Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,710 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Excellent for the price. I have had moscatos I prefer to this, but if I need a $5 bottle, this is my go-to. Really nice with frozen berries.
Pretty good if you're not really a wine drinker. Light and sweet. Be careful though... the sweet means brutal hangovers.
Barefoot wine is my favorite wine! It's got a crisp fruity taste and tastes great after a long day
You can get this at Walmart or Walgreens very cheap love the taste I would definitely recommend it
This is a great sweet wine that is good for any occasion! And very reasonably priced!
My favorite flavor! It's not too sweet but not too tart. I could drink an entire bottle by myself
This is a great tasting wine, and doesn't break the bank. You can pretty much find it at any Wal-Mart or grocery store probably under $5.
I love barefoot wine! I especially love moscato. It's not dry and pretty sweet though.
I love Moscato! Barefoot isn't the best, but for the price, I can't really complain. It's light and sweet and good for a girls night in!
This has a nice sweet taste. I prefer red myself, but occasionally will buy this one.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos