Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Holly L.
Holly L.

This is my favorite wine of all time. It is very light and crisp and is perfect for a girls night in.
Sam F.
Sam F.

I love this wine! it is absolutely devine. something i will always get, its not too expensive but it isn't a bad wine to buy when you want something light. the flavor is really great, not to sweet and not too bitter. if you love wine this is a wine you could try
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Jersey City, NJ

If you are new to wine or like sweeter wines, this is the white for you. It's smooth and pleasant to sip on
Rose W.
Rose W.

This wine was my JAM in my pre-21 college years. You can find a double bottle for under 10 bucks at most places. It's very sweet, so not for everyone, but definitely for me.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL

This is a great inexpensive wine! It has a great taste for the price! It's got just the perfect amount of sweetness, and it doesn't taste too dry. I would definitely recommend this to new wine drinkers looking for a wine they like. I don't think wine snobs will like it as much, but I also don't see them disliking it either.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY

This is one of my favorite wines. It is not too dry and it tastes great right out of the bottle. It is perfect for a girls night!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX

I love moscatos! This one is so good and is a good price to just sit and home and relax with I def recommend it. Yummy!
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Philadelphia, PA

I recently started drinking wine. This was one of the first wines I tasted and actually really liked. It is perfect, not too dry. It is good straight out the bottle or even mixed with some soda such as sprite over some ice. It goes down so smooth. I would drink this any day over a beer, I would much rather have wine than beer. I would recommend this to anyone.
Beth L.
Beth L.
Brooklyn, NY

I'm not a big drinker but I do enjoy drinking this , especially when I'm relaxing or when I'm with a group of girls . Amazing,relaxing, chill, sweet drink!
Suzette B.
Suzette B.
Doral, Florida

Not a big wine drinker but this stuff is good. Love pink moscato, especially in cocktails with grapefruit soda. Sweet and I love it that way!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?