BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Arlene T.
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. This taste great and is refreshing. I became hooked after someone gave me a couple of bottle for Halloween. It was perfect, I would definitely buy again.
Christie E.
Oviedo, FL
Barefoot in general is a decent low end brand but it's good for parties since it drinks more like a $15 bottle for about $10. I don't care for the sweetness of moscato but for those who do this is a good everyday go-to
Stephanie M.
Colonia
This is my go-to wine. Barefoot is my favorite brand and moscato is my favorite flavor. It's affordable and always lives up to expectations. I always have s bottle in my house. Highly recommend to all.
Jessica M.
Navarre, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love Barefoot wines. They taste great for the price. Moscato is my favorite of the the white wines, it is so sweet! Barefoot is a good brand for people who drink wine regualry and want to stay within a certain budget.
T R.
Mahtomedi, MN
This is definitely one of my favorite Moscato brands and believe me I tried brand after brand searching for just the right flavor. I like sweeter ones but not so sure be sweet that they taste like kool aid. Barefoot Moscato has become my daily wine go to
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Well lets just say when i have that special guy over this is my drink, sweet, fruity and i can drink the whole bottle lol, but i don't. I save some for the next day love that it smells and taste like a crisp green apple.
Priyal K.
Α classic when it comes to inexpensive but great quality wines! It's so good in taste and flavor! It's light and easy to drink!! It's great for parties and holidays.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
I fell in love with barefoot moscato last year on Thanksgiving! Just my type of wine! sweet and fruity just the way I like it. Also, this bubbly drink is very inexpensive. Great for events/girls nights! Happy drinking!
Allison S.
Yum! My go to wine, especially for girls night! I'm not a big wine drinker but I really like Barefoot and a couple of their types, also their price is great! Available is most stores too.
Keely B.
Toledo, OH
This wine is a great value for exceptional taste. Now, I don't regularly choose a white wine, but this one happen to be on sale at my local grocer. I was not disappointed!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?