Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Ann I.
Ann I.
Mount Juliet, TN

I like all the different types of Barefoot wines. They are a good value for the amount of wine you receive. Riesling in the Barefoot wine collection is my favorite. Smooth flavor with no after taste.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Mooresville, NC

I love Barefoot Moscato the best. I have ventured out and tried other kinds and what were they thinking? They just didn't compare to the smoothst fruity floral taste of Barefoot. I try to always have a bottle chilled and ready to go for those really bad nights.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Hendersonville, TN

Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine. Every time I go to the liquor store I buy a bottle. It pairs nicely with everything. It's light and sweet enough that you can drink it and feel fine. You don't feel bloated of heavily buzzed either which is very good.
kassidy p.
kassidy p.

I love Barefoot wine. Great if you are on a budget, but sometimes you may need two bottles. It's super sweet but it's not very strong.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Salisbury, MD

I love this wine. This is the first wine that I had ever tasted and it really got me to enjoy wine and try other ones. The taste is so delightful!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN

This is a great, sweet wine, that is inexpensive, yet tastes great. I would recommend this wine to anyone.
Katie P.
Katie P.
South Amboy, NJ

Moscato in itself is usually a sweet wine. I absolutely love this - it's sweet but not too sweet, a hint of bubbles. Definitely a great bottle to share among friends.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Uniontown, OH

I am usually get a txt on Saturday from my mom and 2 aunts to see if we are getting together for porch sitting and wine sipping! Our favorite go-to is Barefoot Moscato (the pink is good too). We love the sweet, crisp, refreshing taste. Usually we go through a bottle or 3 lol. Its a great choice and a good price as well (so you can buy more)!
Mona U.
Mona U.
San Jose, CA

This is one of THE best wine's I've ever had! I've tried other brands of Moscatos but none compare to this! I stock up whenever I buy this wine because they go as fast as they get stocked!
Kiianah J.
Kiianah J.
Severn, MD

Yuck, is this wine or sugar water? Not really a fan of this Moscato, it is WAY too sweet. Then again, if you like sweet wines then this is for you! I'm not too big on Moscato really, I prefer a red wine. Not my cup of tea.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now