Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,710 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This Moscato is one of my go to wines. Most stores carry it and it's light and sweet.
This is one of my favorite wines. This wine has a Smooth rich taste. Great price!
Barefoot Moscato is an absolute favorite of mine. I basically love any type of moscato, but this one is particularly good.
This is a pretty good wine. It is also a good started wine if you are not used to wine or would like to start drinking it.
Barefoot Moscato is so good! It's sweet, but no too sweet like Red Cat. It's way to easy to finish the bottle in a day...
I love this wine. It's crisp and refreshing. it's really cheap too. I love all of the barefoot wines.
One of my favorite wines. The price is always right. The taste is just the right amount of sweetness. Not too dry at all.
Who doesn't like moscato?! It's sweet and tastes great! Moscato is my favorite!
Best cheap wine, even better when they are having a sale at the local super market #wineaholic sweet and easy going down
The taste is alright. It's definitely affordable but it's not the best moscato out there.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos