Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Toni M.
Toni M.
Fayetteville, TN

I used to not be a big wine drinker but I love this stuff and the price.
Tiffanie R.
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA

Yes yes this is one of best tasting cheap wines ever.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Calgary, AB

For a Moscato this is definitely one of my favorites. I also love the fact that are inexpensive at 9.95$ CDN. Makes it so anyone can drink it and try it. The price makes it a lot more appealing to me as well when I am experimenting with food and I don't feel bad when I screw up a dish or burn it. The flavors great and I would definitely recommend it!
Christie S.
Christie S.
Evansville, IN

Not a bad inexpensive wine and easy to find in whatever state you're in. I'm partial to the wines I once enjoyed in northern NY, but since they are no longer available where I am currently located, this is an alright substitute.
Erika M.
Erika M.

Love it!!! never was a great fan of wine before until i had this wine, has a wonderful taste and not bitter at all. my top favorite wine now, now definitely not afraid to try different wines after this. give it to everyone now.
Nidia C.
Nidia C.
Jacksonville, FL

This wine is one of my favorites for me I think is the best wine and the only one I drink lol. Perfect for a romantic night with my husband. I love sweet wines, fruity and really cold. moscato is one of the best brands
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Columbia, MD

I love the barefoot brand it's affordable and plus you can most likely find this in most places and the variety of flavors is great. This flavor in particular is a favorite of mine smooth to enjoy a nice glass at home
Jess A.
Jess A.
Egg Harbor City, NJ

If you are in college this is def your go to. Inexpensive wine and not bad for a girls night. Mix it up with a little of sprite and some fruit punch juice and you have yourself a perfect relaxing night drink!
Shelly P.
Shelly P.

This is really good, you can drink it alone or mix it with a few things. It has a sweet taste. Really good with desserts or we also make drink concoctions like mixing sprite & pink lemonade with it.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Red Oak, Tx

This is a pretty good Moscato but it is not high on my list of favorites. It makes my cheeks pucker when I first drink it and it is a bit on the sweet side. I would definitely recommend it though.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now