Add a Photo

Menchie M.
Menchie M.
Gaithersburg, MD
Happy Hour Expert
not a wine drinker before but when I tried this one night it became an instant favorite..i love this as well as their pink moscato..it's also affordable for less than 10 bucks you can have a relaxing friday night at home while binge watching your favorite shows
Junika J.
Junika J.
When I want wine I normally get barefoot brand! It's nice and crisp. I love the fruit flavor. The best thing about it is the price. It's best for a girls night or a simple dinner with your spouse. Highly recommend this if you want something tasty and affordable
Zineb Y.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
This is a great Moscato. I have tasted multiple brands but this one is by far the most soft smooth and sweet of them all. And it is not that expensive either. Just put it in the fridge to chill it then enjoy it. It is very refreshing and the only thing I like.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
De Soto, MO
Very good for an inexpensive Moscato. I love the perfume like fragarance of it and the fruit forward palate, with a sweet factor, it has citrus tones it is very spritzy. This Moscato has a fruity focus with a decadent sweet taste at the end. I would recommend.
Susanna F.
Susanna F.
Liberty , SC
This wine is a must have! I have quite a few wine loves, but this is at the top of the list! I love the carbonation and the slight sweetness. It's not too sweet or too bitter, and the price is just right! Barefoot will always be one of my favorite wine brands!
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I absolutely LOVE Moscato! This has been one of my go to brands. Anything from this company is good. The prices for this is very reasonable for the taste and availability. I like the cute foot on the bottle and the name. I would buy this again in a heartbeat.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Hilliard, OH
This is my go-to Moscato. I don't need anything fancy to get the job done and this is the perfect balance between affordable and delightful. I've had other affordable brands that weren't as sweet, and when drinking moscato, you most definitely want the sweet.
Kassie R.
Kassie R.
Carson City, MI
I love my Moscato!! Great taste, easy to find in almost every store! Sorta expensive, but totally worth it! Definitely recommend Barefoot wines to others! I have had Moscato before, but it was pink. And it's good when you mix other alcoholic beverages in it!
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Boston, MA
Embarrassingly enough, my best friend/little drink this every week at our wine and movie nights. It tastes great and you really can't beat the price, especially on a college broke girl budget. Can't wait to try more Barefoot white wines for our wine nights!
Joanna M M.
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC
This wine is perfect for the summer, its cheap but it doesn't taste like cheap wine usually does and its perfect for making Sangria or a white wine version of the Tinto de Verano drink! Its a sweet white wine and I always buy a couple of bottles at a time.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?