Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Davie , FL

I love this wine! When I'm not sure about a great dessert wine to get for myself or to bring to a friends house this is my go to. It's so smooth, sweet and a little fruity. It's incredibly refreshing and crisp.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Sunbury, PA

I was given a glass of this wine a few years ago on a 'girl's weekend with my best friend and her daughter. I love sweet wine and so this was an immediate hit. My husband and I do not drink a great deal of alcohol and in the past years even less than before but I have to say that this was so delicious, light and refreshing that between the four of us we finished the two large bottles. Absolutely delicious for the price which is beyond reasonable.
Krystle C.
Krystle C.
Nederland, TX

I only drink Moscato wine. I find this one to be great value for the price. However, the after taste on this is more bitter then other brands I have tried.
Philip M.
Philip M.
Orlando, FL

My wife LOVES this wine. Moscato is her favorite type of wine and barefoot is certainly her go to brand. If you like sweet-- and I do mean SWEET- drinks, then this is for you. If you are a dry white or red wine drinker, this wont be up your alley.
Raychel  G.
Raychel G.
Bloomsburg, PA

This moscato can typically be found in my fridge at all times. It pairs perfectly with almost everything I eat and it is not breaking my wallet!
Medina, OH

Moscato is my favorite wine. I love the sweetness. Barefoot tends to be the sweetest out there, from what I've found. I love it!
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN

Barefoot Moscato is a great tasting wine and refreshing wine for less than ten dollars. I would recommend it to any fellow Moscato lover!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Reno, NV

I love moscato and I love all barefoot wine. Such a great company for a good price and you can find these in any store that sells alcohol. I will continue buying this wine.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Nashville, TN

Definitely just a daytime beach wine, a little too sweet for my taste, but the price is reasonable enough that I would purchase it for a day of laying in the sun by the ocean.
Lauren B.

Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine on any average night. I love the taste and it always appeals to me on a relaxing night.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?