Add a Photo

Photos (59)
natalie E.
natalie E.
Valencia, Ca

It's honestly my favorite kind of wine. Enjoy a glass or two when I'm by the pool with friends or having a girls night.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Manteca, CA

Pair this with your favorite dessert and you can't go wrong! Barefoot may not be the best brand for Moscato, but for the price it tastes pretty good.
Roberta C.
Roberta C.
Peterborough, Ontario

I tried this because they were offering samples of it at the liquor store and I wasn't expecting to love it, but I really did - great price too!!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Round Lk Bch, IL

I love all the Barefoot wines, but Barefoot Moscato is always my go to.
Karrie J.
Karrie J.
Trenton, FL

Love this wine! It taste great, easy to find and a wonderful wine to bring to a party!
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA

This wine is a favorite of mine. its so delicious and light in flavor. it is on the sweeter side but no complaints here. i have no problems drinking a bottle myself.
emily T.
emily T.
Kansas city , MO

I don't often drink wine, but when I do, I really like barefoot's moscato. I think the red moscato is my favorite. and it's very affordable!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Temple, TX

This is a very sweet wine for people that are just getting hooked on wine. It is a good starter into the wine world. And you can't beat the price!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Wine wednesday favorite! My number one go to! this is always stocked in my house with at least 3 bottles! the taste is amazing and really refreshing without a bad aftertaste
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Meriden, CT

This wine is so good, reasonably priced and tastes delicious, I love it so much that I gave my bridesmaids each a bottle asking them to be my bridesmaid!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now