BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Danielle S.
Orlando, FL
Barefoot moscato is one of my go-to brands/varieties. its available at the grocery store, and isn't sooo sweet that you don't want to drink it (looking at you, Cupcake Vinyards Asti!) but isn't so alcohol-y that its undrinkable. its really yummy!
Emily A.
Perfect, inexpensive wine. It is sweet but it's usually less than $6 so what can you expect! Crisp and refreshing- and who doesn't love Moscato?! Also definitely drink it chilled!
Carissa L.
Dania, FL
I'm really not a fan of any of the wines I've tried from Barefoot. Everything tastes too sweet and like juice rather than how it's supposed to. Even in the same price range their are much better wines to try.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
Happy Hour Expert
I am not a wine drinker at all. I tried this at a wedding one time and if I had to drink wine this would be it. It is not to sweet but sweet enough and it is not bitter. For a beer girl this wine is pretty good.
Jeriann P.
Evansville, IN
I love Barefoot Moscato! It's light and refreshing and goes great with a fruit and cheese tray! I buy a few bottles for every party, because almost everyone I know likes it too! A must try, and great price!
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is a fav of mine! Love the crisp, clean taste! & It's budget friendly! I serve it at parties or open a bottle for myself as a treat! While the white is my favorite, the pink & red are good too!
Mariah W.
Holly Pond, AL
Happy Hour Expert
My favorite brand of Moscato. Good price point and tastes great. Haven't tried but a few others, but this is my favorite. (Mostly because of the price point) Sweet, but not too sweet
Kimberly G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I was surprised by the taste of this brand, mainly because I normally like higher end wines. But this was very drinkable and sweet. Not an overally sweet taste though. And it's cheap, so what's not to like.
Katherine K.
Yes it's not still top shelf Moscato, it still is an extremely tasty and sweet wine if that's what you like. It's affordable, smooth and great for daily drink if thats your thing.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
I don't drink a lot of wine but I'll drink me some Moscato. This is my favorite because of its taste, the price is just the cherry on top. It is very affordable but doesn't taste like a cheap wine. Love it!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?