The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,674 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot Moscato works wonderfully in mimosa's, one of my favorite brands of wines. light, sweet, and crisp
Mmm ... My favorite wine! Barefoot is actually a great brand! It hasn't disappointed me thus far!
Yum yum yum! If you want a crisp wine that isn't too dry that you can sip on all day, this is it!
This is so good it has good flavor and very sweet and tasty its the only wine I drink!
Yummy! Sweet and budget friendly. This is a staple in my fridge. #happymommy
I definitely prefer white wine over red. This one is yummy and not expensive! This is another reason why I love Target so much
To sweet. Such swill. Or maybe I'm just not a moscato fan. But I hate it! It's trash.
I love this. It's not too harsh so I can drink it. Also great after a long hard day.
My go to cheap wine I love it it tastes good and doesn't cost a lot so it's perfect to have around the house for movie night
Barefoot moscato is great for those who loves really sweet wines. I like to drink this one with deserts.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos