BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• What‚Äôs the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...12 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Arlene C.
This is by far my favorite wine. I always drink this at any occasion or family function. Love the smoothness of the taste. Anyone wants to know what to get me as a gift weather christmas, valentines, my birthday or anniversary I tell them Barefoot Moscato. I have also baked cupcakes with this brand or wine and OMG. They came out so awesome.
Danielle H.
Wayland, MI
This wine is great for making sangria or other mixers, however if your a true wine lover, this wine has very little flavor and way to sweet! Even for a Moscato and I do love a good cool, crisp Moscato on a hot summer day, but this particular brand just isn't one I would choose to sip alone.
Cheryl S.
Corinth, NY
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines! It's so fresh and smooth tasting. I don't like dry wines and this is more of a sweet wine. It goes great with a meal, dessert or if you just want to relax with a good book. Must have in my household!
Amelia M.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Just recently started drinking wines in the last couple years. First started off with the sweeter wines such as Moscatos and Rieslings. I am really impressed with anything barefoot puts out. Their wines are always refreshing sweet, and never to dry. The price is great too! The label of the cute barefoot on the bottle makes it look like a great trendy wine to show up to a girly dinner party with.
Tonya F.
Robertsdale, AL
Absolutly <3 me some barefoot i will stick to this brand pretty much all the time .It is a brand wine that goes pretty much with all foods and deserts or just for a simple party on a awesome budget .I would recommend barefoot to all my friends or if someone just asks me what wines I like .
Erin C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nope. Not even gonna try and deny it. This stuff is cheap, sweet, easy to drink and doesn't leave me with a wine headache. I've paired it with fancy steaks, grilled cheese and everything in between. It also makes for a refreshing after work drink.
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
What's not to love? It's about $8 per bottle and has a great fruity, sweet flavor. I occasionally toss in some pineapples, grapes, strawberries and mango for an instant sangria.
Cari G.
Ozone park , NY
This is my favorite wine I love the taste and the price. When I see it at the supermarket I buy 2-3 bottles lol. I prefer moscato to the red moscato the taste is not dry and it is sweet but it is a desert wine so i wouldn't accept anything else.
Mila C.
Wine beginner? This is a MUST! Perfect taste combination . & you don't necessarily have to drive all around town to pick up a bottle. You can find these babies @ your local grocery store. Price? Easy & very affordable. So what are you waiting on?
Renee S.
Grayslake, IL
I am a wine junky, I drink all kinds of wines. Its hard to come across a bottle of wine that is fairly cheap and still have it taste good. This wine will fulfill your expectations, if you haven't tried it yet i urge you to try this. Your taste buds will most definitely will be satisfied.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?