BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Latrice B.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
5 stars based on taste and price! This moscato is a family favorite. We normally have a bottle or two when we get together on the weekends for dinner and hanging out. It has the perfect amount of sweetness.
Denise G.
Pekin, IL
Found at our local grocery store, and very cheaply priced when bought in quantities, this is one of our favorite brands of Moscato. Keep in mind that Moscato is an Italian dessert wine - therefore it is a sweet variety. It is fairly low in alcohol and has a lightly sweet, fresh flavor.
Kim D.
Cincinnati , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Hard pass on this stuff if your are over the age of 22. You can see the oily substance floating around before you even open it. If you have any taste buds you'll spend the extra $5 on something a bit better
Kimberly G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I was surprised by the taste of this brand, mainly because I normally like higher end wines. But this was very drinkable and sweet. Not an overally sweet taste though. And it's cheap, so what's not to like.
patty w.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
It's ok tasting. To me it's more cheap gas station wine I buy in a rush when I can't get to the liquor store/if it's already closed. Could be more sweet and less bitter tasting
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
For a cheap moscato, this is good! This was my introductory wine, before I started getting into reds I would drink this all the time. The colder the better! And very affordable!
Chelsea T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This brand was a staple in my apartment during college. It's cheap and very tasty! My roommate and I loved this moscato but we're also a fan of their Pinot Grigio and Pino Noir.
Grace C.
Chelsea, OK
This is the wine I will be purchasing for my wedding! It is cheap and tastes nice. Great product for the price. It is perfectly sweet, and leaves you wanting more. The packaging is also adorable. It makes me want to sit on the beach and drink a glass!
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
I don't drink a lot of wine but I'll drink me some Moscato. This is my favorite because of its taste, the price is just the cherry on top. It is very affordable but doesn't taste like a cheap wine. Love it!
Michael M.
Belmar, NJ
Barefoot is one of the brands that tastes amazing and is very reasonably priced! The first time I tried it was at a backstreet boys concert at the pnc bank arts center. I definitely recommend it for bringing it to a party or get together.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?