Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Evelynn D.
Evelynn D.

I like barefoot. I have only had the moscoto once. Its fairly sweet. I can't drink it often for that fact. There are other moscotos that I find are better.
Krystin R.
Krystin R.
Denver, CO

My favorite moscato!! Seriously it's so sweet and yummy. I love having this stuff with my girlfriends. It's a great price too and it's pretty easy to find!
Mayyadah A.
Mayyadah A.
Racine , Wi

This is my go to wine. I always have a bottle (or 4 ) in my fridge. Good prices, awesome variety, and tastes just as good as the fancier wines out there
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
Nooksack, WA

This is my absolute favorite. I am a wine wuss, so moscato is what I usually stick to. I love Barefoot's red, pink, and white moscato varieties. Yum!
Zul E.
Zul E.
Sun City, Ca

The only wine I love. I don't like sour wine. I like mine sweet. There are a few Barefoot wines that I like but the Moscato is my absolute favorite!
Valarie R.
Valarie R.
San Antonio, Texas

I love this wine. Its has the perfect amount of sweetness All the barefoot wines are great but Moscato is my fave! Priced low but tastes amazing!!
megan p.
megan p.
Warren, OH

For the price, this isn't a bad wine. Also nice to mix into sangrias or add fruit to without spending a ton when you're making something in bulk.
Meagon O.
Meagon O.

Such a delicious moscato. it has a crisp sweet flavor. perfect for a warm summer day. it mixes great with raspberry juice and a splash of sprite
Shawntriss D.
Shawntriss D.

I love Moscato! Barefoot isn't the best, but for the price, I can't really complain. It's light and sweet and good for a girls night in!
sharee b.
sharee b.

Not really a drinker but this has a great taste for small occasions , girls night outs, family time etc. the price was very affordable
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now