Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Amber R.
Amber R.
Louisville, KY

Barefoot moscato is a great wine for its amazing flavor and low price. This wine is sweet, crisp, and light.
Dacia S.
Dacia S.
Bloomington, In

This is my favorite wine, at a cheap price!
Stormi L.
Stormi L.
Augusta, KS

Delicious and affordable, you can find this amazing wine at your local liquor store! Don't let the look fool you! It is really good with bbq!
Breanne B.
Breanne B.
Browns Mills, NJ

I'm a big white wine fan. This wine is priced right and delicious!! One of my top 10 favorite wines. Actually, this brand has many great wines!
Carol M.
Carol M.
Jamaica, NY

This wine is too sweet for my taste even though i can have a glass like an aperitif
Galadriel M.
Galadriel M.

Moscato wine is my favorite! But, there is something about Barefoot Moscato that leaves an amazing taste in my mouth.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Starkville, MS

This wine is too sweet but okay for the price. Does give me a headache. It is better used to make sangria or a spritzer.
Samantha r.
Samantha r.

Lets just say moscato is one of my favorite drinks taste so so good
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Fall River, MA

I love this stuff. It's always cheap no matter where you buy it, and it comes in pretty big bottles. It's sweet but not too sweet, and it's always my go-to drink!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX

This is my favorite "go to" wine for the weekend or family gatherings! I had NEVER tried moscato before and it was recommended to try this one. I fell in love with it! Good stuff!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now