BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kelsey C.
Sanford , Nc
I like all the the Barefoot products. This Mascato is a a light white wine that is sweet but not too sweat. It pairs well with almost anything. Great price, tastes great! personally, I like the pink mascato best.
Sheri S.
A very affordable option to always have on hand, especially if you prefer sweeter wines. It's very light and easy on the stomach. I like having a glass after work or just when I need to chill out. Doesn't have a weird aftertaste. I would recommend this wine to friends and family.
Julie  A.
River grove, Il
I have been in love with this brand of wine for some time now. They are so affordable and they have great taste. Moscato is my most repurchased wine by barefoot.
Selma I.
Chilled, this Moscato is really not bad. If you are not a wine lover or Moscato lover you will like this one regardless especially when in need of some bubbly that isn't too strong, and too hard on your wallet.
frances m.
For the price is an excellent wine! Not to sweet and cheap enough to buy it every week. Usually barefoot is looked as a cheap brand and people hesitate to give it a try, but you cant go wrong with this Moscato.
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
Barefoot Moscato is the cheapest Moscato I can find and it is so good. It is sweet and not too strong tasting. It is my go to wine when I want to treat myself after getting a good grade or a stressful day at work.
Kitty S.
Memphis, TN
Barefoot Moscato is an excellent Moscato for those on a budget and don't want to spend more than $10-15 on a bottle of wine. It is a very sweet and crisp tasting wine with nice citrus tones. Moscato is a great wine for outdoor summer get-togethers.
Maria D.
Mt Prospect, IL
I am not a fan of Barefoot Moscato. The saying, "you get what you pay for", applies to this wine. I understand moscato is supposed to be sweet, but it's almost too sweet for my liking. It doesn't have the true mostcato flavor like other brands have.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
An inexpensive treat! I love a good glass of wine when I settle down in the tub for a few mommy minutes. This helps me escape shortly and go to my happy place. Which is a beach, with a much larger glass! lol!
Marissa H.
Fruitland , ID
This is a great quality for low cost. This is my favorite budget friendly wines. Also, if you are hosting an event this wine is great. It's not too sweet but it's not dry either. It's pretty well liked all around.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?