Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Krystle C.
Krystle C.
Nederland, TX
I only drink Moscato wine. I find this one to be great value for the price. However, the after taste on this is more bitter then other brands I have tried.
Philip M.
Philip M.
Orlando, FL
My wife LOVES this wine. Moscato is her favorite type of wine and barefoot is certainly her go to brand. If you like sweet-- and I do mean SWEET- drinks, then this is for you. If you are a dry white or red wine drinker, this wont be up your alley.
Raychel  G.
Raychel G.
Bloomsburg, PA
March 10, 2015, 3:56 p.m.
Review for: White
This moscato can typically be found in my fridge at all times. It pairs perfectly with almost everything I eat and it is not breaking my wallet!
Alex K.
Alex K.
Being in college my girls and I love having a good ole' wine night! Barefoot Moscato is always my go to! Even when its been a rough day, just a small glass gets you in a feel good mood!
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
Barefoot Moscato is a great tasting wine and refreshing wine for less than ten dollars. I would recommend it to any fellow Moscato lover!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
I love moscato and I love all barefoot wine. Such a great company for a good price and you can find these in any store that sells alcohol. I will continue buying this wine.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Nashville, TN
Definitely just a daytime beach wine, a little too sweet for my taste, but the price is reasonable enough that I would purchase it for a day of laying in the sun by the ocean.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine on any average night. I love the taste and it always appeals to me on a relaxing night.
Regina S.
Regina S.
Little Elm, TX
March 11, 2015, 7:14 a.m.
Review for: White
The Barefoot Moscato has a nice sweet, smooth taste at an affordable price. If you are a beginner wine drinker, this is a great one to start out on.
Karoline J.
Karoline J.
Chapel Hill, NC
The perfect wine for a person not really interested in becoming a wine expert. Is sweet and easy to drink. Plus the price is great!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?