Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
Nooksack, WA

This is my absolute favorite. I am a wine wuss, so moscato is what I usually stick to. I love Barefoot's red, pink, and white moscato varieties. Yum!
Jaleese m.
Jaleese m.
Ottawa, IL

Barefoot has one of my favorite Moscato wines! This is a definite go to for girls night! The flavor is perfect and you can't go wrong with the price!
Zul E.
Zul E.
Sun City, CA

The only wine I love. I don't like sour wine. I like mine sweet. There are a few Barefoot wines that I like but the Moscato is my absolute favorite!
Valarie R.
Valarie R.
San Antonio, TX

I love this wine. Its has the perfect amount of sweetness All the barefoot wines are great but Moscato is my fave! Priced low but tastes amazing!!
megan p.
megan p.
Warren, OH

For the price, this isn't a bad wine. Also nice to mix into sangrias or add fruit to without spending a ton when you're making something in bulk.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Minneapolis, MN

Super sweet wine. great for drinking without food and for a girl night/party time. It also tastes great in sangria. It is cheap and easy to find.
Meagon O.
Meagon O.

Such a delicious moscato. it has a crisp sweet flavor. perfect for a warm summer day. it mixes great with raspberry juice and a splash of sprite
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK

I love this. It is my been a long day at work need something to get me through wine. So SO SO SO good! Hands down! and very reasonable price!
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.

Excellent for the price. I have had moscatos I prefer to this, but if I need a $5 bottle, this is my go-to. Really nice with frozen berries.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

This is a great tasting wine, and doesn't break the bank. You can pretty much find it at any Wal-Mart or grocery store probably under $5.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now