Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Sarah J.
Sarah J.

Best cheap wine, even better when they are having a sale at the local super market #wineaholic sweet and easy going down
kei h.
kei h.

Sooo good and I'm not much of a wine drinker but i can give a thumbs up on my night outs this is included at all times *
Vanii M.
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ

Great taste and it isn't too strong perfect for a night of just hanging out. I also like that it is not pricey at all.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Evergreen Pk, IL

Super cheap $4 wine if you're shopping at Binnys. Kind of a bitter and sour taste but for being so cheap, it's great.
Ashleigh L.
Ashleigh L.
Pensacola, FL

One of my favorite wines! I love it! It is super sweet and smooth! I love how it is affordable for college students.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Bergenfield, NJ

This is very good but I feel like it could've been a little sweeter so I usually add fruits to it and let it sit
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I love this moscato. it has a good taste. I can honestly drink this everyday of the day. it's a very good wine.
alexandria e.
alexandria e.
Oswego, KS

This is something to get on your twenty first birthday, it's light not to strong and won't make you feel sick.
amanda  L.
amanda L.
Marshfield, WI

My favorite is white Moscato and this brand tastes good and its on the cheap side of wines which is a bonus!
Demetria S.
Demetria S.
Round Rock, TX

Im a barefoot fan.. I do like this wine.. it's good to have when you and your girls are just chilling out..
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now