Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Shyanne G.
Shyanne G.

Back when me and my mom would sit down with a glass of wine to talk, this is usually the wine you'd find us bonding over. It's very inexpensive but still has a nice flavor. Plus I've given it out as a gift and it seems to be a crowd pleaser.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Saint Louis, MO

I prefer my moscato extra sweet, and this is just to tart and dry. While it is cheap in price, I can get some for around the same price that is way more sweet and not drying.
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
Twin Falls, ID

For a night with the girls when we will be drinking glass after glass, this is the wine I go to. It tastes amazing, it's sweet, and there isn't a lot of bubbly. Just how I like it!
michelle p.
michelle p.

This wine is so great on a warm sunny evening when it is ice cold. Lovely and light!
keshia m.
keshia m.
Brocton, NY

Barefoot is one of my favorite wines! Wonderfully crisp and light. Maybe my wine glass is large but i always buy two because it's so good! The Moscato is great for people who don't usually drink wine!
Emily E.
Emily E.
Santa Barbara, CA

Entirely too sweet.. I loved this wine while I was in college but now I can't even have a sip without suffering tremendously the next morning!
Norma G.
Norma G.
Lake Charles, LA

I just love Moscato this is the very best wine. Moscato goes with any and everything Moscato will be the talk of the party!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Salem, OR

For a anytime kind of wine, inexpensive and taste great. I always pick up a this brand of wine for a casual drink, social drink or a dinner drink. Taste so good you will want another bottle when finished.
kayla p.
kayla p.

Barefoot brand is cheap and grear. The perfect topper to any girls night or dinner with friends. Sometimes cheap is the way to go. I bought a 100 dollar bottle for a shower gift...not impressed with the taste
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Simi Valley, CA

This Moscato is the best! cheap & yummy! Best if left in the fridge for a while! but also still really good at room temperature.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now