This Might Be the Wine Your Halloween Party is Missing
BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,721 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Soooo good! Love eating strawberries with this wine! Good crisp sweet flavor! Not overly sweet!
My fav wine. I buy the the big bottles and the individual bottles too! So fresh, crisp and sweet.
This is a great tasting wine. Definitely good for a night out with the girls or a relaxing night at home.
For the price, this isn't a bad wine. Also nice to mix into sangrias or add fruit to without spending a ton when you're making something in bulk.
Super sweet wine. great for drinking without food and for a girl night/party time. It also tastes great in sangria. It is cheap and easy to find.
I used to drink this quite a bit in my earlier college years. It's affordable but very sweet!
Such a delicious moscato. it has a crisp sweet flavor. perfect for a warm summer day. it mixes great with raspberry juice and a splash of sprite
Good stuff for such a cheap price. I used to drink this all the time until I started getting into reds.
NOT A FAN. This is cheap and does the job but it taste awful!!! I don't understand how people drink this by its self. blah
I'm a huge Moscato fan. This one is ok- I wouldn't turn it away. But there are several comparable prices brands I prefer.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos