Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Glenwood, AR

This is my all time favorite wine! Barefoot is a great brand, though I wish it came in a bigger bottle size because I cannot get enough! This is the best moscato wine I've ever tasted!
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA

First I love Moscato. Its sweet and great to enjoy with desserts. Barefoot brand wines are tasty and sold at a reasonable price. You can pick some up at any grocery store.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Mt Pleasant, SC

Nice, simple, sweet. Exactly what a Moscato dessert wine should be! And for a great price! Love to bring this for wine night with the ladies or just enjoy a glass myself!
Diane Y.
Diane Y.
Brooklyn, NY

Love is wine. It is affordable (most likely around $12-16 bucks for a 1.5L
It has a great sweet flavor and isn't a dry wine. Great for those who need something sweet ^_^
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Oak Creek, WI

Love this stuff. It is defiantly one of my favorites. Tastes great and its cheap which is always a plus! And it doesn't taste cheap like some cheap wine does.
Sonji N.
Sonji N.

One of my go to for events or just a night in with movies! Its very affordable and taste great. It is especially great for GNO/GNI with popcorn and gossip!!
Evelynn D.
Evelynn D.

I like barefoot. I have only had the moscoto once. Its fairly sweet. I can't drink it often for that fact. There are other moscotos that I find are better.
Krystin R.
Krystin R.
Denver, CO

My favorite moscato!! Seriously it's so sweet and yummy. I love having this stuff with my girlfriends. It's a great price too and it's pretty easy to find!
Mayyadah A.
Mayyadah A.
Racine , Wi

This is my go to wine. I always have a bottle (or 4 ) in my fridge. Good prices, awesome variety, and tastes just as good as the fancier wines out there
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
Nooksack, WA

This is my absolute favorite. I am a wine wuss, so moscato is what I usually stick to. I love Barefoot's red, pink, and white moscato varieties. Yum!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now