BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
When hosting a party, this is my go to wine to supply. It's fruity and quite tasty. It's something that casual wine drinkers tend to really enjoy. It's probably not a wine for serious wine drinkers, but when you're looking for something tasty and that you can buy in a larger quantity, such as a magnum size bottle, this is a great choice. It's available at a decent price as well. I tend to keep a couple magnums of this always at my house in case company comes over.
Kylie K.
Toledo, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like a really sweet Moscato and Barefoot makes one excellent for me. The best thing about Barefoot brand is that it is a good quality and affordable. It is also sold at my nearest grocery store which is convenient so i don't have to stop at more than one place while shopping.
Torie H.
Fort drum, NY
This is my everyday go to wine. The favor is on point. The color is awesome. It's a very solid Moscato. Barefoot Moscato is the wine that my husband introduced me to to start me on wine and is always my go to. Barefoot proved to me I love wine before it I hated wine and refused to try it but know I'm a regular wine drinker.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is some of the best wine. And it is ridiculously cheap. Nice crisp taste. Buy at any wine/liquor store. It's always a staple in my house since its cheap and delicious. The bottles are cute and easy to reuse (if your into that DIY stuff). Great buy always, never been disappointed with one.
Kristen H.
I bought my first bottle of Barefoot after having a not so pleasant bottle of a dry white wine. I mean for $5-6 a bottle why not. I absolutely loved it. It's fruity and sweet which is what i prefer in my wine. I usually just have a glass or two and curl up on the couch and watch a movie. I recommend it to someone who is looking for a sweet wine but doesn't want to break the budget.
Rachel I.
Loveland, OH
This is my go to drink for a night in. I love the taste and it isn't hard to drink like some other moscatos can be. I love the fruity taste and it is relatively well priced considering the size of the bottle. Would definitely recommend for anyone who likes a fruity wine.
Angelia N.
Minneapolis , MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love Love Love! It tastes so yummy and sweet and it's very inexpensive! I normally drink the Moscato Di Asti but tried this and it's just the same but for a much better price! They can range from $4-$6 at the stores I've been too. This is a must try if you like sweet wine!
Sylvia D.
This is a great wine! It is very affordable and you can find it at various locations such as grocery stores, gas stations and liquor stores. It's very sweet and light tasting. This brand and this kind in particular is one of my top go to wines. I would highly recommend this to someone who doesn't want to pay a fortune yet is still good quality.
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
Barefoot Moscato has a very light and refreshing flavor. This wine is very affordable and proves a great value. The aroma of this particular wine is very pleasing. The moscato can be purchased at most grocery or convenience stores. I highly recommend, and I would purchase again.
Marie S.
I'm not really one for sweet wines, but if I'm in the mood for a Moscato, Barefoot is my choice. It's delicious and sweet and cheap! Perfect to have if you're having guests and don't know their drink preferences. I like to drink this on New Years instead of the bubbly's
Jessie U.
Irvine, CA
Do you serve Barefoot Miscato cold or room temperature?
Maria N.
Lanham, MD
How do you drink your wine? do you mix fruits in it? do you mix it with other juices?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What do you like to eat with your moscato wine?
Carmen L.
Is this a sweet wine?
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
What else is a good wine similar to this one?

back