BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kelly V.
Southampton, PA
Oh how I love this wine! I'm not a big wine drinker, but give me this moscato and I could drink the entire bottle myself. It's so good! It's light and sweet, definitely one of my favorites. And even better, it doesn't cost much at all, very affordable.
Melissa S.
Homestead , FL
I love this wine. You can make some delicious punch with any type of fruit. Made a punch this past Saturday with homemade lemonade (sweetened) and added some lemon lime soda (any brand will do), plus any frozen fruit.
Mariana C.
Falls Church, VA
Great cheap wine, perfect for a girls night! The best part about this is probably its versatility. You can definitely come up with lots of simple drink mixtures such as a fresh fruit sangria or a bubbly juice mixture.
Blanca E.
San Antonio, TX
This wine is not only sweet but it goes down easy. The taste can be enjoyed with a variety of cuisine items ranging from flatbreads to chocolate dessert. I really liked this wine because it didn't really leave a bitter taste in my mouth and I was able to enjoy it with friends and family that don't have an acquired taste for the more bitter wines.
kelly l.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite wine. It is cheap, sweet, and goes well with anything. I always drink it chilled and throw some frozen fruit in my glass as well. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes light and sweet wine.
Sarah B.
Crystal, Minnesota
Barefoot has always been one of my favorite brands of wine. It is not too expensive, but tastes like it is! Be careful, or you might end up with an empty bottle!
Jeri N.
Albuquerque, NM
My favorite moscato hands down. I've tried many labels and this is by far the freshest, lightest and best in my opinion. Not too fruity or sweet. It's light and refreshing and such a great pairing with poultry and fish.
Jennifer S.
Glendale, AZ
I never knew much about wine, I still don't, and one of the first wines that I tasted and enjoy was this one. I enjoy the refreshing taste of Barefoot Moscato. It's sweet and crisp! If you are not a fan of sweet wines, however, this may not be for you! Thank you, Barefoot, for turning me into a vino!
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
I've only had this brand once, and it was not a good experience. Everyone I know LOVES it, but it's drier than any other moscato that I've had. The dryness is why I wouldn't buy again. Bartenura is a much better brand
Caitlin H.
Cumming, GA
I am not a fan of Moscato, but I tried this wine at a wine tasting at my local liquor store. I was pleasantly surprised by how tasty the wine was. Moscato is a bit too sweet for my liking, but I could see myself enjoying it on a hot summer day with some ice!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?