Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Ashleigh L.
Ashleigh L.
Pensacola, FL

One of my favorite wines! I love it! It is super sweet and smooth! I love how it is affordable for college students.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Fredericksbrg, VA

This is very good but I feel like it could've been a little sweeter so I usually add fruits to it and let it sit
Shawna W.
Shawna W.
San Angelo , TX

Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines to drink. It is great after a long day of work to help relax. Yum!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I love this moscato. it has a good taste. I can honestly drink this everyday of the day. it's a very good wine.
alexandria e.
alexandria e.
Oswego, KS

This is something to get on your twenty first birthday, it's light not to strong and won't make you feel sick.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.

Best inexpensive wine you can buy. Has a smooth and sweet flavor. Great dessert wine, not good with red meats.
Angelica K.
Angelica K.
Ashville, OH

Whenever I feel like drinking wine. I go to Walmart and pick this bottle up. barefoot moscato girl forever :)
amanda  L.
amanda L.
Marshfield, WI

My favorite is white Moscato and this brand tastes good and its on the cheap side of wines which is a bonus!
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL

If you like sweet, this is for you. Very refreshing and great if you add a little fresh fruit after chilled
Demetria S.
Demetria S.
Round rock , Tx

Im a barefoot fan.. I do like this wine.. it's good to have when you and your girls are just chilling out..
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now