Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Brianne S.
Brianne S.

I love white wine. This gives you a white grapey sweet taste. It's not too sweet or bitter. It's really a great balance of the two with the sweetness coming out a bit more. It's crisp and delicious. Not expensive and I bring it to every special occasion and even just for my home
Kylie K.
Kylie K.

I like a really sweet Moscato and Barefoot makes one excellent for me. The best thing about Barefoot brand is that it is a good quality and affordable. It is also sold at my nearest grocery store which is convenient so i don't have to stop at more than one place while shopping.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

I love this brand because it is perfect for all the broke college students (like myself). I always buy wine from this brand, and I really enjoy the moscato. I've recently switched to red wine, but when I use to drink white wine, I would always purchase this or the pink moscato.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Johnston, RI

Hands down my favorite wine out there. I might be a pretty cheap date but this one is just so delicious. It's super sweet and, for better or worse, makes it easy to drink more than you realize. It's my go to bottle for a girls night in. It is very inexpensive on top of it all.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Columbus, OH

Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite wine. It is reasonably priced every store I see it in and it tastes wonderful. It has a sweet taste that pairs well with any food (in my opinion) that you may be enjoying alongside it. In fact, I'm going to go enjoy a glass right now!
Candace N.
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN

I enjoy this brand a lot. This wine is sweet and simple. I bought this at Walgreens it was very affordable less than $15. It is half the price of other wines but still taste great and is worth it I would recommend this product and I have a few times. I will surly buy it again.
Amritpal K.
Amritpal K.
Kew Gardens, NY

My favorite wine of all time. I could actually finish the whole bottle. It is that good. I usually purchase it at a liquor store. It is fairly cheap but super delicious. You can have it as dessert or when you're having a girls night. Either way, this wine does not disappoint!!
Nevs V.
Nevs V.

I pretty much exclusively drink white sweet wines, and my budget isn't  very high for them. So, it's good that this wine is amazing, and inexpensive. It's sweet and bubbly a bit with a fruity aroma that doesn't overpower. Definitely something you won't regret trying out.
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA

Barefoot has such great tasting and affordable wines! This one is a classic it's not too sweet and not too bitter being a white wine it's really yummy. They usually come in a small and bigger bottle or little mini 4 packs. Will always choose barefoot when picking a great wine
Desiree Z.
Desiree Z.
Blue Bell, PA

I can't afford to buy super expensive wine and so my go-to is Barefoot simply because it is cheap. Aside from how affordable it is, this moscato tastes very sweet which I absolutely love! It's perfect for a girls night in and for those who don't really like the taste of wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?