BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Tara B.
Gainesville, Fl
This brand of wine is very inexpensive, making it nice for a sit down at home after a long day and enjoying your favorite TV show. I love Moscato but this brand is slightly too sweet for my taste so I have to put a splash of sprite in mine. Still pretty excellent choice for the price.
Gizelle R.
Bronx, NY
Great taste!
Not to sweet but sweet enough.
My choice for when I want to cook something a bit special for my hunny or just if I want to relax with my girl friends and make it a girls night at home.
Not to mention, the price ain't bad either.
Nikki V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is pretty much all
I drink, sweet, light and cheap!! I can go through a bottle myself! I like it better than other moscatos, it doesn't have an after taste. Surprisingly smooth
Julie B.
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! My friends and I always use this as our go to wine for every event! The taste is great and the price is even better! Its hard to share this wine because it is soooo good!
Brittany H.
Barefoot is my go-to wine selection if I am looking to drink more than one or two glasses, if you know what I mean ;) It isn't the tastiest, but the price is just right for my fresh out of college budget.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my favorite drinks AND brand, I have to say it is very easy to drink, sweet flavor, very affordable. Do you have friends over and don't want to spend a lot but still have good drinks? Go for this moscato!
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
I don't drink a lot of wine but I'll drink me some Moscato. This is my favorite because of its taste, the price is just the cherry on top. It is very affordable but doesn't taste like a cheap wine. Love it!
Sara V.
Lexington, KY
I love how affordable Barefoot wine is. I also like the option of the larger or smaller bottle depending on what kind of event I am having. The moscato is very sweet and I typically purchase the Sweet Red.
Debra D.
Aurora, IL
I've enjoyed drinking Moscato for the past 6 years. Yellow Tail is good. I definitely recommend this brand for people who are starting to drink wine for the first time. I would also recommend adding a splash of Cranberry Juice. It gives it a very nice taste. I've had better brands of Moscato but for the price, this is a good wine.
Taylor P.
Minden, NE
Whenever I need a go to bottle of wine, this is what I choose. It never lets me down. I don't even know how many bottles of this stuff I've consumed in my life.. i tried to save all my corks but lost count and ran out of room to store them.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?