BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Precious H.
Yes my go too , I love sweets and this is the best dessert drink ! I highly recommend this to everyone . And it has just the right alcohol content to get you where you need to be . And the price is very affordable .
Anna H.
Lake Village, AR
Happy Hour Expert
This is the starter of wine. When I started drinking wine, this was my choice. I liked it for a while, but it got to be too sweet. I moved up to a less sweet wine.
Stephani R.
Greenwood, IN
Moscato is my favorite wine and I've tried them all! Barefoot is a nice everyday Moscato. Easy to find and reasonably priced. It is definitely a wine that I know I can find wherever I am...even when I'm on vacation.
Kristina P.
Flagler beach, FL
Can't beat this price and taste. Love grabbing the biggest bottle of this for a girls night. Nice to have this and snacks. Beware though, it is very sweet. If you're more into dry wines this probably isn't for you!
Jennifer M.
Hendersonville, TN
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine. Every time I go to the liquor store I buy a bottle. It pairs nicely with everything. It's light and sweet enough that you can drink it and feel fine. You don't feel bloated of heavily buzzed either which is very good.
Erica T.
This is ok. Very sweet and not as good as some other moscato wines I've had. As a North Carolinian though, I'm surrounded by local wineries that make moscato wines so maybe I'm biased.
Valerie M.
Defiance, OH
This is one of my go to wines when l am just looking to sip some wine and don't want to pay a lot. It's delicious and my company likes it too! The Riesling is my personal favorite if you don't want something as sweet!
Jewelen D.
This is a nice, sweet, bubbly wine that will make an afternoon way more relaxing. Make sure to have a corkscrew on the ready. Another awesome point for this wine is the price. It's not very expensive at all. The taste doesn't reflect the cost though.
Heather B.
Scottsville , KY
I love wine, but being a mom of 2, and still in school on a single income means, that I don't get a lot of money to blow on wine. (or else I could believe me) but I really enjoy this wine as a economical alternative to more costly wines, and its got the wonderful sweet flavor moscato is known for.
Tiffany V.
Grayling, MI
For people who "don't like wine," this is a good place to start. It is so sweet and tastes just like grape juice, and the price is the best you'll find for something of decent quality.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?