Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Bailey Y.
Bailey Y.
Mooresville, NC

I love Moscato and Iove Barefoot Moscato. Not too sweet and not to strong neither. You wont get drunk off of it and that is why i always drink it. Barefoot Moscato go for around $5 in grocery store and literally every store has it. Gotta try it if you are not big on wines.
Molly W.
Molly W.

I love the Barefoot Moscato! It's great for entertaining because it's not too sweet and not too dry. Plus it's adorable so you can have a couple bottles on hand!

This is also great for making sangrias and other fruity drinks! I alway have a bottle of Barefoot in my fridge!
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Columbus, OH

Great wine for the price. Sweet and satisfying but not cheap tasting. A good wine to keep at home to have on hand just in case you have guests. Pairs well with main course or dessert. It's definitely a must try if you like sweeter wines. I always keep a bottle in my stash.
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN

I hear never tried the Barefoot wines. I am not an expert on wine and I usually buy diverging that get dumped Dien the drain .
my duster had me try this and now i am addicted.
sweet and crisp, But not too sweet.
Perfect for my recommended nightly glass of wine.
my new fave

Angelia N.
Angelia N.
Minneapolis, MN

Love Love Love! It tastes so yummy and sweet and it's very inexpensive! I normally drink the Moscato Di Asti but tried this and it's just the same but for a much better price! They can range from $4-$6 at the stores I've been too. This is a must try if you like sweet wine!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Chatham, NY

We love Barefoot Moscato wine. I like to make sangria with it. I add a can of pink lemonade concentrate, slice one lemon, 2 cups of either fresh raspberries or strawberries and 2 bottles of barefoot moscato wine. Let it sit over night. Remover the lemon and serve. So good!
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.

I usually love wine but this is terrible! it basically burns going down your throat and its super bitter. iv tried to give all the flavors a try because it had such good reviews and it won a couple of awards but i will not ever be buying or drinking a bottle of this again.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Meridian, ID

Oh, this wine! The wine you drink when you first become legal. As I grew older I still like it. I may not drink it straight anymore, I blend it with frozen fruit and it's delicious. It's great compared to some more expensive wines. You can save money and drink more.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Fishers, IN

Barefoot is a great alternative to pricey wines- great taste, very low cost. I'm not a wine snob by any means, but honestly Barefoot Moscato is comparable to any other moscato I've had in the past. I would definitely get it again, and I'd try their other blends, as well.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Kapolei, HI

A refreshing glass of Moscato on a cool summer night, or sitting indoors with a few of your favorite people, it pairs well with laughter, love, and cheese board. It's a celebratory drink, but you can choose to celebrate waking up or the birth of a dear friends new child.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now