BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Amber W.
Apopka, FL
I don't drink sweet wines nearly as much, but this one is not a bad option when you want something inexpensive and sweet, without it being syrupy sweet. It definitely tends to be a crowd pleaser, particularly in groups that are less wine savvy. Worth picking up when visiting friends.
Megan A.
Seymour, IN
I tried this moscato at the recommendation of a fellow bar patron. I was unsure when I saw the low price point, but upon tasting was pleasantly surprised. It is refreshing, just the right amount of sweet, and doesn't taste low-cost at all.
Lupita L.
I always want to try some other wines but i know that barefoot wines will never disappoint me! my favorite is the sparkling moscato. The new tropical fusion and the berry fusion are also great! I drink my wine with whatever found i am having.
Brittany H.
Jacksonville, FL
Yes yes yes!!! This wine is great. It tastes delicious. You can find it everywhere, which is great. Nothing worse than finding a wine you live and never bing able to find it again. Even better is has a nice low price. Great bang for your buck!
Jennifer S.
If you are looking for a cheap Moscato that is easy to drink and under $10 per bottle, then this is what you are looking for. if you have a more sophisticated wine selection at home, you may want to pass.
Katie V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a really nice, sweet wine that is very easy to drink. I love to pick up a bottle of this to bring to housewarming parties as gifts because I honestly don't think I've met anyone that doesn't like it. Also its a very reasonable price!!
Lauren R.
College Sta, TX
I only drink white wine and this is one of my favorites because it's not expensive at all and tastes amazing! When you're a college student on a budget sometimes this is the wine to get when you need to come home and relax from a long day!
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
I am not usually a fan of moscato. It is very very sweet, but tasty. It is not the best I have ever had, but I really like the peach notes in it. I love peaches! Add frozen fruit to keep it cool and add any flavors that might complement it.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
Okay, it's fabulous. And cheap. Cheap and fabulous, two of my favorite things. I can honestly say I always have a bottle of BareFoot Moscato chilling in my fridge and even some of my most wine-educated friends will ask for a glass. It's fruity and sweet with a nice crisp finish. Perfect.
Shannon B.
Somerset, MA
I love barefoot wines but their Moscato is by far my favorite. It's sweet and crisp and perfect for girls night...or any night! It's delicious, super inexpensive, and always in stock at my local packie!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?