BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Veronica G.
Saint Charles, IL
Love Moscato, my favorite wine. I can even get my husband to drink it! Barefoot is one of my go to brands, especially when it is on sale. A great price for a great wine.
Regina C.
Grand Junction, Colorado
I am not a huge wine drinker, but when I do this is the only wine that I do drink. I love the sweet taste that it has. Pairs really nicely with strawberries or cheese.
Brittany T.
Hoboken, NJ
This is an inexpensive wine but you get what you pay for. I have had wines for the same price or a little more that are so much better. Not worth the crappy hangover
Jonelle L.
You cannot go wrong with this one. If you're on a budget and looking for a good sweet moscato, this is for you. It tastes amazing and is my favorite budge moscato.
Esmeralda G.
Midland, TX
Is this my favorite no but it is a delicious, sweet wine for the price. I also appreciate the fact that I won't break the bank when buying a bottle of their wine.
Elizabeth  T.
Clovis, NM
I love this wind, i havr tried so many winds and didn't like most. The first time i tried it i fell in love with it. It teases great and i feel like it could go well with everything.
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
A friend served me a glass of this and it changed my mind about wine. I love it! its bubbly and it doesn't have that harsh alcohol taste. Definitely worth the buy!
Amy P.
San Antonio, TX
The easiest and best way to describe this wine: sweet and cheap! Keep one in the fridge for an after dinner drink or for those friends who prefer a sweeter wine.
Courtney C.
Lititz, PA
Amazing flavor. Perfect price and the best overall cheap wine I have had. It is always my go to wine for a party or for by myself. I have tried several flavors and they are all good!
Christina S.
This is definitely the best Moscato for the price. Doesn't taste like a cheap wine, and is a nice sweet wine. Throw in some berries for a little extra added flavor!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?