Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Monica G.
Monica G.

I am not a fan of any Bare Foot wine. My least favorite is the Moscato. It is way too sweet and cheap to enjoy drinking casually. I bought a bottle years ago and it is still in my cupboard...
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Homestead, FL

Absolutely delicious! I love all barefoot products but the Moscato is by far my favorite! Cheap, sweet, and gets the job done! Perfect for a girls night in with your best friend! Add strawberries :p
Arielle J.
Arielle J.
Miami, Fl

I've tried every brand moscato but i refuse to drink anything but barefoot. it's not dry and has the perfect fruity taste.
Yangchen G.
Yangchen G.
West New York, NJ

Great price for a bottle of wine. I love the taste of moscato...Its like drinking grape juice. The bottles are easy to open and pretty much every wine store has this brand.
Emma B.
Emma B.
Rochester, MI

This wine reminds me of my Freshman year of college. Basically grape juice in a bottle with some alcohol thrown in.
Ren J.
Ren J.
Santa Clara, CA

I love Moscato; it's one of my favorite wines to drink during the summer months. I love the lightness of the wine as it pairs well with veggie kabobs, spring rolls, or chicken tacos, which are my main foods I go to when I am enjoying my summer.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Palo Alto, CA

I am a white wine kind of gal, especially sweet wines like moscato & muscat. I've tried many, many different kinds from high-end to grocery store, & Barefoot is pretty good. Especially if you mix it with sprite or sparkling water, you've got a perfect summer spritzer.
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
Renton, WA

These wines are tasty. They are a nice affordable alternative to the pricey ones. I also like the bottle and cork design with the footprint on it :)
Aurora M.
Aurora M.

Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Killeen, TX

Barefoot Moscato is good but its not my favorite. It does not go down very smooth but does not have bad flavor. I buy it when I need a big glass of cheap wine
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now