Add a Photo

Photos (59)
alexandria e.
alexandria e.
Oswego, KS

This is something to get on your twenty first birthday, it's light not to strong and won't make you feel sick.
amanda  L.
amanda L.
Marshfield, WI

My favorite is white Moscato and this brand tastes good and its on the cheap side of wines which is a bonus!
Demetria S.
Demetria S.
Round Rock, TX

Im a barefoot fan.. I do like this wine.. it's good to have when you and your girls are just chilling out..
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Williamsburg, VA

My go to cheap wine for the weekends. The taste is great and the amount you can get for $11 is awesome!
Maria H.
Maria H.

I love Barefoot Moscato White or Pink it is delicious! We tend to always have a bottle for girls Night!
angel t.
angel t.
Kelso, WA

This is my go-to wine you get it at a great price taste good. so yummy I recommend this to anybody.
Alla Z.
Alla Z.
Pasadena, CA

One of my all time favorites I generally like everything from bare foot but this one in Particular
Klarrisa W.
Klarrisa W.
Rochester, NH

Amazing taste amazing alcohol content amazing drunk just simply amazing. you do not need much.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Mapleton, IL

This product is cheap and great tasting! It's a sweet wine that will definitely get you drunk
Kayleigh W.
Kayleigh W.
Oak Hill, OH

I always get the pink or this I love barefoot moscato. I only drink it every once in a while
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now