BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Caligula R.
Watauga, TN
I friggin' love this stuff. What more can I say. I love the fact that its bubbly... it is my go to New Year's drink.

I just love it.I always dread when I have to drink another brand of muscato... there is no better in my opinion regardless of price.
Jennifer S.
Glendale, AZ
I never knew much about wine, I still don't, and one of the first wines that I tasted and enjoy was this one. I enjoy the refreshing taste of Barefoot Moscato. It's sweet and crisp! If you are not a fan of sweet wines, however, this may not be for you! Thank you, Barefoot, for turning me into a vino!
Jewelen D.
This is a nice, sweet, bubbly wine that will make an afternoon way more relaxing. Make sure to have a corkscrew on the ready. Another awesome point for this wine is the price. It's not very expensive at all. The taste doesn't reflect the cost though.
Caitlin H.
Wallingford, CT
I am not a fan of Moscato, but I tried this wine at a wine tasting at my local liquor store. I was pleasantly surprised by how tasty the wine was. Moscato is a bit too sweet for my liking, but I could see myself enjoying it on a hot summer day with some ice!
Jonna S.
Norfolk, VA
For the price, this is a decent moscato. Not the best but definitely far from the worse. A perk is that its easy to find in a crunch for time because you can find it in my grocery stores, even 7-11 for that matter.
Blanca E.
San Antonio, TX
This wine is not only sweet but it goes down easy. The taste can be enjoyed with a variety of cuisine items ranging from flatbreads to chocolate dessert. I really liked this wine because it didn't really leave a bitter taste in my mouth and I was able to enjoy it with friends and family that don't have an acquired taste for the more bitter wines.
Stephanie A.
Villa Park, IL
I usually don't drink white wine, but my friend always has this wine when I come over and I really enjoy it. It has a crisp light flavor and is very refreshing. it can be a little sweet for what I tend to like, but I still enjoy this wine on occasion.
Melissa S.
Homestead , FL
I love this wine. You can make some delicious punch with any type of fruit. Made a punch this past Saturday with homemade lemonade (sweetened) and added some lemon lime soda (any brand will do), plus any frozen fruit.
Precious H.
Yes my go too , I love sweets and this is the best dessert drink ! I highly recommend this to everyone . And it has just the right alcohol content to get you where you need to be . And the price is very affordable .
Serina D.
Ormond beach, FL
I love Barefoot Mascato. I really dislike harsh tasting & strong alcohol so I fell in love with this sweet & fruity wine the first time I tried it. Is it weird that I put ice in mine?
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?