SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,001 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
One of my favorite wines, it is not expensive but doesn't taste like it. Very sweet, a good summer wine.
I love this wine. It's fruity but not TOO sweet. I like it chilled! Goes really well with summer picnics!
My favorite wine I like to joke but it's cheap but it's also award-winning so that counts for something.
I have been drinking this Moscato for about 2 years now and it's one of my favorites. It is not expensive
This the first wine I ever tried. Love my mosacto it good desert wine. I pair mine with dark chocolate. 😁
As far as a Moscato goes, this is not my favorite. The best Moscato, in my opinion, is Moscato de Piaggio
Barefoot Moscato has a great and smooth taste you will fall in love with the taste and really inexpensive
Best moscato on the market. Smooth and sweet flavor. Perfect even for those “occasional” wine drinkers.
Perfect summer or anytime wine sweet enough for ur sweet tooth and perfect when added with fresh fruits
I absolutely love this wine... it's my go to, and can find it at any store! It's refreshing and sweet!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos