BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Melanie H.
Brogue, PA
By far the best (and cheapest) wine you will ever buy! As a college student with a small budget, Barefoot is our go-to wine. We have one in our fridge at all times. They don't make the bottles big enough for our apartment to drink! Would definitely recommend.
Priyal K.
Α classic when it comes to inexpensive but great quality wines! It's so good in taste and flavor! It's light and easy to drink!! It's great for parties and holidays.
Kaylee  M.
Plainview, TX
I'm not much of an alcohol drinker ,not because I am a pride but simply because I hate the Taste of alcohol . Either to sweet or to strong. BUT this wine has been the only alcohol I have seemed to enjoy! Closer to the sweet side like 8 bucks at Walmart too!
Stephanie M.
Colonia
This is my go-to wine. Barefoot is my favorite brand and moscato is my favorite flavor. It's affordable and always lives up to expectations. I always have s bottle in my house. Highly recommend to all.
Kelli F.
Alsip, IL
Barefoot wine is cheap and tastes great for the price. Moscato is my go-to, and I also love the Riesling. It runs about $5 for a bottle, so you really can't go wrong. Moscato, especially Barefoot's variety, is VERY sweet... So beware if you're not into that.
Natalie M.
Ridgeland, MS
This is absolutely my favorite Moscato! My husbsnd brought this home for me not knowing if it was a good brand. I enjoy Barefoot. This is very smooth and sweet. I buy it now all the time.
Emily H.
I do not like moscato much because it is so so sweet but if I do need a dessert wine for an event I go for barefoot moscato first! It's well priced and has good flavor and people who like moscato really seem to love it!
Elisha S.
Fernley, NV
I love this moscato so much! My favorite treat is to slice fresh strawberries into my glass! It looks so pretty and tastes delicious. It's really hard to not have a glass or two too many.
Kelly J.
Hampton, VA
Love this! I recommend this to anyone who doesn't want a too strong of a wine. It's reasonably priced and has a refreshing taste. For those who do like this wine I would recommend you all try the Pink Barefoot Moscato.
Arlene T.
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. This taste great and is refreshing. I became hooked after someone gave me a couple of bottle for Halloween. It was perfect, I would definitely buy again.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?