Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Mariah W.
Mariah W.
Not the worst but I'm really not a fan it just doesn't have a very smooth taste like I would like.
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Round Rock, TX
I absolutely love love love this brand, it is delicious, and who can beat the price. I mix is with peaches, berries, it's yummy
Ryann L.
Ryann L.
It's cheap and it's delicious. It's my go to brand of moscato. And wine in general honestly. It's sweet with a nice aftertaste.
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Dec. 30, 2015, 9 p.m.
Review for: White
Yum yum yum! If you want a crisp wine that isn't too dry that you can sip on all day, this is it!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
I love this wine it is so freaking delicious! I love the barefoot brand as well, the logo is cute
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
I definitely prefer white wine over red. This one is yummy and not expensive! This is another reason why I love Target so much
Esmeralda v.
Esmeralda v.
San Jose , Ca
Nov. 24, 2015, 3:43 p.m.
Review for: White
My go to cheap wine I love it it tastes good and doesn't cost a lot so it's perfect to have around the house for movie night
Erika F.
Erika F.
Cornwall On Hudson, NY
This Moscato is one of my go to wines. Most stores carry it and it's light and sweet.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
I love moscato, this brand just wasn't my favorite. The only way I'll drink it again is if it just happens to be at a party
Megan O.
Megan O.
Vermillion, KS
Barefoot Moscato is an absolute favorite of mine. I basically love any type of moscato, but this one is particularly good.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?