BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Moriah K.
Hanover, MN
I give Barefoot a D because it is not the worst moscato that I have ever tasted but it is pretty bad. The flavor is horrible and if you are going to buy a cheap wine, go with Yellow tail. It's a much better brand.
Shirdina W.
Easton, PA
I am a huge fan of wine! I enjoy barefoot wine, does not drain your bank account. Moscato is my second favorite wine, Pinot Grigio comes first simply bc i am not huge of sweet wines. But I love white wine. I would refer this wine to someone who prefers to have a taste for sweeter white wine.
Marissa H.
Fruitland , ID
This is a great quality for low cost. This is my favorite budget friendly wines. Also, if you are hosting an event this wine is great. It's not too sweet but it's not dry either. It's pretty well liked all around.
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This wine is delicious. It's great for people who don't really call themself a wine lover. I recommend it to some of my girlfriends who don't care too much for wine and they love it. It's very sweet and girly :)
Krystal L.
Louisa, VA
I loved moscato before they wrote hip hop songs about it and everyone started drinking it. It's always been a favorite of mine because it is smooth and sweet. I like Barefoot because all of their products are reasonably priced and have great flavor.
Daniella V.
Coral Gables, FL
Not all moscatos are created equal. This one is definitely a great buy. It's even a little effervescent so it tickles your tongue as you drink. I prefer wines like this at social events. The sweetness keeps your breath sweet while you're schmoozing.
Stephanie B.
Foster City, CA
A great go-to inexpensive bottle of wine. Moscato is sweeter than white wine, so it can be a great choice for someone who is new to wine or not a huge wine fan, but still wants to sample or join in with the group.
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
Barefoot Moscato is the cheapest Moscato I can find and it is so good. It is sweet and not too strong tasting. It is my go to wine when I want to treat myself after getting a good grade or a stressful day at work.
Selma I.
Chilled, this Moscato is really not bad. If you are not a wine lover or Moscato lover you will like this one regardless especially when in need of some bubbly that isn't too strong, and too hard on your wallet.
Kristie F.
I'm giving this a B, just because I think Moscato D'Asti is a superior type of Moscato.

This is sweet but not overly so like some Moscatos can be, nor does it pack a punch like some cheaper Moscatos tend to. The pricepoint is also QUITE reasonable.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?