Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Gwen R.
Gwen R.
Light and fruity wine for bachelorette parties or dinner!! Love this brand of wines and they have tons of selections of types of wine!
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Sanford , NC
I'm not a big wine drinker but this wine is sooooo good! It's the perfect wine for an afternoon drink!
Shalaya F.
Shalaya F.
Brandon, FL
My favorite wine and favorite brand all in one... Every time I try something different i always end up coming back to this one here.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
This tastes like Sprite mixed with white grape juice. An easy way to get into wine, but too sweet for my taste.
ashley r.
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
I'm not a big wine drinker but this is my favorite! really it's the only one I will drink! it's also great to bake with.
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
Woodsfield, Ohio
Sweet light and refreshing. My choice of moscato for over 6 years now. Purchase weekly
Nicolette C.
Nicolette C.
Grand Island, NY
Don't necessarily love the moscato but the pinot is cheap and good for any girls night out or girls night in!
Brittney I.
Brittney I.
De Witt, AR
One of my favorite wines! Good for the price and is just the right amount of sweetness
Haley L.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Really great wine! Very sweet, but a basic wine for someone starting out or who likes sweeter varieties! The price is great too.
Freddricka L.
Freddricka L.
This moscato is okay, but it does not come close to comparing to other brands. I personally would not purchase this brand again.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?