BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Tiffany U.
This stuff is absolutely just tasty and if you don't like wine this is the type of wine you could probably drink and add a little – a sprite to it I love having it for bachelorette parties and just having it to drink
Sydney T.
Bloomsburg, PA
I'm a college student and this wine tastes great and isn't too expensive! I go through bottles of this with my roommates and we love it! It's so easy to drink, but be careful because it will definitely give you a bad hangover headache the next morning!
Heather B.
Scottsville , KY
I love wine, but being a mom of 2, and still in school on a single income means, that I don't get a lot of money to blow on wine. (or else I could believe me) but I really enjoy this wine as a economical alternative to more costly wines, and its got the wonderful sweet flavor moscato is known for.
Pamela H.
Lynn, MI
This is one of my favorite wines - it's light, sweet, and crisp. I enjoy sipping on this a lot! I also love the price. Most places around here carry this wine for under $5. I'm not going to go broke enjoying a glass!
Emily D.
Shillington, PA
I recommended this for my friend who was looking to start learning more about wine. This was my suggestion. She LOVED it. It was on sale and she could confidently buy a bottle of wine now! However, it's super sweet and I feel that it isn't really great for anyone who isn't isn't drinking liquid candy.
Tiffany K.
DeRidder , LA
This is by far the best supermarket "cheap" wine to buy! The flavor is smooth and crisp, doesn't leave you with a horrible dry after taste like some you find. Very flavorful! always have a bottle in the fridge :)!!
Caligula R.
Watauga, TN
I friggin' love this stuff. What more can I say. I love the fact that its bubbly... it is my go to New Year's drink.

I just love it.I always dread when I have to drink another brand of muscato... there is no better in my opinion regardless of price.
Stephanie A.
Villa Park, IL
I usually don't drink white wine, but my friend always has this wine when I come over and I really enjoy it. It has a crisp light flavor and is very refreshing. it can be a little sweet for what I tend to like, but I still enjoy this wine on occasion.
Marybeth M.
Greenville, SC
I love Moscato...the sweet, crisp taste of it. That and Prosecco are my favorites. Barefoot does a great job of bringing it. Pair it with a nice light fruity dessert, like strawberry shortcake and you've got a party!
Kaitlyn C.
Royal Oak, MI
As a girl in a collegiate sorority, This wine is a frequent go to for my sisters and I. The flavor is nice and sweet with a crisp flavor. It is a good choice for its inexpensive price.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?