Add a Photo

Photos (61)
amanda  L.
amanda L.
Marshfield, WI

My favorite is white Moscato and this brand tastes good and its on the cheap side of wines which is a bonus!
Demetria S.
Demetria S.
Round rock , Tx

Im a barefoot fan.. I do like this wine.. it's good to have when you and your girls are just chilling out..
Christine B.
Christine B.
Caledonia, OH

I love the mild taste of Barefoot Moscato. it's easy to drink with out a strong bite or bitter taste to it.
Selena Y.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT

I try this I like how it taste it kind of taste better but then it Taste sweet when you start drinking it
Skyllar G.
Skyllar G.
Amarillo, TX

This has such a good taste! it has to be my favorite wine. I get this at a great deal and its delicious.
Maria H.
Maria H.

I love Barefoot Moscato White or Pink it is delicious! We tend to always have a bottle for girls Night!
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Williamsburg, VA

My go to cheap wine for the weekends. The taste is great and the amount you can get for $11 is awesome!
angel t.
angel t.
Kelso, WA

This is my go-to wine you get it at a great price taste good. so yummy I recommend this to anybody.
Alla Z.
Alla Z.
Pasadena , Ca

One of my all time favorites I generally like everything from bare foot but this one in Particular
Dayshawnda A.
Dayshawnda A.
Bedford Hts, OH

Barefoot Moscato, is delicious! I find it taste better when frozen for 30minutes and add fruit!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now