Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Elgin, OK
Otro de mis preferidos, su olor, sabor y sobretodo su precio. Bueno para cualquier ocasiĆ³n
Nzinga D.
Nzinga D.
Troy, NY
A very sweet wine can get a big bottle for about 10$ at least in nyc. Very smooth tasting.
April B.
April B.
Delicious but not the best moscato on the block. For the price it's a hit Barefoot Moscato
Aigner J.
Aigner J.
Triangle, VA
I love this flavor. It's a little sweet and a little bitter. Way better than the red in my opinion.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Sacramento, CA
Moscato is my best friend, I actually have this in my fridge at the moment, a glass a day
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Aurora, MO
Great price. Great taste. I love this as a quick pick up because it's sold practically everywhere.
Onji S.
Onji S.
This is one of my favorite wines! It's very crisp and fresh, excellent served with pastas, fruit or just to enjoy alone. It's delicious!
megan s.
megan s.
Rockaway, NJ
love that they sell a small and large bottle. great taste & not overly sweet either... the perfect blend in my opinion
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
For a lower price point this isn't a bad Moscato. It has good flavor and is a good evening wine when relaxing at home.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Plainfield , IL
By far my favorite wine. So cheap and so tasty. I would definitely recommend!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?