BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Missy W.
Oakboro, NC
One of my favorite go-to wines when I just feel like having a glass of sweet wine without spending an arm and a leg. Also light, so no horrible hangover the next day if you get a little carried away. ;)
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
I've not liked any of the wines I've ever tried. I thought I just hated wine. A friend told me to try this. At first I didn't care for it, but the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th sips kept tasting better and better. By the time the bottle was finished I decided that I did, indeed, like it.
Selenny S.
Boston, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the perfect wine for girls night. Or for just a stay at home and unwind and relax. It is much lighter than regular wine. An added plus is the bubbliness to it who doesn't love a nice sweet bubbly.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Such a refreshing, light wine. I think it's the perfect wine to pair with dinner, or just to have as a late afternoon or night cocktail. It's not overbearing or too dry and it really is the perfect wine.
Lola F.
Wayne, IL
I love Barefoot, and I am normally a white wine consumer only. But this Moscato is toooo sweet for my liking. There really is no crisp after taste like a more expensive Moscato. I would pay a little more if the quality improved just a bit.
Sarah H.
Howell, MI
I don't like wine, even though I've only had like two kinds. pink moscato being one of them, i found that the flavor wasn't bad just super sweet. though, the day after i had a horrible headache from it.
Carina M.
San Francisco
Ok - this is really easy to drink (almost dangerously easy ;) but it's too sweet for my personal taste. Is it good? Sure! But, I cannot have anything else that's sweet or it will be sweetness overload.
Elizabeth P.
Naples, FL
I love it!! The wine is nice to have on a dinner date or a special occasion and I personally love this wine because it has a nice taste to it. So I highly recommend this wine if you really wanna try something new or for somthing special.
Melodie S.
Good! Decent brand, very good price. I like sweet wines, so I usually stick with moscato or riesling. Barefoot brand is easy to find in stores, so we often get this product.
Ashley T.
Greer, SC
I love Moscato. My favorite wine. It's like alcoholic grape juice. It's a very seeet wine, but not like a dessert wine. Barefoot is a good brand with an affordable price tag.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?