BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Taminka J.
I wasn't too impressed with this brand of mosacato , i was served this at a chain restaurant and it was little too sweet for my taste , I know that moscato is a sweet wine, but this was on the more sweeter side,,,,, however it does the trick about making me feel "liberated"
Yvette L.
San Antonio, TX
I love barefoot. It's a great winter o have when you are chilling with your girls. It's not the best desert wine though. It's also not the kind of wine to drink if you want a quick pick me up. It take a whole bottle to do that.
Crissy R.
La Porte, TX
I absolutely love this wine. The taste is great and the price is even better. I used to not be an avid wine drinker but that changed when I took my first sip. It's crisp and a sweeter wine, not bitter at all. Great beginner wine!
Rachael R.
Hudsonville, MI
This will be a hit at any get together, party, or girls night in!
Barefoot Moscato has the perfect blend of sweetness as well as taste that keeps you refilling your glass!
It is affordable, flavorful and leaves a great aftertaste!
Carly S.
Homewood, IL
I can always find Barefoot Moscato on a great deal and usually will purchase this a few times a month! Its good for the price. Not too sweet but just right and sometimes i will even mix it with some sprite to give it a little fizz.
Jen P.
Too sweet. Cheap tasting. Not for me. I'd just shy away from Barefoot all-together, there are much better wines for only a few $$ more (& it's VERY worth those few $$'s)
Jocelyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
YUM YUM YUM! That should be enough said because that just describes it perfectly. I love that it's good but not super expensive. Love this with dinner salads with fruit and cheese or chocolate.
Brenda S.
Its like a desert wine you can drink with dinner (: I am all about sweet tasting wine , but most of the time its hard to eat dinner when your drinking something so sweet. This moscato is perfect to drink with chicken or steak.
Brittany G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this wine! It's so good it's not to dry tasting either. I really love barefoot moscato and the barefoot pink moscato they are both my favorite! They taste so amazing, if you don't like sweet wines I def wouldn't recommend it but I give barefoot an A+ I love it
Megan T.
Exton, PA
Just drank this last night and love it! I'm usually not a big wine fan but this moscato is sweet and delicious! Be careful though, that makes it go down pretty fast :)
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?