BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
missy T.
Pineland, TX
I love this kind of wine. My mother n law got me stuck on this one. Its so far the best. I do love to try new wines but so far have found this one to be the best one of all. Now i do like others but cant seem to taste as good as this one.
Ashley T.
Greer, SC
I love Moscato. My favorite wine. It's like alcoholic grape juice. It's a very seeet wine, but not like a dessert wine. Barefoot is a good brand with an affordable price tag.
Abby P.
Youngstown, OH
This is a delicious tasting moscato! I always bring this with me to friends houses or parties, and it's always liked by those who try it. It's an easy drink! I like to add frozen blackberries and fresh mint to mine to fancy it up a bit!
Heather C.
Moses lake, Wa
The absolute best moscato for the price! I love the sweet flavor I think it is absolutely delicious. If you don't like sweet wines, than this is not for you. But if you are like me, it will be perfect!
Shelby R.
Media, PA
I'm no wine snob, so I usually just pick out the cheapest wine on the shelf. I was pleasantly surprised with Barefoot! Their moscato was delicious. Very sweet, it tastes more like fruit juice than a wine.
brandi g.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Thinking about a ladies night? Want something reasonably priced? Looking for something sweet? Then you have to try Barefoot! I promise you that you will not regret it. I can find this at my local walmart!
Selenny S.
Boston, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the perfect wine for girls night. Or for just a stay at home and unwind and relax. It is much lighter than regular wine. An added plus is the bubbliness to it who doesn't love a nice sweet bubbly.
Cara W.
Owensboro, KY
This is a very good, light, sweet wine. It's a great wine for the price and generally a great wine for a new wine drinker, since it's sweeter and less expensive. It's also a good wine for parties as it will appeal to a broad selection of wine drinkers and typical non-wine drinkers. I highly recommend picking this up for a try!
Megan S.
Lakewood, CA
This wine is great for summer BBQ's and evenings relaxing on the patio. It can be used a mixer for large batch cocktails and sweet, sweet sangrias. It is the sweetest wine on the market and has the least after taste in it's price range.
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Pretty affordable and very nice wine! I personally like white wines and this is one that I like. Its easy to find a local drugstore or even Walmart. This is a good wine to just stay home, not that fancy.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?