BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jeriann P.
Evansville, IN
I love Barefoot Moscato! It's light and refreshing and goes great with a fruit and cheese tray! I buy a few bottles for every party, because almost everyone I know likes it too! A must try, and great price!
Dawn B.
polkton, NC
This is one of my fav. flavors of wine it is smooth and sweet not bitter I love olive gardens brand of this flavor but it is so expensive and for much cheaper I can buy this brand and still get the great taste
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Barefoot Moscato is a fav of mine! Love the crisp, clean taste! & It's budget friendly! I serve it at parties or open a bottle for myself as a treat! While the white is my favorite, the pink & red are good too!
Taylor B.
Allendale, MI
Barefoot Moscato is an amazing sweet wine! It's offered in White, Red, Sweet Red and Pink that I know of, and I've tried every kind and I love it! It's a perfect dessert if need be, but also a drink to have with dinner. I rarely buy anything else!
Emily A.
Perfect, inexpensive wine. It is sweet but it's usually less than $6 so what can you expect! Crisp and refreshing- and who doesn't love Moscato?! Also definitely drink it chilled!
Emily P.
Fanwood, NJ
This is my favorite of all the Barefoot wines! It is very sweet with its hints of peaches but I like a sweeter wine. In the summer (or anytime really) I like to add some club soda for a refreshing spritzer.
Krystal B.
Canton, OH
Barefoot is one of the few wines that you can get for a great price and yet still enjoy every sip! This is perfect for a light refreshing drink at the end of the day and what i would suggest to anyone who is new at wine or drinking all together!
Ashleigh H.
I really like this wine! I am defiantly a wine drinker and this is in my top picks for white wine. It's inexpensive, and has great flavor. Make sure it's chilled enough before drinking. The colder...the better
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
I love this wine! When I'm not sure about a great dessert wine to get for myself or to bring to a friends house this is my go to. It's so smooth, sweet and a little fruity. It's incredibly refreshing and crisp.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Overall, I really enjoy Barefoot wine. I enjoy sweet, white wine. This particular moscato is VERY sweet (almost too sweet). I can be satisfied with just one glass of this wine before I switch to their Riesling.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?