Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Sandra N.
Sandra N.

I definitely prefer white wine over red. This one is yummy and not expensive! This is another reason why I love Target so much
Esmeralda v.
Esmeralda v.
San Jose , Ca

My go to cheap wine I love it it tastes good and doesn't cost a lot so it's perfect to have around the house for movie night
Lauren T.
Lauren T.

I love moscato, this brand just wasn't my favorite. The only way I'll drink it again is if it just happens to be at a party
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

This is a pretty good wine. It is also a good started wine if you are not used to wine or would like to start drinking it.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Vermillion, KS

Barefoot Moscato is an absolute favorite of mine. I basically love any type of moscato, but this one is particularly good.
Stacy s.
Stacy s.

One of my favorite wines. The price is always right. The taste is just the right amount of sweetness. Not too dry at all.
Erin O.
Erin O.

Barefoot Moscato is so good! It's sweet, but no too sweet like Red Cat. It's way to easy to finish the bottle in a day...
Sarah J.
Sarah J.

Best cheap wine, even better when they are having a sale at the local super market #wineaholic sweet and easy going down
Kei H.
Kei H.

Sooo good and I'm not much of a wine drinker but i can give a thumbs up on my night outs this is included at all times *
Vanii M.
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ

Great taste and it isn't too strong perfect for a night of just hanging out. I also like that it is not pricey at all.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now