BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kim D.
Cincinnati, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Hard pass on this stuff if your are over the age of 22. You can see the oily substance floating around before you even open it. If you have any taste buds you'll spend the extra $5 on something a bit better
Jenny K.
Silverton, OR
This is my "everyday" wine of choice, if I drank every day :) it's sweet enough to keep my interest without being overbearing, is widely available, and at a great price point. Love me some Barefoot Moscato!
Denise G.
Pekin, IL
Found at our local grocery store, and very cheaply priced when bought in quantities, this is one of our favorite brands of Moscato. Keep in mind that Moscato is an Italian dessert wine - therefore it is a sweet variety. It is fairly low in alcohol and has a lightly sweet, fresh flavor.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Yes and yes! Love me some wine and this one is good. Love the price too. I buy mine at Walmart since it more convience to do will i grocery shop. The taste is cheap and does not come off as a cheap wine.
Brittany H.
Barefoot is my go-to wine selection if I am looking to drink more than one or two glasses, if you know what I mean ;) It isn't the tastiest, but the price is just right for my fresh out of college budget.
Gizelle R.
Bronx, NY
Great taste!
Not to sweet but sweet enough.
My choice for when I want to cook something a bit special for my hunny or just if I want to relax with my girl friends and make it a girls night at home.
Not to mention, the price ain't bad either.
Latrice B.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
5 stars based on taste and price! This moscato is a family favorite. We normally have a bottle or two when we get together on the weekends for dinner and hanging out. It has the perfect amount of sweetness.
Tara B.
Gainesville, Fl
This brand of wine is very inexpensive, making it nice for a sit down at home after a long day and enjoying your favorite TV show. I love Moscato but this brand is slightly too sweet for my taste so I have to put a splash of sprite in mine. Still pretty excellent choice for the price.
Nicole P.
Nothing like a nice cup of wine in the yard. I never opened a bad bottle of Barefoot. Sweet and bubbly. Its a great for staying in with friends and snacks. It's also affordable!
Julie B.
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! My friends and I always use this as our go to wine for every event! The taste is great and the price is even better! Its hard to share this wine because it is soooo good!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?