Add a Photo

Kristin H.
Buffalo, NY
Dec. 17, 2015, 2:20 p.m.
Review for: White
One of my favorite summertime wines! Light and fruity, plus good priced for those on a budget! Also great to put in summertime punches or fruity cocktails!
Mayyadah A.
Mayyadah A.
Racine, WI
This is my go to wine. I always have a bottle (or 4 ) in my fridge. Good prices, awesome variety, and tastes just as good as the fancier wines out there
Jenni H.
Jenni H.
Super smooth. Great taste. Bring this to dinner at friends all the time. Everyone loves it.
Robert Anthony M.
Robert Anthony M.
Tucson, AZ
This wine is a pretty decent wine for a low price. It's easy to purchase at any retail/grocery store.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
It's a great moscato especially if you don't want to spent a lot of money on wine
holly d.
holly d.
Hamilton, OH
It's a very good mascoto to drink if you are just starting out! It's sweet and bubbly but can get too sweet if it's drank too much.
Michell D.
Michell D.
Tiskilwa, IL
Barefoot wine is a good choice that is reasonably priced. And is normally offered at several places.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Gibsonia, PA
Nice sweet moscato but not too sweet. Great wine for drinking on its own. Would definitely buy again
Jaleese m.
Jaleese m.
Ottawa, IL
Barefoot has one of my favorite Moscato wines! This is a definite go to for girls night! The flavor is perfect and you can't go wrong with the price!
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
Nooksack, WA
This is my absolute favorite. I am a wine wuss, so moscato is what I usually stick to. I love Barefoot's red, pink, and white moscato varieties. Yum!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?