BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Susanna F.
Susanna F.
Liberty , SC
This wine is a must have! I have quite a few wine loves, but this is at the top of the list! I love the carbonation and the slight sweetness. It's not too sweet or too bitter, and the price is just right! Barefoot will always be one of my favorite wine brands!
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I absolutely LOVE Moscato! This has been one of my go to brands. Anything from this company is good. The prices for this is very reasonable for the taste and availability. I like the cute foot on the bottle and the name. I would buy this again in a heartbeat.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Hilliard, OH
This is my go-to Moscato. I don't need anything fancy to get the job done and this is the perfect balance between affordable and delightful. I've had other affordable brands that weren't as sweet, and when drinking moscato, you most definitely want the sweet.
Kassie R.
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
I love my Moscato!! Great taste, easy to find in almost every store! Sorta expensive, but totally worth it! Definitely recommend Barefoot wines to others! I have had Moscato before, but it was pink. And it's good when you mix other alcoholic beverages in it!
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Boston, MA
Embarrassingly enough, my best friend/little drink this every week at our wine and movie nights. It tastes great and you really can't beat the price, especially on a college broke girl budget. Can't wait to try more Barefoot white wines for our wine nights!
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Clarksville, AR
So cheap and So good! I started drinking this in college and now that I have graduated.....I still drink it! It does not leave you with a headache and it is delicious! I have bought this bottle (the big one ;)) many many times and I will continue to do so!
Joanna M M.
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC
This wine is perfect for the summer, its cheap but it doesn't taste like cheap wine usually does and its perfect for making Sangria or a white wine version of the Tinto de Verano drink! Its a sweet white wine and I always buy a couple of bottles at a time.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Temple hills, MD
Happy Hour Expert
This is one of my favorite Moscato's. I always buy this brand of Moscato. The bottle looks nice it's great tasting when it's cold and i wouldn't pick any other but this one. It's actually a really good priced bottle to. I will defiantly buy this one again.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Madison , AL
Wonderful smooth white wine that's sweet and inexpensive. This is definitely a great wine for newbie wine drinkers. I can even get my male friends who are strictly beer and wine guys to drink Barefoot's Moscato. Taste great, inexpensive, and easy to find.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Great wine, personally prefer Stella rosa but I love that barefoot has a twist cap (yeah, slightly less classy feel, but let's not lie it's nice not having to deal with a cork and corkscrew). Great flavour and consistency, the little bottles are AWESOME!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?