Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Erika D.
Erika D.

I really enjoy this wine on a hot day or any day really. It's great for dessert and the bottles are very well priced.
Hector C.
Hector C.
Philadelphia, PA

This wine is surprisingly tasty considering how low the cost is. It stays true to a sweet moscato taste without being too tart.
Breanne H.
Breanne H.
Olathe, Ks

The Barefoot line is a nice affordable wine, so the Moscato fills the need in the brand's line. It's decent, but not going to impress a serious wine drinker.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Martinsburg, WV

Very good wine for the price. A win for those who (like myself) prefer a sweet wine. Perfect for a warm summer day
Stacy S.
Stacy S.

I love sweet and fruity wine! You can never go wrong with this wine. It is cost effective and tastes good too! It is my go to when I don't feel like splurging on alcohol.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Brunswick, GA

This is one of my go to wines. Love the taste.
Lea Ellen F.
Lea Ellen F.
N Little Rock, AR

It is very good for the price point. While I find it a little sweet to drink in bulk, it is delicious mixed into sangria or with ginger ale to make a spritzer.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
La Crosse, WI

Seriously I LOVE wine. This is my go to for a cheap bottle of GOOD tasting Moscato! You can find it pretty much anywhere and it doesn't break the bank! Perfect for a girls night!
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Claremont, CA

I love every Barefoot wine I've tried. I love sweet wines and Moscato is one of my favorites. You can't beat this for the price. The taste is great and you don't have to break your bank! I love to have a glass outside on the patio on a spring or summer evening...perfect.
Elyssa G.
Elyssa G.
Southington , CT

My absolute Favorite!,, always delicious you can't go wrong. Perfect for a girls night in or a Sunday brunch!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now