Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I'll preface this by saying I don't like wine...at all.  I drink wine and immediately want to spit it out and just hate every second of it.  So why did I purchase this you ask?  I was told that this was the wine to drink if you didn't like wine and that it was very sweet.  After hearing this I was all in and went to get myself a bottle.  All I can say is that it was okay.  Did I enjoy it?  Not in the least.  It still tasted like wine and honestly I couldn't tell if it was sweet or not.  But did I hate it and want to spit it out immediately?  No.  I was able to casually drink a glass with friends without hating the entire experience, which is why I give it 3 stars.
LINDSAY F.
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO

This wine is a typical Moscato.  It is fizzy with a sweet body. Sometimes Moscato's can be too sweet or not have as much depth to the sweet flavor. This one does not have a full body to the flavor. It is more like fizzy sweet wine, you can tell it it is more of a production wine. Probably processed very quickly and I am sure something to added to speed up the fermentation process. In comparison to a locally made Moscato is seems like sugar water, but for those who just like a simple Moscato this is a great one for you for the price.
Cate B.
Cate B.
Gardiner, ME

Let me first start out by saying I am NOT a Moscato person... I like my wine to taste less sweet and more full bodied. A friend of mine gifted this to me at Christmas... So, I tried it... it was light and sweet but in a cloying surypy sort of way. Definitely not something I would buy again... please pass the Merlot, lol ;-)
Leah D.
Leah D.

Not the best! This seems to be a very popular wine for wine newbies, but I'll say I wasn't all that impressed. It's inexpensive which is definitely a plus and it's a light wine with a lower alcohol content than most. Not a bad option, but there are definitely better brands out there! Italian imports are typically the best, and some of those aren't too expensive either.
Whittney R.
Whittney R.

If you love white wine this is the go to in my house. Barefoot is a greatly priced drink for bottle of wine that isn't going to kill your back pocket. I am always trying to find other brands of moscato that i would love but it never fails i go back and grab Barefoot. Perfect for date nights, girls night or even just a bottle for the night!
Judy B.
Judy B.

I drink this one when I can't find the pink moscato. It is very affordable and tastes great. I enjoy putting frozen grapes in it as a little treat. This is by far my favorite brand of moscato, therefore I buy it often. I would definitely recommend this.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY

I love Moscato it is by far my favorite. This brand is great it is not too sweet and is bubbly and gives great flavor. It is not expensive and easy to find everywhere I go. I buy it all the time and keep a few bottles on my wine rack, it is great to have when people are over because everyone seems to love it too.
Shaneil M.
Shaneil M.

This is my go to wine, every time I go to the liquor store and I try to experiment with other white wines I always find myself choosing this one no matter what. It's sweet, gets you in the mood, and doesn't leave you running to the loo the next morning. Perfect for a girls night in.
ANJELETTA C.
ANJELETTA C.
Beckley, WV

Sweet and delicious! The perfect wine for those who aren't fans of dry wines. Even my husband liked it! Great taste at s great price.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.

Barefoot Moscato is so delicious! It's so smooth and it doesn't have a bitter taste. I always grab this wine when I just need a drink or want something sweet to drink that won't be bitter. It's very inexpensive-usually on sale. Go get some!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?