Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Karrie J.
Karrie J.
Trenton, FL

Love this wine! It taste great, easy to find and a wonderful wine to bring to a party!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
San Tan Valley, AZ

I recently discovered Moscato and Barefoot is my fav brand because its inexpensive and yummy! I prefer the pink Moscato by barefoot, which is the only reason I gave a B
Katie H.
Katie H.
Marion, OH

Just tried Barefoot Moscato and was really impressed! Not too sweet and just the right price! I would recommend.
Betsy H.
Betsy H.
Ridgewood, NY

Barefoot White Muscado is one of my favorite wines! Not overly sweet, this wine pairs well with anything. I also enjoy the Red & Pink versions, but White is my fav. I would recommend this wine if you're on a budget, but still want something to jazz up a dinner party!
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Meriden, CT

This wine is so good, reasonably priced and tastes delicious, I love it so much that I gave my bridesmaids each a bottle asking them to be my bridesmaid!
Markeytia A.
Markeytia A.
Detroit, MI

This brand of Moscato is ok a little bit sweeter than the others I drink it but it is not my favorite at all...
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Niagara Falls, NY

Love the Barefoot Moscato! Sweet taste, which I like a lot. Very delicious! It's my go-to wine brand! Definitely recommend!
Maketa R.
Maketa R.
Richmond, VA

I like to have a glass of the barefoot moscato after I put the kids to bed. A refreshing taste and there is no after taste. I like to sit and watch TV while enjoying a light snack with a glass.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
West Sacramento, CA

I have tried many different brands of wine and found this wine to not only be affordable but tasty. It is good to keep a spare bottle in the fridge for unexpected visitors. Affordable and nice taste.
Taisean R.
Taisean R.
Fort Richardson, AK

This product is so good it has a nice sweet taste to it so it will be good if you like a stong but sweet taste but overall its great and would recommend it to anybody
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now