Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Shakeema M.
Shakeema M.

Great taste....my very first experience with Moscato. I will always buy a bottle along with other brands.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Williamsburg, VA

My go to cheap wine for the weekends. The taste is great and the amount you can get for $11 is awesome!
angel t.
angel t.
Kelso, WA

This is my go-to wine you get it at a great price taste good. so yummy I recommend this to anybody.
Alla Z.
Alla Z.
Pasadena , Ca

One of my all time favorites I generally like everything from bare foot but this one in Particular
Dayshawnda A.
Dayshawnda A.
Bedford Hts, OH

Barefoot Moscato, is delicious! I find it taste better when frozen for 30minutes and add fruit!
Klarrisa W.
Klarrisa W.
Rochester, NH

Amazing taste amazing alcohol content amazing drunk just simply amazing. you do not need much.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Mapleton, IL

This product is cheap and great tasting! It's a sweet wine that will definitely get you drunk
Kayleigh W.
Kayleigh W.
Oak Hill, OH

I always get the pink or this I love barefoot moscato. I only drink it every once in a while
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Barefoot is one of my favorite brands for a sweet wine. Most wines are very dry and bitter.
Tyreese S.
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL

This is another ladies night favorite, espically if you add frozen fruit so delicious ♡♡♡♡
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?