BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL
I am not a big white wine drinkers, I prefer reds, but this Moscoto is good. The only reason I am giving it a 4 and not a 5 is because Moscoto is not my favorite kind of wine, but if you like Moscoto than you will love this wine.
Carrie P.
Columbia, SC
I have loved this wine... This wine and I are on a first name basis. It is a very sweet white so if you are a fan of dry whites I would avoid this wine. This wine makes a wonderful sangria too. It is also hard to beat the price.
Danielle B.
Spring Hill, TN
This is so sweet and crisp and amazing. Last weekend I added a handful of frozen mixed fruit and it was awesome. It felt summery and was thoroughly enjoyed. I like it really cold and the fruit kept it cold longer without watering it down and taking away any of the flavor.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I love Barefoot brand wines. The moscato is favorite by far. It is sweet, crisp and has a wonderful flavor, all for a low, inexpensive cost. Most grocery stores that I have been to carry this brand, so it is easy to find as well.
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite wine brand. Moscato is my favorite kind of wine, and I wish more bars had this available. But at least I can get it in all liquor stores, and supermarkets. Its soo yummy and easy to drink the whole bottle lol.
Alex H.
Delicious to make sangria with!! use lemons, oranges, berries and whatever else you like...you will not be disappointed. i have not had it alone though...so i cannot speak for that
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
I initial started to purchase Barefoot because of it's low price; as a college student my funds are limited. However, I am always very satisfied with the wine. It is the perfect amount of sweetness without being too overpowering.
Hillary P.
Milwaukie, OR
I feel like I'm an expert at moscato's. It's my favorite kind of wine. This one was okay. It's affordable but doesn't have quite the sweet flavor that others have had - a bit tangy. It's good but not as good as others I've tried.
Mallory F.
Why pay more for a quality Moscato that is just the right amount of sweet and is available at a great price?! I never find myself without a bottle of this in my cupboard, and not a 750mL bottle.... The BIG bottle! I'd buy it in a box if I could, too. (Hint,hint, Barefoot)
Ida G.
Charles Town, WV
I stock up on this bottle all the time. And I'm not talking the small bottles either.

It's a must have for me. It's not overly sweet and it's definitely not dry.

This is a favorite to come home and have a glass of wine or two.

You can't beat the price either!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?