Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Marina S.
Marina S.
Williamsville, NY

I love this wine, if you don't like sweet wine than this wine will not be for you. But for those that like sweet wine give this a shot, its very easy to drink!
Katie G.
Katie G.

Love this Moscato for those moments when you need something a little sweet and bursting with flavor. I was pleasantly surprised by its taste!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

This is tasty! A nice sweet wine :) it takes quite a bit to get you drunk, but it's good for a social drink....or two
Christina H.
Christina H.
La Plata, MD

This is one of my favorite Mocato's. I love the Barefoot wines and it's nice to be able to buy a bottle of wine for under $20 that still tastes amazing. I will continue to purchase in the future.
Christie L.
Christie L.
Mount Gilead, NC

Taste amazing chilled! It is one of my go to wines every time I go to the store. Usually buy 4 bottles at a time, addictive!
Lianna C.
Lianna C.

If you're looking for a light, sweet white wine....this is not it. If you want to make a sangria or sparkling drink it will be a good filler. But there are better options in that price range.
Selina M.
Selina M.
Orlando, FL

Can we say absolute favorite? They even have a red moscato now. These are to die for! Love having the girlfriends over for a wine night with Barefoot! <3
Brianna S.
Brianna S.

I love Barefoot! It's got the best of both worlds, it's cheap and tastes delicious!!! It is a tad bit too sweet for me but for a moscato it really is a good buy. You can't go wrong with this brand!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Centreville, VA

Consistent flavor profile, always too sweet but my mom and grandma really enjoy it. I always tell them their palette isn't refined enough, but sometimes it really isn't about that. It's a light white wine with just enough sweetness to please almost any wine drinker except maybe the spoiled elites. Still, for parties, this is an easy go to that will be an easy crowd pleaser.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Indianapolis, IN

I love this wine! The pink moscato is my favorite but I have tried just about all the flavors they have! One of my favorite things to do after a long day is come home and have a glass of my Barefoot wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now