Add a Photo

Photos (61)
megan p.
megan p.
Warren, OH

For the price, this isn't a bad wine. Also nice to mix into sangrias or add fruit to without spending a ton when you're making something in bulk.
Meagon O.
Meagon O.

Such a delicious moscato. it has a crisp sweet flavor. perfect for a warm summer day. it mixes great with raspberry juice and a splash of sprite
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK

I love this. It is my been a long day at work need something to get me through wine. So SO SO SO good! Hands down! and very reasonable price!
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.

Excellent for the price. I have had moscatos I prefer to this, but if I need a $5 bottle, this is my go-to. Really nice with frozen berries.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

This is a great tasting wine, and doesn't break the bank. You can pretty much find it at any Wal-Mart or grocery store probably under $5.
Shawntriss D.
Shawntriss D.

I love Moscato! Barefoot isn't the best, but for the price, I can't really complain. It's light and sweet and good for a girls night in!
sharee b.
sharee b.

Not really a drinker but this has a great taste for small occasions , girls night outs, family time etc. the price was very affordable
Gwen R.
Gwen R.

Light and fruity wine for bachelorette parties or dinner!! Love this brand of wines and they have tons of selections of types of wine!
Shalaya F.
Shalaya F.
Brandon, FL

My favorite wine and favorite brand all in one... Every time I try something different i always end up coming back to this one here.
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Round Rock, TX

I absolutely love love love this brand, it is delicious, and who can beat the price. I mix is with peaches, berries, it's yummy
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now