BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Marissa H.
Fruitland , ID
This is a great quality for low cost. This is my favorite budget friendly wines. Also, if you are hosting an event this wine is great. It's not too sweet but it's not dry either. It's pretty well liked all around.
Kelsey C.
Sanford , Nc
I like all the the Barefoot products. This Mascato is a a light white wine that is sweet but not too sweat. It pairs well with almost anything. Great price, tastes great! personally, I like the pink mascato best.
Maria D.
Mt Prospect, IL
I am not a fan of Barefoot Moscato. The saying, "you get what you pay for", applies to this wine. I understand moscato is supposed to be sweet, but it's almost too sweet for my liking. It doesn't have the true mostcato flavor like other brands have.
fabiola a.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Delicious not super sweet it's very inexpensive and it's has a great flavor love eating this with chips and it's snacks definitely very affordable and inexpensive
Katie F.
Joliet, Il
Finding a good moscato is easy… finding a good moscato on a budget is even easier with the Barefoot line. It is tangy yet sweet. Its exactly what I look for in a $5 bottle of moscato. Very good for tight budgets.
Rebecca H.
Roseville, CA
Barefoot is a good brand for wine. I love it. At the only kind of white wine will
Drink. :) it has a good flavor and it's not really dry like most white wines. :)
Sharell M.
Mmm this is my favorite wine of all time. Very sweet and smooth. It's very easy to drink this and not not realize you are getting buzzed ! It's so easy to mix and create your own flavors that compliment this wine.
Kitty S.
Memphis, TN
Barefoot Moscato is an excellent Moscato for those on a budget and don't want to spend more than $10-15 on a bottle of wine. It is a very sweet and crisp tasting wine with nice citrus tones. Moscato is a great wine for outdoor summer get-togethers.
Sarah W.
Maricopa, AZ
I love this Wine! It is so inexpensive and full of flavor. I love to make a punch with it for parties. I typically have several bottles on hand at any given time. I also love their other flavors.. great product.
Daniella V.
Coral Gables, FL
Not all moscatos are created equal. This one is definitely a great buy. It's even a little effervescent so it tickles your tongue as you drink. I prefer wines like this at social events. The sweetness keeps your breath sweet while you're schmoozing.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?