Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Hampton, GA

Absolutely my favorite wine. I did not become a wine drinker until having this. Its fairly cheap which is good for my wallet. This is my go to drink for celebrations so i drink it at least once a month. I would definitely buy again and have gotten my friends to drink it as well.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

I love this brand because it is perfect for all the broke college students (like myself). I always buy wine from this brand, and I really enjoy the moscato. I've recently switched to red wine, but when I use to drink white wine, I would always purchase this or the pink moscato.
Kylie K.
Kylie K.

I like a really sweet Moscato and Barefoot makes one excellent for me. The best thing about Barefoot brand is that it is a good quality and affordable. It is also sold at my nearest grocery store which is convenient so i don't have to stop at more than one place while shopping.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Johnston, RI

Hands down my favorite wine out there. I might be a pretty cheap date but this one is just so delicious. It's super sweet and, for better or worse, makes it easy to drink more than you realize. It's my go to bottle for a girls night in. It is very inexpensive on top of it all.
Candace N.
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN

I enjoy this brand a lot. This wine is sweet and simple. I bought this at Walgreens it was very affordable less than $15. It is half the price of other wines but still taste great and is worth it I would recommend this product and I have a few times. I will surly buy it again.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Columbus, OH

Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite wine. It is reasonably priced every store I see it in and it tastes wonderful. It has a sweet taste that pairs well with any food (in my opinion) that you may be enjoying alongside it. In fact, I'm going to go enjoy a glass right now!
Amritpal K.
Amritpal K.
Kew Gardens, NY

My favorite wine of all time. I could actually finish the whole bottle. It is that good. I usually purchase it at a liquor store. It is fairly cheap but super delicious. You can have it as dessert or when you're having a girls night. Either way, this wine does not disappoint!!
Desiree Z.
Desiree Z.
Blue Bell, PA

I can't afford to buy super expensive wine and so my go-to is Barefoot simply because it is cheap. Aside from how affordable it is, this moscato tastes very sweet which I absolutely love! It's perfect for a girls night in and for those who don't really like the taste of wine.
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA

Barefoot has such great tasting and affordable wines! This one is a classic it's not too sweet and not too bitter being a white wine it's really yummy. They usually come in a small and bigger bottle or little mini 4 packs. Will always choose barefoot when picking a great wine
Charlene E.
Charlene E.
Richmond, VA

If I want a dessert wine, this Moscato is will do in a pinch but not my favorite. It is pretty sweet so for those who enjoy a really sweet wine this might be a winner for you. There are other brands I've enjoyed much more because it's sweet and bubbly, but not overly sweet.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now