BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Christine M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Barfoot wines are good for the price you pay for them. This one is great to make wine spritzers or sangrias. It's very sweet me fun to drink, but I would only drink this if I was going to mix it with something.
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
I love a sweet wine and have found Moscato to be my favorite flavor. Not all moscatos are created equal, but the barefoot brand does a great job at a great price. I hate spending a lot on wine, and this wine has a great flavor for a great price.
Ashley R.
Coventry , RI
No matter how many different kinds of Moscato I try, I always go back to Barefoot Moscato. It goes down smooth and the value can't be beat. I will continue to buy again and again!
Kathryn G.
Noblesville, IN
It's definitely one of the better moscatos I've had in the under $10 bracket. It's a nice light, crisp summer wine for those stupid hot and humid days we get in Indiana. My only complaint are that it's limited in its pairings and that I can only drink this with a well-paired meal, otherwise, I find it cloying and far too sweet to be sipped on.
Ashley W.
Roseville, MN
I love this wine sitting outside on the patio. It is cheap and a good go to for just a glass or two to cap off the night. There are a few others I prefer that come with a higher pricetag and in my opinion, a slightly better flavor (nothing to do with the sweetness as I love a sweet wine).
Jeriann P.
Evansville, IN
I love Barefoot Moscato! It's light and refreshing and goes great with a fruit and cheese tray! I buy a few bottles for every party, because almost everyone I know likes it too! A must try, and great price!
Rhiannon G.
The price is right for the Barefoot wines, and when you are looking for something light and sweet and cheaper in price, it is the choice to make. I enjoy drinking them, and for the price you just can't beat it!
Jacqueline R.
New York , NY
I love this brand , their Moscato is so good ! It's sweet with no after taste , and if you want to feel extra fancy and don't want to spend tons of money on rośe champagne they even have a bubbly pink moscato
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Overall, I really enjoy Barefoot wine. I enjoy sweet, white wine. This particular moscato is VERY sweet (almost too sweet). I can be satisfied with just one glass of this wine before I switch to their Riesling.
Patricia P.
In general, Barefoot wines are great for their price. What I have found about this wine, however, is that it is the perfect mixing wine. Mix equal parts Moscato and Sprite Zero, add some frozen berries and you have a delish wine spritzer. AMAZING!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?