Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Tyreese S.
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
This is another ladies night favorite, espically if you add frozen fruit so delicious ♡♡♡♡
Judith R.
Judith R.
Benicia, CA
We got this as a gift and it was a great cheap wine. The flavor was smooth to the palette
Leanna L.
Leanna L.
Washington, DC
This is a sweet wine. It's usually pretty cheap (under $15) and tastes good. Good deal.
Callie T.
Callie T.
My favorite moscato!! Tastes amazing and I love the price! Gets the job done!
Grace C.
Grace C.
Columbus Ohio
Very good wine! Cheap with an expensive flavor. It's sweet and great amount of alcohol
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Waverly, WV
My favorite of the barefoot collection. I'm pretty picky when it comes to my wine too.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Glenwood, AR
Sept. 25, 2015, 1:32 p.m.
Review for: White
Love this stuff! My favorite moscato brand by far! Just wish it came in larger sizes!
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Classic, relatively cheap, sweet, and delicious! I love that it's affordable as well.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Best wine ever. it is decently proced and tastes great! i recommend this to everyone.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Danielsville, PA
This stuff is amazing! It is not expensive and super tasteful! GREAT WINE I'm a wino
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?