Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
laura T.
laura T.
Decently priced moscato. Tastes good and is a fun adult beverage. Available at most stores.
Nora B.
Nora B.
PLAINVILLE, MA
Oct. 27, 2014, 7:36 a.m.
Review for: White
This is a bit too sweet for my tastes (but most moscato is). My friends love it so it is a great choice for a party. The price is great and it is good for sangria too.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Our go to wine is definitely moscato. It has a light, refreshing taste and pleases almost any guest.
Katie  B.
Katie B.
Cadillac, MI
I love Barefoot wine! There is a decent amount of flavors to choose from and they're all delicious, especially the white. Great price too for the amount you can get.
Nadia
Nadia
Murrieta, CA
I'm not much of a wine drinker, but this wine just is like juice. It's so light and sweet
Denise V.
Denise V.
Definitely my favorite moscato without a doubt. I've tried a lot of other ones but still find this to be my favorite by far. It has that perfect sweet taste to it.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Not a fan of white white but this is a great bottle. Very smooth when chilled and has great taste. Makes the perfect drink for any dinner meal.
Angelina V.
Angelina V.
Austin , TX
Perfect for sangria! One of my favorite moscatos on the market! The flavor is delicious!
Haley P.
Haley P.
Jacksonville
I love this wine. It's my favorite and it's not expensive. I would love to try more of them.
Salina W.
Salina W.
Philadelphia , PA
My fav. I drink this when I need to wind Day from a long day at work and with the kids.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?