BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kitty S.
Memphis, TN
Barefoot Moscato is an excellent Moscato for those on a budget and don't want to spend more than $10-15 on a bottle of wine. It is a very sweet and crisp tasting wine with nice citrus tones. Moscato is a great wine for outdoor summer get-togethers.
Rustina G.
Wauseon, OH
This is my absolute favorite wine! It is sweet but not too sweet where it becomes almost Fruity! I love Moscato's but this one is my favorite! The price is right and it's always available at my local grocery store!
Amanda P.
Manville, NJ
Definitely my favorite wine to pick up at the store. It's inexpensive and delicious and definitely does the job getting a buzz. It's nice and light so you can drink it with anything. If you don't like wine this is a good starter to acquire the taste.
frances m.
For the price is an excellent wine! Not to sweet and cheap enough to buy it every week. Usually barefoot is looked as a cheap brand and people hesitate to give it a try, but you cant go wrong with this Moscato.
Leslie D.
West Monroe, LA
I'm not a drinker for the most part. However, every time I go to my Dad's, he has an ice cold bottle of Barefoot Moscato waiting for me. It's sweet enough for me to enjoy, and the alcohol level is low. Perfect for an every now and then glass of wine!
Danita S.
Detroit, MI
Not really a wine drinker, but whenever I decide to sip, Barefoot is pretty awesome. My fave is the Pink Moscato since I only like sweet wines but I'm anxious to try to red as well. It has just the right balance.
Kendra M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is definitely a younger, lighter wine, but I love it. It's so affordable and tastes great so on those nights when I just need a whole bottle, I don't feel guilty drinking this.
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN
This stuff is super cheap yet really yummy. You can get a giant bottle and it still be a decent price. I'm more of a white wine anyways so the sweetness and bitterness is just the right mix.
Darlene S.
Tacoma, WA
Since i moved up yo washington this has been my go to number one wine!! Its so smooth and not so sparkly just how i like it! Whether I'm out on a picnic with my lovebug or on the beach or even just at home relaxing thos is,definitely my "cup of tea" lol
Ciara L.
massapequa , NY
My favorite wine! Price is great and tastes sweet. If you are a person that prefers a dry wine you probably won't like moscato. This wine is perfect for those who like fruity wines.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?