BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kathryn G.
Noblesville, IN
It's definitely one of the better moscatos I've had in the under $10 bracket. It's a nice light, crisp summer wine for those stupid hot and humid days we get in Indiana. My only complaint are that it's limited in its pairings and that I can only drink this with a well-paired meal, otherwise, I find it cloying and far too sweet to be sipped on.
Caitlin G.
I'm a big Barefoot Wine fan. This is a little sweet for my taste, but it's very tasty. Barefoot is not very expensive, and every one of their wines is tasty. The Moscato has lots of sweet, fruity notes to it.
Michelle M.
Hatboro, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a very deliciously sweet wine, if you really like sweet wines. For the price it is not bad. I like Moscato wines and have had better, but this is a decent one for the books. Definitely worth the price and worth a try just to say you did!
Patricia P.
In general, Barefoot wines are great for their price. What I have found about this wine, however, is that it is the perfect mixing wine. Mix equal parts Moscato and Sprite Zero, add some frozen berries and you have a delish wine spritzer. AMAZING!
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
I don't drink a lot of wine but I'll drink me some Moscato. This is my favorite because of its taste, the price is just the cherry on top. It is very affordable but doesn't taste like a cheap wine. Love it!
Natasha J.
Orange, VA
This is a good white wine, i tried it because i LOVE the red moscato and this one also said sweet so i thought i would try something new. it was pretty good...but not as good as my red (pairs well with chocolate)
Denise G.
Pekin, IL
Found at our local grocery store, and very cheaply priced when bought in quantities, this is one of our favorite brands of Moscato. Keep in mind that Moscato is an Italian dessert wine - therefore it is a sweet variety. It is fairly low in alcohol and has a lightly sweet, fresh flavor.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Yes and yes! Love me some wine and this one is good. Love the price too. I buy mine at Walmart since it more convience to do will i grocery shop. The taste is cheap and does not come off as a cheap wine.
Grace C.
Chelsea, OK
This is the wine I will be purchasing for my wedding! It is cheap and tastes nice. Great product for the price. It is perfectly sweet, and leaves you wanting more. The packaging is also adorable. It makes me want to sit on the beach and drink a glass!
Finnlee E.
Bring this to generally any female, and she will like it. it's sweet, and inexpensive. I have bought it once or twice, it's nothing special in my eyes, but I know quite a few people who regularly drink it.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?