Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Katie R.
Katie R.
Plainfield , IL
By far my favorite wine. So cheap and so tasty. I would definitely recommend!
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
Another favorite. Always try to keep on of these when there's company. Love it!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Moscato is the best and this is such a reasonably priced option that still tastes great!
Kacey V.
Kacey V.
Moncks Corner, SC
Trying to get cheap drunk? This is it for you. It's sweet and savory, going good after a long dah
Emelia P.
Emelia P.
Independence, MO
One of my favorite wines. Light, with a great flavor. Also love the price. I buy it all the time.
Nichole G.
Nichole G.
Passaic, NJ
Definitely my favorite one. It's soft and sweet . Perfect for any occasion everyone will love it
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Hope Mills, NC
This is cheap!!! Best thing about it! The taste is sweet and it goes down easy! I would def get this again!
Erika C.
Erika C.
Pittsburgh, PA
My all time favorite. A constant staple in my home. So sweet and delicious. Do not hesitate to try it
Teka B.
Teka B.
When you just need a cheap glass of wine...you can't got wrong with Barefoot wines....☺
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Williamsport, PA
It's is a good Moscato! I like to use it when I make my wine slushies. I get frozen fruit and Moscato and blend it up
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?