BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jourdan P.
Elsmere, KY
This is one of my favorite wines! It's cheap and so good! I'm a white wine girl myself and this is definitely one of my favorites. The price is right too. It has a very sweet taste. So if all those things sound good to you, definitely try this wine.
Dora C.
Fremont, CA
I love this exact bottle so much! It tastes delicious and it's at a great price. Barefoot is pretty much sold every where, and I usually buy it at Safeway because it's the cheapest!
Daniella V.
Coral Gables, FL
Not all moscatos are created equal. This one is definitely a great buy. It's even a little effervescent so it tickles your tongue as you drink. I prefer wines like this at social events. The sweetness keeps your breath sweet while you're schmoozing.
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN
This stuff is super cheap yet really yummy. You can get a giant bottle and it still be a decent price. I'm more of a white wine anyways so the sweetness and bitterness is just the right mix.
Katie F.
Joliet, Il
Finding a good moscato is easy… finding a good moscato on a budget is even easier with the Barefoot line. It is tangy yet sweet. Its exactly what I look for in a $5 bottle of moscato. Very good for tight budgets.
Kendra M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is definitely a younger, lighter wine, but I love it. It's so affordable and tastes great so on those nights when I just need a whole bottle, I don't feel guilty drinking this.
Selma I.
Chilled, this Moscato is really not bad. If you are not a wine lover or Moscato lover you will like this one regardless especially when in need of some bubbly that isn't too strong, and too hard on your wallet.
Rebecca H.
Roseville, CA
Barefoot is a good brand for wine. I love it. At the only kind of white wine will
Drink. :) it has a good flavor and it's not really dry like most white wines. :)
Darlene S.
Tacoma, WA
Since i moved up yo washington this has been my go to number one wine!! Its so smooth and not so sparkly just how i like it! Whether I'm out on a picnic with my lovebug or on the beach or even just at home relaxing thos is,definitely my "cup of tea" lol
Chelle N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite wine out there. Its sweet but not too sweet and it doesnt give me a hangover the next day. Some people mix it with sprite, i have found it is good with the cranberry sprite!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?