BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is some of the best wine. And it is ridiculously cheap. Nice crisp taste. Buy at any wine/liquor store. It's always a staple in my house since its cheap and delicious. The bottles are cute and easy to reuse (if your into that DIY stuff). Great buy always, never been disappointed with one.
Kristen H.
I bought my first bottle of Barefoot after having a not so pleasant bottle of a dry white wine. I mean for $5-6 a bottle why not. I absolutely loved it. It's fruity and sweet which is what i prefer in my wine. I usually just have a glass or two and curl up on the couch and watch a movie. I recommend it to someone who is looking for a sweet wine but doesn't want to break the budget.
Lisa B.
Streamwood, IL
I love wine and this is my go to wine all the time! I love how sweet and light it taste. The price is great for the quality. Barefoot is a great brand and I love how so many stores cary their brand. My friends and I really enjoy their wine. I am never dissapointed. Highly recommend!!
Rachel I.
This is my go to drink for a night in. I love the taste and it isn't hard to drink like some other moscatos can be. I love the fruity taste and it is relatively well priced considering the size of the bottle. Would definitely recommend for anyone who likes a fruity wine.
Emily M.
Kapolei, HI
A refreshing glass of Moscato on a cool summer night, or sitting indoors with a few of your favorite people, it pairs well with laughter, love, and cheese board. It's a celebratory drink, but you can choose to celebrate waking up or the birth of a dear friends new child.
Angelia N.
Minneapolis , MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love Love Love! It tastes so yummy and sweet and it's very inexpensive! I normally drink the Moscato Di Asti but tried this and it's just the same but for a much better price! They can range from $4-$6 at the stores I've been too. This is a must try if you like sweet wine!
Sylvia D.
This is a great wine! It is very affordable and you can find it at various locations such as grocery stores, gas stations and liquor stores. It's very sweet and light tasting. This brand and this kind in particular is one of my top go to wines. I would highly recommend this to someone who doesn't want to pay a fortune yet is still good quality.
Marie S.
I'm not really one for sweet wines, but if I'm in the mood for a Moscato, Barefoot is my choice. It's delicious and sweet and cheap! Perfect to have if you're having guests and don't know their drink preferences. I like to drink this on New Years instead of the bubbly's
Dana M.
Belton, SC
This is my go to for those girls nights and cozy nights at home. We aren't huge drinkers so this cost effective wine does the job. I like that I can conveniently buy it most any stores around where I live and that it will last for quite some time when I am drinking alone. I like to occasionally have a glass after a hard day to take the edge off and Barefoot is always on point!
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
Barefoot Moscato has a very light and refreshing flavor. This wine is very affordable and proves a great value. The aroma of this particular wine is very pleasing. The moscato can be purchased at most grocery or convenience stores. I highly recommend, and I would purchase again.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?