Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Denise V.
Denise V.
Definitely my favorite moscato without a doubt. I've tried a lot of other ones but still find this to be my favorite by far. It has that perfect sweet taste to it.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Not a fan of white white but this is a great bottle. Very smooth when chilled and has great taste. Makes the perfect drink for any dinner meal.
Angelina V.
Angelina V.
Austin , TX
Perfect for sangria! One of my favorite moscatos on the market! The flavor is delicious!
Haley P.
Haley P.
Jacksonville
I love this wine. It's my favorite and it's not expensive. I would love to try more of them.
Salina W.
Salina W.
Philadelphia , PA
My fav. I drink this when I need to wind Day from a long day at work and with the kids.
Ani A.
Ani A.
Jacksonville, FL
The best mascato out there! Amazing taste and so smooth. Delicious. Great value. Love it
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Freaking delicious. I love this stuff! Great for both dinner parties and date night with Netflix!
Dakkota S.
Dakkota S.
Clearfield, UT
Loooove this brand! I also found the longer I let the wine sit, they better it tasted!
Lorraine R.
Lorraine R.
Charlotte, NC
Omg I love this wine me and my friends are always having a glass of this when we are just relaxing, talking or watching tv. But if u haven't taste it go try it
Tonya G.
Tonya G.
Greensboro, GA
This is my favorite wine. I love the taste and smell. A refreshing wine!!! Everyone should try this wine!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?