This Might Be the Wine Your Halloween Party is Missing
BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,724 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love this wine. it's super tasty and sweet. it keeps really well. it does have a cork top and I prefer a screw top more
This stuff is so good! My husband laughs every time I buy it but I seriously love it. It's probably my favorite wine :)
I love this wine. It's my favorite and it's not expensive. I would love to try more of them.
My fav. I drink this when I need to wind Day from a long day at work and with the kids.
I love sweet wines. Barefoot wines are one of my favorites. I haven't found one I don't like but Moscato is my favorite.
Freaking delicious. I love this stuff! Great for both dinner parties and date night with Netflix!
The best mascato out there! Amazing taste and so smooth. Delicious. Great value. Love it
Perhaps the most perfect dessert drink, both for its affordability and quality. I wouldn't recommend this with a meal due to its sweetness.
Love this wine. Very affordable, great taste. Light and fruity. Definitely a wine I recommend to many people.
My favorite cheap mascato you can buy! It's light and sweet and goes well with meal or desserts! If you're on a budget, always go barefoot!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos