BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• What‚Äôs the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...12 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Sarah B.
Crystal, Minnesota
Barefoot has always been one of my favorite brands of wine. It is not too expensive, but tastes like it is! Be careful, or you might end up with an empty bottle!
kelly l.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite wine. It is cheap, sweet, and goes well with anything. I always drink it chilled and throw some frozen fruit in my glass as well. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes light and sweet wine.
Jackie F.
Oswego, IL
This moscato is pretty much my default wine when I can't afford my favorite. It's light and sweet, but best served coooold. If you leave it out too long, and it starts getting warm, it's not as good. At least for me.
Jeri N.
Albuquerque, NM
My favorite moscato hands down. I've tried many labels and this is by far the freshest, lightest and best in my opinion. Not too fruity or sweet. It's light and refreshing and such a great pairing with poultry and fish.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
I've only had this brand once, and it was not a good experience. Everyone I know LOVES it, but it's drier than any other moscato that I've had. The dryness is why I wouldn't buy again. Bartenura is a much better brand
Jennifer S.
Glendale, AZ
I never knew much about wine, I still don't, and one of the first wines that I tasted and enjoy was this one. I enjoy the refreshing taste of Barefoot Moscato. It's sweet and crisp! If you are not a fan of sweet wines, however, this may not be for you! Thank you, Barefoot, for turning me into a vino!
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
Moscato is the best wine! It has a nice subtle sweet flavor, plus it's a white wine and it's not dry!
Barefoot is super affordable and very well made! Love this wine!
Kaitlyn C.
Royal Oak, MI
As a girl in a collegiate sorority, This wine is a frequent go to for my sisters and I. The flavor is nice and sweet with a crisp flavor. It is a good choice for its inexpensive price.
Caitlin H.
Cumming, GA
I am not a fan of Moscato, but I tried this wine at a wine tasting at my local liquor store. I was pleasantly surprised by how tasty the wine was. Moscato is a bit too sweet for my liking, but I could see myself enjoying it on a hot summer day with some ice!
Melissa S.
Homestead , FL
I love this wine. You can make some delicious punch with any type of fruit. Made a punch this past Saturday with homemade lemonade (sweetened) and added some lemon lime soda (any brand will do), plus any frozen fruit.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?