Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Demetria S.
Demetria S.
Round Rock, TX

Im a barefoot fan.. I do like this wine.. it's good to have when you and your girls are just chilling out..
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Williamsburg, VA

My go to cheap wine for the weekends. The taste is great and the amount you can get for $11 is awesome!
Maria H.
Maria H.

I love Barefoot Moscato White or Pink it is delicious! We tend to always have a bottle for girls Night!
angel t.
angel t.
Kelso, WA

This is my go-to wine you get it at a great price taste good. so yummy I recommend this to anybody.
Alla Z.
Alla Z.
Pasadena, CA

One of my all time favorites I generally like everything from bare foot but this one in Particular
Klarrisa W.
Klarrisa W.
Rochester, NH

Amazing taste amazing alcohol content amazing drunk just simply amazing. you do not need much.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Mapleton, IL

This product is cheap and great tasting! It's a sweet wine that will definitely get you drunk
Kayleigh W.
Kayleigh W.
Oak Hill, OH

I always get the pink or this I love barefoot moscato. I only drink it every once in a while
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Barefoot is one of my favorite brands for a sweet wine. Most wines are very dry and bitter.
Judith R.
Judith R.
Benicia, CA

We got this as a gift and it was a great cheap wine. The flavor was smooth to the palette
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now