BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Emily D.
Lebanon, PA
I recommended this for my friend who was looking to start learning more about wine. This was my suggestion. She LOVED it. It was on sale and she could confidently buy a bottle of wine now! However, it's super sweet and I feel that it isn't really great for anyone who isn't isn't drinking liquid candy.
Kristina P.
Flagler Beach, FL
Can't beat this price and taste. Love grabbing the biggest bottle of this for a girls night. Nice to have this and snacks. Beware though, it is very sweet. If you're more into dry wines this probably isn't for you!
Erica K.
Scranton , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my favorite, more wallet friendly wines. Crisp and refreshing without being overly sweet. Always good to have on hand for a night where you need to unwind.
Caligula R.
Watauga, TN
I friggin' love this stuff. What more can I say. I love the fact that its bubbly... it is my go to New Year's drink.

I just love it.I always dread when I have to drink another brand of muscato... there is no better in my opinion regardless of price.
Krista G.
Cabot, AR
This is my all time favorite go to wine!! I've had countless bottles and memories over the years with barefoot moscato! Love it so much and never regret the buy! Such a steal for the price, it's a quality product! I love giving this as gifts as well!
Pamela H.
Lynn, MI
This is one of my favorite wines - it's light, sweet, and crisp. I enjoy sipping on this a lot! I also love the price. Most places around here carry this wine for under $5. I'm not going to go broke enjoying a glass!
Christina B.
Raleigh , NC
This is my go to wine, especially when it is hot out. It is light and sweet with a little bubbly flavor and goes down more easily than most wines. The price point is also fantastic and many stores often have sales on it.
Jackie F.
Oswego, IL
This moscato is pretty much my default wine when I can't afford my favorite. It's light and sweet, but best served coooold. If you leave it out too long, and it starts getting warm, it's not as good. At least for me.
Briahna K.
Stafford
This is my favorite wine! It's light and sweet and refreshing. I love the white one but barefoot also has the pink grapefruit flavor which is also very good. This one is better though!
Sarah B.
Crystal, Minnesota
Barefoot has always been one of my favorite brands of wine. It is not too expensive, but tastes like it is! Be careful, or you might end up with an empty bottle!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?