Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,705 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Moscato is really good white wine choice. I totally enjoy it. It's perfectly balanced and smooth.
Cheap if you wanna grab something for dinner and need a few bottles. Very good, no bitter taste!
I've tried a lot of moscato wine and this had to be my least favorite. Was to sweet for my taste.
I love barefoot wines! They are inexpensive but are great for a budget wine!
Super cheap $4 wine if you're shopping at Binnys. Kind of a bitter and sour taste but for being so cheap, it's great.
Inexpensive, tasty, and widely available. What more can you ask for! A very sweet and mild wine.
One of my favorite wines! I love it! It is super sweet and smooth! I love how it is affordable for college students.
I love this brands wines because they are yummy and affordable. Moscato is one of my favorites.
This is a great Moscato at a very reasonable price .its not to sweet and has smoothness to it.
This wine always gets me right, very tasty not a harsh taste wine at all one of my favorites.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos