Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Allison B.
Allison B.
Denton, TX

My favorite wine! Sold at many different stores so it isn't hard to find and the price is just right!
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
New Orleans, LA

I do not care for moscato wines. Actually, I do not care for Barefoot wines in general. I can usually find a much better wine for the same price.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Louisville, KY

It's okay. It's not sweet enough for my taste and still tastes pretty cheap. I prefer red wine though
Wanda P.
Wanda P.
Jacksonville, FL

I love sweet wines, this fits me. The price point is excellent, it's a cheap wine but really taste good. I prefer it served very cold
Cassondra C.
Cassondra C.
Chico, CA

I haven't tried many wines But this one was good. Not my absolute favorite but still delightful
Amy P.
Amy P.
San Antonio, TX

The easiest and best way to describe this wine: sweet and cheap! Keep one in the fridge for an after dinner drink or for those friends who prefer a sweeter wine.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

Whenever going for a lower cost wine, this is my number one go to! This is the perfect wine when I just need a chilled glass of wine after a long day.
Lien L.
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NV

Moscato is pretty good. I like a sweet wine and not too dry. This is when I want something cheap but not too cheap tasting. It's a national brand so it's easy to find.
Evelyn D.
Evelyn D.
CENTREVILLE, VA

Its a great tasting wine and its pretty cheap. I have a couple of them and I give it to my friends when we hang out. Women seem to love it.
Nicole  T.
Nicole T.
Katy, TX

Great taste and its cheap! This was one of the first moscatos I have tried and definitely love it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?