Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Runnemede, NJ

I'd never heard of, let alone, tried Moscato before I saw this at a friend's house one summer. I decided to try it and I've been hooked ever since. Of course, since first trying Moscato, I was out to try other brands and none of them have measured up to Barefoot Moscato. This one, I found, tastes the best. If you like a sweet wine, then this is for you... it's refreshing and light; just delicious.
Carly P.
Carly P.
Charlottesville, VA

So if you enjoy sweeter wines then this wine is worth the try. It is sweeter, smooth and refreshing. Great for a summer evening and personally I think wine goes with anything
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Bethel park , Pa

I am not a wine drinker, but Barefoot Moscato tastes great. I love it!
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Fort Irwin, CA

This was the first wine I gave a chance. I don't like bitter/dry wine and this is really sweet so it's usually one of my wines of choice because of that.
Jennafer C.
Jennafer C.
Travelers Rest, SC

I do like Moscato, but I feel other brands are not as sweet- a plus for me. Great price though!
Laura E.
Laura E.
Peoria, IL

Just tried their new strawberry! so great. i love the taste of all their wine and I'm picky! barefoot is my favorite!
Jeriann P.
Jeriann P.
Evansville, IN

I love Barefoot Moscato! It's light and refreshing and goes great with a fruit and cheese tray! I buy a few bottles for every party, because almost everyone I know likes it too! A must try, and great price!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Twin Falls, ID

I love Barefoot Moscato. Its sweet and good warm or chilled. The price isn't bad either. Last weekend I made a pitcher of sangria with it and it was a hit!
Laura A.
Laura A.
Imperial, CA

I love barefoot moscato because in general like sweet wines that are white. I feel this wine goes great with any meal.
Joan A.
Joan A.

Great brand and I love this wine. It's inexpensive and it gets the job done. I have a few of these in the house for occasions as well. You can also pretty much get them anywhere where they sell alcohol.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now