Add a Photo

Photos (59)
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA

Barefoot has such great tasting and affordable wines! This one is a classic it's not too sweet and not too bitter being a white wine it's really yummy. They usually come in a small and bigger bottle or little mini 4 packs. Will always choose barefoot when picking a great wine
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN

I hear never tried the Barefoot wines. I am not an expert on wine and I usually buy diverging that get dumped Dien the drain .
my duster had me try this and now i am addicted.
sweet and crisp, But not too sweet.
Perfect for my recommended nightly glass of wine.
my new fave

Molly W.
Molly W.

I love the Barefoot Moscato! It's great for entertaining because it's not too sweet and not too dry. Plus it's adorable so you can have a couple bottles on hand!

This is also great for making sangrias and other fruity drinks! I alway have a bottle of Barefoot in my fridge!
Bailey Y.
Bailey Y.
Mooresville, NC

I love Moscato and Iove Barefoot Moscato. Not too sweet and not to strong neither. You wont get drunk off of it and that is why i always drink it. Barefoot Moscato go for around $5 in grocery store and literally every store has it. Gotta try it if you are not big on wines.
Angelia N.
Angelia N.
Minneapolis, MN

Love Love Love! It tastes so yummy and sweet and it's very inexpensive! I normally drink the Moscato Di Asti but tried this and it's just the same but for a much better price! They can range from $4-$6 at the stores I've been too. This is a must try if you like sweet wine!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Chatham, NY

We love Barefoot Moscato wine. I like to make sangria with it. I add a can of pink lemonade concentrate, slice one lemon, 2 cups of either fresh raspberries or strawberries and 2 bottles of barefoot moscato wine. Let it sit over night. Remover the lemon and serve. So good!
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.

I usually love wine but this is terrible! it basically burns going down your throat and its super bitter. iv tried to give all the flavors a try because it had such good reviews and it won a couple of awards but i will not ever be buying or drinking a bottle of this again.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Columbus, OH

Great wine for the price. Sweet and satisfying but not cheap tasting. A good wine to keep at home to have on hand just in case you have guests. Pairs well with main course or dessert. It's definitely a must try if you like sweeter wines. I always keep a bottle in my stash.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL

This stuff is awesome! Perfect amount of fizz and sweetness, but not overly sweet. A little lower alcohol content than others, but you won't really care because it's so good. A 1.5 liter will run you about $10-$11 and you can find it just about anywhere. Love this stuff.
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Nashville, TN

If you are above 22 and have a full time job, you can afford better wine. Ladies, this is cheap and meant for the college aged students to afford. This is for those who want tot ake part in wine night but arent into what true good wine tastes like. Sorry for being honest
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now