The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,670 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Great light wine to have with dinner very sweet and goes down smooth! Love this!
Whenever I feel like drinking wine. I go to Walmart and pick this bottle up. barefoot moscato girl forever :)
My favorite is white Moscato and this brand tastes good and its on the cheap side of wines which is a bonus!
This is a great wine! You can also buy it in a giant bottle and it's great for big get togethers or events!
Im a barefoot fan.. I do like this wine.. it's good to have when you and your girls are just chilling out..
I love the mild taste of Barefoot Moscato. it's easy to drink with out a strong bite or bitter taste to it.
If you like sweet, this is for you. Very refreshing and great if you add a little fresh fruit after chilled
This is a great option for a cheap wine option that still tastes great. This wine is sweet and not bitter.
Don't normally enjoy drinking wine, but this is actually pretty good. Goes down easily
Love whit me Wine and love Barefoot! You can give them as gifts or just have them in your home for guests.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos