Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,708 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is a good wine for a cheap wine. an everyday wine bit necessarily for special occasions but perfect for an afterwork sip
Great taste for great price! My fAvorite wine from this brand is the Moscato! Been drinking this wine since 2008!
One of my favorite summertime wines! Light and fruity, plus good priced for those on a budget! Also great to put in summertime punches or fruity cocktails!
It's a great moscato especially if you don't want to spent a lot of money on wine
Super smooth. Great taste. Bring this to dinner at friends all the time. Everyone loves it.
This is my go to wine. I always have a bottle (or 4 ) in my fridge. Good prices, awesome variety, and tastes just as good as the fancier wines out there
This wine is a pretty decent wine for a low price. It's easy to purchase at any retail/grocery store.
It's my favorite out of the cheap wines! it gets you drunk quick and it tastes best when cold! lots of flavor!
It's a very good mascoto to drink if you are just starting out! It's sweet and bubbly but can get too sweet if it's drank too much.
Barefoot moscato wine is some of favorite and go to wines. Always like to have some of these wines in the house
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos