BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Esra C.
This one and specific lyrics this brand is very tasty. It's a great introduction price for this who are n re w to wine and don't want some thing dry and harsh. It's also great when mixed into tea or juice when making a party punch.
Cassie A.
Twin Falls, ID
For a night with the girls when we will be drinking glass after glass, this is the wine I go to. It tastes amazing, it's sweet, and there isn't a lot of bubbly. Just how I like it!
Crissy R.
La Porte, TX
I absolutely love this wine. The taste is great and the price is even better. I used to not be an avid wine drinker but that changed when I took my first sip. It's crisp and a sweeter wine, not bitter at all. Great beginner wine!
Rachael R.
Hudsonville, MI
This will be a hit at any get together, party, or girls night in!
Barefoot Moscato has the perfect blend of sweetness as well as taste that keeps you refilling your glass!
It is affordable, flavorful and leaves a great aftertaste!
Carly S.
Homewood, IL
I can always find Barefoot Moscato on a great deal and usually will purchase this a few times a month! Its good for the price. Not too sweet but just right and sometimes i will even mix it with some sprite to give it a little fizz.
Jen P.
Too sweet. Cheap tasting. Not for me. I'd just shy away from Barefoot all-together, there are much better wines for only a few $$ more (& it's VERY worth those few $$'s)
Jocelyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
YUM YUM YUM! That should be enough said because that just describes it perfectly. I love that it's good but not super expensive. Love this with dinner salads with fruit and cheese or chocolate.
Megan T.
Exton, PA
Just drank this last night and love it! I'm usually not a big wine fan but this moscato is sweet and delicious! Be careful though, that makes it go down pretty fast :)
Awilda C.
My favorite wine. I'm a fan of sweet drinks and this is the best wine for a girls night hands down. This is the type of drink that catches up to you and who doesn't love a surprise i sure do.
Katie G.
This was the first wine I was ever able to finish a glass of. I drank it a few different times, and liked it decent enough. Rather dry to me. Seems to go bad quickly once opened, but inexpensive so that isn't a big deal to me.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?