in love!! But, to get by on a wine with a light fish and/or salad dish. Barefoot will do in a pinch.
Molly P.
Greenville, PA
This wine flavor has quickly become one of my ultimate favorites. The tingly sweet sips each glass promises are much too tempting. It is best as a dessert wine, and with delectable desserts it truly shows its beautiful taste and color.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I have been seeing Barefoot more often in liquor stores lately, and it's because its so cheap and gets the job done. Perfect for baking/cooking wines. I want to grab a bottle of the Moscato and have some drinks one evening to see how great it is.
Jaemie M.
San Diego, CA
Nowhere near being a great bottle of moscato, but it's cheap enough that I bumped up the grade from a C to a B. Too sweet, and just tastes...cheap. It's hard to verbalize, but once you've had a really good moscato, it's hard to enjoy this.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?