Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Angela P.
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR
I bought this for my daughter's wedding. It was well received and affordable as well.
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Sept. 12, 2015, 11:08 p.m.
Review for: White
First I love Moscato. Its sweet and great to enjoy with desserts. Barefoot brand wines are tasty and sold at a reasonable price. You can pick some up at any grocery store.
Rolanda W.
Rolanda W.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite type of wine buy it alot love love Moscato the sweet taste i just love should have more rating
Jerod W H.
Jerod W H.
Fort Yates, ND
Great price and great taste. Light and sweet, but not overwhelming. Good for a night in with my significant other.
Katia L.
Katia L.
Methuen, MA
Perfect summer or anytime wine sweet enough for ur sweet tooth and perfect when added with fresh fruits
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Sept. 3, 2015, 5:07 p.m.
Review for: White
Nice, simple, sweet. Exactly what a Moscato dessert wine should be! And for a great price! Love to bring this for wine night with the ladies or just enjoy a glass myself!
Waverly G.
Waverly G.
Colonial Bch, VA
Very light and refreshing. A perfect summer wine. Especially good when it is nice and chilled
Diane Y.
Diane Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Love is wine. It is affordable (most likely around $12-16 bucks for a 1.5L
It has a great sweet flavor and isn't a dry wine. Great for those who need something sweet ^_^
Christie W.
Christie W.
Barefoot Moscato of any flavor is fantastic and affordable. This brand is my go to wine.
Kelsie T.
Kelsie T.
Haslet, TX
Sweet but no bubble to it, which I prefer in my moscatos. it's good enough to get by with in a pinch but I wouldn't choose it at the store.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?