BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Abby B.
Dayton, OH
Call me cheap if you'd like but this is by far my favorite wine! Great taste and does the trick! All time favorite and can't do without. They also have double bottle sizes which are fantastic! And no I don't ever share (-;
Mer J.
Milwaukee, WI
I like this wine. It is a sweet wine, so it is great for people who are not used to drinking wines. I keep mine in the fridge to keep cool until I drink it. It is not a good idea to leave it in the sit for too long, though.
michelle l.
Asheville, NC
LOVE THIS WINE! It is moderately priced, had great taste and is easy enough on the alcohol content to drink on a weeknight. I love it for the weekends though when, watching a moving or socializing at home with friends.
Elizabeth R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I know this is a sweet wine but its just too sweet and has a weird aftertaste. however if pair with the right cheese the wine develops a less sweet flavor due to the saltiness of the cheese and therefore tastes a lot better!
Kortney L.
Coldwater, MI
This wine is the best for wine virgins! I cannot drink most wines, but Moscato and Merlot are my two favorites. I love almost every single kind of Barefoot wine though! Just because it is cheaper does not mean it is NOT a good quality product, because it is!
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
I'm pretty picky with wine but I love this. I also love the price, such a great price. My friends and I get together once a month (or two) and drink some wine and eat some food. Always have at least one bottle of this wine!
Monica B.
Edgewood, MD
I am normally a red wine girl, but I was deliciously surprised when handed a glass of Barefoot Moscato at a recent wedding reception. The taste is light and sweet. It's great when paired with fruits and cheeses or with dessert. It's now my go-to white wine.
robin m.
Peru, IN
I am not impressed with this wine as it is cheap and for a reason. taste blah and very watery.
Taste like a very cheap wine which it is. I would suggest speding a couple more dollars and getting something worth drinking
Amanda M.
San Antonio, TX
This wine has won awards I know! But If I drink a whole glass, I get a headache- I think its too sweet. I'm kind of a wine snob though- I feel like they can make the wine cheaper by mixing this with copious amounts of sugar- It is cheap though so there's that
Sasha L.
Love Barefoot and Moscato is my favorite kind of wine. It's definitely a fruity, sweet wine, but Barefoot offers a plethora of white and reds, so there's something for everyone. Moscato is light and crisp, and Barefoot makes my favorite kind. Barefoot is also budget friendly, so it's a good value. Love!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?