BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My absolute favorite Moscato wine out there! My favorite type of wine is Moscato and this one is perfectly sweet and flavorful. The prince of Barefoot also makes it another reason it's my favorite. Not too expensive.
Precious H.
Yes my go too , I love sweets and this is the best dessert drink ! I highly recommend this to everyone . And it has just the right alcohol content to get you where you need to be . And the price is very affordable .
Victoria R.
Lexington, SC
This is good for the price. It is a little too sweet and syrup-ey. I continue to buy it because it's a great value. The packaging is also nice and is clearly labeled. Would recommend!
Jewelen D.
This is a nice, sweet, bubbly wine that will make an afternoon way more relaxing. Make sure to have a corkscrew on the ready. Another awesome point for this wine is the price. It's not very expensive at all. The taste doesn't reflect the cost though.
Kaitlyn C.
Royal Oak, MI
As a girl in a collegiate sorority, This wine is a frequent go to for my sisters and I. The flavor is nice and sweet with a crisp flavor. It is a good choice for its inexpensive price.
Stephanie A.
Villa Park, IL
I usually don't drink white wine, but my friend always has this wine when I come over and I really enjoy it. It has a crisp light flavor and is very refreshing. it can be a little sweet for what I tend to like, but I still enjoy this wine on occasion.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
I've only had this brand once, and it was not a good experience. Everyone I know LOVES it, but it's drier than any other moscato that I've had. The dryness is why I wouldn't buy again. Bartenura is a much better brand
Erica T.
This is ok. Very sweet and not as good as some other moscato wines I've had. As a North Carolinian though, I'm surrounded by local wineries that make moscato wines so maybe I'm biased.
Anna H.
Lake Village, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is the starter of wine. When I started drinking wine, this was my choice. I liked it for a while, but it got to be too sweet. I moved up to a less sweet wine.
Stephani R.
Greenwood, IN
Moscato is my favorite wine and I've tried them all! Barefoot is a nice everyday Moscato. Easy to find and reasonably priced. It is definitely a wine that I know I can find wherever I am...even when I'm on vacation.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?