Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
Excellent for the price. I have had moscatos I prefer to this, but if I need a $5 bottle, this is my go-to. Really nice with frozen berries.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Pretty good if you're not really a wine drinker. Light and sweet. Be careful though... the sweet means brutal hangovers.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Muskegon, MI
This is a great sweet wine that is good for any occasion! And very reasonably priced!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Happy Hour Expert
This is a great tasting wine, and doesn't break the bank. You can pretty much find it at any Wal-Mart or grocery store probably under $5.
Shawntriss D.
Shawntriss D.
I love Moscato! Barefoot isn't the best, but for the price, I can't really complain. It's light and sweet and good for a girls night in!
Nichole Z.
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI
This is super yummy! this actually made me start drinking wine! this is good stuff at a really good price.
Aleixka M.
Aleixka M.
Dec. 10, 2015, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: White
Love this moscato! It's sweet and pairs well with just about anything! Barefoot always has great products!
Ja'hna J.
Ja'hna J.
Somerset, KY
Barefoot Moscato is my absolute favorite wine that there is. I don't like dry wines and this one is perfect for me.
sharee b.
sharee b.
Sept. 6, 2015, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: White
Not really a drinker but this has a great taste for small occasions , girls night outs, family time etc. the price was very affordable
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Fridley, MN
Light and refreshing. Always a great price and normally on sale at my local liquor store.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?