BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Rhiannon G.
The price is right for the Barefoot wines, and when you are looking for something light and sweet and cheaper in price, it is the choice to make. I enjoy drinking them, and for the price you just can't beat it!
Jeriann P.
Evansville, IN
I love Barefoot Moscato! It's light and refreshing and goes great with a fruit and cheese tray! I buy a few bottles for every party, because almost everyone I know likes it too! A must try, and great price!
Ashley C.
I love this sweet light, affordable wine. I enjoy all varieties of the Barefoot collection and this wine pairs well with pasta dishes and transitions well to dessert.
Amber S.
Green Bay, WI
Love the taste of this wine and is sweet.. not dry at all. My favorite wine to drink. And also if the bottle has been open for a while but had a wine stopper in it it still tastes good and doesn't seem to go bad or flat in a short period of time
Ashley R.
Coventry , RI
No matter how many different kinds of Moscato I try, I always go back to Barefoot Moscato. It goes down smooth and the value can't be beat. I will continue to buy again and again!
Molly B.
Indianapolis, IN
Barefoot Moscato is one of my go to wine choices. It is sweet without being too sweet, and most importantly it is refreshing! I strongly dislike dry wines which is why I always steer toward Barefoot Moscato for a delicious sipping experience!
Heather S.
I am a HUGE fan of moscato but I find this brand to be too carbonated! I prefer only one or two other brands because they all seem to be carbonted, not sure if that's just something specific to moscato or not.
Colleen H.
I have never been a wine drinker. my best friend bought me a bottle and i have now officially become a wine drinker!!! I love how this wine has a sweet taste to it but doesn't overpower your taste buds! I also love the fact thats its affordable!!
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great wine for the money. Easy to sip, enjoy and relax. I have purchased this wine over and over. Great flavor and rivals wines that are more expensive. Never sampled a wine from Barefoot that was a disappointment. Rapidly becoming a go-to brand.
Stephanie P.
Good for the younger, novice white wine drinker...it's very sweet, but much better than your average moscato with Barefoot Wine Company being an excellent creator of budget wines.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?