SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,007 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is my favorite wine. It is affordable and easily accessible since it is sold to stores like Kroger and Walmart.
When I drank wine this is always my go to bottle. I love that it's just the right amount of sweet. I love this brand.
Love this moscato. It's the right amount of sweet. It's a nice go to when trying to unwind at the end of a long day.
First wine I ever tried, still the brand and kind I go for whenever I buy it. Really enjoy adding frozen fruit to it
This is actually the best of the barefoot's. Good if you want something refreshing and cheap. Good for sangrias too.
All time favorite. Delicious and affordable. The packaging is appealing and I love that it also comes in a twist top.
Moscato is my favorite wine out there. Barefoot has a good moscato at a good price. It is often on sale at the store.
I'm a Moscato lover but this one doesn't make it to my favorites list. It's not as sweet as some of the other brands.
My lord!!! I can drink this whole bottle on my own. Lol. I love the smooth taste it has! It is one of my favorites!!
My favorite wine there is. I like a sweet wine and this is great. The price is worth the flavor and alcohol context.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos