BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
kelly l.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite wine. It is cheap, sweet, and goes well with anything. I always drink it chilled and throw some frozen fruit in my glass as well. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes light and sweet wine.
Tiffany K.
Deridder, LA
This is by far the best supermarket "cheap" wine to buy! The flavor is smooth and crisp, doesn't leave you with a horrible dry after taste like some you find. Very flavorful! always have a bottle in the fridge :)!!
Erica T.
This is ok. Very sweet and not as good as some other moscato wines I've had. As a North Carolinian though, I'm surrounded by local wineries that make moscato wines so maybe I'm biased.
Jackie F.
Oswego, IL
This moscato is pretty much my default wine when I can't afford my favorite. It's light and sweet, but best served coooold. If you leave it out too long, and it starts getting warm, it's not as good. At least for me.
Caitlin H.
Wallingford, CT
I am not a fan of Moscato, but I tried this wine at a wine tasting at my local liquor store. I was pleasantly surprised by how tasty the wine was. Moscato is a bit too sweet for my liking, but I could see myself enjoying it on a hot summer day with some ice!
Heather B.
Scottsville , KY
I love wine, but being a mom of 2, and still in school on a single income means, that I don't get a lot of money to blow on wine. (or else I could believe me) but I really enjoy this wine as a economical alternative to more costly wines, and its got the wonderful sweet flavor moscato is known for.
Melissa S.
Homestead , FL
I love this wine. You can make some delicious punch with any type of fruit. Made a punch this past Saturday with homemade lemonade (sweetened) and added some lemon lime soda (any brand will do), plus any frozen fruit.
Pamela H.
Lynn, MI
This is one of my favorite wines - it's light, sweet, and crisp. I enjoy sipping on this a lot! I also love the price. Most places around here carry this wine for under $5. I'm not going to go broke enjoying a glass!
Paige C.
Crowley, TX
I have never liked moscato and I mean never until I was at a friends one night an they had a bottle of barefoot moscato I had a glass thinking this will be another brand off my list and boy was I ever wrong it is now the only brand of moscato I will drink. It's light, sweet and perfect in my book. Give it a try you just might be surprised like I was
Sydney T.
Bloomsburg, PA
I'm a college student and this wine tastes great and isn't too expensive! I go through bottles of this with my roommates and we love it! It's so easy to drink, but be careful because it will definitely give you a bad hangover headache the next morning!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?