BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
White wine; such a classic for a girls night out! Barefoot is a brand I buy frequently and they have a fairly good selection. I do have to switch up the flavors regularly though to keep my taste buds satisfied. Great price point!
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot is one of my favorites for 3 reasons. 1. I love the taste 2. It is fairly inexpensive, especially when compared to other brands and 3. It has a higher alcohol content then other cheaper brands... more bang for your buck!
Nicole A.
Barefoot is one of my favorite brands of wine, it exceeded my expectations. I have a couple favorite kinds, it's also very affordable. I am a repeat customer with Barefoot and I definitely will buy again and have many many times!
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Happy Hour Expert
My favorite brand of wine. This one is no exception. Love the light fruity Moscato. Well chilled is the best way to go with this one. Great any time of year, but especially refreshing on a hot summer day or night. Love the price!
Tiffany W.
This was a nice replacement for a much more expensive cupcake moscato. It wasn't as sweet as the more expensive brand but was sweet enough (and affordable) to satisfy my palette. Great bottle of wine to take to a girls night out!
Danielle R.
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is another favorite wine of mine! It has a sweet taste to it, but not overly sweet. Definitely reasonably priced and you can purchase this wine at Walmart. One of my go to wines that I recommend everyone to try!
Maria G.
Vero Beach, FL
I tried moscato a few years ago and really like the taste. I really only like sweet wines. I don't do dry or oaky... For some this might be too sweet ... But for my taste it works. Also, it very inexpensive which is also a plus.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is a great bottle of wine. It is inexpensive for a bottle of wine, so it is a good buy. Moscato's are sweet in flavor. They generally lack the bitterness of other whites and reds. Overall a good bottle of wine.
Wendy C.
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Hour Expert
In the past I never knew which wine to buy and this is the first one I stumbled upon and it was very good. I usually chill it till cold or even add frozen fruit. It is very inexpensive and I always go back to buying this brand.
Sydni C.
Falkville, AL
I am in loooooove with this wine!!! I have tried many different types of wine and for this one to be as cheap as it is it's wonderful. I love the taste, the price, and everything about it. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?