Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

I love this it's very light and has a sweet taste to it. The price is fairly cheap and very refreshing.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

I absolutely love BAREFOOT wine. It's absolutely perfect to have a glass by yourself during a summer evening eating dinner, or just because!!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL

Barefoot is the ideal wine brand. Its inexpensive, delicious, and majority have twist off tops for easy access. Great to bring to girls nights or movie nights in. Moscato is definitely a sweeter wine, I enjoy their reisling as well.
Shelby F.
Shelby F.

To me this is lazy Summer nights, with my best friend. Hanging out, outside, listening to music and just relaxing. Plus I just love this stuff.
Vera T.
Vera T.

This barefoot moscato reminds me of my college days. Whenever I wanted to be fancy, I would pick up a bottle. For $8, you can't really complain.
Pattie T.
Pattie T.
Abingdon, MD

Barefoot Moscato is very sweet with a slight fizz. I enjoy it mixed with either orange juice or cranberry juice to cut some of the sweetness. The price is always right, even when buying several bottles for a group event.
Stormy C.
Stormy C.
Denton, TX

I've had this wine multiple times and liked it, but in the end I don't have strong opinions on it. It's fine, but I've had much better Moscato for around the same price point. It's sweet & cheap, so it's a good place to start if you're curious about wine, but it's not my first choice.
Ambre B.
Ambre B.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Good taste for the money. Moscato is such a great flavor and they do a good job of giving you a great tasting, low cost wine. Chilled with some great friends equals an excellent time.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH

I'm pretty picky with wine but I love this. I also love the price, such a great price. My friends and I get together once a month (or two) and drink some wine and eat some food. Always have at least one bottle of this wine!
Alexa  D.
Alexa D.

I love this wine. It is super sweet, so it's definitely a desert wine. For the price it's great
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?