The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,673 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot Moscato is my absolute favorite wine that there is. I don't like dry wines and this one is perfect for me.
It's not bad and the price is right but not my favorite. Yellow Tail moscato wins hands down.
Not really a drinker but this has a great taste for small occasions , girls night outs, family time etc. the price was very affordable
Light and fruity wine for bachelorette parties or dinner!! Love this brand of wines and they have tons of selections of types of wine!
Cheap, sweet wine. Worth every penny! Fresh and crisp! Can find at almost every liquor store!
Light and refreshing. Always a great price and normally on sale at my local liquor store.
This is my go to wine. This is also my favorite brand and I have two bottles in the fridge right now! I also suggest the pink moscato.
Absolutely love this wine...its not too sweet and not too bitter.. its just perfect
It is only ok for a cheap wine but it gave me a headache. I wouldn't repurchase it.
This is very refreshing. It's not to sweet and has a nice taste to it. Great for summer time
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos