BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Laura A.
Mahopac, NY
Sure there are pricier options out there, but why spend what you don't have to? Barefoot makes great wine at a great price and their moscato is my #1 choice when it comes to wine. Not too sweet, not dry. Two thumbs up.
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Being a mom, my budget for wine has been reduced quite a bit. I LOVE this wine. It's very sweet and pairs well with any dessert you may be serving. I particularly like it with strawberry cheesecake! Yummy! I almost always bring this with me to mom meetings!
Kayla B.
Monroe, GA
This wine is for a great girls night in, or go ahead and have two-three glasses(I mean bottles) and head out for the night on the town. It has a light crispy taste and it's really reliable with my college girl budget.
Amanda M.
San Antonio, TX
This wine has won awards I know! But If I drink a whole glass, I get a headache- I think its too sweet. I'm kind of a wine snob though- I feel like they can make the wine cheaper by mixing this with copious amounts of sugar- It is cheap though so there's that
Keely B.
Toledo, OH
This wine is a great value for exceptional taste. Now, I don't regularly choose a white wine, but this one happen to be on sale at my local grocer. I was not disappointed!
robin m.
Cedar Key, FL
I am not impressed with this wine as it is cheap and for a reason. taste blah and very watery.
Taste like a very cheap wine which it is. I would suggest speding a couple more dollars and getting something worth drinking
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Well lets just say when i have that special guy over this is my drink, sweet, fruity and i can drink the whole bottle lol, but i don't. I save some for the next day love that it smells and taste like a crisp green apple.
Kaitlyn E.
This has never tasted good to me, anytime I drink it, it tastes bitter to the point that it's almost like drinking ink. I don't know if it's just the bottles I buy or what, but it's just really run of the mill Moscato.
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My favorite! I enjoy this brand and type of wine so much. I like sweet wine and this is one of them. It isn't overwhelmingly sweet though crisp, fruity, and delish!
Ashley A.
Creve Coeur, IL
Moscato is my favorite kind of wine and barefoot is definitely one of my first choices when I go to buy a bottle. The fact that you can find it just about anywhere and that it tastes so great makes it a perfect choice!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?