Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Dianelys  N.
Dianelys N.
Rosemount, MN
Moscato is really good white wine choice. I totally enjoy it. It's perfectly balanced and smooth.
Erin C.
Erin C.
I've tried a lot of moscato wine and this had to be my least favorite. Was to sweet for my taste.
Ashleigh L.
Ashleigh L.
Pensacola, FL
One of my favorite wines! I love it! It is super sweet and smooth! I love how it is affordable for college students.
Amy S.
Amy S.
I love this brands wines because they are yummy and affordable. Moscato is one of my favorites.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is very good but I feel like it could've been a little sweeter so I usually add fruits to it and let it sit
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I love this moscato. it has a good taste. I can honestly drink this everyday of the day. it's a very good wine.
Shawna W.
Shawna W.
San Angelo, TX
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines to drink. It is great after a long day of work to help relax. Yum!
alexandria e.
alexandria e.
Oswego, KS
This is something to get on your twenty first birthday, it's light not to strong and won't make you feel sick.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Lancaster
Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Best inexpensive wine you can buy. Has a smooth and sweet flavor. Great dessert wine, not good with red meats.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?