Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Dauphin, PA

After a long night at work, this is amazing to come home and have a glass of. Pure enjoyment for my taste buds!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Madison Hts, VA

For the price this is the best dessert wine option! Love the sweet, crisp, refreshing flavor of this wine!
Shirdina W.
Shirdina W.
Easton, PA

I am a huge fan of wine! I enjoy barefoot wine, does not drain your bank account. Moscato is my second favorite wine, Pinot Grigio comes first simply bc i am not huge of sweet wines. But I love white wine. I would refer this wine to someone who prefers to have a taste for sweeter white wine.
Brittny K.
Brittny K.
Dallas, TX

Low price but BIG taste. I love Barefoot Moscato, it's the perfect blend of sweet, light, and tasty...plus It comes at an amazing price! Definitely a good purchase to keep in the fridge for after work or school.
Rodneya R.
Rodneya R.
Bloomfld Hls, MI

This is my favorite Moscato. It's so light and it tastes amazing! I love it!
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Charlotte, NC

Just as the title says! I believe this is a good wine for a great price. How some cheaper wines may give you a headache, not here. Thumbs up!
Dana G.
Dana G.
Kingsport, TN

This is my favorite wine! It is affordable and most everyone seems to enjoy it. It is also a great base for sangria.
Paola D.
Paola D.
Greenville, NC

If you are a fan of sweet wines with hints of fruits then this is definitely for you! Whether it's this or the pink moscato, barefoot takes the cake with it. Best taste of many I've tried!!! Must buy!
Phylicia H.
Phylicia H.
Pooler, GA

This is a sweet and delicious wine, it can be used as a dessert wine or as a dessert beverage itself. I think it best served chilled but it is good room temperature as well. Would definitely recommend this to people who enjoy sweet wines, but not to those who like dry wines.
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Endicott, NY

I have a very hard time finding a wine that is sweet enough for me. I have tried many different brands and types trying to find that perfect wine. A friend of mine had me try this and it was absolutely delicious. It has just the right amount sweetness.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now