BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Alyssa L.
Woodbridge, VA
This wine is one of my favorites! It's sweet and light and a great summer drink. I myself never really liked wine until I had this one. I even got my mom drinking it and she hated wine. It's definitely our go to wine when we go to the store.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my favorite drinks AND brand, I have to say it is very easy to drink, sweet flavor, very affordable. Do you have friends over and don't want to spend a lot but still have good drinks? Go for this moscato!
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
Barefoot Moscato is probably my favorite moscato of all time; however, it is a little bubblier than other brands that I like. Some of my girl friends don't like how "carbonated" it tastes. It is a great wine for the price. Very inexpensive!
Sara V.
Lexington, KY
I love how affordable Barefoot wine is. I also like the option of the larger or smaller bottle depending on what kind of event I am having. The moscato is very sweet and I typically purchase the Sweet Red.
Brandi M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this wine! The pink moscato is my favorite but I have tried just about all the flavors they have! One of my favorite things to do after a long day is come home and have a glass of my Barefoot wine!
Taylor P.
Minden, NE
Whenever I need a go to bottle of wine, this is what I choose. It never lets me down. I don't even know how many bottles of this stuff I've consumed in my life.. i tried to save all my corks but lost count and ran out of room to store them.
Jenny K.
Silverton, OR
This is my "everyday" wine of choice, if I drank every day :) it's sweet enough to keep my interest without being overbearing, is widely available, and at a great price point. Love me some Barefoot Moscato!
Nicole P.
Nothing like a nice cup of wine in the yard. I never opened a bad bottle of Barefoot. Sweet and bubbly. Its a great for staying in with friends and snacks. It's also affordable!
Antonia B.
Oxford, OH
Personally, I love the taste. It's not too overbearing and still provides a great wine taste. Although it is simple, it is still more than enjoyable to drink. Not to mention it is sold at a fantastic price!
Necheye T.
Richmond, VA
I am trying to get into drinking wine to relax after a long day and I really enjoyed Barefoot Moscato. I usually don't drink so I was apprehensive at first, thinking that it would be too 'strong' for me but I really like the sweet taste!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?