Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Katie  B.
Katie B.
Cadillac, MI

I love Barefoot wine! There is a decent amount of flavors to choose from and they're all delicious, especially the white. Great price too for the amount you can get.
Denise V.
Denise V.

Definitely my favorite moscato without a doubt. I've tried a lot of other ones but still find this to be my favorite by far. It has that perfect sweet taste to it.
Lorraine R.
Lorraine R.
Charlotte, NC

Omg I love this wine me and my friends are always having a glass of this when we are just relaxing, talking or watching tv. But if u haven't taste it go try it
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Oak Creek, WI

Love this stuff. It is defiantly one of my favorites. Tastes great and its cheap which is always a plus! And it doesn't taste cheap like some cheap wine does.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Williamsport, PA

I thought that I didn't like wine at all, until a friend introduced me to barefoot wine. This is a delishly sweet wine. It's usually all I tend to drink now.
JESSICA D.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA

One of my go to Moscato wines! It's really sweet and goes down smoothly. I always like to buy the bigger bottle when it's on sale. you can't bear the price!
Sonji N.
Sonji N.

One of my go to for events or just a night in with movies! Its very affordable and taste great. It is especially great for GNO/GNI with popcorn and gossip!!
Emma P.
Emma P.
Danville, KY

It a great cheap wine for a girls night in! It has a great flavor for the price point. Plus, this is the only wine that I can get my fiance to drink with me
Krystin R.
Krystin R.
Spring, Tx

My favorite moscato!! Seriously it's so sweet and yummy. I love having this stuff with my girlfriends. It's a great price too and it's pretty easy to find!
Evelynn D.
Evelynn D.

I like barefoot. I have only had the moscoto once. Its fairly sweet. I can't drink it often for that fact. There are other moscotos that I find are better.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now