Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Niles, Mi
My best purchase of 2015. Love this wine! Have purchased it many times. I will continue to buy this!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Too sweet for me, but that's been true of most Muscatos. I usually grab a prosecco if I want a sweet white. YMMV.
Angelica K.
Angelica K.
Ashville, OH
Whenever I feel like drinking wine. I go to Walmart and pick this bottle up. barefoot moscato girl forever :)
amanda  L.
amanda L.
Marshfield, WI
My favorite is white Moscato and this brand tastes good and its on the cheap side of wines which is a bonus!
Demetria S.
Demetria S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Im a barefoot fan.. I do like this wine.. it's good to have when you and your girls are just chilling out..
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
If you like sweet, this is for you. Very refreshing and great if you add a little fresh fruit after chilled
Christine B.
Christine B.
Caledonia, OH
I love the mild taste of Barefoot Moscato. it's easy to drink with out a strong bite or bitter taste to it.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Barefoot is very responsible price wise and is also yum. It's great for having some girlfriends over with.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Alexandria, VA
This is a great option for a cheap wine option that still tastes great. This wine is sweet and not bitter.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love whit me Wine and love Barefoot! You can give them as gifts or just have them in your home for guests.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?