BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jeri N.
Albuquerque, NM
My favorite moscato hands down. I've tried many labels and this is by far the freshest, lightest and best in my opinion. Not too fruity or sweet. It's light and refreshing and such a great pairing with poultry and fish.
Kelly V.
Southampton, PA
Oh how I love this wine! I'm not a big wine drinker, but give me this moscato and I could drink the entire bottle myself. It's so good! It's light and sweet, definitely one of my favorites. And even better, it doesn't cost much at all, very affordable.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sweet wine makes me sick to my stomach and personally I can't stand barefoot wine. If you like really sweet drinks and are on a budge this is for you but it's just way too much for me
Jennifer S.
Glendale, AZ
I never knew much about wine, I still don't, and one of the first wines that I tasted and enjoy was this one. I enjoy the refreshing taste of Barefoot Moscato. It's sweet and crisp! If you are not a fan of sweet wines, however, this may not be for you! Thank you, Barefoot, for turning me into a vino!
Erica K.
Scranton , PA
One of my favorite, more wallet friendly wines. Crisp and refreshing without being overly sweet. Always good to have on hand for a night where you need to unwind.
Tiffany U.
This stuff is absolutely just tasty and if you don't like wine this is the type of wine you could probably drink and add a little – a sprite to it I love having it for bachelorette parties and just having it to drink
Erica T.
This is ok. Very sweet and not as good as some other moscato wines I've had. As a North Carolinian though, I'm surrounded by local wineries that make moscato wines so maybe I'm biased.
Sydney T.
Bloomsburg, PA
I'm a college student and this wine tastes great and isn't too expensive! I go through bottles of this with my roommates and we love it! It's so easy to drink, but be careful because it will definitely give you a bad hangover headache the next morning!
Krista G.
Cabot, AR
This is my all time favorite go to wine!! I've had countless bottles and memories over the years with barefoot moscato! Love it so much and never regret the buy! Such a steal for the price, it's a quality product! I love giving this as gifts as well!
Emily D.
Lebanon, PA
I recommended this for my friend who was looking to start learning more about wine. This was my suggestion. She LOVED it. It was on sale and she could confidently buy a bottle of wine now! However, it's super sweet and I feel that it isn't really great for anyone who isn't isn't drinking liquid candy.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?