Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Heather R.
Heather R.

I really enjoy this wine. its cheap and delivers the right sized dose of relaxation i am looking for. i love the fruity floral taste and the price!
Bertha B.
Bertha B.
West Berlin, NJ

This is the first wine I had and fell in love with. It's sweet and mellow just like I like it and doesn't have an aftertaste.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Rogers , Ar

I personally prefer a more bubbly moscato. The barefoot one isn't bad by any means I just rather have something else.
Cori H.
Cori H.
Pittsburgh, PA

My favorite summer wine! Alot of my friends request me to bring this to parties. It is Cold and crisp! Goes great as a desert wine or with a light dinner : )
Kylie G.
Kylie G.
North Wales, PA

This is a regular choice of mine. It's sweet and refreshing. When I can't make up my mind on what to get, this is my go to.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Marietta, GA

I love moscato, and Barefoot's moscato is great! The price will keep your wallet happy, and the wine will make you just as happy! :)
Liliana C.
Liliana C.

I love to take a sip of my moscato every now & then and this one is great so far I'm pleased with the taste
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Bethel, CT

I love moscato, My Favorite wine, It gives me the buzz i need, and my all time favorite is the Pink Bottle. Its smoove
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Panama City, FL

Im not a moscato drinker its just waaaaay to sweet for my taste buds! I do LOVE Barefoot though! All their wine is a good price and I never have to break the bank to get it!
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

The price for this moscato is great and it tastes great too. Good try for someone who has never had moscato before.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now