BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
fabiola a.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Delicious not super sweet it's very inexpensive and it's has a great flavor love eating this with chips and it's snacks definitely very affordable and inexpensive
Amanda P.
Manville, NJ
Definitely my favorite wine to pick up at the store. It's inexpensive and delicious and definitely does the job getting a buzz. It's nice and light so you can drink it with anything. If you don't like wine this is a good starter to acquire the taste.
Kristie F.
I'm giving this a B, just because I think Moscato D'Asti is a superior type of Moscato.

This is sweet but not overly so like some Moscatos can be, nor does it pack a punch like some cheaper Moscatos tend to. The pricepoint is also QUITE reasonable.
Stephanie B.
Foster City, CA
A great go-to inexpensive bottle of wine. Moscato is sweeter than white wine, so it can be a great choice for someone who is new to wine or not a huge wine fan, but still wants to sample or join in with the group.
Kitty S.
Memphis, TN
Barefoot Moscato is an excellent Moscato for those on a budget and don't want to spend more than $10-15 on a bottle of wine. It is a very sweet and crisp tasting wine with nice citrus tones. Moscato is a great wine for outdoor summer get-togethers.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
This wine is great for the price. I'm not a big wine drinker but I can handle moscato since it's a bit sweeter. Whenever I'm in the mood for wine this is the one I buy as it's usually at our local grocery store.
Moriah K.
HANOVER, MN
I give Barefoot a D because it is not the worst moscato that I have ever tasted but it is pretty bad. The flavor is horrible and if you are going to buy a cheap wine, go with Yellow tail. It's a much better brand.
Ariel B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Me and my boyfriend just started drinking wines.. barefoot moscato was our first wine try.. we loved it.. I loved how sweet it tasted and it's not bad for a price!! :). Looking forward to. Buy them again soon!!
Leslie D.
West Monroe, LA
I'm not a drinker for the most part. However, every time I go to my Dad's, he has an ice cold bottle of Barefoot Moscato waiting for me. It's sweet enough for me to enjoy, and the alcohol level is low. Perfect for an every now and then glass of wine!
Sarah W.
Maricopa, AZ
I love this Wine! It is so inexpensive and full of flavor. I love to make a punch with it for parties. I typically have several bottles on hand at any given time. I also love their other flavors.. great product.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?