BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ale B.
New Caney, TX
This Moscato is perfect after a long day of work. It's so rich on flavor and texture, so smooth and sweet. Personally, I keep mine refrigerated. It's amazing.
Alyssa O.
Hornell, NY
Every time I go out with my friends, this is my number one "go to" drink. It is very cheap and tastes amazing! I recommend it to all the wine lovers out there!
Luci M.
If I get wine, it will probably be this wine. This is a very affordable wine with a great taste! It has a crisp sweet taste and is great to sip on with dinner.
Adriana D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my go to wine. It is sweet and very refreshing a must have in the summer time. I also recommend trying the other moscato flavors Barefoot has to offer.
Janice P.
Cedar Springs, MI
This brand is one of my favorites that make moscato. Just enough sweetness and not dry. It is always on sale for 2/$10. Who can beat great taste and price? :)
Lexis J.
Mcdonough, GA
I love this wine. It's not too much. It's great with cheese and crackers! Also it's very affordable can find at your local grocery stores. It's an okay value !
Rebekkah H.
Hurst, TX
This moscato is perfectly paired with frozen strawberries! I can easily drink half a bottle of this wine! It's not too sweet, not too dry. It's pretty perfect!
Amanda K.
Oak Creek, WI

Love this stuff. It is defiantly one of my favorites. Tastes great and its cheap which is always a plus! And it doesn't taste cheap like some cheap wine does.
Erick P.
Wheeling, IL
A very good wine to take to any of your friend's. Such a sweet taste and you barely taste any alcohol. For sure my go to wine and it is cheap. Which is awsome.
Nancy O.
This is my absolute favorite wine. It tastes just like pear juice. I do prefer to have it chilled when I drink it. It's a must have when we have get togethers.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?