BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Heather S.
I am a HUGE fan of moscato but I find this brand to be too carbonated! I prefer only one or two other brands because they all seem to be carbonted, not sure if that's just something specific to moscato or not.
Ashleigh H.
NEW ORLEANS, LA
I really like this wine! I am defiantly a wine drinker and this is in my top picks for white wine. It's inexpensive, and has great flavor. Make sure it's chilled enough before drinking. The colder...the better
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am not a wine drinker at all. I tried this at a wedding one time and if I had to drink wine this would be it. It is not to sweet but sweet enough and it is not bitter. For a beer girl this wine is pretty good.
Carissa L.
Dania, FL
I'm really not a fan of any of the wines I've tried from Barefoot. Everything tastes too sweet and like juice rather than how it's supposed to. Even in the same price range their are much better wines to try.
Ashley W.
Roseville, MN
I love this wine sitting outside on the patio. It is cheap and a good go to for just a glass or two to cap off the night. There are a few others I prefer that come with a higher pricetag and in my opinion, a slightly better flavor (nothing to do with the sweetness as I love a sweet wine).
Colleen H.
I have never been a wine drinker. my best friend bought me a bottle and i have now officially become a wine drinker!!! I love how this wine has a sweet taste to it but doesn't overpower your taste buds! I also love the fact thats its affordable!!
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Overall, I really enjoy Barefoot wine. I enjoy sweet, white wine. This particular moscato is VERY sweet (almost too sweet). I can be satisfied with just one glass of this wine before I switch to their Riesling.
Susanne J.
Boone, NC
Great price, good taste. Coming from a broke college kid, I can tell you that this is my favorite. Its sweet enough for people who want to try wine..its also a good thing for spritzers, and other mixed drinks!
Karishma P.
Holland, PA
As a college student on a budget, this has to be the greatest thing ever! The taste is great and definitely does not reflect the low cost! I think this is something I will be drinking even when I'm not broke!
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
I love a sweet wine and have found Moscato to be my favorite flavor. Not all moscatos are created equal, but the barefoot brand does a great job at a great price. I hate spending a lot on wine, and this wine has a great flavor for a great price.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?