Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Jaleese m.
Jaleese m.
Ottawa, IL
Barefoot has one of my favorite Moscato wines! This is a definite go to for girls night! The flavor is perfect and you can't go wrong with the price!
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
Nooksack, WA
This is my absolute favorite. I am a wine wuss, so moscato is what I usually stick to. I love Barefoot's red, pink, and white moscato varieties. Yum!
Zul E.
Zul E.
Sun City, CA
The only wine I love. I don't like sour wine. I like mine sweet. There are a few Barefoot wines that I like but the Moscato is my absolute favorite!
Angie P.
Angie P.
Panama City Beach, FL
It's got a nice sweet flavor. It's not better.I can drink this all night long
Valarie R.
Valarie R.
San Antonio, TX
I love this wine. Its has the perfect amount of sweetness All the barefoot wines are great but Moscato is my fave! Priced low but tastes amazing!!
Britney H.
Britney H.
Bowling green, Ky
My fav wine. I buy the the big bottles and the individual bottles too! So fresh, crisp and sweet.
megan p.
megan p.
Warren, OH
For the price, this isn't a bad wine. Also nice to mix into sangrias or add fruit to without spending a ton when you're making something in bulk.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Minneapolis, MN
Nov. 12, 2015, 9:23 p.m.
Review for: White
Super sweet wine. great for drinking without food and for a girl night/party time. It also tastes great in sangria. It is cheap and easy to find.
Meagon O.
Meagon O.
Such a delicious moscato. it has a crisp sweet flavor. perfect for a warm summer day. it mixes great with raspberry juice and a splash of sprite
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Wilmington, CA
NOT A FAN. This is cheap and does the job but it taste awful!!! I don't understand how people drink this by its self. blah
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?