Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Katherine B.
Katherine B.

Best inexpensive wine you can buy. Has a smooth and sweet flavor. Great dessert wine, not good with red meats.
Angelica K.
Angelica K.
Ashville, OH

Whenever I feel like drinking wine. I go to Walmart and pick this bottle up. barefoot moscato girl forever :)
amanda  L.
amanda L.
Marshfield, WI

My favorite is white Moscato and this brand tastes good and its on the cheap side of wines which is a bonus!
Christine B.
Christine B.
Caledonia, OH

I love the mild taste of Barefoot Moscato. it's easy to drink with out a strong bite or bitter taste to it.
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL

If you like sweet, this is for you. Very refreshing and great if you add a little fresh fruit after chilled
Demetria S.
Demetria S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Im a barefoot fan.. I do like this wine.. it's good to have when you and your girls are just chilling out..
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

Barefoot is very responsible price wise and is also yum. It's great for having some girlfriends over with.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Alexandria, VA

This is a great option for a cheap wine option that still tastes great. This wine is sweet and not bitter.
Selena Y.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT

I try this I like how it taste it kind of taste better but then it Taste sweet when you start drinking it
Skyllar G.
Skyllar G.
Amarillo, TX

This has such a good taste! it has to be my favorite wine. I get this at a great deal and its delicious.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?