BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ashley R.
Coventry , RI
No matter how many different kinds of Moscato I try, I always go back to Barefoot Moscato. It goes down smooth and the value can't be beat. I will continue to buy again and again!
Dawn B.
polkton, NC
This is one of my fav. flavors of wine it is smooth and sweet not bitter I love olive gardens brand of this flavor but it is so expensive and for much cheaper I can buy this brand and still get the great taste
Christine M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Barfoot wines are good for the price you pay for them. This one is great to make wine spritzers or sangrias. It's very sweet me fun to drink, but I would only drink this if I was going to mix it with something.
Kathryn G.
Noblesville, IN
It's definitely one of the better moscatos I've had in the under $10 bracket. It's a nice light, crisp summer wine for those stupid hot and humid days we get in Indiana. My only complaint are that it's limited in its pairings and that I can only drink this with a well-paired meal, otherwise, I find it cloying and far too sweet to be sipped on.
Jennifer f.
Orlando, FL
I have never liked the taste of wine until I tried this one. I was @ a friend's house and it's all they had as far as adult drinks go. So I said sure why not. Omg it was amazing it's crisp and fruity and pacts a little punch too. It has changed the way I view wine and will be one of my favorites. Oh an added bonus is that it's very affordable
Patricia P.
In general, Barefoot wines are great for their price. What I have found about this wine, however, is that it is the perfect mixing wine. Mix equal parts Moscato and Sprite Zero, add some frozen berries and you have a delish wine spritzer. AMAZING!
Jeriann P.
Evansville, IN
I love Barefoot Moscato! It's light and refreshing and goes great with a fruit and cheese tray! I buy a few bottles for every party, because almost everyone I know likes it too! A must try, and great price!
Danielle S.
Orlando, FL
Barefoot moscato is one of my go-to brands/varieties. its available at the grocery store, and isn't sooo sweet that you don't want to drink it (looking at you, Cupcake Vinyards Asti!) but isn't so alcohol-y that its undrinkable. its really yummy!
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
I love a sweet wine and have found Moscato to be my favorite flavor. Not all moscatos are created equal, but the barefoot brand does a great job at a great price. I hate spending a lot on wine, and this wine has a great flavor for a great price.
Colleen H.
I have never been a wine drinker. my best friend bought me a bottle and i have now officially become a wine drinker!!! I love how this wine has a sweet taste to it but doesn't overpower your taste buds! I also love the fact thats its affordable!!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?