BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Maggie S.
Punta Gorda, FL
This has to be my favorite wine. I like my wines to have a sweetness to it and this is perfection. For being a broke college student it is on the cheaper side which is great. It goes down very smoothly and is always complementary to my pasta dinner or my fresh baked deserts.
Kalene R.
Like I said in the title, I enjoy the Barefoot brand very much but find this particular type of wine a bit too sweet for my liking. For someone who only used to drink Rieslings, that is telling you something! I think this would be a good wine choice for a spritzer or a punch.
Alexis K.
Claremont, CA
I love every Barefoot wine I've tried. I love sweet wines and Moscato is one of my favorites. You can't beat this for the price. The taste is great and you don't have to break your bank! I love to have a glass outside on the patio on a spring or summer evening...perfect.
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
This is by far the best bottle of $6 wine you could ever buy. I know most of the time when alcohol is involved cheaper isn't always better... this is not one of those times. Buy it! You WILL love it and you WILL be thanking yourself!
June C.
Tucson, AZ
I tried this maybe 2 weeks ago with my man. It was good for the price, not to bad. Very sweet may have been just a little to sweet for me but that's okay. my man loved it and we may need to go and get some again. love trying new wines.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Barefoot is the ideal wine brand. Its inexpensive, delicious, and majority have twist off tops for easy access. Great to bring to girls nights or movie nights in. Moscato is definitely a sweeter wine, I enjoy their reisling as well.
Dakotah S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm not much of a sweet lover when it comes to wine, they always make my belly hurt. I didn't find that to be the case with Barefoot Mascato. If you're like me, it helps if it's chilled or with a few ice cubes to dull the sweetness. It's a great choice, very reasonably priced!
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
Barefoot Moscato should be a staple in every woman's fridge. It's inexpensive, it's sweet with a slight sparkle, and it's delicious. I'm more of a Pinot Grigo gal myself, but when I'm in the mood for a sweet white, this does the trick.
Kia S.
Raleigh, NC
Probably the grossest thing I've ever tasted. I went to a dinner party and we were all talking when someone asked to open the bottle she brought. I'd never had Moscato before but the others raved about it. I still don't understand why people think this is good wine. I've been drinking wine for years and this is just terrible.
Sarah C.
Charlottesvlle, VA
This shouldn't be allowed to be called "wine." It's sickeningly sweet and very formulaic. Not something that's been crafted, but rather been produced, like a soda. Only reason I'm not giving it an F is that it isn't the worst I've had - and its low price befits its low quality.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?