BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kelly H.
Grafton, WI
Okay, so I'm a cheap @ss when it comes to things, but when you get your own mother hooked on a good $5 bottle of wine, you know it must be good. I prefer Craggy Range most of the time, but I'm a sucker for barefoot moscato.
Elizabeth R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I know this is a sweet wine but its just too sweet and has a weird aftertaste. however if pair with the right cheese the wine develops a less sweet flavor due to the saltiness of the cheese and therefore tastes a lot better!
Kortney L.
Coldwater, MI
This wine is the best for wine virgins! I cannot drink most wines, but Moscato and Merlot are my two favorites. I love almost every single kind of Barefoot wine though! Just because it is cheaper does not mean it is NOT a good quality product, because it is!
Abby B.
Dayton, OH
Call me cheap if you'd like but this is by far my favorite wine! Great taste and does the trick! All time favorite and can't do without. They also have double bottle sizes which are fantastic! And no I don't ever share (-;
Keely B.
Toledo, OH
This wine is a great value for exceptional taste. Now, I don't regularly choose a white wine, but this one happen to be on sale at my local grocer. I was not disappointed!
Sasha L.
Love Barefoot and Moscato is my favorite kind of wine. It's definitely a fruity, sweet wine, but Barefoot offers a plethora of white and reds, so there's something for everyone. Moscato is light and crisp, and Barefoot makes my favorite kind. Barefoot is also budget friendly, so it's a good value. Love!
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Being a mom, my budget for wine has been reduced quite a bit. I LOVE this wine. It's very sweet and pairs well with any dessert you may be serving. I particularly like it with strawberry cheesecake! Yummy! I almost always bring this with me to mom meetings!
Arlene T.
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. This taste great and is refreshing. I became hooked after someone gave me a couple of bottle for Halloween. It was perfect, I would definitely buy again.
Monica B.
Edgewood, MD
I am normally a red wine girl, but I was deliciously surprised when handed a glass of Barefoot Moscato at a recent wedding reception. The taste is light and sweet. It's great when paired with fruits and cheeses or with dessert. It's now my go-to white wine.
Kaitlyn E.
This has never tasted good to me, anytime I drink it, it tastes bitter to the point that it's almost like drinking ink. I don't know if it's just the bottles I buy or what, but it's just really run of the mill Moscato.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?