Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Annie T.
Annie T.

I love how this is light and just enough to take the edge off. Tastes good and serve to guests when anyone is over.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Manteca, Ca

For a lower end wine, this moscato is so good!! Can't be a good moscato for under six dollars. It's a must try!!
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Richmond, CA

Me and barefoot go back. I tried moscato after my coworkers told me I was missing out so I tried it out of curiosity because of my skepticism I'm always last on the train but moscato is the only wine I can drink or will drink and barefoot is one of the top brands for me and they also have smaller personal bottles so you don't compulsively drink. Great brand great flavor great options and most importantly reasonably priced
Loraine B.
Loraine B.

Love this wine. It goes well with anything. It's not strong but it's a creeper. Try it and you will love this wine.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.

Such an easy wine to drink. Love the taste and how sweet it is. Definitely one of my favorites.
Dominica L.
Dominica L.
Thornton, CO

This is one of my favorite brand of wines. You can find this brand any liquor store and the price is always reasonable. It is light and crispy. Perfect flavor!!
Serina D.
Serina D.
Ormond Beach, FL

I love Barefoot Mascato. I really dislike harsh tasting & strong alcohol so I fell in love with this sweet & fruity wine the first time I tried it. Is it weird that I put ice in mine?
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Digby, NS

This is a great wine for summer, light and sweet. It's definitely my favorite. Perfect for a warm summer evening.
Rebecca Z.
Rebecca Z.
Whitehall , Wi

I love Moscato and Barefoot brand is a great product.
Even better that it is always affordably priced!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Dayton, OH

I'm a big wine fan & am not generally big on cheaper wine brands, but Barefoot is an exception! Affordable, not too dry, just the right amount of sweet.. it's a great casual wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now