The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,671 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is a great option for a cheap wine option that still tastes great. This wine is sweet and not bitter.
Barefoot is very responsible price wise and is also yum. It's great for having some girlfriends over with.
I try this I like how it taste it kind of taste better but then it Taste sweet when you start drinking it
As cheap whine goes this is a good one..it's sweet and crisp and perfect for sipping.
Moscato is one of my favorite types of wine, and barefoot makes a delicious moscato!
This has such a good taste! it has to be my favorite wine. I get this at a great deal and its delicious.
My go to cheap wine for the weekends. The taste is great and the amount you can get for $11 is awesome!
I love Barefoot Moscato White or Pink it is delicious! We tend to always have a bottle for girls Night!
Great taste....my very first experience with Moscato. I will always buy a bottle along with other brands.
I used to not be a big wine drinker but I love this stuff and the price.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos