BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Rachael K.
Blackwood, NJ
My go to white wine! its very inexpensive and refreshing. super sweet and delicious. also great that it lasts long, not that you can keep yourself from finishing it! great taste. always buy.
Rachel R.
Red Lion, PA
This is good if you're looking for a good inexpensive white wine. It's definitely not for you if you're a picky wine fan and are used to more expensive and aged wines. It is sweet, and gets more of a bitter taste the longer it is open though. I usually only get this if I just want a night in with a friend or two.
Samira A.
Clifton, NJ
For the price that barefoot is sold at the moscato is the best taste for your dollar. Just a fruity hint to it which makes it one of the smoothr white wines I've had. I like to bring this to just a casual dinner with the girls or even a night in with the boyfriend.
Megan S.
New York , NY
Happy Hour Expert
Affordable and delicious!! All of the barefoot wines are very similar in quality and price. Moscato is more of a dessert wine but I usually drink it whenever I want a glass. Very light and sweet... perfect girls night wine :)
Jessica B.
Grand rapids, Mi
I definitely wouldn't use this to impress an avid wine-drinker, but this wine is great for me and my friends! It's sweet and light and inexpensive, perfect for my taste and budget! I would recommend this to someone who is interested in trying wine for the first time.
Emily F.
Vicksburg, MS
It's really good for an inexpensive wine. it IS very sugary, but it's great for girls nights. we had this at my sister's bachelorette party, and everyone LOVED IT. barefoot has their products in varying sizes, from a 4 pack of mini bottles to the really big bottles.
Samantha D.
Dekalb, IL
Best moscato you can buy for the price. Sweet, but not overly sweet. Just an overall yummy wine and at a great price at an added bonus. Can find it on sale for $5-6 a bottle, but I would buy it even if it were more expensive.
Kelly D.
I will say that I don't always love sweet wine - I'm more of a dry, crisp girl, but I can appreciate a nice sweet wine sometimes. I feel like this one is even too sweet for that. It is inexpensive which is nice - maybe even over ice or as a spritzer with some soda to cut the sweet . . . could be okay for summer. I would drink it again but wouldn't be my first choice.
Dawnielle R.
Rio Rancho, NM
Barefoot wine in general is great for the price and of course they have a variety of wines from Moscato, to pink and red moscato Riesling sweet red and so on. I really enjoy these wines and the packaging is pretty cute too
Ambrosia O.
Milton, FL
I really like this product! It tastes really good. It is sweet and not super strong and overpowering. It is just as good as some more expensive brands, and definitely more affordable! I always bring a bottle to girls' night!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?