Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Moscato is a sweet white wine. Barefoot makes a decent one for the price.
Charlene S.
Charlene S.
Atlanta, GA

Searching for a good cheap moscato? Well look no further barefoot now offers the refreshing taste of moscato for those light palettes.
Jaime J.
Jaime J.
Stratford, NJ

Although I am not a fan of moscato as a wine if I had to drink it then I would drink barefoot brand. Moscato is just too sweet for my taste.
Missoula, MT

This is my favorite white wine. It is Sweet, affordable and SO delicious! I do not like dry wine at all and this is far from dry.
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca

This is actually my favorite kiind of wine, i love the taste and it doesn't give me a bad hangoveer lol
Francis S.
Francis S.

I love moscato wine. Barefoot moscato isn't bad but it's definitely not the best moscato on the market. It doesn't taste as sweet or as good as others I have tried but then again, it's also a cheaper moscato. I would definitely say if you're thinking of starting out trying moscato wine, grab a little higher quality brand and skip this one, otherwise you might not get a true sense of what the wine has the potential to be.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

Barefoot moscato is one of my favorite wine, very cheap and affordable and sweet. So you should try it.
Missoula, MT

This is my favorite white wine! I love Sweet wine! I cannot stand anything dry and this wine is DELICIOUS!
Logan B.
Logan B.
Auburn, AL

I love this wine! Tastes super fruity and sweet, which though isn't appropriate all the time, is still very good. Surely a dessert wine, but I suppose could be drank with a meal. Barefoot is always a good bet!
Kiara  .
Kiara .

I love all Barefoot products. This is one of my favs! It's sweet and taste really good cold. Sometimes I add fruit to add a little more flavor.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?