BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This wine is delicious. It's great for people who don't really call themself a wine lover. I recommend it to some of my girlfriends who don't care too much for wine and they love it. It's very sweet and girly :)
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
This wine is great for the price. I'm not a big wine drinker but I can handle moscato since it's a bit sweeter. Whenever I'm in the mood for wine this is the one I buy as it's usually at our local grocery store.
Maria D.
Mt Prospect, IL
I am not a fan of Barefoot Moscato. The saying, "you get what you pay for", applies to this wine. I understand moscato is supposed to be sweet, but it's almost too sweet for my liking. It doesn't have the true mostcato flavor like other brands have.
Stephanie B.
Foster City, CA
A great go-to inexpensive bottle of wine. Moscato is sweeter than white wine, so it can be a great choice for someone who is new to wine or not a huge wine fan, but still wants to sample or join in with the group.
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY
This is one of the few wines that i can drink. I really enjoy how smooth it is. I am not much of a drinker but when i feel like relaxing this is my go to drink. It is very affordable!
Sharell M.
Mmm this is my favorite wine of all time. Very sweet and smooth. It's very easy to drink this and not not realize you are getting buzzed ! It's so easy to mix and create your own flavors that compliment this wine.
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
I had hoped that the first bottle I tried was just a bad bottle. It wasn't. I have given this 3 tries. It ruins any "punch" or "sangria" you try to make, it is not tasty warm or cold. Sadly, it's worse chilled :(
Amanda P.
Manville, NJ
Definitely my favorite wine to pick up at the store. It's inexpensive and delicious and definitely does the job getting a buzz. It's nice and light so you can drink it with anything. If you don't like wine this is a good starter to acquire the taste.
Dusti M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Nasty Nasty Nasty, not at all my kind of Moscato and I have tried just about every kind. I would not recomment this one to anyone. Barefoot brand wine just seems sub-par.
Kristie F.
I'm giving this a B, just because I think Moscato D'Asti is a superior type of Moscato.

This is sweet but not overly so like some Moscatos can be, nor does it pack a punch like some cheaper Moscatos tend to. The pricepoint is also QUITE reasonable.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?