Add a Photo

Alexandra B.
Hampton, VA
Dec. 11, 2015, 1:21 p.m.
Review for: White
This wine is good. It is nice and cheap and great for a girls night. I like moscato a lot and Bare Foot's moscatos are all good.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Williamsport, PA
I thought that I didn't like wine at all, until a friend introduced me to barefoot wine. This is a delishly sweet wine. It's usually all I tend to drink now.
Sonji N.
Sonji N.
Sept. 16, 2015, 11:34 a.m.
Review for: White
One of my go to for events or just a night in with movies! Its very affordable and taste great. It is especially great for GNO/GNI with popcorn and gossip!!
JESSICA D.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
One of my go to Moscato wines! It's really sweet and goes down smoothly. I always like to buy the bigger bottle when it's on sale. you can't bear the price!
Emma P.
Emma P.
Danville, KY
It a great cheap wine for a girls night in! It has a great flavor for the price point. Plus, this is the only wine that I can get my fiance to drink with me
Krystin R.
Krystin R.
Spring, Tx
My favorite moscato!! Seriously it's so sweet and yummy. I love having this stuff with my girlfriends. It's a great price too and it's pretty easy to find!
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Bronx, NY
There's nothing like a delicious glass of white wine after a rough day! This definitely does the trick!
Evelynn D.
Evelynn D.
I like barefoot. I have only had the moscoto once. Its fairly sweet. I can't drink it often for that fact. There are other moscotos that I find are better.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Dadeville, AL
Moscato is one of my favorites. I love the sweetness of the wine and it isn't over priced. Great taste.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Irmo, SC
This is a good wine for a cheap wine. an everyday wine bit necessarily for special occasions but perfect for an afterwork sip
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?