Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Anna G.
Anna G.
Damascus, MD
Moscato is one of my favorite types of wine, and barefoot makes a delicious moscato!
Shakeema M.
Shakeema M.
Great taste....my very first experience with Moscato. I will always buy a bottle along with other brands.
Maria H.
Maria H.
I love Barefoot Moscato White or Pink it is delicious! We tend to always have a bottle for girls Night!
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Williamsburg, VA
My go to cheap wine for the weekends. The taste is great and the amount you can get for $11 is awesome!
Toni M.
Toni M.
Fayetteville, TN
Dec. 30, 2015, 9:38 p.m.
Review for: White
I used to not be a big wine drinker but I love this stuff and the price.
angel t.
angel t.
Kelso, WA
This is my go-to wine you get it at a great price taste good. so yummy I recommend this to anybody.
Alla Z.
Alla Z.
Pasadena , Ca
One of my all time favorites I generally like everything from bare foot but this one in Particular
Dayshawnda A.
Dayshawnda A.
Bedford Hts, OH
Barefoot Moscato, is delicious! I find it taste better when frozen for 30minutes and add fruit!
Klarrisa W.
Klarrisa W.
Rochester, NH
Amazing taste amazing alcohol content amazing drunk just simply amazing. you do not need much.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Mapleton, IL
This product is cheap and great tasting! It's a sweet wine that will definitely get you drunk
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?