This Might Be the Wine Your Halloween Party is Missing
BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,722 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is very refreshing. It's not to sweet and has a nice taste to it. Great for summer time
I love this brand of wine, especially the moscato! It's cheap, but tastes amazing!
I'm not a big wine drinker but this wine is sooooo good! It's the perfect wine for an afternoon drink!
My favorite wine and favorite brand all in one... Every time I try something different i always end up coming back to this one here.
Perfect delightful and Sweet. Perfect wine for hot summer afternoons or nights!!! Ahhhh delish!!! ❤❤❤
This tastes like Sprite mixed with white grape juice. An easy way to get into wine, but too sweet for my taste.
This is the only wine I'll drink! By far the best. Sweet and light. Not too dry or strong.
Moscato wines are so delicious and sweet and crisp. there refreshing and light and so good.
This is a pretty good tasting moscato. It's very affordable. It's definitely worth a try.
I'm not a big wine drinker but this is my favorite! really it's the only one I will drink! it's also great to bake with.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos