BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My favorite! I enjoy this brand and type of wine so much. I like sweet wine and this is one of them. It isn't overwhelmingly sweet though crisp, fruity, and delish!
Melanie H.
Brogue, PA
By far the best (and cheapest) wine you will ever buy! As a college student with a small budget, Barefoot is our go-to wine. We have one in our fridge at all times. They don't make the bottles big enough for our apartment to drink! Would definitely recommend.
Natalie M.
Ridgeland, MS
This is absolutely my favorite Moscato! My husbsnd brought this home for me not knowing if it was a good brand. I enjoy Barefoot. This is very smooth and sweet. I buy it now all the time.
Arlene T.
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. This taste great and is refreshing. I became hooked after someone gave me a couple of bottle for Halloween. It was perfect, I would definitely buy again.
Priyal K.
Α classic when it comes to inexpensive but great quality wines! It's so good in taste and flavor! It's light and easy to drink!! It's great for parties and holidays.
Laura W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My favorite wine to buy for get-togethers or something to sip. It has a very pleasant and light sweet taste. Definitely for those who are looking for a casual wine!
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is just the right amount of sweetness and it doesn't have a bad after taste like some wines do. It's so worth the price too, which I love since I'm a broke college student.
Serina D.
Ormond beach, FL
I love Barefoot Mascato. I really dislike harsh tasting & strong alcohol so I fell in love with this sweet & fruity wine the first time I tried it. Is it weird that I put ice in mine?
Christina B.
Raleigh , NC
This is my go to wine, especially when it is hot out. It is light and sweet with a little bubbly flavor and goes down more easily than most wines. The price point is also fantastic and many stores often have sales on it.
Jennifer S.
Glendale, AZ
I never knew much about wine, I still don't, and one of the first wines that I tasted and enjoy was this one. I enjoy the refreshing taste of Barefoot Moscato. It's sweet and crisp! If you are not a fan of sweet wines, however, this may not be for you! Thank you, Barefoot, for turning me into a vino!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?