Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Carmen W.
Carmen W.
Milwaukee, WI

The Barefoot Moscato has a crisp, clean flavor that is refreshing and perfect for summer cookouts. Overall a very good wine at a low price point.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Saint Louis, MO

One of my all time favorite wines. its inexpensive and absolutely delicious. My go-to wine whenever I have people over. If you haven't had it before you have to try it sometime. It is FANTASTIC. Go buy it right now and enjoy. You'll thank me later! =]]]]
Tami O.
Tami O.
Harrah, OK

This is one of my go to wines if I'm just in a hurry and don't to browse the wine section for something different. This is a must when having people over for entertaining.
Shawna P.
Shawna P.
San Leandro, CA

This is one of the best moscatos i have ever tried. I will never buy sutterhome again after trying barefoot. The only moscato that i have tried that is better than this is the Villa Alena Moscato from trander joes!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fort Knox, KY

I absolutely love me some wine. My favorite is Moscato, so of course i would be bias to this kind of wine. It has amazing flavor and not too expensive either. I like a lot of other flavors of bare foots wines all is great but the mascato is the best.
jenny h.
jenny h.
Hyde Park, MA

The best tasting moscato I've had. i love barefoot products this is definitely a party starter and finisher . will be my favorite until i find something that compares to this.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Delhi, CA

Very sweet, very good! A good price. Feeling tired, have a glass if wine before bed or whatever time of the day. Or add it when you are cooking
Rosa E.
Rosa E.
Maspeth, NY

I love having a chilled glass after a long stressful work week. This wine is good to drink as well as too cook with. I use it when am making my beef stew and sauce.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Birdsboro, PA

I love Barefoot Moscato. This sweetness in a glass is perfect treat on a warm summer day. Affordable and delicious! Barefoot brand is top on my taste pallet.
Joanie G.
Joanie G.
Socorro, NM

I am very pleased with this wine. It is inexpensive but does not taste cheap! If you like a sweet wine then this is for you.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now