The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,674 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Moscato is my favorite type of wine. Barefoot is an affordable brand and is very tasty.
One of my favorite wines. Light, with a great flavor. Also love the price. I buy it all the time.
It's is a good Moscato! I like to use it when I make my wine slushies. I get frozen fruit and Moscato and blend it up
My all time favorite. A constant staple in my home. So sweet and delicious. Do not hesitate to try it
When you just need a cheap glass of wine...you can't got wrong with Barefoot wines....☺
This wine is very delicious and super cheap. It can be a bit sweet so don't drink too much but I really like the fruity flavor and it is so easy to find in most grocery stores
Love this wine, when I just want to relax and not do much drinking this is my favorite. It's a must have for any kind of night and the price is just right.
If I am going to drink wine, this is my go to. I love the flavor and it's not expensive.
This is by far the best wine I have ever had. The flavor is absolutely amazing. I recommend this to people who don't really like wine because this wine will make them love it
A little on the sweet side, which isn't my style, but if you're a fan of sweet fruits you'll love this. And for the price, you definitely can't go wrong.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos