BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie B.
Chambersburg, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot is a good brand for their price. I drank the white moscato for quiet a while before I realized how sugary it is in comparison to a dry or semi dry wine. Still a good choice for a splurge night!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
A friend brought this over for a party and I was skeptical about trying it but it's not bad at all! I probably wouldn't buy it myself but don't mind drinking it if someone else got it. The price is great!
missy T.
Pineland, TX
I love this kind of wine. My mother n law got me stuck on this one. Its so far the best. I do love to try new wines but so far have found this one to be the best one of all. Now i do like others but cant seem to taste as good as this one.
Ashley T.
Greer, SC
I love Moscato. My favorite wine. It's like alcoholic grape juice. It's a very seeet wine, but not like a dessert wine. Barefoot is a good brand with an affordable price tag.
Molly P.
Greenville, PA
This wine flavor has quickly become one of my ultimate favorites. The tingly sweet sips each glass promises are much too tempting. It is best as a dessert wine, and with delectable desserts it truly shows its beautiful taste and color.
Geeta I.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is inexpensive and tastes surprisingly good! It can be found at most grocery stores and has a light, slightly sweet, bubbly taste. It is a great option if you're in need of an inexpensive moscato.
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Pretty affordable and very nice wine! I personally like white wines and this is one that I like. Its easy to find a local drugstore or even Walmart. This is a good wine to just stay home, not that fancy.
Michael M.
Belmar, NJ
Barefoot is one of the brands that tastes amazing and is very reasonably priced! The first time I tried it was at a backstreet boys concert at the pnc bank arts center. I definitely recommend it for bringing it to a party or get together.
Amy B.
Yukon, OK
I love this moscato! It is a staple at any party I host. I use it to make a mixed drink containing, Barefoot Moscato, frozen raspberry lemonade, sprite and a touch of vodka. It is ALWAYS a crowd pleaser.
Angela E.
This is my go to wine! Never disappoints. Its a sweet, dessert wine. I was first introduced to this wine at olive garden a few years ago, and I have loved it since! I always have a bottle in my house :)
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?